Re: Arnold Klein Twitter
November 03, 2011, 05:15:12 AM
@ illusion -  dont you think tho that MJ is in total control of who is 'in' on the hoax?

klein is a rat... and is going to look SOOOO stupid when mj bams.... he is already back peddeling

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 03, 2011, 05:17:26 AM
btw, i sometimes imagine poor mj watching people give their condolences and jumping on the MJ bandwagon when he 'died' every second celebrity was linking themselves to mj... then people who would share secrets (BS) abt him to tabs... i often think abt mj watching from behind the scenes at what people had to say when he died. BAM will make quite a few of them look foolish i am sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 03, 2011, 05:30:28 AM
Yes Aussie your right, but like the other guy that went into business with KJ, he's name is Howard Mann, now that guy is a bad guy like Klein, maybe he found out about the hoax too and blackmailed KJ (maybe he had proof)...

...I don't know, if Mann was a pawn in this hoax or not, but I don't get why Klein would be the good guy, or better way to put it, in the know, cause he certainly isn't the good guy, but then somehow he knows about this site...he must be really dumb if he doesn't even think for a second this is a hoax....so he has to know right?...and if he knows, then I'm sure he is going down, he knows that, so he has to jump ship and save himself anyway he can, and if that means he has to blackmail or lie etc. then I wouldn't put it past him to do it.

...before he even linked to the site, I was sure he wasn't in the know, but now I'm starting to wonder...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

November 03, 2011, 05:41:19 AM
know who mann is... and i too dont know what to think of him. hard to say.

lots of people are going to come off looking foolish... gee i cant wait for bam. i mean can, and will. but seriously cant wait for fakers to be exposed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

November 03, 2011, 07:45:00 AM
I still want to understand how Twitter works.  If we tweet someone, say Arnie or LaToya...do they SEE our tweets if WE follow THEM,  BUT, they don't follow US  ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 03, 2011, 07:57:38 AM
Yes Ford, I recently opened an annonymous twitter account and there is a section that says @mentions which shows everyone who @'d you, LOL.  So even if they're not following you back, they can read what you've tweeted them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 08:57:52 AM
He says MJ died and he said he knows alot that he is not saying.  ARNIE DO TELL! We KNOW your reading.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 03, 2011, 09:12:54 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know what BACK said in 2009 about Klein, and no matter how I look at Klein, I can't see him being good or "in", because otherwise why would BACK say:

"Arnie Klein is on decline. He's desperate and scared shitless. Because he knows it's just a matter of time. Tables will be turned."

For me, Klein deffinitely is wicked, with a hidden agenda and not the good guy. I doubt Michael would rely on Klein, considering BACK's words.

In my opinion, when you look at the information at our disposal, it is clear that Arnie is in on it. This is a theatrical production which has spanned years in the making (set up). Back is a character who's role was to plant back clues... or to set the stage in prequel fashion.

If this post from back is the only reason you believe Arnie is a bad guy, you should probably reevaluate your conclusion.

Front even gave a hint in these matters when he stated that we should not take his words, or anyone else's, as positive proof of anything; or something to that effect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 03, 2011, 09:50:15 AM
I agree with you Bec.  I think Arnie is "set loose" at this time is the show to send out a message to those who are willing to "see" what is being said by Michael at this time. 
He is acting also.  I think he is pointing to us, of course he HAS sent people to us twice..and if they open their eye, and heart they can see that this is a hoax.  A show.  Who know what all else.  I think Arnie is telling us there is more going on... so is LaToya.  They tell us point blank things, as the catalog...the judicial system..judges...  But, I think there is something ultimately that we'll just have to wait to see, because Michael IS using the MEDICAL field intensely to promote SOME message that we just can't see yet.
Arnie, must have been told to not only point us out, but then to say Michael is dead.  But, others, like Katherine who we trust has said that also.  So, I presume, it's all part of the SHOW.  The act.
Acting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 10:13:01 AM
I agree with you Bec.  I think Arnie is "set loose" at this time is the show to send out a message to those who are willing to "see" what is being said by Michael at this time. 
He is acting also.  I think he is pointing to us, of course he HAS sent people to us twice..and if they open their eye, and heart they can see that this is a hoax.  A show.  Who know what all else.  I think Arnie is telling us there is more going on... so is LaToya.  They tell us point blank things, as the catalog...the judicial system..judges...  But, I think there is something ultimately that we'll just have to wait to see, because Michael IS using the MEDICAL field intensely to promote SOME message that we just can't see yet.
Arnie, must have been told to not only point us out, but then to say Michael is dead.  But, others, like Katherine who we trust has said that also.  So, I presume, it's all part of the SHOW.  The act.
Acting.

Fordtocarr it's all a PART OF THE SHOW ,but you forgot to mention THE DRAMA side  albino/.Remember MEGAmind movie,where we had BAD guy versus GOOD guy???? Well we just have to be careful ,because maybe in the END,the BAD guy,could actually become the GOOD guy,just like it happened in MEGAmind,lol  lolol/!!! Also don' forget the COMEDY side also  geek/!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 03, 2011, 07:08:36 PM
Honestly I don't know what to think about Arnold Klein. I don't understand why he hasn't been called as a witness during the trial for example. I keep watching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

November 03, 2011, 07:12:50 PM
Honestly I don't know what to think about Arnold Klein. I don't understand why he hasn't been called as a witness during the trial for example. I keep watching.

same here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

November 03, 2011, 07:37:11 PM
I know what BACK said in 2009 about Klein, and no matter how I look at Klein, I can't see him being good or "in", because otherwise why would BACK say:

"Arnie Klein is on decline. He's desperate and scared shitless. Because he knows it's just a matter of time. Tables will be turned."

For me, Klein deffinitely is wicked, with a hidden agenda and not the good guy. I doubt Michael would rely on Klein, considering BACK's words.

I agree with you.. I have bad vibes on AK.. don't know why.. He is for himself.. He is scared now because he is aware Michael may have something on him.. Maybe giving him demerol, and other drugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 03, 2011, 08:37:47 PM

same here

It's the inclusion/exclusion "prior acts " factor. If you bring in Dr. Arnold Klein to testify on his treatments for Michael, then you have to include EVERY doctor that has ever treated Michael (even if it wasn't recent, it still affected his current physical state of health).

Dr. Klein started treating Micheal in the 1980's and there have been several doctors who have given him subsequent treatment up until present day. To say Arnold Klein's treatments had an effect on Michaels "death" would be like saying every doctor needs to be questioned about their treatments/effects on Michaels overall health.

For example, when Michael was burned in the Pepsi commercial, you could say his present day dependence on sleep aids and painkillers was a direct result of that "very first" pain prescription and sleep aid and that first doctor involved. The doctors thereafter were merely continuing the same treatment regimine.

The defense tried to take a stab at it by bringing up the records Klein had into it (to show a history to drug abuse/doctor enabling), but it would have just opened a big can of worms in the end and just exposed more of Michaels private life than necessary.

So basically with regards to the doctors who treated Michael, its all or nothing.

The prosecution didn't want this because it makes Michael look like a doctor dependant drug addict, and the defense didn't want it because they would spend alot of time examining/questioning a bunch of doctors they cannot prosecute. Lose/Lose on both sides. :|
Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 08:45:04 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 09:07:00 PM
awkmd Arnold Klein
one finds information everywhere. Michael's death is real but I know much more than i have said.

So either the good old doc isn't in on it or he regrets linking to your website  ;))

That tweet scared me a bit. I wonder what it is that he's not really "saying"..... bounce/

And on that note, if Klein is indeed suspect, I hope Murray is found NOT GUILTY so they can really see what Klein is all about. #FullThrottleShade
Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:11:31 PM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal