I don’t feel any negative energy here, so I have to believe that all is well with the members who are absent and that they will be back when the time is right for them to return.  Probably just taking a breaks as is needed sometimes or busy with things that won’t permit them to visit for a spell.  What ever is keeping them away, hugs to the room, all around…those present and those who are missed.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Tink

I was told I don't have enough stamina to drive to Santa Barbara & back on my own for the 12 hour ordeal on Wed., because of just getting clear of the constant Migraines for what, the first time in over a decade or more? I can't remember.   :'(

But the Migraines - they're gone! That...is of itself, priceless.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

I skipped right to the last page so I apologize for missing out on wonderful posts on the earlier pages.

I tend to think that many who have retreated are just busy with life and at certain times they need to take a step back. I took a step back a couple of months ago - not sure anyone noticed, but it was needed because I found myself become negative and critical. I still don't post as much as I used to. It has nothing to do with Michael or the hoax, just situations in general. I think it's the case with others.

Tink - you are one strong minded woman and I admire you. I wish you total healing in your body and success in all of your endeavors. My sister gets migraines, which is the closest that I can relate, and when she has one she cannot drive as it throws her balance off. I wish you well.

Gina - you have an exceptional way with words. I can't explain it but even when you are down it brings a smile to my face to read your posts. I think you are so much smarter than you try to give off in your posts.

Hugs to all of you. Keep the faith - it's been a long ride and I'd like to start seeing the end in sight but will be patient knowing that I'm not the only one on this adventure.

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
Stuck in bed all day long with sore throat, stomach ache and worst of all a blocked nose  :over-react-smiley: I was meant to go see The Avengers at the cinema 

:images: body
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Stuck in bed all day long with sore throat, stomach ache and worst of all a blocked nose  :over-react-smiley: I was meant to go see The Avengers at the cinema 

Awww! That really bites!  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

I'm sorry, Katie - and on the weekend too. That really stinks. I hope you feel better soon :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

@Katie2..I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well.....being sick is just the worst!  I always pray for health for all that I know and love......that includes the forum here!  I hope you are feeling better!  I can't wait to see The Avengers!!!!  It opens May4th officially...did you win passes for a pre-opening thing.....what a bum thing for you : ( !!!!!  I love the all the Avenger characters and movies...my favorite still has to be Iron Man though.....I get so excited each and every time I watch it!
I hope and prey this sickness will go away quickly and that you can enjoy what I am sure is going to be an awesome movie!
Here's a little chicken soup to help you feel better!

Blessings to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mmmm...that soup looks yummy Wish  :icon_geek:...but I'll be nice and let Katie have it lol.

I hope you feel better soon Katie.  Listen to, or watch, some MJ...he's always my first line of defense  :icon_e_wink:

@Voice...your absence was noticed and you were missed.  Glad to see you back  :bearhug:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
I'm lost, I don't get anything any more, I feel like I'm falling behind or that I'm not on the same page any more, I don't understand this hoax or anything in it and I don't understand why I don't understand it, I just feel like I used to and now I'm not feeling it any more....I'm just, stumped with everything, I just think like 'whatever' sometimes...I don't know, now that I'm looking at it, if I should of looked this far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

RK

I'm lost, I don't get anything any more, I feel like I'm falling behind or that I'm not on the same page any more, I don't understand this hoax or anything in it and I don't understand why I don't understand it, I just feel like I used to and now I'm not feeling it any more....I'm just, stumped with everything, I just think like 'whatever' sometimes...I don't know, now that I'm looking at it, if I should of looked this far.
Hi Illusion. First of all...the most important thing. A big  :bearhug: and then maybe a few thoughts about what you are going through at present.  I think that many of us feel like we don't understand all things hoax these days. You can still have trust even when you don't understand. I trust my car will start when I turn the ignition, however I don't understand the mechanics of how that happens. Many times I have to leave the intricate theories and questions of the hoax and steal away to reconnect with what first inspired me to spend nearly 3 years at this. And that was the beauty of 'the man'.  Maybe immerse yourself in the art of Michael and stories of his humanity and generosity and see if that spark is rekindled.
I hope you feel better soon, and know that this banana bender cares about you and what you are going through. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

Hi Illusion. First of all...the most important thing. A big  :bearhug: and then maybe a few thoughts about what you are going through at present.  I think that many of us feel like we don't understand all things hoax these days. You can still have trust even when you don't understand. I trust my car will start when I turn the ignition, however I don't understand the mechanics of how that happens. Many times I have to leave the intricate theories and questions of the hoax and steal away to reconnect with what first inspired me to spend nearly 3 years at this. And that was the beauty of 'the man'.  Maybe immerse yourself in the art of Michael and stories of his humanity and generosity and see if that spark is rekindled.
I hope you feel better soon, and know that this banana bender cares about you and what you are going through. 

Use_ what RK said is right on.    Follow what she says and you will see that spark rekindle.  Perfect wording RK!  Love to All of you  :bearhug: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Thanks RK and sandythyme, I really appreciate it, sorry for sounding negative, I'm not trying to be, I'm usually always positive, but for some reason I just don't feel how I normally feel.

I'm thinking about what you said about MJ RK and it helps a lot but I had something on my mind that made me think of someone.

You know a person who just seems like they don't care or doesn't see how they hurt your feelings. Like you just smile and pretend everything is ok but they still don't seem to notice...it's kinda hard to explain.

I guess it's like when you have a friend who just doesn't acknowledge your feelings and they say sorry hoping it's ok. Then they ask you if your cool with it or something and then you say it's fine and they think you really mean it....and then when you think of MJ as the opposite, your just like 'why can't they be more like that'....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality

@Katie2..I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well.....being sick is just the worst!  I always pray for health for all that I know and love......that includes the forum here!  I hope you are feeling better!  I can't wait to see The Avengers!!!!  It opens May4th officially...did you win passes for a pre-opening thing.....what a bum thing for you : ( !!!!!  I love the all the Avenger characters and movies...my favorite still has to be Iron Man though.....I get so excited each and every time I watch it!
I hope and prey this sickness will go away quickly and that you can enjoy what I am sure is going to be an awesome movie!
Here's a little chicken soup to help you feel better!

Blessings to you!

Thanks guys :) I'm a bit better today still have blocked nose  :icon_bounce: and now have chills but I'll be fine  :icon_e_smile: Anyways The Avengers is already released in Ireland  :) But the move I really wanta see is Men in Black 3 and I have no idea why  ???  :)
BTW Thanks for the soup, yummers
Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 09:23:56 AM by Katie2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

Hi Use_, I understand what you are talking about.  I find that the only person you can change is you not those around you.  However, through your actions and communication they can learn and change too.  Expressing yourself and being honest is the best medicine like you are doing now.  People..friends, family sometimes have a hard time expressing themselves.  That's why people seem like they only pretend to care or not care at all.  People do, it's just hard to express.  If someone hurts your feelings, tell them, otherwise it's easier for them to think they didn't hurt you.  But you my friend, by expressing yourself, your thoughts and presueing this will help people understand your feelings and they too may open up and when they say sorry they will be sincere.  I think Michael is a great communicator....especially through his music, his words are enlightening in many ways.  If more people were like him, the world would be a better place.  One of the best lessons you can learn from him is to express yourself to others.  I bet they will follow along adventurely.  P.S.  I don't think you are negative at all.  I think you are a very positive person who is being honest about your thoughts & feelings  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I tend to think that many who have retreated are just busy with life and at certain times they need to take a step back. I took a step back a couple of months ago - not sure anyone noticed, but it was needed because I found myself become negative and critical. I still don't post as much as I used to. It has nothing to do with Michael or the hoax, just situations in general. I think it's the case with others.

I missed you when you were not here with us. I'm so glad that you came back sis.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions