No reactions

anewfan

Re: Official back & Front thread
August 20, 2010, 05:11:55 PM
Quote from: "foreverking"
Quote from: "Glinda"
Btw i found this one on the old forum
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There is no date on that screenshot.. So i am a bit doubting if that was really posted at mjjc. ( could be, could be not.. but its interesting)
Its about Evan.
Another weird thing about those Chandlers Or certain Chandlers..

Very multi-layered conspiracy ..

Oh and the "Two Kings" is interesting as well>>Elvis and MJ
That screen shot is from 11-9-09
The full text is below.
MJ is a very complex man and while some may think the beloved MJ would never be so negative or so rude, understand he's posting on a board and is able to show the other side to his loving, caring side.
BACK is a very interesting person and I think with all my heart it is MJ.

this is the complete post as posted on 11- 09-09  after MJ's faked death:

As one who embodies "vision" past 20/20, occurrences of the future are often "experienced". But many times this "experience" comes in the form of internal jolts, indicative of something of great significance. Séance hoaxes are not applicable.There are tIMEs when details are sparse, but abundant enough to "see" the grandness, just as it was in this magnetism towards the tHeOrY of sEVEN.

Exit Angel Gabriel----enter Angel Michael

Luke 1:36

"And in the sixth month the angel (Gabri)el was sent from God unto a city......
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph..."
And in the sixth month the angel (Micha)el was “statused” by God in a city...(of Angels)
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph.

On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,----- it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity.

Physically--no more, but with us in an eternal Angelic presence. We witnessed the beginning of this transfer on 7/7 of this historical year.

As History has shown, reflected through the books and logics of many faiths, Prophets do and have walked amongst us. They have sometimes been Angels in the temporary casts of both tIME and human flesh. And in their allotted tIME, their purposes have most often been message DeLIVErance.

In the separation of major tIME factions in our planetary HiStory, specifically Birth of Christ (BC) To nearly 2009 years post his physical exit (AD), there's only one other Worldly figure that has been bestowed the powers to reach EVERY corner of the globe. And that Heavenly Gift was the Incomparable Michael Jackson.

2+5, The days of Christ and Michael.

Although many other Great Worldly figures, ranging from Martin to Mother Teresa, have graced this Earth with soul driven purposes that have benefited humanity, there have ONLY been two who have been subjected to literal crucifixions; before, during and after their deaths. And even in the face of these crucifixions, they both maintained hearts filled with love, sensitivity and care for all man/woman-kind. They carried rare emotional connections to and concerns for every single poor and sick person on the planet; Especially the children. They were in-tune with the necessary nurturance that this magnificent creation we inhabit requires for survival. They both never stopped giving and wanting to give more! They even carried compassion and hope for those who were consumed with evil and sought to do them both harm. An EXTREME rarity!

Christ was the savior of lives once as a physical being
So too was Michael Jackson.
I’m sure there are “many” here on this very board who can attest to that. My word itself does not have to be taken as conclusive. The proof will be provided through acknowledgement.

Throughout the decades of the modern tIMEs we live, many Great figures have suffered untIMEly demises. Deep reflection of these occurrences will or should give you great pause. The easiest approach up until about 20 years ago was always by the bullet. What changed the trend? Well, along came awareness, suspicion, and non-acceptance of "stories" that carry potholes in logic. Thus, it demanded a necessity for more elaborate plans of execution that are now used as a means of thwarting the full truth. This process had to be in magnification ten fold in order to end the physical existence of the most famous person walking this Earth. Many OTHER attempts had failed, even though they left enormous wounds. You see, evil always goes for the jugular by attacking a person's greatest strength. Michael Jackson's greatest strength was pure love. The antagonist of such a principle is hate. So they used that pure love and coupled it with another of his strengths towards healing and caring for sick children to formulate perhaps the most wickedly contrived fiction in history. The goal was to create the most egregious of perceptions and marvel with pleasure and amusement at its historically noted difficulty to disprove. But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted that wrong behind the scenes. For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the “open” approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!

Though the hands of tIME still move incrementally, tick-tock, tick-tock, it is quickly running thin on the 2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution. I can now understand that "vision" of 6/25/06 relapse", with CLARITY. This is no conspiracy theory! However, believe as you may. But believing and knowing--- are two different things.

Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins.
Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.
Two different Kings, with different Reigns.
And The End result shall be the same.

JUSTICE........For it is already written!

And shall be illUMINATED! (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!

“With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.” – As many have realized, IT would have been greatness to an infinite degree.

Mr. Jackson--- you know I still have your back--- until my end.
Connected

KEEP Watchin'.......

"This is my planet. You're ONE of Us" --- The Greatest

Do you happen to have any more of 'Back's" posts that aren't on the screenshots? They are just so fascinating.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

August 21, 2010, 02:54:11 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"

Do you happen to have any more of 'Back's" posts that aren't on the screenshots? They are just so fascinating.

If you go throughout this thread, you'll see more recent posts that aren't in the original collection of screenshots.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

anewfan

August 21, 2010, 03:36:01 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"

If you go throughout this thread, you'll see more recent posts that aren't in the original collection of screenshots.

Thank you, looking4truth.  I have read the entire thread and noticed there were different ones posted other than those that were screenshots. I was just wanting even more... :D
"Back" seems to have so much inside information that it's hard to think that he is anyone other than MJ himself...and the way he writes with so much emotion on certain topics..especially the trial and Sony.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 21, 2010, 04:58:12 PM

There is no date on that screenshot.. So i am a bit doubting if that was really posted at mjjc. ( could be, could be not.. but its interesting)
Its about Evan.

The full text is below.
MJ is a very complex man and while some may think the beloved MJ would never be so negative or so rude, understand he's posting on a board and is able to show the other side to his loving, caring side.

As one who embodies "vision" past 20/20, occurrences of the future are often "experienced". But many times this "experience" comes in the form of internal jolts, indicative of something of great significance. Séance hoaxes are not applicable.There are tIMEs when details are sparse, but abundant enough to "see" the grandness, just as it was in this magnetism towards the tHeOrY of sEVEN.

And in the sixth month the angel (Micha)el was “statused” by God in a city...(of Angels)

On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,----- it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity.

Physically--no more, but with us in an eternal Angelic presence. We witnessed the beginning of this transfer on 7/7 of this historical year.

As History has shown, reflected through the books and logics of many faiths, Prophets do and have walked amongst us. They have sometimes been Angels in the temporary casts of both tIME and human flesh. And in their allotted tIME, their purposes have most often been message DeLIVErance.

In the separation of major tIME factions in our planetary HiStory, specifically Birth of Christ (BC) To nearly 2009 years post his physical exit (AD), there's only one other Worldly figure that has been bestowed the powers to reach EVERY corner of the globe. And that Heavenly Gift was the Incomparable Michael Jackson.

Although many other Great Worldly figures, ranging from Martin to Mother Teresa, have graced this Earth with soul driven purposes that have benefited humanity, there have ONLY been two who have been subjected to literal crucifixions; before, during and after their deaths. And even in the face of these crucifixions, they both maintained hearts filled with love, sensitivity and care for all man/woman-kind. They carried rare emotional connections to and concerns for every single poor and sick person on the planet; Especially the children. They were in-tune with the necessary nurturance that this magnificent creation we inhabit requires for survival. They both never stopped giving and wanting to give more! They even carried compassion and hope for those who were consumed with evil and sought to do them both harm. An EXTREME rarity!

I’m sure there are “many” here on this very board who can attest to that. My word itself does not have to be taken as conclusive. The proof will be provided through acknowledgement.

Throughout the decades of the modern tIMEs we live, many Great figures have suffered untIMEly demises. Deep reflection of these occurrences will or should give you great pause. The easiest approach up until about 20 years ago was always by the bullet. What changed the trend? Well, along came awareness, suspicion, and non-acceptance of "stories" that carry potholes in logic. Thus, it demanded a necessity for more elaborate plans of execution that are now used as a means of thwarting the full truth. This process had to be in magnification ten fold in order to end the physical existence of the most famous person walking this Earth. Many OTHER attempts had failed, even though they left enormous wounds. You see, evil always goes for the jugular by attacking a person's greatest strength. Michael Jackson's greatest strength was pure love. The antagonist of such a principle is hate. So they used that pure love and coupled it with another of his strengths towards healing and caring for sick children to formulate perhaps the most wickedly contrived fiction in history. The goal was to create the most egregious of perceptions and marvel with pleasure and amusement at its historically noted difficulty to disprove. But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted that wrong behind the scenes. For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the “open” approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!

Though the hands of tIME still move incrementally, tick-tock, tick-tock, it is quickly running thin on the 2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution. I can now understand that "vision" of 6/25/06 relapse", with CLARITY. This is no conspiracy theory! However, believe as you may. But believing and knowing--- are two different things.

And shall be illUMINATED! (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!

“With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.” – As many have realized, IT would have been greatness to an infinite degree.

Connected

KEEP Watchin'.......

OMG, now I believe it's HIM  :shock:  There are many words related to the hoax  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

August 23, 2010, 05:35:16 AM
I don't understand one thing. Why the number of his posts are always 608 or 606? The numbers are always changing when you're posting something consistently  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

anewfan

August 23, 2010, 07:56:00 AM
Quote from: "vilte90"
I don't understand one thing. Why the number of his posts are always 608 or 606? The numbers are always changing when you're posting something consistently  :?

They must be the number of posts he had at the time the screenshots were taken, but then it sounds like "they/he"? started deleting some. So, maybe some of the screenshots were taken when he had 608 posts and the other when he had 606 posts? I could be wrong, but that is what I think. (interesting that both numbers add up to 14 though...two 7's)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2010, 08:11:30 AM
The link to the old thread is posted on the first page but for quicker viewing, here you go: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Looking4truth, thank you for this excellent thread.  I was not aware of back until I started reading through those posts, not really surprising as I found myself on the MJ discovery trail only recently after MJ "Death" extended my vision post 20/20.

What mesmerises me with the back posts is the thought & creativity process, the way the thoughts are expressed, this ability to say a lot in relatively few words and stir images and emotions. Relatively few people can think at that level, back comes across as a very deep & bright person with the courage of their opinions, the type of person who will do think their own way in a BIG way.

It wouldn't take much of a "push" to make me beLIEve this is the MAN himself.  ;)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

August 23, 2010, 08:27:26 AM

They must be the number of posts he had at the time the screenshots were taken, but then it sounds like "they/he"? started deleting some. So, maybe some of the screenshots were taken when he had 608 posts and the other when he had 606 posts? I could be wrong, but that is what I think. (interesting that both numbers add up to 14 though...two 7's)

Exactly, than why the number is the same in every screenshot? It's impossible to do so, even if you delete your old posts. But it doesn't seem Back deleted his posts because we can see his every post..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2010, 08:30:59 AM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
The link to the old thread is posted on the first page but for quicker viewing, here you go: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Looking4truth, thank you for this excellent thread.  I was not aware of back until I started reading through those posts, not really surprising as I found myself on the MJ discovery trail only recently after MJ "Death" extended my vision post 20/20.

What mesmerises me with the back posts is the thought & creativity process, the way the thoughts are expressed, this ability to say a lot in relatively few words and stir images and emotions. Relatively few people can think at that level, back comes across as a very deep & bright person with the courage of their opinions, the type of person who will do think their own way in a BIG way.

It wouldn't take much of a "push" to make me beLIEve this is the MAN himself.  ;)

With L.O.V.E

Yup, his posts are very layered with many meanings. I also find the timing of them the most revealing IMHO. And fans, some of you may have to take a step back to see that MJ is a human like the rest of us with complexity and varying emotions. If this is him, I wouldn't blame him for the frustration in some of his posts but there are other posts where he is very insightful and clever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Glinda

August 24, 2010, 01:46:14 PM

Its about Evan.

The full text is below.

Connected

KEEP Watchin'.......

Maybe he read the jesus papers? :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

August 24, 2010, 10:22:49 PM

Exactly, than why the number is the same in every screenshot? It's impossible to do so, even if you delete your old posts. But it doesn't seem Back deleted his posts because we can see his every post..

All of these posts originally appeared on the MJJC forum, but most, if not all, have been deleted from that original forum.  Somebody took a picture of the screen when his posts were still on the forum and posted all them that they were able to get a pic of (or the important ones) onto the link above. Does that make sense?

I believe people started taking screenshots of his posts, because some of his earliest posts started to be deleted. If he posted 608 times, there aren't that many screenshots shown on the link above, so many were deleted before a screenshot could be taken of it.

When they started taking screenshots of his posts, he probably had posted a total of 606 posts. Then as they took more screen shots, he may have added two more posts on the forum some time during that time. (Hopefully this makes sense...my first response was very confusing...sorry about that.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 10:14:36 PM

I am very impressed by the power of their well-chosen words, exceptional way of thinking - not mainstream, different from anyone else in their writing style.
If not
the MAN himself
, at least an illusion of the possibility of it, gives another glimpse of hope again.
If fake, then a master of illusion, who has studied the Man perfectly.
From the experience so far, with the many fake- MJ's up to now, it is advisable to remain neutral and not over-enthusiastic, in order not to be finally disappointed , but not many have come as close as this "informer" for me.
Those, who think Michael would be less "aggressive" in attacking his opponents, should remember his speech against Sony, in which he was quite open and spoke up against the system that had been trying to crush many artists. He then spoke softly, but I can imagine, writing can be different.
I remember the words of LMP, when she mentioned, he could be really REALLY bad, if necessary.
He had many sides to his character, or he wouldn't have been able to survive and rise in the music-industry jungle, with leeches lurking at each corner, only waiting for a victim to be taken advantage of.
A "Take-over", instead of a comeback, not bad. That would be IT.
It would mean, exposing all the shady characters, which would be great. I am waiting patiently for further developments. "The best is yet to come" Is this it? A well prepared vendetta-crusade for justice behind the scene with an army of crusaders? "All hell is gonna break loose ...?"
Immense damage has been done to one person and a good reputation had been drawn into the dust in front of the world's eyes. I think, we cannot fully comprehend, what anger such injustice can trigger off.
Enough is enough, and at some point, the kettle is boiling, and you just can't take it any longer.
To turn the other cheek is not always the best and most advisable solution, when a career is destroyed, and a personality smashed, even if it claims to have a "rhinozeros skin". Underneath is a soul that can be hurt nevertheless, and it was. We only had to look at his sad beautiful eyes to read the message.
If Back is what many suppose him to be, he is still very full of life and willing to fight for his way back.
I do hope it is Michael. Everything will be alright then, although not easy.
A huge army around the globe would be ready to be on his side. It is a power, not to be underestimated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 31, 2010, 10:25:04 AM
oh please enlighten me - who's Back and where I can find his posts ?!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 31, 2010, 05:23:50 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
oh please enlighten me - who's Back and where I can find his posts ?!?!

Hi! Ginafelicia, you will find all the information you need in the original post by looking4truth.  I had not heard of back until I read through this thread and as per my previous post, I have been amazed by what I found... and beLIEve that back may well be "The Man" himself!   :)

With L.O.V.E

For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall we?
by looking4truth » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:08 am

BACK is a member of the MJJC message board which is one of the largest Michael Jackson fan club message boards. In 2005 and 2006, he posted some interesting posts that refer to this adventure we are on right now. I just want to pick out some of the posts that stand out. However, you can check out all of them HERE: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... light=back. A HUGE thanks goes to Pammy for taking the time to posting all of these. Please look at the dates and times of these posts.

One of his most popular posts was of the New 7 Day Theory, which was posted by BACK on June 25, 2006 in response to a thread about 2Pac and his seven day theory. The comparison between 2Pac and Michael was recently mentioned on TMZ (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... other-day/). These posts may be hard to comprehend at first. However, it is one of the most convincing pieces I've read from an "informer". Please look at the date and time and also note the mention of Mystery777, another member on that same board that folks thought to be MJ. Here is a post from that member: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Here is the theory: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here is another screenshot that's in reference to his 7 Day theory: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

After June 25th, BACK posted a conclusion of sorts about his theory, which makes references to Jesus, Archangel Michael, Evan Chandler and also this being 20 years in the making: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 937-25.htm (screenshots are towards the middle of the page. If you wish to just read the text only, you can go to the first page of the thread)

The conclusion may make some people a little uncomfortable and indifference towards BACK but please continue to read. You may disagree with him on some things but other things cannot be denied. For instance, this post about This is It: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and this post about one day of simmering: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 252610.jpg. Haven't we heard MJ say the word "simmering" quite a bit in the movie, This is it? I have also written a post about how the TII post could be connected with the three sevens MJ wore in the movie HERE: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3635.

Are these posts just mere coincidences? It's up to you but I think we all know how we feel about coincidences.

Here are a few other interesting posts from BACK:
Not a comeback but a TAKEOVER: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ver161.jpg
Check your future history books: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The King is BACK: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Media Failed: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Even mentions Harvey Levin, that lawyer that runs TMZ...hmmm...)

Some members believed/believe that he is MJ himself. I am not too sure of that but I do believe that he is "in the know".

And do you notice a certain catch phrase in his posts? Keep Watchin? Listen closely @ 00:18 of the official preview of TII: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Thanks to members at the old board for finding that). And remember what TMZ folks said to some of us hoax believers when confronted about the R.I.P. list? Keep watching! (viewtopic.php?f=48&t=4896)

So sometimes my dear believers that are losing faith after today, we have to look BACK to move FORWARD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions