all4loveandbelieve

Poor children, I feel for them. It is not easy to be children of a Icon like MJ. How can they have friends if the body guards are there.

I  HOPE THERE ARE NO OTHER POSTING ON THIS. IF THERE IS LOCK IT.

Michael Jackson's Kids' School Struggle
Michael Jackson's eldest two children - Prince Michael and Paris - are having trouble fitting into school because of their full-time bodyguards.

Michael Jackson's children are having trouble fitting into school because of their full-time bodyguards.

The late 'Thriller' singer's eldest kids - Prince Michael, 13, and Paris, 12 - have enrolled in The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley of California, but have reportedly struggled to make friends as the other pupils find their full time minders "intimidating".

A parent at the school told gossip website PopEater: "The bodyguard situation really is a bit intimidating to other kids. And that makes them hesitant to approach Prince and Paris."

The bodyguards reportedly accompany Paris and Prince to their classes, to their lockers and even watch them during lunch hour.

Michael's mother Katherine - the children's legal guardian - was said to be sceptical over sending the eldest two to school, feeling it would be against the wishes of Michael who had always had them taught at home.

However, the son of one of Katherine's other children, Jermaine Jackson, stepped in and encouraged her to allow Prince and Paris to experience the wider world.

The youngest of Michael's children, eight-year-old Prince Michael II - known as Blanket - is still schooled at home, as he is said to be shy and the family feel he is not ready to move out of the home schooling environment.

One of Michael's friends, Lionel Richie, has previously said he thinks the children now have a better chance of a normal life now they are no longer in the care of the 'Billie Jean' hitmaker.

He said: "I think they have a better chance now. I think they have a better opportunity to live a normal life.

"It's hard to be Michael Jackson's kids because you're out and it's you with Michael Jackson, and he was larger than life."

Prince and Paris' mother is Michael's second wife Debbie Rowe, while Blanket's other parent's identity is unknown.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

This actually upsets me  :shock: I know they want them to be normal, but I was normal and I got home schooled. Their safety is more important. I'm afraid the bodyguards will get pooled and someone will get kidnapped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Wouldn't that be a horrible twist to the hoax story. Pressure to remove body gaurd and then kidnapped. Then we'd all be in anguish, a crisis! I better not even let my mind think that way. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Remember - we haven't heard any of this from the family....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Why they need to do everything opposite to what Michael was doing?! Disrespect to MJ!  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

from Taj' twitter
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

# Oh well. As MJ fans we all know the drill. They print what sells, not what's true     about 12 hours ago  via TweetDeck

Even some of the students are saying it's BS. lol about 12 hours ago via TweetDeck

The real story that Prince and Paris are doing great in school and making friends, or the fake story about bodyguards following them around. about 12 hours ago via TweetDeck

Unfortunately the media always has to SELL the story to the public so that they will read it. What story would most people read..... about 13 hours ago via TweetDeck

VERY FALSE. RT @boschclemens: @tajjackson3 Hello Taj, is it true that the bodyguards a obstacle is for Prince & Paris at school?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i wish the media would just leave the kids alone. it's one thing to write stories about michael, but it's another to start doing it to children. i mean, michael's a grown man who has taken each bullet they've fired. kids just need to be able to be kids and not have to deal with rumors made up by grown up individuals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Sarahli

Who broke the story first?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

mmz

...this kind of news don't fit exactly with the hoax..If Michael is alive,I don't think he would allow them to attend public school...but I say,I DON'T THINK...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "mmz"
...this kind of news don't fit exactly with the hoax..If Michael is alive,I don't think he would allow them to attend public school...but I say,I DON'T THINK...

The thing is that for the moment we have no proof that the kids are really in this school.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "mmz"

The thing is that for the moment we have no proof that the kids are really in this school.

even if they are, i don't think it's necessarily a bad thing for the hoax.  maybe just means he would be away a while longer, and this would be a good time to start the older children on normal socialization.  when he comes back, they would then have regular kids to invite for their birthday parties.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

taj de-bunked this on twitter today....

VERY FALSE. RT @boschclemens: @tajjackson3 Hello Taj, is it true that the bodyguards a obstacle is for Prince & Paris at school?
about 15 hours ago via TweetDeck

Unfortunately the media always has to SELL the story to the public so that they will read it. What story would most people read.....

The real story that Prince and Paris are doing great in school and making friends, or the fake story about bodyguards following them around.

Even some of the students are saying it's BS. lol

Oh well. As MJ fans we all know the drill. They print what sells, not what's true
Retweeted by you and 38 others
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

MashMike

I wonder who told them that story?an insider or a friend? and where are the photos of them attending school, don't believe a word what they have written
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

all4loveandbelieve

I understand katherine what she wants to do. She does not want to do the same mistake she did with Michael. She wants those children to interact with children their own age. It is very important for children to do so. They need to grow up, in a good environment. What happened to Micheal when he was a child ? He was home schooled, work hard to be what he is today, he did not interact with children his own age. In reality, he never grew up, he was a child inside. I guess Katherine wants those children to have a healthy life. I am not saying I approve, especially these children are children of the king of pop. They will never have a normal life. For some odd reason I think this is part of the hoax. I still do not know how, but I will find out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

This story is controversial. There are no pictures of boys in this school .. the  paparazis lost interest in Michael??
Even if they are, information on the security guardies may be totally exaggerated, after all, they should not be the only celebrities who attend school.
The biggest problem here for me is that if Michael was or is threatened with death, these children would not be exposed too??
If Michael will return sooner or later, these children would be impossible to have a normal life ... I guess practical they harassment would be a hell more than before, is a completely unnecessary exposure.
So what makes sense in this story Hoax is that they are not going to school and will never. ... unfortunately they will not have a normal life, after all are children of Michael Jackson!
It is my opinion. :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal