PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Just listened to Aphrodite Jones' take on the death hoax on the Carlotta Chatwood show...She said she was sitting behind Katherine and the family in court. Katherine was crying & Janet was hugging her... it seems so real... There's only so much you can fake..

What do u guys think about it? You can listen the show from here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Well, she could have cried cause of how mistreated Michael was, how cruel people were to him, cause of how many backstabbers were surrounding him for his money and finally cause of the fact that Michael had no choice but fake his own death to escape smth dangerous that we may not even aware of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Sangre

This is heartbreaking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

maybe mrs.jackson doesn't know OR maybe she does and was crying because of the way her son was treated...idk....i'm confused on this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

did any of the fans who were there mention that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Aphrodite has no clue about the hoax. I wished Carlotta would have tried to educate her more. For all we know theses court dates may be scences for a movie MJ is doing (remember no one has seen the funeral footage jus yet). So maybe Ms. Katherine was instructed to cry by mj.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DangerouslyBad

Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"
Aphrodite has no clue about the hoax. I wished Carlotta would have tried to educate her more. For all we know theses court dates may be scences for a movie MJ is doing (remember no one has seen the funeral footage jus yet). So maybe Ms. Katherine was instructed to cry by mj.

Scenes in a movie? This is a court we're talking about, not a film studio. I find the idea that you think MJ would ask his mother to fake tears rather disgusting, actually.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

which court hearing are you talking about?  I didn't think that Janet was at the last one.  at least she was not mentioned in anythng I saw about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

I would be crying too at just the thought of all the cruel things that had been done to my child; sitting in the very same courtroom where he had once sat in the fight of his life.  She  was there.  It would have to be hard to go back to that place knowing how it changed the course of Michael's life forever :? It will always be a bad memory for her.  Always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Fans are not allowed to get into the courtroom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
which court hearing are you talking about?  I didn't think that Janet was at the last one.  at least she was not mentioned in anythng I saw about it.

Aphrodite was talking about the second hearing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "RestlessSoul"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Fans are not allowed to get into the courtroom.

maybe i was thinking of the first one. seems there was lottery or something :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

She does have idea. I sent her  emails re hoax, hopping she will be kind of investigating. She replied she believed Michael is really dead, then I replied with the link to this website to review. I believe she has browsed this web site.

This is will be interesting to listen to:

Carlotta Chatwood    
 Entertainment,politics, and relationships.

Upcoming Episodes The Great Xscape:A look at the life of the King of POP. Death Hoax Part 6
Carlotta Chatwood
Date / Time: 6/25/2010 2:00 PM

Category: Entertainment

Call-in Number: (718) 766-4236

Tom, Maura and some special guests join the CC show in reflection on the life of Michael Jackson and why the death hoax investigators still believe that MJ has pulled off one of the greatest escapes in History.Special Report, Friday June 25th 4-6pm CST.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"

She does have idea. I sent her  emails re hoax, hopping she will be kind of investigating. She replied she believed Michael is really dead, then I replied with the link to this website to review. I believe she has browsed this web site.

This is will be interesting to listen to:

Carlotta Chatwood    
 Entertainment,politics, and relationships.

Upcoming Episodes The Great Xscape:A look at the life of the King of POP. Death Hoax Part 6
Carlotta Chatwood
Date / Time: 6/25/2010 2:00 PM

Category: Entertainment

Call-in Number: (718) 766-4236

Tom, Maura and some special guests join the CC show in reflection on the life of Michael Jackson and why the death hoax investigators still believe that MJ has pulled off one of the greatest escapes in History.Special Report, Friday June 25th 4-6pm CST.

You may have sent her e-mail, but she sounded like she didnt have a clue. If she seen the Dave Dave vid on LKL or the understood the numerologly maybe she could have a better defense (if that didnt convince her) then Ms. Katherine crying. I dont blame her for not understanding cause she's a very busy woman, but Carlotta could have defended her pple (tom, maura etc..) a little better than that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions