Re: JacksonConspiracy Youtube Videos
May 15, 2010, 02:20:06 AM
Yeah that is fast to be making a conspiracy video.  The day after MJ supposedly dies.  Also the coroner video that came out right after June 25th.  That was really strange.  Things that make you go hmmm for sure.  It's like how could they consider the hoax so quickly.  I actually thought MJ was truly dead at first but after I saw that coroner video I came across this web site and the whole Dave Dave thing on Larry King.  After I saw all this I was convinced that MJ is still around.  It did take a minute though.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 02:35:41 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Yeah that is fast to be making a conspiracy video.  The day after MJ supposedly dies.  Also the coroner video that came out right after June 25th.  That was really strange.  Things that make you go hmmm for sure.  It's like how could they consider the hoax so quickly.  I actually thought MJ was truly dead at first but after I saw that coroner video I came across this web site and the whole Dave Dave thing on Larry King.  After I saw all this I was convinced that MJ is still around.  It did take a minute though.

you're right, same here...it took me until I saw the Dave Dave video on youtube before I started to believe in a hoax. before that I didn't even think that's possible. So one day later is quite soon...I mean most fans were still in shock right ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

mjboogie

May 15, 2010, 10:03:57 AM
Maybe because MJ was/is such a huge celeb u know? Because the same things happened with Elvis as well although I dont believe Elvis is alive.....and when people (mainly my family) keep comparing MJ to Elvis telling me stuff like oh get over it already I am like MJ and Elvis two totally different death cases. There is waaaay more hoax evidence in MJ's case than it was in Elvis's case which to us fans speaks volumes. I dont know what it is going to take for me to let go....I probably never will because every since June 25th I still am not right...something is not right about the entire thing.. and here we are back at June again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions