Hazzely

Re: TIAI 7/22
July 22, 2010, 05:04:59 PM
Quote from: "MJEnjoyYourself"
I think the passage 8:29 is also important, for two reasons principally, firstly 8:29 is the date of the birthday of MJ, and the text of the passage is also significant itself..

Romans 8:29 (King James Version)

29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

EDITED:

NVM it says 8:28 not 8:29 so my theory was not on the right track since 8:29 was not the original redirect ;X
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 22, 2010, 05:20:01 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
I think the passage 8:29 is also important, for two reasons principally, firstly 8:29 is the date of the birthday of MJ, and the text of the passage is also significant itself..

29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

EDITED:

NVM it says 8:28 not 8:29 so my theory was not on the right track since 8:29 was not the original redirect ;X

i´m sorry Hazzely but i don´t understand what you mean..  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 22, 2010, 05:25:27 PM

EDITED:

i´m sorry Hazzely but i don´t understand what you mean..  :?

I edited the post because

NVM it says 8:28 not 8:29 so my theory was not on the right track since 8:29 was not the original redirect
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

suspicious mind

July 22, 2010, 07:40:53 PM
hazzily   if you are saying you had something for 8;28 but discovered  it didn't match the date i would really like to see anyway.(just for curiosity)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

angel

July 22, 2010, 07:51:13 PM
God bless you, TS.  We have security in this knowledge that the promises and purposes of God will not fail.  I am also encouraged by another scripture where by faith Abraham "calleth those things which be not as though they were". (Rom.4:17)  I thank God now for what will be accomplished through Him and ask Him to continue guiding us into His perfect will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 23, 2010, 08:48:10 AM
Let us pray for guidance in this world. I pray to GOD for patience and to keep my faith in all of this and with all that is going on right now. I joined this site months ago, and my faith keeps on being stronger thanks to all of you that each and everyday come to this site, and sometimes I may think that unfortunately MJ is gonne, and I get soo sad, but then I come back here and Wait for TS words and your posts and gain a strengh. Guys, it is not just about MJ the artist, but MJ the Human, the Angel face, the messenger who is delivering a message to all of us to walk on this earth in peace and to fight for our tru freedom from our oppressors ( Government, NWO) One of the best Human beings that have ever walked on this earth, and it is not fair that he cannot be with us right now. :(

But Michael, that is why you have raised this BIG ARMY OF L.O.V.E and Im right here waiting for yor orders. Also, I am right here as well waiting for GOD's command, to be right front and center to fight along with him when the time comes.

Thanks again  to all of you Hoax Believers, Souza, MO, TS, Let's keep the faith going. I know we are so close...    LOVE YOU ALL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

July 23, 2010, 09:14:45 AM
terror2k9   I believe the time is nearing also,my only question is how will everyone know that exact moment to stand up!

We won't know the exact time, but we will know the season.  There are signs all around of bible prophesy being fullfilled.  We just have to be readsy at all time.  The bible says we are given signs in the stars and in the heavens.  We have to Watch and Pray always.  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 23, 2010, 10:17:51 AM
We won't know the exact time, but we will know the season. There are signs all around of bible prophesy being fullfilled. We just have to be ready at all times. The bible says we are given signs in the stars and in the heavens. We have to Watch and Pray always. L.O.V.E.

Alot of people are living their lives looking straight ahead or down at the ground,or looking down on people,I live my life constantly looking to the stars and the heavens and asking God for forgiveness,thank you for your message I agree many people cannot see the prophecies that are coming true,for you know very well know that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. L.O.V.E to All,
lets make that change.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 23, 2010, 04:05:08 PM
Amen to this redirect....this is why I believe in Michael and God and my fellow hoaxers give me faith in humanity....we will survive...by the grace of God, we will be free
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions