No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We are all spiritual beings having a human experience. We are all prone to death in this life, it is unavoidable. But energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Just because Jesus died in the flesh doesn't mean he can't reincarnate as Michael or someone else. Does that mean Michael is Jesus? Maybe. In my opinion, we are all of the same source, so it's not like we are putting him on a pedestal. Like he said himself, "we are all one". I don't think we are meant to worship anyone. That's the problem I've come to have with religion. I think the sole purpose of all religions is to wake us up to our true nature and be the little piece of god that we are. But we've been conditioned to be unaware of our own power and inner knowing. Michael Jackson woke me up to ME when I was very young, and thus I have loved him ever since. We are all mirrors for one another, you know? Anyway. I don't think we will all agree on this topic 100%, but it is progress that we are able to speak openly about it and entertain ideas without necessarily accepting them. In fact, with the way the world is today, I think it's very important not to accept ANYTHING as truth. We must let our minds stay open at all times or we'll definitely miss something.

AMEN.  Agree with the portion of your post above, Jacilovesmichael, particularly the underlined text.  This is an interesting thread (as are all the threads regarding spirituality, IMO).  Here's my perspective, and it's way outside the box as well.
 :)

It is human nature to look outside ourselves for answers to life's mysteries.  And given that fear is part of the foundation of human consciousness, when we seek spiritual "answers," it stands to reason we are generally looking to pacify our fear of the unknown.  A popular saying of MJ's that we quote on the forum is "just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel."  How about expanding that phrase to say, "Just because it's told or taught to us doesn't make it truth"?  Upon physical birth into this world, we have no knowledge or concept of the End of the World, saviors, second-comings, resurrections, the Ark of the Covenant, the Son of God, Jesus, the Archangel Michael, TPTB, the NWO, the Illuminati, the Bible, the Quran, the various world religions, and so on.  Rather, awareness of and belief in these concepts is taught to us by our fellow human beings already present on the planet as it was created and passed down to them, generation to generation, age to age.  For example, "we," humans on this forum, are in the process of creating written future history (e.g., potential literature, folklore, mythology, and "sacred texts" for others to perhaps study and quote as truth) to be passed down to our descendants just as it was passed down to us--this is how it happens.  In short, we are schooled in the ways of the world upon birth on the planet.  But WHO are we?  It stands to reason that we are consciousness--individually (having experiences in our respective physical bodies from lifetime to lifetime) and collectively (as we extend our awareness outside of the box of the "physical reality" we've been taught).  Certain people may come along and live their lives in such a way that it causes us to think outside of what we've been taught, but if, for example, Michael is divine--an angel, a savior, a saint--then so are we all.  Consciousness, or Soul, Is--another part of me, another part of Michael, another part of the collective whole.  Soul equals Soul.  Therefore, how is it possible for you or me to be holier than thou if we are part of the same collective whole of Soul?  Soul does not need a savior because Soul is not lost.  Soul IS.

JMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

~Souza~Topic starter

If there is no one in charge, then our souls are lost. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ariel

@ Souza
It is OT the book of Isaiah chapter 14. Most people just quote 14:12 to 14:15

-----------------------------------

12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Satan wanted to be God. The Bible tells us in 2nd Corinthians 4:4 that Satan has become the "god of this world". And Revelation 20:10 tells us that he will be eternally punished for it.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Revelation that you quoted too, and second letter of St. Peter 2:4, and may be more.

Most people see nothing wrong in pride, but there is another point of view. Nothing happens without God's will or permission. If you do well, "Glory to God" if not "Glory to God" and see if you have not done something wrong.

Thank you for the Moonwalker cover. To me Michael Jackson is a human, not perfect as all other humans. But he had a good message. The second part of the biggest commandment, Mathew 22:35-40. This is something I respect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

@ Souza
It is OT the book of Isaiah chapter 14. Most people just quote 14:12 to 14:15

-----------------------------------

12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Satan wanted to be God. The Bible tells us in 2nd Corinthians 4:4 that Satan has become the "god of this world". And Revelation 20:10 tells us that he will be eternally punished for it.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Revelation that you quoted too, and second letter of St. Peter 2:4, and may be more.

Most people see nothing wrong in pride, but there is another point of view. Nothing happens without God's will or permission. If you do well, "Glory to God" if not "Glory to God" and see if you have not done something wrong.

Thank you for the Moonwalker cover. To me Michael Jackson is a human, not perfect as all other humans. But he had a good message. The second part of the biggest commandment, Mathew 22:35-40. This is something I respect.

Yes, but what you say is that he wanted something that was not his (10th commandment). Does Michael want something that is not his?

And again, why a war in heaven, if it was just that? Lucifer gathered angels around him that worshipped him and rebelled against God because he didn't get what he wanted. I don't think that you can compare that to Michael pulling of the 'Greatest show on Earth'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This thread feels so right to me.  I have always believed that there are real angels amongst us and that Michael Jackson is truly one of them.  Just from his own history the parallels are undeniable.  Michael the Archangel just fits.  From all that has been posted here and all that Michael Jackson has shown us during his lifetime, there is no question in my mind that he was given to us as a gift.  Nothing else explains it.  From his meager beginnings, to his strict upbringing, to his unyielding faith and belief in God, in his love for all living things, to this teachings that love starts and will end with the children, to his ability to do the impossible creatively, to his humbleness and lack of need to retaliate against those who trespass against him, to just about everything about him.  The list goes on and on.  This thread sends chills through me because there is something about Michael Jackson that is celestial.  None before and I doubt any after will ever come as close to what I perceive an angel to be as Michael Jackson.   His love for people and his empathy for all of God’s creatures was obviusly present at birth and only grew with world experience.  Michael Jackson is a Godsend.  Of thay my belief has never faltered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Ariel

Every perfect gift is from above. How can one pull off the greatest show without God's help? He can not claim the whole credit for it. Yet, Michael has always been more humble than other artists. Just not sure if that is enough. Christian teaching imply humility. all apostles have been humble from what they have written. It may be my view that the greater the gift and achievements the more humility is required. Not sure how much is required to pull off "The greatest show on Earth". 

Here is a link to a book about humility and ascetics

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ariel

I have to mention that I lack humility and just got the impression that only real ascetics can can get a message from God. The ones that lived in deserts in ancient times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ariel

On the other hand, 20 th and 21st centuries are different and it is not easy to apply ancient teachings to today's life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

I never claimed Michael doesn't get help from God, quite the contrary. I said Michael has a big role in the times to come, which means that I believe he DOES get help from God, but I also believe he knows that himself.

But you are actually saying that great and big things can never be done by man, because that would not be humble? I bet Michael thanked God for his given talents many times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

I have to mention that I lack humility and just got the impression that only real ascetics can can get a message from God. The ones that lived in deserts in ancient times.

Hmmm, if that were true, it means that God would not be able to get messages out these days. That would be a little unconvenient and odd, don't you think? If we forget about the ancient times, and just look at ascetics living in the desert, then what would be the use of giving that person the message, knowing that it won't get further than that person? If he was able to get the message across in the nearby village, what do you think will happen? Probably nothing, because people would ridicule the "crazy hermit". These are different times. If God would want to get out His message out through a person, he better pick one that can handle a computer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This thread feels so right to me.  I have always believed that there are real angels amongst us and that Michael Jackson is truly one of them.  Just from his own history the parallels are undeniable.  Michael the Archangel just fits.  From all that has been posted here and all that Michael Jackson has shown us during his lifetime, there is no question in my mind that he was given to us as a gift.  Nothing else explains it.  From his meager beginnings, to his strict upbringing, to his unyielding faith and belief in God, in his love for all living things, to this teachings that love starts and will end with the children, to his ability to do the impossible creatively, to his humbleness and lack of need to retaliate against those who trespass against him, to just about everything about him.  The list goes on and on.  This thread sends chills through me because there is something about Michael Jackson that is celestial.  None before and I doubt any after will ever come as close to what I perceive an angel to be as Michael Jackson.   His love for people and his empathy for all of God’s creatures was obviusly present at birth and only grew with world experience.  Michael Jackson is a Godsend.  Of thay my belief has never faltered.
Wow, I don't believe that Michael Jackson is THE heavenly archangel Michael.  You think Michael used to be Jesus?  You think that Michael Jackson is dead then?  I don't think the consensus here is 100% saying Michael Jackson is the archangel in heaven.  I for one believe with all my life that he is NOT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ariel

I never claimed Michael doesn't get help from God, quite the contrary. I said Michael has a big role in the times to come, which means that I believe he DOES get help from God, but I also believe he knows that himself.

But you are actually saying that great and big things can never be done by man, because that would not be humble? I bet Michael thanked God for his given talents many times.

Let's hope so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ariel

I don't call hermits "crazy". Their choice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

I don't call hermits "crazy". Their choice.

Me neither, but most people do. That's my point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions