~Souza~Topic starter

Re: 2012 - The Age of Aquarius / Mike?
October 01, 2010, 06:57:46 PM

With all due respect serenity, but can we stop looking at the clues as to how Mike could be compared with Jesus/God? I already said in the beginning that I wanted to be careful with this because I didn't want to 'scare' those new or rejective to religion, yet it's dominating the thread now. I posted this because I want to look at the future, not the past. Please start a new thread about the comparisons with Jesus/God. This thread is 3 pages long already with a lot of added info that is not going the way I wished it to go. Instead of discussing the future and the theory of the new age, it is a MJ/God comparison thread now and that was not its purpose. I do appriciate the information, but it should be posted in a different thread.  

We already know the signs are there, they have been there for 20+ years. I am more interested in people's thoughts about the time coming, about how they see this. How can he guide, teach, change? What are the differences we are already feeling and seeing now? What should this world be like? In other words, looking forward instead of looking back. I posted this as lightly as I did on purpose, so that people would consider the possibility of it without being deterred by the religious aspects. As soon as people will be interested, they will search for the religious signs when they are ready to accept.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

October 01, 2010, 07:18:11 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

With all due respect serenity, but can we stop looking at the clues as to how Mike could be compared with Jesus/God? I already said in the beginning that I wanted to be careful with this because I didn't want to 'scare' those new or rejective to religion, yet it's dominating the thread now. I posted this because I want to look at the future, not the past. Please start a new thread about the comparisons with Jesus/God. This thread is 3 pages long already with a lot of added info that is not going the way I wished it to go. Instead of discussing the future and the theory of the new age, it is a MJ/God comparison thread now and that was not its purpose. I do appriciate the information, but it should be posted in a different thread.  

We already know the signs are there, they have been there for 20+ years. I am more interested in people's thoughts about the time coming, about how they see this. How can he guide, teach, change? What are the differences we are already feeling and seeing now? What should this world be like? In other words, looking forward instead of looking back. I posted this as lightly as I did on purpose, so that people would consider the possibility of it without being deterred by the religious aspects. As soon as people will be interested, they will search for the religious signs when they are ready to accept.

Ok then, I shall repost all of my posts to another thread and you can delete them from this one.
"Study the past if you would define the future" ~ Thisisalmostit September 14, 2010
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

October 01, 2010, 08:10:53 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Ok then, I shall repost all of my posts to another thread and you can delete them from this one.
"Study the past if you would define the future" ~ Thisisalmostit September 14, 2010

I knew you would again be offended, that is why I waited to post this. I have the feeling I'm walking on eggs when it concerns you. I never said I would delete the posts, I only asked if we could go back to my original intention of the post.

BTW: I don't follow thisisalmostit and I don't intend to. Because I can see his tweets won't harm anyone, I allowed the thread to stay here on the forum because there were some good discussions in the thread, other than with the BOW posts. But still he is just another hoaxer so I am not spending my time on it searching for clues. We have been investigating the past for over a year now, and it is time to take a look at our future, because that is what is important, that is what we have to fight for. That doesn't mean we can't have a look at the past anymore, because that would be impossible, but the future is what is still to come.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 01, 2010, 08:40:45 PM
I think that is feasible the theory that Michael may have been born on 28 January 1960. If takes into account to Ophiuchus this would alter the dates corresponding to each sign of the Zodiac :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Serenitys_Dream

October 01, 2010, 08:49:27 PM

I knew you would again be offended, that is why I waited to post this. I have the feeling I'm walking on eggs when it concerns you. I never said I would delete the posts, I only asked if we could go back to my original intention of the post.

I never said I was offended in the least and believe me, I would have said so if I was. I thought I was being helpful, by suggesting that I repost my posts into a different thread and having you delete them here, since they are off from what you intended the topic to be about. I feel that I am the one walking on egg shells since it seems that people assume to know how I feel or that I am often misunderstood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

October 01, 2010, 09:06:42 PM

I never said I was offended in the least and believe me, I would have said so if I was. I thought I was being helpful, by suggesting that I repost my posts into a different thread and having you delete them here, since they are off from what you intended the topic to be about. I feel that I am the one walking on egg shells since it seems that people assume to know how I feel or that I am often misunderstood.

You have said goodbye once just because I replied to one of your posts saying that info was already posted months ago and that I was saddened people never took the effort to read it back then. That to me is being offended and it seems like you have a hard time taking critisism from people. Well I can tell you that when you post on a forum, most certainly on subjects like this, you can expect people disagreeing with you. That is when people start a discussion to defend their opinion. At the end you might still not agree and that is fine, at least you have voiced your opinion and stated your arguments. But reacting like that is in my opion being offended and it makes me reluctant to post any kind of disagreement because people will feel sorry for you and see me as the bad guy just for giving my opinion. But I will refrain from that in the future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 01, 2010, 09:09:38 PM
These theories lead us to the year 2012. For the Mayans cosmic processes are cyclic and never change. What changes is the consciousness of man that passes through them, always in a process towards perfection. We will be in the last step of our current solar cycle, which will be a synchronization of time and which will close on Saturday, 22 December 2012, with which we enter a new era. Then humanity must choose between disappear as species against the planet or evolve into harmonious integration with the universe in a new era of light.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

October 01, 2010, 09:26:41 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
These theories lead us to the year 2012. For the Mayans cosmic processes are cyclic and never change. What changes is the consciousness of man that passes through them, always in a process towards perfection. We will be in the last step of our current solar cycle, which will be a synchronization of time and which will close on Saturday, 22 December 2012, with which we enter a new era. Then humanity must choose between disappear as species against the planet or evolve into harmonious integration with the universe in a new era of light.

That is what is intriguing me. The age of Aquarius we are getting into now, plus the Mayan calendar ending. Like it's all coming together. I do not believe the human race will disappear, but I do think that if we won't change, we will not be what we should be; like JFK said "Free and independent". Because like 70% of the people is asleep, someone needs to stand up and awaken them, telling them they have that choice and making them change. What I am wondering about is how he will succeed in that, what his plan is. He can't wait for us hoaxers to spread the message world wide, because they think we are lunatic already, so this won't change that. He can reach so many at once. Of course you can speculate as to how (TV appearance, DVD easter egg etc.) but I am more interested into what he will do or say or show or whatever, to make the world see what we see and understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2010, 09:53:02 PM
Well, since you asked about the future Souza, I guess I'll try to explain what I think may happen in the future. I see consciousness rising but I also see fear rising as well because I feel like when people's consciousness rises, the powers that be (whoever they may be) will be weaken and they will do anything within their power to stop this consciousness with as much fear tactics as possible. However, like any regime, they, too, will crumble and a new one will rise. If you think about it, look at HIStory and it will tell you that a lot of things change but many things stay the same. Many great civilizations crumbled due to their own greed or want of power. And I believe that there will be a lot of things that will look TERRIBLE at first but if you look at it from a purely spiritual perspective, it's going be one of the most beautiful things ever because I believe the powers that be will take down their own power structure by their own greed. What goes around comes around...as they say. Now, I do think we can prevent some of the TERRIBLE things from happening to innocent people if we simply become more kind to one another in our day to day, which will bring more positive energy into the Universe, which will also raise the collective consciousness. It really doesn't take much to change the world IMHO. I think we make it harder than it really is because we let our egos and fear get in the way of LOVE. It just takes a few of us to be the best us we can be and try to reach towards our higher selves and provide healing and love to others that are lost and feeling unloved and then those folks will do the same for others and so on and so forth. We can all be a "messiah" in a way if we really become aware of our actions and conscious of our thoughts. I truly believe that LOVE will be the key to whether this will be a smooth transition or not. We have to love ourselves FIRST wholeheartedly in order to love others from the heart. But that's just me. I don't see the world ending literally, I see a transition happening more rapidly...it's already happening now. We can all feel these changes whether we are following this adventure or not. And I am not sure because I am not Michael but I get a strong feeling that he would want us not to wait for him to make a change in our own lives but to do it RIGHT NOW because now is all we have really. And honestly, I have NO CLUE how Michael may come back to spread this message of LOVE to the world. That is a mystery but I don't know if he wants to be the show. He may want US to be the show for once and he'll watch for awhile and when he feels we get it, then maybe he'll come back. That's just my belief. Hope that answers your question, Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

~Souza~Topic starter

October 01, 2010, 10:03:12 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Well, since you asked about the future Souza, I guess I'll try to explain what I think may happen in the future. I see consciousness rising but I also see fear rising as well because I feel like when people's consciousness rises, the powers that be (whoever they may be) will be weaken and they will do anything within their power to stop this consciousness with as much fear tactics as possible. However, like any regime, they, too, will crumble and a new one will rise. If you think about it, look at HIStory and it will tell you that a lot of things change but many things stay the same. Many great civilizations crumbled due to their own greed or want of power. And I believe that there will be a lot of things that will look TERRIBLE at first but if you look at it from a purely spiritual perspective, it's going be one of the most beautiful things ever because I believe the powers that be will take down their own power structure by their own greed. What goes around comes around...as they say. Now, I do think we can prevent some of the TERRIBLE things from happening to innocent people if we simply become more kind to one another in our day to day, which will bring more positive energy into the Universe, which will also raise the collective consciousness. It really doesn't take much to change the world IMHO. I think we make it harder than it really is because we let our egos and fear get in the way of LOVE. It just takes a few of us to be the best us we can be and try to reach towards our higher selves and provide healing and love to others that are lost and feeling unloved and then those folks will do the same for others and so on and so forth. We can all be a "messiah" in a way if we really become aware of our actions and conscious of our thoughts. I truly believe that LOVE will be the key to whether this will be a smooth transition or not. We have to love ourselves FIRST wholeheartedly in order to love others from the heart. But that's just me. I don't see the world ending literally, I see a transition happening more rapidly...it's already happening now. We can all feel these changes whether we are following this adventure or not. And I am not sure because I am not Michael but I get a strong feeling that he would want us not to wait for him to make a change in our own lives but to do it RIGHT NOW because now is all we have really. And honestly, I have NO CLUE how Michael may come back to spread this message of LOVE to the world. That is a mystery but I don't know if he wants to be the show. He may want US to be the show for once and he'll watch for awhile and when he feels we get it, then maybe he'll come back. That's just my belief. Hope that answers your question, Souza.

I agree, and dispite the mess in the world, all the terrible things happening, I do get a positive vibe. It's a very strange and double feeling, but I feel positive about this. It's just a feeling that every day more people wake up and smell the coffee. If I would rely only on my intuition and feelings, I would say this will all work out for the best, although it will not be without struggle. It's a feeling that strengthens me in a way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2010, 10:24:20 PM
I agree, and dispite the mess in the world, all the terrible things happening, I do get a positive vibe. It's a very strange and double feeling, but I feel positive about this. It's just a feeling that every day more people wake up and smell the coffee. If I would rely only on my intuition and feelings, I would say this will all work out for the best, although it will not be without struggle. It's a feeling that strengthens me in a way.

Yup. Very true. It has strengthen me as well. And what you said reminded me of a message I received, "Sometimes, we have to get to the depths of hell to get to the heights of heaven." I never forgot this message and I truly believe that will be the case in the future.

I also wanted to share this with you all and I hope Souza, you don't mind. I just found it to be amazing. I was so intrigued by this question of the future and Michael's involvement that I did a little reading with my Archangel Michael oracle cards. I had your question of the future and Michael Jackson in mind while doing the reading. I want to make this disclaimer first that you or anyone else reading this do not have to believe in this type of thing but I thought the message was interesting. I did a three card spread which is usually representative to past, present and future. I think, in this case, it is almost representative to the three steps towards a BAM from Michael.  It's pretty simple.

So here are the cards from my reading with my interpretation:

1) Forgive Yourself: You've Done Nothing Wrong | Love Yourself and forgive yourself from all the mistakes of the past, forgive your enemies to heal yourself from the pain and to let go and to send love to even your enemies for they probably need it the most (fight with love)
2) Prayer Will Help This Situation | Send positive energy to the world, to children, to humanity with your words, thoughts and actions...that can be a prayer in itself without it being a thing about religion...positive energy is universal and felt from everyone
3) Shield Yourself And this is when Michael will come into play with the Army of LOVE already in place ready to shield ourselves from all the negative energy and fear that will be pounding on us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

October 01, 2010, 10:33:54 PM
Quote from: "bec"
I get what you guys are saying curls and Topaz, but like SD said, MJ didn't throw all these symbols, lyrics, and Jesus Effigies around accidentally for the past 25 years, and I don't believe he's weak enough of character to curl into a ball of self doubt because hoaxers find them and speculate about what they mean.
Hey, I never said he's weak of character, and I do not think that at all- quite the opposite.. I just always interpreted those things he did as what he said before, trying to be like Christ. It never hurts to look at something in different ways, though.

Quote from: "Serenity"s_Dream"
Michael did not put all of these clues and symbols all over the place for no one to notice. He wants us to see them or why else put them there in the first place?
He knows exactly what he is doing, it is his plan after all.

But what if he has guided certain people to help reveal who he really is?
To spread the message and the true meaning of this adventure...
I'm already more than honored as it is to be a part of this, and if that were so.. wow. But again, as I don't know the exact circumstances, and knowing that MJ said many times that he is and wants to just be "only human", I don't know exactly what to think of this.. The burden and heaviness is so troublesome to me, something I absolutely can't stand is to see/hear of him suffering..

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Regarding the lie becoming the truth I wanted to point out that we all used and saw the word "beLIEve" and associated it with this hoax. It means to me that the lie is within the truth, hence not everything is totally false or totally true, we must dissect the truth from the lies and the other way around. I will give an example with the religions. A lot of people say that religions are purely men-made 'to control the masses' (the media do it much better) but it's not as easy, we cannot just throw religions in the dustbin because lies have been injected in it. So yes the lie becomes the truth and is also within the truth.

If it's off topic then sorry.
You put it nicely, and I agree with you.

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Thanks for that. I get what you are saying, it's tough to try explaining. I take those words and apply them to many different things. Even in a more literal sense, Mother always told me.. be careful what you do, because a lie becomes the truth. Meaning, don't fake your death because when they find out they will kill you for real. But it can be applied to many things regarding this hoax and life in general. Religion and politics for sure. Like I said before regarding religion, they can't ALL be true, and they can't ALL be false either. I think Truth was a much simpler thing at one point in time or creation. We messed it up big time. The truth lies in all religions in my opinion, as the basic principles each one represents (peace, joy, forgiveness, LOVE...). But we've gone and made up all these contradicting details that has turned us all against each other. I suppose that's what happens when you try to create an explanation for something that everyone already knows deep down in their soul.
Same for Chris Angel's show of MAGIC. Magic is basically a lie, it's all an illusion, but it appears so real that BeLIEve is an appropriate title because we believe the illusion and it feels real to us. Like Michael faking his death, I believed it at first and it felt real to me. I cried real tears and felt real pain. That was my Truth for awhile.

Haven't we all contemplated the meaning of those particular lyrics from time to time? I know I have many times. Especially when I was a kid...I didn't "get it". Always wondered what he meant by those words. It fits in context with the song sort of, but still makes you think. And sure enough, that exact line was left out of his performance in TII.
I wasn't much interested in music as a kid, but yeah, in these recent times I have thought about the lyric and basically figured the same thing. I really felt that when I first beLIEved after mourning, also. The underlined, I don't fully agree with, to me not everything about religion besides the basic principals are man-made, I believe that the holy books such as the Bible and the Koran have been seriously tampered with over the centuries, not everything within was to "create an explanation". I wish you wouldn't say "we", either, that sounds like all humans have taken part in poking their nose around where it doesn't belong for their own greedy, vile selves..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2010, 11:01:55 PM

But just out of curiosity, you're saying that you do believe in what they're saying, though- right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

October 02, 2010, 08:29:27 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

But just out of curiosity, you're saying that you do believe in what they're saying, though- right?

Not everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 02, 2010, 08:53:14 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "bec"
I get what you guys are saying curls and Topaz, but like SD said, MJ didn't throw all these symbols, lyrics, and Jesus Effigies around accidentally for the past 25 years, and I don't believe he's weak enough of character to curl into a ball of self doubt because hoaxers find them and speculate about what they mean.
Hey, I never said he's weak of character, and I do not think that at all- quite the opposite.. I just always interpreted those things he did as what he said before, trying to be like Christ. It never hurts to look at something in different ways, though.

Quote from: "Serenity"s_Dream"
Michael did not put all of these clues and symbols all over the place for no one to notice. He wants us to see them or why else put them there in the first place?
He knows exactly what he is doing, it is his plan after all.

But what if he has guided certain people to help reveal who he really is?
To spread the message and the true meaning of this adventure...
I'm already more than honored as it is to be a part of this, and if that were so.. wow. But again, as I don't know the exact circumstances, and knowing that MJ said many times that he is and wants to just be "only human", I don't know exactly what to think of this.. The burden and heaviness is so troublesome to me, something I absolutely can't stand is to see/hear of him suffering..

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Regarding the lie becoming the truth I wanted to point out that we all used and saw the word "beLIEve" and associated it with this hoax. It means to me that the lie is within the truth, hence not everything is totally false or totally true, we must dissect the truth from the lies and the other way around. I will give an example with the religions. A lot of people say that religions are purely men-made 'to control the masses' (the media do it much better) but it's not as easy, we cannot just throw religions in the dustbin because lies have been injected in it. So yes the lie becomes the truth and is also within the truth.

If it's off topic then sorry.
You put it nicely, and I agree with you.

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Thanks for that. I get what you are saying, it's tough to try explaining. I take those words and apply them to many different things. Even in a more literal sense, Mother always told me.. be careful what you do, because a lie becomes the truth. Meaning, don't fake your death because when they find out they will kill you for real. But it can be applied to many things regarding this hoax and life in general. Religion and politics for sure. Like I said before regarding religion, they can't ALL be true, and they can't ALL be false either. I think Truth was a much simpler thing at one point in time or creation. We messed it up big time. The truth lies in all religions in my opinion, as the basic principles each one represents (peace, joy, forgiveness, LOVE...). But we've gone and made up all these contradicting details that has turned us all against each other. I suppose that's what happens when you try to create an explanation for something that everyone already knows deep down in their soul.
Same for Chris Angel's show of MAGIC. Magic is basically a lie, it's all an illusion, but it appears so real that BeLIEve is an appropriate title because we believe the illusion and it feels real to us. Like Michael faking his death, I believed it at first and it felt real to me. I cried real tears and felt real pain. That was my Truth for awhile.

Haven't we all contemplated the meaning of those particular lyrics from time to time? I know I have many times. Especially when I was a kid...I didn't "get it". Always wondered what he meant by those words. It fits in context with the song sort of, but still makes you think. And sure enough, that exact line was left out of his performance in TII.
I wasn't much interested in music as a kid, but yeah, in these recent times I have thought about the lyric and basically figured the same thing. I really felt that when I first beLIEved after mourning, also. The underlined, I don't fully agree with, to me not everything about religion besides the basic principals are man-made, I believe that the holy books such as the Bible and the Koran have been seriously tampered with over the centuries, not everything within was to "create an explanation". I wish you wouldn't say "we", either, that sounds like all humans have taken part in poking their nose around where it doesn't belong for their own greedy, vile selves..

lol...*sigh*. This is just the way I speak, saying "we" is easier than saying "me and some other people", haha. I don't mean "we" as in everyone, but we as in those of us who feel this way about the topic at hand, which there are many. And "we" as in the human race, which you are apart of like it or not  :lol:  Sorry just trying to lighten the mood. I wish you wouldn't pick everything I say apart I feel like I'm in English class  :lol: I will try to choose my words more carefully, but I don't think it's a huge deal. And for the record, I don't think the holy books are completely man-made either. As I said above, they can't all be true and they can't all be false. I didn't mean that as some of them are true and some of them are false, but that they all must have some true qualities and some false qualities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal