No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: FEAR - The Slow Murder of Michael Jackson
February 25, 2010, 09:28:19 PM
Plain and simple... his own country destroyed him. And that's a shame. But now he's an American treasure. ( I recall how happy they were when he left the country) And yes, I live in the US and I am American and I am ashamed at what my :|  country did to him.  This article is fantastic, sad and true.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 09:32:28 PM
This article was very odd and very deep, but I must say I took issue with the author's judgment of Michael's looks and character- he passes him off as too immature and somewhat insane, he's buying too much into his public persona and not the real guy, just like so many authors. I don't believe Michael has had nearly as much cosmetic work done as people believe, I think it's lots of makeup... But I will say that the closing sentences were the most poignant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 10:35:47 PM
First of all, the first, two paragraphs of this article made me very upset.  Secondly of all, MJ was not a freak or weird.  I think he is one of the most, beautiful people that has lived in this generation.  I love Michael Jackson with all my heart and all my soul.  He is an artistic genius.  His intellectual prowess is elastic and expansive.  He is a genius (mark that down person who wrote this article)! This kind of an article hurts me very much.  I love everything about MJ! I thank God tha the was living on this earth with me.  I am a better person for witnessing his existence on this earth.  I have being called an eccentric and a freak all of my life.  MJ, if you can read my comment, I love you with everything that God has given me.  I thank God that you were here with me on this earth.  You are my angel.  MJ, I will fight to the end  to find out what happened to you.  I will not let go of your hand, my angel.  Remember, all the people in the media who wrote hurtful articles, slandered his name, and accused him of unthinkable crimes, my Father in heaven made Michael Jackson.  MJ is a child of God and a human being.  Remember, the media and the press, God sees all and knows all, so the evil that you did to our beloved MJ will return to you. I would be very afraid if I was in the media who hurt MJ! MJ, I love you more than words can express, my angel! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 25, 2010, 10:53:06 PM
Quote from: "neversaynever"
Plain and simple... his own country destroyed him. And that's a shame. But now he's an American treasure. ( I recall how happy they were when he left the country) And yes, I live in the US and I am American and I am ashamed at what my :|  country did to him.  This article is fantastic, sad and true.

@neversaynever, Amen and God bless you! You have said a mouthful and the undeniable truth.  I live in America.  This country should be ashamed for what it did to Michael Jackson :x  :x  :x  :x  :x .  I was born in this country.  However, I am not a part of the cultural thinking. I am an eccentric and an independent thinker.  I think MJ should have never returned to the USA. He should have stayed in the UK (my spiritual homeland).   For me, MJ said it all in TDCAU:

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I do really hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 25, 2010, 11:27:42 PM
Quote from: "darkchild"
Quote from: "neversaynever"

@neversaynever, Amen and God bless you! You have said a mouthful and the undeniable truth.  I live in America.  This country should be ashamed for what it did to Michael Jackson :x  :x  :x  :x  :x .  I was born in this country.  However, I am not a part of the cultural thinking. I am an eccentric and an independent thinker.  I think MJ should have never returned to the USA. He should have stayed in the UK (my spiritual homeland).   For me, MJ said it all in TDCAU:

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I do really hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
You know, I agree with you about our country of America (I'm the same kind of thinker as you!), however, I really don't like when fans say things like what I put in bold. There are thousands of fans here, many of them long-time ones- I wish fans that say things like you just did would stop to consider how we feel: like yes, the media here is evil and whack, but does that make us not good enough or inadequate? I'm sorry, but sometimes I already feel like he prefers European fans over U.S. fans, and remarks like that don't help..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

February 26, 2010, 02:31:03 AM
Wow I read this so long ago. Thank you for posting.
All I can say is if the author thinks MJ is weird then all of us have to stand up and say that we are weird too!!!!! What is weird these days?? I suppose anybody that thinks for themselves and does their own thing eh? Hmm we need to stand up for being unique!

I did love this on one of the posts and forgive me for forgetting your name, your post was amazing! The best part is:
 "He is the most centered, internally directed, self-ruled man I've ever hoped to hear of. He's not dead. He's not dead. HE'S NOT DEAD, at all."

Yes we got your back Michael, no doubt in my mind that any of us would lend our shoulder to you if you needed us. We will be there!!!!! ALWAYS!!
Love you Michael!! Yes from the "weird and unique lady from Oregon"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 06:53:24 AM
Great post.

I don't think this writer thinks that MJ is weird, what he is trying to say is that we made him look weird, we, the public and media.
He is very objective and I like that, I especially like the pedophilia part. You're not pedophile if you sleep with a child. I sleep with children all the time, it's because I love them. But I guess because I'm a woman nobody thinks I could be a pedophile. It's a society frame, it's because society think if you share bed it must be sexual. I think our society is WEIRD :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 07:36:09 AM
I really can't read this article without reliving in my head something Diane Sawyer said in an interview with Lisa Marie. This interview took place after they Michael and Lisa were divorced.

Firstly, she was sort of laughing with furrowed brow as she asked the questions again about why Lisa had married Michael. I found that disgusting, why would she do that?...and then she said the thing that left me absolutely dumbfounded.."But what about the way he looks?". You want to know why I am dumbfounded (and understand I am a fan not a fanatic over Michael, I tend to keep my feet firmly planted on earth..lol), because I could not understand the question. It was as if to say don't you think he looks weird.

Remember this question would have been about Michael in his hey day as well. Thousands of women would swoon over him, love him, marry and tell him he was beautiful. Diane didn't need to have my opinion that he was cute as hell to know that the question must have sounded cuckoo to some people, infuriating to others.. but tell me who was that question really guided toward?

She knew that there were millions that loved him.  She wasn't out of the know. Why exert such strong negative words into a question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

paula-c

February 26, 2010, 10:31:49 AM
neversaynever wrote,  
Plain and simple... his own country destroyed him. And that's a shame. But now he's an American treasure. ( I recall how happy they were when he left the country) And yes, I live in the US and I am American and I am ashamed at what my  country did to him. This article is fantastic, sad and true.

According to you, and sad that this is the truth   :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

February 26, 2010, 10:46:09 AM
Excellent journalism, where has this been hiding from public view?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

February 26, 2010, 11:17:26 AM
I did not find anything unusual about MJ! Honestly , hell I am just gonna say it? I think I would LEAVE MY HUBBY FOR MJ!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: HE is soooo handsome and sexy even at age 50 right ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 11:40:38 AM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
It is sad and cruel what happened to Michael.  But it is even sadder for "us" (mankind);  we encouraged it,  facilitated it, and allowed  it to happen in the first place.  So what does it say about "us"?  What has happened to Michael reflects what society has become, and that saddens me beyond words.

And this is the awakening :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

February 26, 2010, 11:50:04 AM
I'm so dishearted about reliving this whole experience again on VH1 tonight... I don't think I will watch it just yet. I may have to wait for the repeat...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

February 26, 2010, 11:51:10 AM
Quote from: "Fedora777"
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
It is sad and cruel what happened to Michael.  But it is even sadder for "us" (mankind);  we encouraged it,  facilitated it, and allowed  it to happen in the first place.  So what does it say about "us"?  What has happened to Michael reflects what society has become, and that saddens me beyond words.

And this is the awakening :!:

I HOPE THIS "DEATH" THING IS HIS AWAKENING TOO!!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions