Hazzely

Quote from: "samsuperb"
Quote from: "Hazzely"
OMG!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
could you please tell me what are you looking at?

I think it's obivous that looks like what we've seen in the pic we got from Ben. (At least to me)
That doesn't mean it was Michael, still, I see a person lying on the stretcher.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________

And about the mask, that's just an illusion, it's not a mask is just a symbol on the paramedic's uniform:

Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 11:21:21 PM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

The only thing I find strange is that bodyguard take everybody out from the home but there is A FAN, inside, trying to keep paparazzi away ??

So

there was no more employee
there was only bodyguard
there was one fan INSIDE, at the door, trying to prevent video to be taken (ok we see him on the video)
There are paramedics with there own clothes from paramedics guy
There is Michael Jackson supposedly DEAD, so not stand on his 2 feet

SO WHO THE HELL IS THE GUY WITH BLUE SHIRT STANDING NEAR THE AMBULANCE INSIDE THE HOUSE, THAT CAN BE SEEN BETWEEN THE GATES ??? :shock:

When Ben says "there was a bodyguard and a fan" did you notice how he is looking for his words right after "hum..to euh...trying very hard for video not to be taken...Then he looks somewhere else...

What happen Ben ? You are ashamed you took the video of Michael dead, or do you realise Michael can be seen on the video, while you're watching it again ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

yeah, guys I don't know what you see in that ambulance but to me I honestly don't see anything but a paramedic inside. No faces, no masks, nothing of the sort. don'tlet your imagination get the best of you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

BEN YOU CAN TELL IS NOT SAYING DA WHOLE STORY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
The only thing I find strange is that bodyguard take everybody out from the home but there is A FAN, inside, trying to keep paparazzi away ??

So

there was only bodyguard
there was one fan INSIDE, at the door, trying to prevent video to be taken (ok we see him on the video)

SO WHO THE HELL IS THE GUY WITH BLUE SHIRT STANDING NEAR THE AMBULANCE INSIDE THE HOUSE, THAT CAN BE SEEN BETWEEN THE GATES ??? :shock:

When Ben says "there was a bodyguard and a fan" did you notice how he is looking for his words right after "hum..to euh...trying very hard for video not to be taken...Then he looks somewhere else...

What happen Ben ? You are ashamed you took the video of Michael dead, or do you realise Michael can be seen on the video, while you're watching it again ?

The man wearing that blue shirt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "TracyK"
I don't see anything but the paramedic... I have the pics to prove my point, but they are too big for this forum for some reason.

Must be me going mad.  I see MJ in a white mask sitting up.  May be an optical illusion, but i wasnt looking for it and it popped out to me

I usually dont believe in these things, but I must say that I saw the same thing  :shock: ...Someone wearing a white mask and looking straight at the camera with huge eyes, like they're afraid, while sitting up.  I didn't see this right away, just after probably 10 times, and its actually at 1:54 where I saw it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
I don't see anything but the paramedic... I have the pics to prove my point, but they are too big for this forum for some reason.

Must be me going mad.  I see MJ in a white mask sitting up.  May be an optical illusion, but i wasnt looking for it and it popped out to me

I usually dont believe in these things, but I must say that I saw the same thing  :shock: ...Someone wearing a white mask and looking straight at the camera with huge eyes, like they're afraid, while sitting up.  I didn't see this right away, just after probably 10 times, and its actually at 1:54 where I saw it.

Did you read all the posts and watch those photos? That's just an illusion.
There's no mask, just paramedic's uniform.
Why you only see what you WANT to see? :S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

So

there was only bodyguard

The fire truck was also the nu,ber 71?? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"

Did you read all the posts and watch those photos? That's just an illusion.
There's no mask, just paramedic's uniform.
Why you only see what you WANT to see? :S

Yes, I read all the posts and saw those pictures.  I dont see what I want to see, I see what I see.  Those pics you posted are a bit blurry, and the least they look to me is something like  the badge on the paramedic's  uniform.  If that white spot is  part of their uniform, then this paramedic is headless. There is a split second in that video where I can see  a person with wide eyes looking straight at the camera.  I cant tell if its MJ, of course, but to me it seemed like a person's half-covered face, and not like a paramedic's uniform badge, sorry.  Maybe its the illusion of someone's face or  maybe is the illusion of the paramedic's badge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So

there was only bodyguard

Thank you  :D

Who's got my Jacket ? Where's my Jacket please ! God, I need my Jacket... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Quote from: "samsuperb"

So

there was only bodyguard

The fire truck was also the nu,ber 71?? :lol:
Yes. This is very common. Departments typically use their same department number for their apparatus. So some places may have a Rescue 71, Engine 71, Tanker 71, Forestry 71, etc. Sometimes they add another number such as Rescue 532, Engine 232, Service 632, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I want to mention this because I haven't seen it brought up. The person lifting the stretcher seems to be the same person that is walking in to UCLA pushing the stretcher (which some people believe is Michael sitting up on the stretcher). Look at the hair. It makes a lot of sense. I also want to mention that the person lifting the stretcher definitely had a patient on it. You can tell by the manner in which he lifts it. There's definitely weight on the stretcher.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

yes, same here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

This is all coming together....we see you Michael!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Kirsche

Okay I watched it again and yes it's paramedic inside the amb.  But no Michael....

But compared with the ambulance pic, the inside of the truck doesn't match with the inside we see on the amb.  Know what I mean?

And did anybody see his body on that stretcher for the split second? I don't. Only the person with that blue shirt on ( Is that supposed to tbe the fan or who is it?)

And I still think it's very odd, that it was so quiet there...Just him and the 3 other guys and 2 fans....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions