Re: Smoking gun
February 11, 2010, 01:45:14 PM
Does anyone else remember reading that when they took Michael to the hospital that he was barefoot, wearing black tuxedo pants, and no shirt? The same pants he had worn at rehearsal that night? There seems to be 2 different stories once again.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

February 11, 2010, 07:27:56 PM
Another thing I noticed is that the casket he was in when they took hair samples was "yellow with blue lining".
That isn't what we saw at the memorial or at Forrest Lawn!!
Any thoughts??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

February 12, 2010, 01:53:04 PM
I think I will order me a different color straight jacket! I have had the same color on since June 25th and I need a change. :lol: This whole thing is driving me NUTS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

February 12, 2010, 02:40:08 PM
Quote from: "2 Bad"
Another thing I noticed is that the casket he was in when they took hair samples was "yellow with blue lining".
That isn't what we saw at the memorial or at Forrest Lawn!!
Any thoughts??

We did not see anything at the Memorial. How could we see the lining???????
Lining is located inside of the casket!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

February 13, 2010, 04:14:23 AM
Well yes we didn't see the lining but my point was the outside was not yellow, it was gold or polished bronze, metallic not "yellow".
I just see too many contradictions and things wrong with this report.
Keep the faith :-))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

February 13, 2010, 10:45:57 AM
I wouldn't lose faith...I think we would be surprised how easy it is to fake things especially with all that money available. Ed Winter was at the memorial - why would the LA coroner be invited to your memorial and Chief Bratton from the LAPD resigned in the summer. It's all a little too cozy and fishy to be anything but a hoax. Plus if his lungs were as bad as the autopsy said he wouldn't have been able to perform on This Is It and look at all the credible industry professionals who were involved with that production who said he was in great form and spirits. If my lungs were so bad I needed oxygen tanks back at my house to breathe I wouldn't be able to dance and sing and be all happy and excited.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

February 13, 2010, 02:30:49 PM
"..It's all a little too cozy and fishy to be anything but a hoax. Plus if his lungs were as bad as the autopsy said he wouldn't have been able to perform on This Is It and look at all the credible industry professionals who were involved with that production who said he was in great form and spirits. If my lungs were so bad I needed oxygen tanks back at my house to breathe I wouldn't be able to dance and sing and be all happy and excited."

Yes point taken. The report is bogus, no question about it. So with that thought any discussion is just wasting time :-)
I have asthma so I know what I can do and what I can't do, and I know damn well I couldn't do what he did in TII!!
Also I wanted to say that many non-believers are questioning the report too. Eyes are opening wider in all places. That is a good thing!! It will make the big "Love Shockwave" a little easier to accept!!!
Come on Michael!!! We LOVE you!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 02:45:07 PM
Quote from: "Venus7"
Also, I remember there was MJ's myspace page that I belive was real where he stated he was 5'9"
Here is the page where in comments Joanna Thomae wrote some comments(She is Golden Flower)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow.. ok.. that is interesting.   You really think that is MJs page...  

His user name is Applehead and his URL is "Michael Jackson is Dr Heat"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

February 13, 2010, 05:47:40 PM
that's right 2 bad...good post and while we're on the subject I heard that Karen Faye said on her facebook that the autopsy was rigged so it is starting to become a little more widespread
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 10:44:04 PM
Quote from: "mjkate"
that's right 2 bad...good post and while we're on the subject I heard that Karen Faye said on her facebook that the autopsy was rigged so it is starting to become a little more widespread

What!!! :?:  :?:  :?:  KF said on her FB that the autopsy was rigged???? What???? :shock:  The woman who said that she applied MJ's makeup after he was died for 70 days!! Can you please post this info Mjkate.  God bless you all! :)  :)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Venus7

February 14, 2010, 01:04:20 AM
Can someone tell me why they kept MJ in his coffin when they came to get hair samples?
When body is stored in cool room I tought they keep bodies in special things like that:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 01:28:56 AM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Also they didn't mention the "infamous" scar on his cheek that we have all talked about before!

Yes, if the coroner was looking for distinguished marks to identify, the burn scar on the scalp and the scar on his cheek would be the clear identifiers, but neither one is mentioned.  That tells me that the person (if there really was one) was not Michael.  Also - I thought Michael no longer had a valid driver's license? If he didn't drive and didn't have a valid license why would one conveniently show up for the coroner to use as a key identifier? Hmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

loma

February 14, 2010, 01:38:47 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Also they didn't mention the "infamous" scar on his cheek that we have all talked about before!

Yes, if the coroner was looking for distinguished marks to identify, the burn scar on the scalp and the scar on his cheek would be the clear identifiers, but neither one is mentioned.  That tells me that the person (if there really was one) was not Michael.  Also - I thought Michael no longer had a valid driver's license? If he didn't drive and didn't have a valid license why would one conveniently show up for the coroner to use as a key identifier? Hmm...

You're right. Two of his most important scars not listed? This is too much.
I know he was a terrible driver, so someone else drove him around. Why would he need a licence?
 :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

February 14, 2010, 02:25:59 AM
Quote from: "mjsgirl89"
Quote from: "Tenderoni"
Why would it be over for you?  They ID'd his body using a driver's license!  And, notice that the officer who collected hair samples says in the affidavit that everything was covered except the hands and the top of the head.  So, how does anyone know WHO was in that casket?

There is still nothing specifically identifiable--it could have been ANYONE in that autopsy!  Especially because the report says he was 5'9".  MJ is taller than that!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoax not over for me....and I notice that there isn't much coverage about this today.

I completely agree...for years I always thought MJ was 5'11, but now they say 5'9...strange...

Yeah I thought MJ was like 5'10 or 5'11 also there was a contradiction in how much he weighed.  I think in the recent autopsy report it says that he weighed 136lbs. but earlier they were saying that he weighed less than 120lbs.  I really don't think MJ was close to 140lbs.  He look smaller than that to me.  Also the whole idea of him being identified by his license that sounds absurd since according to the paramedics he was unrecognizable.  They thought it was an old man.  It probably really was an old man that they did this autopsy on.  From what I've heard so far.  If he had all these medical issues that they're claiming in the autopsy seem like he should have died of natural causes and plus people saying the body was wrapped in a sheet with just the top of the head and hands showing.  What's up with that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

February 14, 2010, 02:40:03 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
I completely agree...for years I always thought MJ was 5'11, but now they say 5'9...strange...

When body is thin it always looks taller. Plus the boots Michael was using. That's why he looked taller.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions