bec

Re: Official back & Front thread
January 15, 2012, 08:08:41 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i am goin to take some heat for this but:  i have started at some point in all of this to wonder if michael himself has not been the main mind f**cker in this story and it started a lllllllooooonnnnngggg time ago. what i am on the fence about anymore is whether it is for good or evil.

wow that was liberating.

now for the disclaimer i just hope my opinions are not being effected by a situation that is currently goin on in my personal life .

ready the jacket!!!!!!

Ok thank you, this is what I have been trying to say for months!

Except I have no doubt, it's all for love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 15, 2012, 08:19:44 PM
Our guests must be completely confused smiley_spider.
And  crash/ so  crash/ am  crash/ I  crash/.

Gina - you are not alone. I am really scratching my head over this one and I will never understand. Never. But I am still "watchin'" Front.  suspicious// suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

January 15, 2012, 08:30:12 PM
I know Front is not Michael and TS isn´t either.

You made a great post, I just wanted to comment on this part.

In contrast, I know both are messengers for Michael and that's all that really matters at this stage. I can't possibly KNOW more then that, considering, anyone's fingers could be physically typing in those characters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

January 15, 2012, 08:33:46 PM
So many are just so frightened of being deceived that they constantly want to throw out the baby.  We've got literally thousands of clues showing Michael is behind all of this, but no, a couple of suggestions from worriers and we want to say it's evil based. 

My vote=Quote Of The Day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

January 15, 2012, 08:34:33 PM
Or maybe you have to take a leap of faith and trust your instincts.

This has been a 2.5 year exercise in learning to trust MYSELF.

I don't think the right answer is to "help" people trust Front. Or TS for that matter. Everyone is on their own, equal playing ground and they are free to evaluate the information and make their own determination. That's the way it has been in this hoax from day 1. Why change a winning formula?

Clearly, the agenda is not to bolster the ranks... but to thin them down.

But that´s what i mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Love4Michael

January 15, 2012, 08:37:03 PM

I don´t know Michael or his mind set but i do know how the human mind works at times depending what´s the goal to achieve, and this applies to every one.

I am 100% sure that a profile like Michael (as shown by research), if wanted to be noticed in this forum, would do it in the way that even the most distracted member would be noticing it, not letting speculation to take over.

Until that time comes, I go on with what i believe and since i respect what others think i expect the same to me (and us "naysayers")

As I see since some time back, many great posts are usually ignored because they don´t come from TS or Front, mostly because some members believe that "they" are Michael.
It is true that TS has made very elaborated posts leading the "investigation" towards a more scientific look of pictures etc but it is also true that former members did write also very interesting and investigative posts which did not get the same attention. Why? because those members are people who said who they are=not MJ.

I wonder the reactions of some if Front would say "Hey! I am just a mexican smart woman playing around with my home made music studio" ;) or if Front would say "Hey, I am just MJ playing around with my home made music studio"

The hoax seems to be a lil down and now the focus is on members and characters, like if there is nothing more to investigate about. May be a Skype chat with cam would help to remove suspicious minds and calm down. Is called trust.

Although this forum is dedicated to the hoax and finding out all the information we can from our "whispers" received...it's still very apparent that not everyone is on the same page in our little community.  It's even been clearer lately that there are people here who still don't share the majority opinion of what is "known" versus what is just a possibility.  That being said...even if Michael is reading here and wanted to do as you suggested I think it would be very unwise...don't you?  I think we're still far too diverse in important areas for any such swipe with a broad brush of "trust" given to individuals that may have other goals.  I wish that wasn't the case but sadly it seems to be so...I would think that would make your request an impossibility at this point in time.  JMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

bec

January 15, 2012, 08:43:42 PM
@MissG, oh ok I misunderstood you then with the part about skyping with cam. Who were you suggesting do that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 15, 2012, 08:43:55 PM
The ones afraid for this site being part of the Illuminati with tomati or Sony are kidding, right?

As I see it, this site was bought because it has potential for future business and also serves a purpose to those who, as I, can´t believe that Michael died in the way he did.

May be this site is to laugh about the crazy theories some of us can come up with, or could be a hate site hurting Michael fans and benefiting from our ignorance and naivety, but the site could also be just a place where the "weirdoes" who can´t stand a fan forum (such I) gather to get to learn more about Michael from another perspective and really want to find the truth of what happened to Michael.

I see a lot of desperation and anger from some members and imo those two come from making responsable TS or Front for putting up their hopes and other members reassuring that they are Michael or connected with Michael.

I must ask people why let others decide for them or tell them who is who?
I know Front is not Michael and TS isn´t either. That´s my opinion and does not mean I hate them. I do participate in their posts and to question someone does not mean to fight but just to get clarity on certain post or opinion.

Sarah31 and Anewfan among others are receiving harsh answers from members and that I don´t see right.

Some of you are so eager to "find" Michael that any so called proof in the air is taken like if it would be your own life. People turning against each other over "Michael", not so nice.

Many members said that Michael could be anybody, and... that´s true...could be even someone going against the current.

I go back to important business now, need to finish what I started
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5PiXt6INSM[/youtube]

Great post, Gema - thank you. I agree.

We should never close our mind to what someone says just because we don't agree or don't want to hear. It's like religion - just my observation, but the stronger ones faith the less riled they are by opposing views. If you believe something so strongly it shouldn't matter if others think otherwise. Either way, we can always be respectful and kind.

Front - I like that your post called you a beLIEver. Is that all you are? Just a question that I'm pondering as I read...

Have a blessed night. The truth will prevail. For that we can be sure.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MissG

January 15, 2012, 08:45:59 PM
I know Front is not Michael and TS isn´t either.

You made a great post, I just wanted to comment on this part.

In contrast, I know both are messengers for Michael and that's all that really matters at this stage. I can't possibly KNOW more then that, considering, anyone's fingers could be physically typing in those characters.

Aren´t we all messengers in some way?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

January 15, 2012, 08:51:35 PM

I don´t know Michael or his mind set but i do know how the human mind works at times depending what´s the goal to achieve, and this applies to every one.

I am 100% sure that a profile like Michael (as shown by research), if wanted to be noticed in this forum, would do it in the way that even the most distracted member would be noticing it, not letting speculation to take over.

Until that time comes, I go on with what i believe and since i respect what others think i expect the same to me (and us "naysayers")

As I see since some time back, many great posts are usually ignored because they don´t come from TS or Front, mostly because some members believe that "they" are Michael.
It is true that TS has made very elaborated posts leading the "investigation" towards a more scientific look of pictures etc but it is also true that former members did write also very interesting and investigative posts which did not get the same attention. Why? because those members are people who said who they are=not MJ.

I wonder the reactions of some if Front would say "Hey! I am just a mexican smart woman playing around with my home made music studio" ;) or if Front would say "Hey, I am just MJ playing around with my home made music studio"

The hoax seems to be a lil down and now the focus is on members and characters, like if there is nothing more to investigate about. May be a Skype chat with cam would help to remove suspicious minds and calm down. Is called trust.

Although this forum is dedicated to the hoax and finding out all the information we can from our "whispers" received...it's still very apparent that not everyone is on the same page in our little community.  It's even been clearer lately that there are people here who still don't share the majority opinion of what is "known" versus what is just a possibility.  That being said...even if Michael is reading here and wanted to do as you suggested I think it would be very unwise...don't you?  I think we're still far too diverse in important areas for any such swipe with a broad brush of "trust" given to individuals that may have other goals.  I wish that wasn't the case but sadly it seems to be so...I would think that would make your request an impossibility at this point in time.  JMO.

That skype part is not to find Michael, but to trust each other here a bit more. After 2,5 years I see a lot of tensions. At the end we all share the same opinion, MJ=faked death.

However, i understand why people is "afraid" or negative of socializing. I know by fact how phucked up some are. I got death threats in the past from the same people i gave my trust on cam...but I wasn´t awared of the reality of internet and crazy stalkers in love with Michael. They can go really far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

bec

January 15, 2012, 08:52:48 PM
@MissG: we aren't all messengers in the manner I was using the word, because Michael Jackson didn't literally send the rest of us.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

anewfan

January 15, 2012, 08:56:50 PM
Oh ps. since the topic of Twitter n Jackson Fam came up, I thought I'd copy/paste this from LaToya's Facebook on Friday:

La Toya Jackson
latoyajackson: Happy Birthday@HiDzzJackson @michaellover73 Happy 39th Birthday!!! Please By All Means Girls Do Enjoy Your Day!!!
Published: 2012-01-12 07:39:57 GMT

We were just talking about mean girls... lol.

I'm pretty sure that's not a clue from LaToya...that's just stretching it.  She meant, "By all means, girls, do enjoy your day."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

MissG

January 15, 2012, 08:57:50 PM
@MissG, oh ok I misunderstood you then with the part about skyping with cam. Who were you suggesting do that?

To us at some point since some believe that Souza is an Illuminati Sony slave, as an example. But I understand why people would protect their identity. I have seen abuse towards others and I have also suffered stalkers and really nut cases.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

anewfan

January 15, 2012, 08:58:51 PM
Sarah31 and Anewfan among others are receiving harsh answers from members and that I don´t see right.

Some of you are so eager to "find" Michael that any so called proof in the air is taken like if it would be your own life. People turning against each other over "Michael", not so nice.

Thank you, Miss G., for sticking up for people even when it isn't cool to do so. You are awesome!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

MissG

January 15, 2012, 09:02:31 PM
@MissG: we aren't all messengers in the manner I was using the word, because Michael Jackson didn't literally send the rest of us.

Some believe he did and they are 110% that Michael send them here. This subject can be complicated. Even TS said If I told you how i got to know you won´t believe me (more or less)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back