curls

Re: Front on Twitter
July 16, 2013, 01:41:19 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks like he's still going strong to me....

Yup, so it would appear! Ah, the perils of reacting too soon - gotta let things simmer!  He says he needs more rest .... ain't gonna happen while trying to keep close on 1800 twitter followers happy!  Look after yourself first Front, you know the drill - put on your own oxygen mask before helping others with theirs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 16, 2013, 02:40:06 AM
Curls, when he's had too much, he'll duck out the back door, or use a diversion--decades of experience. But he has a LOT of patience/ compassion/appreciation for the hurting/faithful/creative.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 16, 2013, 09:11:00 AM
But why would Front pretend to be sick?? If he really wants to disappear he could just do it without informing anyone! .....

A bit like MJ could've done 4 years ago, you mean?!

EDIT: I'm not saying Front's definitely pretending to be ill - seems like feeling ill is a very normal thing to tweet about before taking oneself off to bed. But taken along with yesterday's poems it does lead me to be a tad suspicious. We'll see.

Hi Diggyon you mean disappear or appear because he can't disappear more than what he has already disappeared  :icon_lol:

Curls I have changed my mind I think Front was really sick and I am sorry for having this over hoaxed mind sometimes, I send him all my my strength to get recovered soon.

Ps: I wish he were falsely sick to perform his reappearing act.
Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 09:19:06 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

July 16, 2013, 02:07:43 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1uhuQwnAEs[/youtube]

was there some discussion about a front twitter about black and red lately?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

diggyon

July 16, 2013, 03:37:46 PM
Hi Diggyon you mean disappear or appear because he can't disappear more than what he has already disappeare

Hi Sweet  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

You're right  :icon_lol: He can't disappear more than he already did. But I don't think Twitter Front would disappear the same way. A hoax within a hoax??

Too much to hande  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

July 16, 2013, 03:52:56 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1uhuQwnAEs[/youtube]

was there some discussion about a front twitter about black and red lately?

this is one of my favorite MJ moments, had be crying softly to myself watching this x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 16, 2013, 04:11:51 PM
Hi Diggyon you mean disappear or appear because he can't disappear more than what he has already disappeare

You're right  :icon_lol: He can't disappear more than he already did. But I don't think Twitter Front would disappear the same way. A hoax within a hoax??

All is possible in this great adventure...the best is yet to come !!!  :icon_razz: :icon_bounce: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:32:59 PM

:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
July 16, 2013, 06:08:30 PM
I think Front's been doing a spectacular job spreading love and supporting MJ's message on Twitter.  It's also bringing believers/non believers together.  It's uniting people from around the world.  Good way to "bridge" things together.

Great Job Front !   Love It and Love You !      :woohoo2:

Hope you're feeling better too. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 17, 2013, 08:52:14 AM
I think Front's been doing a spectacular job spreading love and supporting MJ's message on Twitter.  It's also bringing believers/non believers together.  It's uniting people from around the world.  Good way to "bridge" things together.

Great Job Front !   Love It and Love You !      :woohoo2:

Hope you're feeling better too.

You are so right DWA furthermore he must be proud of us because he has just tweeted this:

Sabina ‏@_BtheM_ 31m
@frontback777 There're so many new ppl here who don't know about ur amazing job on the forum. I think u should post those 2 links again.

Front ‏@frontback777 17m
.@_BtheM_ Hi Sabina, well I'm not "amazing",the forum ppl did the research&connected the dots..I only provided the template.Will post link.

And he then has tweeted Sarahlli's great compiling work again: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 08:55:14 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 17, 2013, 09:18:16 AM
I am crying of happiness after Front answered the question that was burning my soul:

Raquel Tormo ‏@SweetSunsetx 11m
@frontback777 We think MJ'll clear his name once&4 all, Front will we see something so great as that soon or will it B something impossible?

Front ‏@frontback777 4m
.@SweetSunsetx Nothing is impossible. In fact, I would go to the extreme of saying........you can count on it. :)

:woohoo2: :michael-jackson:
Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 09:22:34 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

July 17, 2013, 10:36:42 AM
Exciting.
 :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Loves2Fish

July 17, 2013, 01:44:04 PM
When it is said that Michael's name will be cleared, what does that actually mean?  Because I'm thinking that after Michael was found not guilty in a court of law and knowing the things he did in this world that were things only done by a pure loving heart, what more can be done to convince people.  I'm afraid those that don't already understand the true nature of his soul will never get it.  They are disconnected from Love and they are blind, and they chose to be that way. The people that don't love Michael are conditioned to think the way they do. They are controlled by society. Society & media associates catch phrases with a person's identity and immediately it develops an idea or view point by those that are not in tuned or are not able to feel the true nature of an individual. Love knows Love and only those with a loving heart and an understanding nature can really see Michael's innocents. There is no proof of sorts that can change a person's heart. That is why Michael used the phrase, "Make that Change" that is a choice people must make within themselves. If they chose not to or see no need for change, no one can convince them of it. They will see what is in their nature to see. As good as our intent is to try and convince others, we are to no avail, met with continual criticism and hatred. I'm convinced that anyone with a change of heart toward Michael did so by much soul searching and research of their own doing and not thru heated and hateful debate as is seen online and in person. Think of it this way. As strongly as we know Michael is innocent is how strongly they think otherwise. Could they convince us otherwise?  Not in an eternity! Those who seek truth will find it.  Those who know Love will see Love!!!  jmho
Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 01:46:56 PM by Loves2Fish
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2013, 02:10:48 PM
When it is said that Michael's name will be cleared, what does that actually mean?  Because I'm thinking that after Michael was found not guilty in a court of law and knowing the things he did in this world that were things only done by a pure loving heart, what more can be done to convince people.  I'm afraid those that don't already understand the true nature of his soul will never get it.  They are disconnected from Love and they are blind, and they chose to be that way. The people that don't love Michael are conditioned to think the way they do. They are controlled by society. Society & media associates catch phrases with a person's identity and immediately it develops an idea or view point by those that are not in tuned or are not able to feel the true nature of an individual. Love knows Love and only those with a loving heart and an understanding nature can really see Michael's innocents. There is no proof of sorts that can change a person's heart. That is why Michael used the phrase, "Make that Change" that is a choice people must make within themselves. If they chose not to or see no need for change, no one can convince them of it. They will see what is in their nature to see. As good as our intent is to try and convince others, we are to no avail, met with continual criticism and hatred. I'm convinced that anyone with a change of heart toward Michael did so by much soul searching and research of their own doing and not thru heated and hateful debate as is seen online and in person. Think of it this way. As strongly as we know Michael is innocent is how strongly they think otherwise. Could they convince us otherwise?  Not in an eternity! Those who seek truth will find it.  Those who know Love will see Love!!!  jmho

I agree with you, but you leave no space for one thing : HOPE
This is what makes people keep going, keep trying...until things finally change.
What you say for MJ is true for anything. If people don't wish to make an effort to DOUBT, they will never wonder about what they believe. Or job is not to CONVINCE them, but to make them start to doubt, so they finally have this WILL to check about other possibilities.
It's impossible to change people. They can only do it by themselves, but we can be some kind of "motivation"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

diggyon

July 17, 2013, 03:25:01 PM
I wonder why the Elvis connection was mentioned by TS and not by Front as if this subject has been closed for good! 4 years ago, we were asked to trend #MJ&Elvis on twitter! And now, after 4 years I still ask myself if Elvis is coming back to "life" again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal