SEHF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Like someone else said, since when do cctv cameras zoom in and out and
follow people??? Does anyone know of cameras that actually do this!!

Someone was obviously controlling it remote. There are lots of zoom/tilt/pan security cameras.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Someone was obviously controlling it remote. There are lots of zoom/tilt/pan security cameras.
How come you're so smart?  :suspect: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

special oils
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

special oils
:affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hate to be a party killer, but if you look around 01:46 you can see someone film a tv screen showing the video "Jackson Family Showdown Video -- Friendly Before Fight " on TMZ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

Sorry, I cant seem to see it. Where on the screen, left, right top, bottom?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Hello All & Souza,

What in the hologram is going on round here?  Many of us had it right back in 2009 - that this is a straight up ARG - and MJ is the Master.  After all, he has been sharing his Master-Hood with the world for many years. 

The Jacksons are playing their parts.  If you go back to the Guest Forum - I posted back then that the Jacksons would tour again - and the tour would be called "Unity."  Sure did.  Of course, I wasn't spot on as it pertained to my saying that MJ would be a part of the unification - unless he has been around in some capacity, like he was with Omer as the "Snake Man."

I think the children we have been seeing are MJ's real children.  I don't think they are actors.  They are acting though - for real.  They are very enlightened beings - and most likely Star Seeds.  Paris was acting up there on stage at the Memorial whilst she was crying with an earpiece all up in her ear.  LOL!  All of the Jacksons are doing their parts - to include Anthony and TJ, I see.  I do declare! 

It's all heating up because MJ is getting ready to appear in front of Humanity as an Ascended Human Master - and as a Transluminal Soul.  The only way humanity will believe that we are all Immortal Souls is for them to see and recognize someone that is loved the World over from our not so distant past.  Of course, MJ won't be the only Ascended Human Master to appear at that/this/NOW Time that is upon us. It'll all be good.

Thanks by the way to the poster that posted the link to a forum where they were talking/posting about the Denver shooting.  It is an outstanding link - and proves to me that something is not right with that entire scenario - and then the Little Wayne (Sickening - by the way) video of him and 12 skeletons.  Tsk-tsk!  Thank God we all know that life in 3-D is a flat out illusion.  That's what MJ meant when he sang - "You're stuck in the middle."  In 3-Darn-D.

Below is just some of the things we got to look forward to people.  "Unity Consiousness & Living One Vibrational Energy" is still the order of the NOW.

By the way, have you ever noticed that H-EART = E-ARTH?

L.O.V.E. to one and all.

Love you Michael "I'm the master of my own reality", Jackson. 

P.S. - I hope Mr. & Mrs. Jackson are doing well and are looking forward to 12-21-2012.  They've earned it.

Interesting post!
Welcome on the forum! :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Interesting tweet just now...
Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ
"Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light."
Expand
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
'pains'  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_confused: :computer-losy-smiley: :icon_albino: :icon_lol: :omg:
yabba dabba dooooo!  :LolLolLolLol:
  :icon_bounce: :penguin: :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Hello All & Souza,

What in the hologram is going on round here?  Many of us had it right back in 2009 - that this is a straight up ARG - and MJ is the Master.  After all, he has been sharing his Master-Hood with the world for many years. 

The Jacksons are playing their parts.  If you go back to the Guest Forum - I posted back then that the Jacksons would tour again - and the tour would be called "Unity."  Sure did.  Of course, I wasn't spot on as it pertained to my saying that MJ would be a part of the unification - unless he has been around in some capacity, like he was with Omer as the "Snake Man."

I think the children we have been seeing are MJ's real children.  I don't think they are actors.  They are acting though - for real.  They are very enlightened beings - and most likely Star Seeds.  Paris was acting up there on stage at the Memorial whilst she was crying with an earpiece all up in her ear.  LOL!  All of the Jacksons are doing their parts - to include Anthony and TJ, I see.  I do declare! 

It's all heating up because MJ is getting ready to appear in front of Humanity as an Ascended Human Master - and as a Transluminal Soul.  The only way humanity will believe that we are all Immortal Souls is for them to see and recognize someone that is loved the World over from our not so distant past.  Of course, MJ won't be the only Ascended Human Master to appear at that/this/NOW Time that is upon us. It'll all be good.

Thanks by the way to the poster that posted the link to a forum where they were talking/posting about the Denver shooting.  It is an outstanding link - and proves to me that something is not right with that entire scenario - and then the Little Wayne (Sickening - by the way) video of him and 12 skeletons.  Tsk-tsk!  Thank God we all know that life in 3-D is a flat out illusion.  That's what MJ meant when he sang - "You're stuck in the middle."  In 3-Darn-D.

Below is just some of the things we got to look forward to people.  "Unity Consiousness & Living One Vibrational Energy" is still the order of the NOW.

L.O.V.E. to one and all.

P.S. - I hope Mr. & Mrs. Jackson are doing well and are looking forward to 12-21-2012.  They've earned it.

Sorry, but those 'powers that be' believe the same New Age shit you just posted: that THEY themselves can become God. That goes STRAIGHT against what the Bible teaches which is that there is only one God. Michael, with his religious background, would never claim he could become God, that is against everything he believes in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I'm at work and went out for a smoke with some guy and I started talking about the hoax (I couldn't help myself with all that's going on, lol).

His reaction. "WTF, you're retarded, he's dead". 

He actually called me that!  I had to laugh at him though that's how he is and because he's obviously clueless and apparently very close-minded.

I explained to him about what's been going on and he said "Whatever, you're out to lunch".

After BAM , you should wear a T-shirt: "Now who's retarded!!?? Eat yo' lunch!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry, I cant seem to see it. Where on the screen, left, right top, bottom?

Don't be sorry ,you can see it on the left side. it helps if you pause the video at 01:45. and if keep looking after that you can see what seems to be the security tapes numbers.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

Ok I see what you mean now. Thanks for that. It looks like the person filming the footage on the tv screen is the one zooming and scanning, not the actualy cctv camera.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

You can see the frame that the video monitors are housed in to the left of the screen and the time stamp numbers come in and out of frame on the bottom of the screen.  It's someone definitely filming what's being recorded (or played back) on the monitors.  I watched it several times trying to figure out what the red reflection is that appears at the bottom part way through.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Andrea

LOL @ Sim.  I'll definitely have some fun with it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello All & Souza,

L.O.V.E. to one and all.

Sorry, but those 'powers that be' believe the same New Age shit you just posted: that THEY themselves can become God. That goes STRAIGHT against what the Bible teaches which is that there is only one God. Michael, with his religious background, would never claim he could become God, that is against everything he believes in.

Hey Souza,

Sorry, but I'm not saying MJ claimed to be God.  He said he wanted to be Christ like - and did he or did he not?  To this day, he is CHRIST PROTECTED.  It is all about Ascension these days - and it is most definitely not only new agers discussing it.  The 26,000 year cycle will end at the end of this year - and the Earth and the entire Milky way galaxy is supposed to align with the Galactic Central Sun.  The so-called Junk DNA these dumbed down scientists call it is really inactive DNA.  When those powerful waves and vibrations hit the Earth by the end of this year - those dormant DNA strands are supposed to be activated by the LIGHT - and our human consciousness will expand beyond some folks' imaginations (not mine - and the ones not based in fear), and we will then become Multidimenional beings with a brand new - Multidimensional Operating System (MOS) (MJ is already operating this way).  I posted about it on one of Omer's videos - and he responded by connecting with me thru a post or so of his and some images he posted (like a picture of MJ and Stevie Wonder with MJ looking around 15, as he was staring at Stevie in the studio).  I had mentioned something about Stevie singing at Whitney's funeral - and other stuff and then - dadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. 

When a human being ascends - their carbon based body is then changed to a Crystalline one.  MJ has always had a Christ Consciousness - and that ain't gone change.  Please research the Light Body Process.  Check out the below album cover.  Many of us knew about this projection and prophesy many-many years ago - back in the seventies - as the group The Fifth Dimension (and other musicians) were telling us about the coming "Age of Aquarius."  A Golden Age on Earth.  Well, it is upon us - and there is no question.

If one can imagine a better future on a new timeline - why wouldn't one wish to visualize and imagine it?  Imagine when we will all live as one and will come from a place of Unconditional Love.  Is that so hard?  The Hippies protested the Viet Nam war and they tried to come from that place - until the PTB placed drugs in their midsts.  Isn't Love, Peace and all of that want MJ has always wanted?  Well - he has always known about this coming age.  It'll take 4 years to get it right.  This is why Teddy Riley and Santana stated that MJ was an Arch Angel - and his father wore that pendant of MJ's pose from "This Is It."  He can ascend at anytime seemingly.   The upcoming "Event" is exactly what MJ was speaking about.  I betcha!

Butterflies = Rebirth - Earth Song.

Sorry if you don't believe me Souza, but many of us will ascend to the 5th Dimension.  Donald Rumsfeld and them did some Remote Viewing (looked thru a looking glass - instrument) to see future timelines in 1977.  For the end of 2012, they chose the one of chaos, death and destruction.  In the early nineties up until now when they look, they see "A Wall of Light."  And there is nothing they can do about it.  What is light?  It is Information, Truth - and L.O.V.E. 

What Donte Jackson says below is exactly right - and his Uncle Michael taught them ALL of what they now know and profess.  This has nothing to do with New Age; unless one counts the fact that they also know what is coming.  By this point, it is no secret.  Many know that this cycle ends on 12-21-12.  Everything is planned by Divine Will.  Just like the fact that we are Immortal Souls (MJ's last CD & Las Vegas thingy = IMMORTAL), and we have had many past lives.  We all incarnated with a Soul Contract.  Our souls knew what we were coming to Earth to experience before we incarnated.  Now, our Soul Contracts are over - and it is a great day to be able to understand all of this - and to look to a new and glorious future.  It is the first time human being will be able to ascend in bodily form instead of thru the death experience.  Many of us come from other planets or dimensions.

Why should we have the Internet for instance by then - when we will have an expanded human consciousness - where anything we want to know will become instant knowledge.  We'll have to be careful with our imaginations and thoughts - because our thoughts will be instantly manifested, as we will become Soverign Creator Beings.  Isn't MJ one and has always been?  Hasn't he always had visions and was the Master of creation and his reality?  In this sense, we will be Goddesses/Gods.  No question!  I already know I'll be a Goddess with Divine Feminine Energies.  Why wouldn't anyone wish not to relate to, identify with and express the Divine Essence within us (God Spark) - as this is why most souls incarnate ultimately - in order for experience and to seek and remember the Divine = God/Nature/Universe that is in us? 

One day in the not so distant future - new technologies will be released - and one will be able to travel from LA to Africa let's say - in ten minutes.  Imagination is the key - because just because we have been living this reality for eons doesn't mean that it is the only one that we can imagine - is it?  Don't we want a Better Place for you and for me - and the entire human race?  Why should we stay enslaved as we have been always on this Planet?

It is truly an exciting time to be alive.  It is also a hilarious time to be alive.  MJ is an Ascended Human Master - and that is in no way saying that he is God.  One day soon many of us will ASCEND to the 5th Dimension.  And that ain't gone change.  It's written in the Divine Plan for Earth/Gaia - as she is already in the 4th Dimension.  Plants are of the 1st Dimension.  Animals are of the 2nd Dimension - and because the Planet Earth was quarantined for thousands of years - since the fall of Atlantis - our Planet has been delegated to the 3rd Dimension (low density/material based and low vibrations).  When we dream - we dream in the 4th Dimension.  The off-worldly types dwell in the lower 4th (Astral Realm) Dimension - and this is why God is going to skip us to the 5th.

Anonymous asked:Hey Donte, do you believe that the world as we know it will cease to exist in December of 2O12? -Cease to exist?"

"No, not at all. I believe the world is simply experiencing a total re-birth. Both Consciously & Cosmically.  On a conscious level: human beings are entering a whole new level of spiritual and scientific awareness. I believe the shift is already occurring now, and december 2012 is just a date chosen by astrologically advanced ancient civilizations to mark this culmination period. On a cosmic level: the universe is literally aligning with our galactic center in the cosmos. There is a famous saying and it goes: “the planets are lining up”. When certain planets align or line up, and in this case the entire Milky Way Galaxy is aligning, certain energies will be exposed to Earth that have never been experienced by humans alive today. I believe these energies will accelerate human beings capacity to acknowledge each other as separate parts of the same divine whole. Otherwise known as God, Allah, The Universe, Source Energy, Creation, Nature etc…. In other words, we are evolving on a conscious level. We are entering a whole new paradigm on an energetic level. And lastly we are collectively coming to the realization that we are one, on a cosmic level."

P.S. - I couldn't post image - so please click on the link to see the Light Body and 7 Chakras that Earth, Wind and Fire knew about way back then.  Many in the entertainment field learned about such things - and Ancient Aliens from the Masons probably.  Would Michael Jackson not beware of all of this?  Didn't he do the score to ET?

Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 09:08:12 AM by Celestria007
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions