2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Check out Michael Jacksons first and last wish which he shared with his first wife Lisa Marie Presley. This is in Indian I think so could some Indian fans help translate this...as always with L.O.V.E  xox  (it's probably garbage)

[youtube:v6d1e8lv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlKHd0Jx8m0&feature=channel[/youtube:v6d1e8lv]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I do not understand Indian, by looking at the video it seems Michael has been mumified. Could it be On June 25/2009 when they closed the Lax airport they transported the body of MJ in India to be mumified?  So many questions un answered. The more time passes the more things of MJ comes out. it is frustrating because we still cannot find the truth. In my heart I stongly believe he is alive. I hope all of this will come to an end soon.  L.o.v.e.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

mykidsmum

I don't understand this either, but I said a long time ago, back when it wasn't popular on here to believe that MJ was dead, that he had spoken to the owner of that show called BODIES...MJ even was shown in some pictures wearing a T-shirt from the exhibit...its the exhibit of plastinated bodies...  I said that the time between his death and his funeral was exactly the time it takes to plastinate a body.

I also posted my dream I had...about being at one of the exhibits.  There was a red curtain and everyone was crowded around it.  Finally it opened and on display was MJ's plastinated body in a Billie jean pose with his fedora, white glove, and white sox...minus his skin, clothes, hair, etc... Just like one of the bodies in the exhibit... the caption at the bottom was something like... "he lives forever"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
I don't understand this either, but I said a long time ago, back when it wasn't popular on here to believe that MJ was dead, that he had spoken to the owner of that show called BODIES...MJ even was shown in some pictures wearing a T-shirt from the exhibit...its the exhibit of plastinated bodies...  I said that the time between his death and his funeral was exactly the time it takes to plastinate a body.

I also posted my dream I had...about being at one of the exhibits.  There was a red curtain and everyone was crowded around it.  Finally it opened and on display was MJ's plastinated body in a Billie jean pose with his fedora, white glove, and white sox...minus his skin, clothes, hair, etc... Just like one of the bodies in the exhibit... the caption at the bottom was something like... "he lives forever"

Sorry I never read your post. I do believe in dreams. Wow. Mj could be  plastinated  mumified? That can explain the time frame of the funeral, so than he is not  FL cemetary. I am so confused.this is all speculations..  I really hope this will come to an end soon. I hope MJ is not plastinated, alive and well, My heart tells me he is alive. LOVE ALWAYS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

I found this article  please read
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

'Dr. Death' plans to plastinate King of Pop
Published: 29 Jun 09 12:50 CET
Online: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Controversial Body Worlds creator Gunther von Hagens plans to preserve the late Michael Jackson’s body in a dancing pose for display using his plastination process, a spokesperson told The Local on Monday.

Crime handbook provokes fear of increased left-wing violence - National (5 Jun 10)
EADS to launch algae-powered airplane - Science & Technology (4 Jun 10)
Still rockin' on the Ring after 25 years - Society (4 Jun 10)
Shortly after the legendary pop entertainer was pronounced dead in Los Angeles, von Hagens released a statement revealing his personal assistant had been contacted by an anonymous member of Jackson’s management team about plastination some six months ago.

“During the phone conversation we were told about Michael Jackson’s interest to become plastinated after his death,” the statement said, adding Body Worlds did not confirm the King of Pop’s interest because the caller wished to remain anonymous and the body donation form is available online.

The validity of the call “is soon to be seen,” the statement added.

On Monday, Institute for Plastination press spokesperson Christiane Casott told The Local the organisation is still awaiting confirmation the King of Pop wanted to become plastic.

Von Hagens promised the late 50-year-old’s family that his body would be preserved through plastination for “a didactic eternity,” and would be conducted free of charge.

“The pose would be a dancing one, to be determined by the family in detail,” he added.

The provocative 64-year-old, known as “Dr. Death” in Germany, is infamous for transforming the bodies of people and animals into exhibition pieces for his Body Worlds exhibitions. He recently caused a stir this May in Berlin where his show, “The Cycle of Life" featured dissected corpses having sex.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Sangre

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Controversial Body Worlds creator Gunther von Hagens plans to preserve the late Michael Jackson’s body in a dancing pose for display using his plastination process, a spokesperson told The Local on Monday.

Crime handbook provokes fear of increased left-wing violence - National (5 Jun 10)
Shortly after the legendary pop entertainer was pronounced dead in Los Angeles, von Hagens released a statement revealing his personal assistant had been contacted by an anonymous member of Jackson’s management team about plastination some six months ago.

“During the phone conversation we were told about Michael Jackson’s interest to become plastinated after his death,” the statement said, adding Body Worlds did not confirm the King of Pop’s interest because the caller wished to remain anonymous and the body donation form is available online.

On Monday, Institute for Plastination press spokesperson Christiane Casott told The Local the organisation is still awaiting confirmation the King of Pop wanted to become plastic.

Von Hagens promised the late 50-year-old’s family that his body would be preserved through plastination for “a didactic eternity,” and would be conducted free of charge.

“The pose would be a dancing one, to be determined by the family in detail,” he added.

The provocative 64-year-old, known as “Dr. Death” in Germany, is infamous for transforming the bodies of people and animals into exhibition pieces for his Body Worlds exhibitions. He recently caused a stir this May in Berlin where his show, “The Cycle of Life" featured dissected corpses having sex.

Why don't I like the sound of this? If MJ is alive, there is no body, but if it's not a hoax, then.... :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

suspicious mind

some of these things just seem like attemps to continue to freakafy him in death just as some tried to do it in life.just my opinion i guess that is for the most part all we have is our opinions
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mykidsmum

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Holy Crud!  He stole my dream!  HA HA HA!  Seriously, I've read that he spoke to MJ but the part about his family and the dancing pose are all new!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael's Mother would never agree to this.  People need to get a life, a real one  :!:  :!:  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

Jermaine mentioned airport.
But mummification and plasticized are not the same thing?
Remember the white sheets they say he was under after autopsy?
This is not comfortable at all.   :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't watch it at the moment, is it in hindi?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! INDIA TV???? i don't even have to watch it! they are not only garbage, they are the KING OF GARBAGE!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

just don't be upset and don't speculate on what they said, it'sTOTALLY nothing more than garbage. no one takes them seriously here, no one! they are ridiculous! trust me on that. i myself have experience about this channel. they showed me while i burst into tears at the stadium when my favorite player was injured, and they made TOTAL false stories about me and that player, you know! that incident is still affecting my life, mostly in a bad way... :cry:  this is the worst garbage. once they said some aliens came to one place in india and took away a cow with them that none but only india tv cameraman captured.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  just don't buy anything they say, just don't. trust me.

anyways, do you still want me to watch it and translate?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
If you could that would be great........It did look a bit far fetched though.  But thanks for your great insight in to the Indian channel.  
What caught my attention was that they mentioned Lisa Marie Presley, and so many of the recent redirects from TIAI have been about her and Elvis.  I thought this may be another clue, but obviously not.  Love to all  xox and thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My internet connection is having problems, please give me some time. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions