MJonmind

Ah, well it appears the window of opportunity is now closed!  :icon_e_sad:
But I think we got plenty from it, thanks to Bec and others who got positive feedback re the (hoax) phone number. :D

Reveron1958, thank you for posting the Metzger in the stand  video.
Angel, excellent reminder of ARG rules!

I just finished my popcorn.  This so intriguing--never know what's going to happen next--the best kind of story!

Thanks Michael!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

@Pippi, that was the guy I talked to as well. He started out stern like that but he warmed up pretty quick.

Too bad I didn't tape it. Betcha they're watching the thread. Dodged a bullet there Mr. Security. At best everyone has only my word for it.

@BTC, I really hope I your movie inclusion scenario doesn't happen. I'm sure I didn't sound very suave, haha.
Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 12:21:35 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is getting really strange... I just callled the number and asked if it was the number to give information about Katherine going missing and he said no. But he seemed fishy, since it's obviously the number Paris posted.  ???
Here's the recording I made:

Maybe those who called can verify if this is indeed the man who they talked to. Sorry, I chickened out so it's not very long.  But I plan on calling again and recording our conversation.

Hmm...that is strange.  It may be the same guy that answered my call.  But my guy had a more deeper and unfriendly voice ...I wonder if the fans calling where some of them are being redirected?  It's weird how you said why you were calling and after all that, he says who and there's no one here by that name?  You didn't ask to speak to Katherine or Paris so why did he say that.  Weird.

Well, I won't call again since it's being reported that she was found and she is doing fine.  I'd probably be too nervous and shy anyway.

Thanks for calling.
Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 12:21:58 AM by Shamone Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

@MJonmind:
Ah, well it appears the window of opportunity is now closed!

Agreed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

@ bec I had a feeling it was the guy but I didn't assert myself enough I guess.
@shamone I agree. He could of simply said wrong number from the beginning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." ~ Lanston Hughes

Angel, excellent reminder of ARG rules!

Is this directed towards me? I saw another Angel post and wanted to clarify. My connection is horrible and maneuvering is difficult.

Young mack, that's too bad that they didn't speak to you.

Pippi, the man sounds like the one on the 911 call, especially when he says "Maam"

I think that's all I had to say :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I called. Incredible. It's a hoax and yes, this guy who's answering the phone knows. [...]

-He answered: "Security". I said oh hello, thank you for taking my call. Paris Jackson posted this number on Twitter asking for the public's help with KJ missing. He said yes.

I said KJ is indeed missing?
-HE SAID: "That is what they are telling the public yes". <----verbatim.
I said oh, interesting, and what sort of information are they looking for from the public, what would be helpful?
-He said if they have seen KJ, or spotted her anywhere they could tell the location where that was.
I said oh, well wouldn't it be better to call the police then? Since she is missing.
-He said, yes they could do that too. (lol)
I said ok, interesting, and who am I speaking with? Oh wait, I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself, I am ______ _______ (yes I gave my real name), and who are you?
-He said I'm sorry ma'am I cannot give that information.
I said, "oh, I'm so sorry to ask then" (I acted very very sorry)
-He hurried "oh no no no, you're ok, you're ok" he was very nice. Like really super nice guy.

I said oh well thank you. Ok then... and I had no more acting to do so I just let it go: Ok, I'm going to be honest with you, I know Michael Jackson is alive and I know this is a hoax, I know this is a media hoax so I'll cut the act here and say I just want you to know I think this is the most amazing thing that has ever happened in the history of the world, it's just incredible. You don't have to worry though, the whole world thinks I am a complete lunatic, well me and the approx 200 other people who work with me online, I know you know about us, so your secret is completely safe, no one believes it, you have nothing to fear. It's just incredible.

-He said oh I assure you it's not a hoax.

I said well, I know that it is and I know of course you have to say that, but see, the way you answered my first question about, is KJ really missing and you said, yes that's what they are telling the public, confirms it. See most people wouldn't even notice that but as it is, you said exactly the right thing so as not to lie. If she really was missing a simple "yes" would have sufficed. I also know based on alternate reality gaming rules, the phone numbers have to be real and manned by real people and that's where you come in.

-When I stopped talking, I heard laughing in the background, several voices, laughing. I asked, do you have me on speaker phone??
-He said no I do not.
I said hmm ok.

-Then he said, well thank you for your support.

HA!!

I said, oh, for sure, I got Michael's back now and forever, I think he's great, I think this hoax is great, and congratulations to YOU for being involved.
-He LAUGHED like I was flattering him. Not laugh like oh you crazy woman, he laughed like I said "and you are incredibly handsome!" oh ha ha ha all self conscious like.
-and then he said something like ok bye now and I said WAIT!

Before you go, my screenname is bec, b-e-c, you may already know who I am, but just in case, now you do.
-He said ok.
And then I said, ok thank you for taking my call, have a wonderful evening, and thank you for playing your role.
-He said something like well thank you, you too. He was very gracious.

And that was that. Nice guy, whoever he was. If this was real he should have hung up on my crazy ass. Can't prove any of this, but can't keep it to myself either. Made my night though.

:thjajaja121: LMFAO  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:  TO ALL THE HIGHLIGHTED PARTS  :thjajaja121:
Ohhh GOD bless you BEC!! You sure made my week with this "transcript" of your conversation with "Mr. Security"!!  :suspect: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Not only you offered me the ultimate confirmation of what I believed since the very beginning: this is just a hoax within a hoax! But you also made me laugh like crazy while reading your hilarious report!! Thank you ! now everybody here at my office thinks I'm a complete NUTCASE as I couldn't help blocking my lousy laughters!!  :icon_lol:  I had to like quickly find some old e-mail with good jokes to show them why I was laughing like that  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I hope @BTC is right and that we'll all get to listen to this conversation in a documentary about the making-of-the-hoax some day! I am 100% they recorded everything! I can only imagine how you gave them the moment !! probably that was the ARG-call they were waiting for from our behalf to archive it for further documenting! That's why maybe after your call, all the others who tried repeating your experience didn't succeed.
Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 05:12:55 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

This is just getting better and better!  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:

Thanks everyone! Especially @bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

sandythyme

Way to go Bec!  You were smooth!  That guy didn't realize the power of "Bec".   Good Job!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Incredible Bec, you've done! I also call but could not,     :omg:    if I answered my translator could not use there   :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IWantYouBack

Thank you very much for that information, Bec! It's much appreciated! God Bless - thanks. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

Good job with the call Bec!! Awesome stuff!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Now let's just hope I actually was as smooth as I "transcripted" for you all. It was a pretty long convo and I did my best to relay it for everyone. Like I said, it's not word for word, but that's pretty much how it went down. I probably babbled too much during my monologue about how I know it's a hoax and I know MJ is alive. Probably sounded pretty dumb. Haha.

Glad you guys enjoyed it. I sure did.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Now let's just hope I actually was as smooth as I "transcripted" for you all. It was a pretty long convo and I did my best to relay it for everyone. Like I said, it's not word for word, but that's pretty much how it went down. I probably babbled too much during my monologue about how I know it's a hoax and I know MJ is alive. Probably sounded pretty dumb. Haha.

Glad you guys enjoyed it. I sure did.

The laughing part is interesting, probably on speaker phone   :suspect:  After your call, it was a quick 'okay, that's a wrap!' and Katherine's statement released.  :LolLolLolLol:

I have a feeling the Jacksons are celebrating more than the Unity tour last night. btw looked like Jermaine was getting a lot of hate tweets after his statement.

‏@jermjackson5
Good to see you tonight @KevinFrazier. Let eyes that see the truth and love defeat the gossip and hate that is blind

@jermjackson5
After a day of crazyness, tonight's show in LA was wonderful. We came off stage to be greeted by so many friends and family #united

@KevinFrazier #ParisJackson danced the night away at her Uncle's concert in LA. Family sources I talked w said Mrs Jackson was just fine and never missing
Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 09:10:27 AM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal