sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Official back & Front thread
December 16, 2012, 09:38:05 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This whole thing frustrates me. I so badly want to know the how's and why's of the hoax. I couldn't care less about the BAM anymore, we've just been dragged on with nothing else to do, except wait. This doesn't even feel like the calm before the storm, it just feels like someone has put us in a waiting period to wander and go at each other. I'm just like, what the heck let me leave the forum for a bit and although I did, my brain can't shut out this hoax. Yeah this is a great adventure, I choose to be here blah blah blah, but this is totally messing with my head.
Front can keep his visions, TS can keep his signs, updates and redirect 'reminders' to himself. Oh and how about MJ just keep his BAM day too, not like we really need it anyway.

I mean MJ you're great and all, its all yours and its on your time and I have no problem with that, not that my opinion matters in that regard because I don't control the things you do, everyone's rights are to take care of their own rights so that is not what I'm saying, I think I'm outta faith, outta patience and too faulty.

I  mean I don't know if this post is a vent, or an outlet to share my feelings. I don't even have the mental capacity to figure that out either. But maybe its cause I'm extremely weak and have learnt nothing at all or maybe its because, I really couldn't care less about this hoax anymore.

If you don't care about Michael's BAM anymore I find it very disrespectful towards him, I DO CARE SO MUCH and I won't relax until the day I see Michael again in the flesh that day I will be able to sleep in peace with myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Sarahli

December 16, 2012, 09:40:59 AM
Not so long to go before the deadline. We can only wait and see if something happens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

gwynned

December 16, 2012, 10:02:12 AM
Not so long to go before the deadline. We can only wait and see if something happens.

Anyone for a game of UNO while we wait?   :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 16, 2012, 10:44:50 AM

Well if you are bored: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Love4Michael

December 16, 2012, 11:15:04 AM
I have to say that it seems like so many lessons intended still have not been learned or put into practice in day to day life...even here on this forum.  The backbiting, in-fighting and nit-picking in a place dedicated to a man who dreamed to make the world a better place is just so disappointing to read.  The events of these last few days have no doubt been heartbreaking to anyone who actually has a good heart but should have driven home even farther the need to be civil and loving to one another...ALWAYS!  It seems that here...as in daily life...when that's most needed it's least found.

When I first started to write this I expected it to be a lengthy rant...but I think now that it's best that I keep my thoughts in the grey matter they reside in.  I don't want to add to the negativity already evident here.  My only goal should be to help people think and maybe choose better in how they relate to those they come in contact with.  Just please think and speak with your hearts and not in the heat of the moment.  Just think how different the day might be today for 27 families if people had handled Adam differently. 

One thing specifically though...Souza I have great respect for you and all the dedication it's taken to keep this forum as the best around.  I was disheartened though to see your comment about keeping on track/topic.  While it's a sign of an awesome leader to keep their members on target at all times I think this instance was different.  Michael has championed and dedicated his life to children for decades and the loss of so many under such horrific circumstances is bound to have devastated him.  How could we not talk about it here?  Even the namesake of this thread has posted for prayers and a show of unity and support.  It seemed that briefly all posters were in sync and all standing together...but after your post the thread has dissolved into mini chaos, negativity and superficial nonsense again.  I liked it better when everyone was praying...there was truly a sense of unity at least then  :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 16, 2012, 11:40:38 AM
:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

December 16, 2012, 12:09:27 PM
It seemed that briefly all posters were in sync and all standing together...but after your post the thread has dissolved into mini chaos, negativity and superficial nonsense again.  I liked it better when everyone was praying...there was truly a sense of unity at least then  :icon_e_sad: [/b][/color]

Uh, maybe you felt that way but in my opinion, the passive-aggressive insults and thinly veiled attacks were flying faster then Sim could break them down. (That's a little joke, Sim. You should have been a lawyer. You would be a very good one.) Lots of closing posts full of subtle nastiness with "L.O.V.E." as if that makes it all ok. It doesn't make it ok to insult someone in one breath and then say "with love always" in the next. "With love" is characterized by your actions, not by holding it up as a shield to throw rocks from behind.

Ps. some of us don't have a god to pray to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

December 16, 2012, 12:17:42 PM
This whole thing frustrates me. I so badly want to know the how's and why's of the hoax. I couldn't care less about the BAM anymore, we've just been dragged on with nothing else to do, except wait. This doesn't even feel like the calm before the storm, it just feels like someone has put us in a waiting period to wander and go at each other. I'm just like, what the heck let me leave the forum for a bit and although I did, my brain can't shut out this hoax. Yeah this is a great adventure, I choose to be here blah blah blah, but this is totally messing with my head.
Front can keep his visions, TS can keep his signs, updates and redirect 'reminders' to himself. Oh and how about MJ just keep his BAM day too, not like we really need it anyway.

I mean MJ you're great and all, its all yours and its on your time and I have no problem with that, not that my opinion matters in that regard because I don't control the things you do, everyone's rights are to take care of their own rights so that is not what I'm saying, I think I'm outta faith, outta patience and too faulty.

I  mean I don't know if this post is a vent, or an outlet to share my feelings. I don't even have the mental capacity to figure that out either. But maybe its cause I'm extremely weak and have learnt nothing at all or maybe its because, I really couldn't care less about this hoax anymore.

You are not faulty and you are not weak. You are human and you are not alone. Your opinion matters.

I appreciate that Bec, I just feel really lost and confused lately, I don't even know what to think anymore or how to feel.

@Adi thank you too.

Think or feel however you like. Go with it, whatever "it" is. I think a lot of us feel the same as you. I'm pretty disgusted myself because it looks more n more like we are getting played, and not in a good way. The line between a prank and a deception is crossed when the target begins to break down emotionally, in my opinion. Messing with your head? You are not at all alone, not at all.

So to ALL who lurk n read here, heed UYI's words as they are reflective of more then just her own sentiments. The line is being crossed here. One might even argue that this has gone too far. Is this where we want to go with this "game"? People devote their lives to this. They pour their hearts and souls into it. If that isn't devotion I don't know what is. The breaking point is near.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 16, 2012, 12:22:14 PM
[...]Uh, maybe you felt that way but in my opinion, the passive-aggressive insults and thinly veiled attacks were flying faster then Sim could break them down. (That's a little joke, Sim. You should have been a lawyer. You would be a very good one.)
lolll Well your joke couldn't be closer to the truth, @Bec!  :icon_lol: Because you see, I am now a student in the 2nd year (Faculty of Law). It's the second license I am following,  after I obtained my Bachelor degree in Foreign languages , back in 2003.
I feel touched by your remark, especially because it's not the first time you're telling me that. So Thank you!

Lots of closing posts full of subtle nastiness with "L.O.V.E." as if that makes it all ok. It doesn't make it ok to insult someone in one breath and then say "with love always" in the next.
That's exactly what bothers me too.

I mean we can ALL agree to disagree on our different debates, without calling ourselves names and making us feel inferior or guilty for imaginary faults or for thinking differently!
That's what gives the flavor of this forum: our diversity!
Let's just contradict ourselves endlessly on any subject, but leave behind the tone of superiority, the subtle offenses and the innuendos!
Let's say directly what we have to say, and to WHOM we have to say it, without launching generalizations and leaving them hanging in the ambiguity side...because that's where misunderstandings come from!

if I may suggest something for them, that would be: to pray/listen to their hearts. To me, that equals to praying/listening to God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
December 16, 2012, 12:43:06 PM
Hate loves to divide and conquer and He's smiling right now.

I wonder who's going to let him win? said L.O.V.E.

...meanwhile..... :compute:
Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 10:11:15 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
December 16, 2012, 12:50:17 PM

DEtAiLS…………….
take a seat in the "FRONT" row & focus on "BACKground"  8-)

Snoopi this Front's post remind me of the TMZ news that I posted on the TIAI 11-11-11 yesterday:

quote from sweetsunsetwithMJ on December 15, 2012, 01:32:10 AM
Talking about Too Short or TS this has been posted on TMZ:

Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez
FRONT ROW
for Disney on ice

I am only quoting the headline which is what is related to what Front posted last year.

So Sweetsunset, what do you think is the connection with Halle Berry and the "Front Row"?  (Disney)

I was thumbing through "Fronts" old posts and that one jumped out at me for some reason, so I re-posted it. Curious as to your thoughts on it.

I know the media has been reporting that she can't legally leave the country with her daughter, and then this recent altercation with two boyfriends.   So I know there's something more to it, I just don't know what.

*edit ...Also I just noticed " D E A L S"  in caps on the picture
Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:54:51 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2012, 01:20:36 PM
Pops in ..heads back out* humming* Don't Worry, Be Happy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 16, 2012, 01:32:41 PM
Pops in ..heads back out* humming* Don't Worry, Be Happy
:icon_e_wink:

speaking of DON'T WORRY  :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_albino:

:icon_exclaim:

Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 01:33:41 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

December 16, 2012, 02:33:50 PM
It seemed that briefly all posters were in sync and all standing together...but after your post the thread has dissolved into mini chaos, negativity and superficial nonsense again.  I liked it better when everyone was praying...there was truly a sense of unity at least then  :icon_e_sad: [/b][/color]

Uh, maybe you felt that way but in my opinion, the passive-aggressive insults and thinly veiled attacks were flying faster then Sim could break them down. (That's a little joke, Sim. You should have been a lawyer. You would be a very good one.) Lots of closing posts full of subtle nastiness with "L.O.V.E." as if that makes it all ok. It doesn't make it ok to insult someone in one breath and then say "with love always" in the next. "With love" is characterized by your actions, not by holding it up as a shield to throw rocks from behind.

Unfortunately bec you're right about the passive-aggressive thing...but that's been going on all along here to a degree.  Most of the time it's mildly entertaining to observe the one-upsmanship attempts and it's a pretty clear indicator into someones intentions.  But in a group as diverse as this one you're bound to have that from some who feel the need to be noticed.

As far as my remark about praying...I know your beliefs are different from mine.  Perhaps I should have said praying and/or personally reflecting on all the innocents lost and wishing those left behind strength and healing from their pain.  I'm sure that sentiment is universal here whether we choose to pray to God for it or just wish and hope it out into the universe...right? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 16, 2012, 04:27:34 PM

You are not faulty and you are not weak. You are human and you are not alone. Your opinion matters.

I appreciate that Bec, I just feel really lost and confused lately, I don't even know what to think anymore or how to feel.

@Adi thank you too.

Think or feel however you like. Go with it, whatever "it" is. I think a lot of us feel the same as you. I'm pretty disgusted myself because it looks more n more like we are getting played, and not in a good way. The line between a prank and a deception is crossed when the target begins to break down emotionally, in my opinion. Messing with your head? You are not at all alone, not at all.

So to ALL who lurk n read here, heed UYI's words as they are reflective of more then just her own sentiments. The line is being crossed here. One might even argue that this has gone too far. Is this where we want to go with this "game"? People devote their lives to this. They pour their hearts and souls into it. If that isn't devotion I don't know what is. The breaking point is near.

Bec I am very concerned about what you are lately saying because I have you as a very clever person and you are making me wonder sometimes too, which is the fact that makes you think we are being played? I remember you changed your mind after TS dropped the theory that a DWD patient might have been used on that stretcher heading to  UCLA the day in question and then Front posted that popcorn gif which we all understood he was just having a good time reading our anxious posts while expecting TS_comments' reply about what/who was on that stretcher. I really feel that Michael is behind Front but not behind TS or TS_comments and he is not gonna give us aside.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions