_Anna_Topic starter

V for Vanquish new video.. July 12th/13th
July 13, 2011, 04:06:35 AM
Please watch this... and who understands all the words he says... it would help many if you write them down. I only understand like 80% of it

Listen..  Somehow this impressed me very much

[BBvideo 425,350:2ra71rdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGPQOT8OcZU&feature=channel_video_title[/BBvideo:2ra71rdc]

This is a print screen that I caught in the video

Please, if anyone can transcript the message to have it written, please do.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

can we have a written transcript of what he is saying please ...i cant understand most of it...xxx thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_Topic starter

I tried to trasncript is but it's impossible to understand many passages. Please if someone can understand all, write it down for everyone to understand.

When I saw the second where the white rabbit appears(can it be the BeLIEve rabbit?) my heart dropped a beat. This kinda gives me a strong feeling that this does have a connection with Michael and the situation.

I want to understand each and every word, because details are extremelly important.

The summary:

-he says that the events that should have taken place today on 13th of July have been postponed because-as he says- such events being announced one year prior can meet changes in plans;

-he says that his main concern and reason of this postponing is us and most specifically our safety,that he wants to be sure each and every one of us arrives back home safe and sound; that some of the mind controllers don't want us to meet in a public gathering (this is what I could understand);

-he asks for our apology and says that something way more beautiful and amazing will happen very soon on -and here it's a *beep* so we cannot know what he wanted to say and when;

-he says that something much more beautiful and inspiring will happen really soon and that will ease us during the next months

-he gives two titles of movies that he says will help us understand the war that awaits us (I don't think he means a war as in destruction, but you know that). I don't understand the titles of the movies. One of them is "Spirited away" and the other is impossible to understand. Please, if someone understood it?

-he ends the video with a very altered phrase that- from what i could understand- ended with "TRUTH"

EDIT: the other movie is Howl's Moving Castle ? This is what I somehow understand but I am not sure

Please, someone make a transcript of it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh my gosh ! Please someone write it down ! I cannot understand what he's saying. I think it could be Michael talking, but using some type of software to disguise his voice. This person obviously has voice changers-- this time they added some weird echo thing which is making it mostly impossible to understand, along with the music distracting me. Thank you Anna for the summary, it helped a lot. I hope someone can write the words though. My heart dropped at the rabbit too... this guy already said he 'wasn't connected to MJ' so why did he place that white rabbit there? That little guy has tied Michael Jackson and Criss Angel (beLIEve) together, now it's another connection with this v for vanquish. I wonder why he postponed, I understand you said for safety, but why have scheduled it in the first place without thinking of the consequences listed? Shame. I was going to watch a live feed of the hollywood sign to see if he did appear under it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

_Anna_Topic starter

The movies that he says they will give us some understanding are "Spirited away" and "Howl's Moving Castle", both Japanese movies.
I'm reading about them and I don't find a connection. Someone understands what connection these 2 movies can have?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The events that should have taken place today on 13th of July have been postponed ?
Interesting, because some rumors or "insiders" told that he would be back today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

I have part of it...

.....The good news however my friends, is that you shall be rewarded with something even better ******** and I know that ths sounds like more additional talk and some of you are balking at this and you have every right to be disappointed and for this I must simply ask for your apology. But I tell you this, something amazing is about to occur and unfold *BEEP*, but I can tell you it is of such beauty and magnificence and inspiring beingness (?) that you can simply drop all and any remaining feelings of fear, negativity, hatred for anyone or anything. That can all be discarded now, it is no longer necessary for us to *******...........achieved in a sphere of unified conciousness and love, and this shall be translated in many ways as you shall see including virtually, technologically, electromagnetically and vibrationally and ******** and in other ways which we shall soon explore together. A very exciting time is about to unfold. In the upcoming months it will serve you well to be able to shift (?) ******* with ease and great alacrity.....

(to be continued)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_Topic starter

Thank you for the part transcribed! Bless you. Maybe we can put it all together, to not loose details
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why can I no longer edit my post?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The discription of the movie Howl's maving castle:

When an unconfident young woman is cursed with an old body by a spiteful witch, her only chance of breaking the spell lies with a self-indulgent yet insecure young wizard and his companions in his legged, walking home.

IF this is Michael related I would say Michael feels as if he's trapped in an old(er) body ( cause he feels like he's still a child inside right?), And his only chance of breaking the lies "they" made up about him (the media made up a lot of lies about him regarding "other" young people) ) is to come back home after getting involved with a "young wizzard" or as I remember from my history books wizzards where the people we call doctors these days.

The discription of the movie Spirited away:

In the middle of her family's move to the suburbs, a sullen 10-year-old girl wanders into a world ruled by gods, witches, and monsters; where humans are changed into animals; and a bathhouse for these creatures

I think that one speaks for itself ... people turning into animals, etc. :)

I guess the main message in these movies is .. we have to change?
The people we believe in could as well be monsters..

OR the government ... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

.........I would recommend if you have not already done so, for you to have a viewing of two of my favourite movies, and they are both by Hayao Miyazaki. The first is Spirited Away and the second is Howl's Moving Castle.  Take a look at both of these films, they will give you some understanding of what we will be faced with very soon.

Spirited Away
Master animation director Hayao Miyazaki follows up on his record-breaking 1997 opus Princess Mononoke with this surreal Alice in Wonderland-like tale about a lost little girl. The film opens with ten-year-old Chihiro riding along during a family outing as her father races through remote country roads. When they come upon a blocked tunnel, her parents decide to have a look around -- even though Chihiro finds the place very creepy. When they pass through the tunnel, they discover an abandoned amusement park. As Chihiro's bad vibes continue, her parents discover an empty eatery that smells of fresh food. After her mother and father help themselves to some tasty purloined morsels, they turn into giant pigs. Chihiro understandably freaks out and flees. She learns that this very weird place, where all sorts of bizarre gods and monsters reside, is a holiday resort for the supernatural after their exhausting tour of duty in the human world. Soon after befriending a boy named Haku, Chihiro learns the rules of the land: one, she must work , as laziness of any kind is not tolerated; and two, she must take on the new moniker of Sen. If she forgets her real name, Haku tells her, then she will never be permitted to leave.

Howl's Moving Castle
Hayao Miyazaki, the Japanese animation director who wowed audiences worldwide with his award-winning film Spirited Away, brings another visually spectacular tale of imagination to the screen. Sophie is an 18-year-old girl who toils in the hat shop opened years ago by her late father. Often harassed by local boys, one day Sophie is unexpectedly befriended by Howl, a strange but flamboyant wizard whose large home can travel under its own power. However, the Witch of the Waste is displeased with Sophie and Howl's budding friendship, and turns the pretty young woman into an ugly and aged hag. Sophie takes shelter in Howl's castle, and attempts to find a way to reverse the witch's spell with the help of Calcifer, a subdued but powerful demon who exists in the form of fire, and Markl, who protects the four-way door which can instantly take visitors to other lands and dimensions. Howl's Moving Castle was released in North America by Walt Disney Pictures, who distributed the film both in its original Japanese and in a dubbed English version; the English-speaking voice cast includes Christian Bale, Emily Mortimer, Jean Simmons, Lauren Bacall, and Billy Crystal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Evening Hollywood and the rest of the world from where I am, presently in Hollywood California on this evening of July 12th 2011, and I do realise and recognise that some of you are already in July 13th, it is all relative as it were.
However, it is not without some sadness that I must announce tomorrow's originally scheduled events in front of the Hollywood sign on July 13th has been postponed. I knew that to pull off such events after making such a public announcement of it one year prior would be a difficult feat to pull off to say the least, and while there was much progress and advancements (?) in that direction and all of the necessary - shall we say - technical means were fully put in place (?) there was one thing that remained beyond my control in this entire equation and that my friends is you, or more specifically your safety. You see my friends, there are those who do not wish to see us unite for any sort of public gathering.
If I cannot guaantee you that each one of you would return back to your home completely unscathed, then it is not feasible for me to carry out the original scheduled plan in that sense, because as I said before, the most important thing in this is  ******** my friends is to occur no additional Karma. I do not wish to incur more Karma ************* I would think that you and your ****************************************************************************** divine cosmic awareness of energy would also be concerned about such things.

The good news however my friends, is that you shall be rewarded with something even better ******** and I know that ths sounds like more additional talk and some of you are balking at this and you have every right to be disappointed and for this I must simply ask for your apology. But I tell you this, something amazing is about to occur and unfold *BEEP*, but I can tell you it is of such beauty and magnificence and inspiring beingness (?) that you can simply drop all and any remaining feelings of fear, negativity, hatred for anyone or anything. That can all be discarded now, it is no longer necessary for us to *******...........achieved in a sphere of unified conciousness and love, and this shall be translated in many ways as you shall see including virtually, technologically, electromagnetically and vibrationally and ******** and in other ways which we shall soon explore together. A very exciting time is about to unfold. In the upcoming months it will serve you well to be able to shift (?) ******* with ease and great alacrity.

I would recommend if you have not already done so, for you to have a viewing of two of my favourite movies, and they are both by Hayao Miyazaki. The first is Spirited Away and the second is Howl's Moving Castle. Take a look at both of these films, they will give you some understanding of what we will be faced with very soon.

But please take a look at this. and this is in response to many of you asking for such references to help prepare for this.

I think I have got as much as I can now!

Karen
Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 08:01:24 AM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
I basically got most of it  here is most of the speech.

Good evening Hollywood and the rest of the world, from where I am... presently in Hollywood, California, on this evening of July the 12th 2011 and I do realize and recognize that some of you are already in July 13th its all relative as it were, however it is not without some sadness that I must announce tomorrow's originally scheduled event in front of the  Hollywood Sign on July 13th has been postponed.

I knew that to pull off such an event after making such a public announcement of it one year prior, would be a difficult feat to pull off to say the least and while there was much progress in announcements and no direction and all of the necessary shall we say technical news more fully put into place there was one thing that remained beyond my control in this entire equation and that my friends is YOU or more specifically YOUR SAFETY you see my friends there are those who do not wish to see us unite for any sort of public gathering, if I cannot guarantee that each one of you will return back to your home completely unscaved then it is not feasible for me to carry out the originally scheduled plan in that sense, because its as I said before, the most important thing in this world my friends is to incur no additional karma(?) I do not wish to incur no karma(?) necessarily and I would think that you and your light to have to fullness and wholeness and divine cosmic awareness of energy will also be so concerned with such things.

But the good news friends, is that you shall be rewarded with something even better then the sign and I know that this sounds like more additional talk and some of you are balking at this and you have every right to be disappointed and for this I must simply ask for your apology.

But I tell you this, something amazing is about to occur and unfold *BEEP*, but I can tell you that it is of such beauty and magnificence and inspiring beingness that you can simply drop all and any remaining feelings of fear, negativity, hatred for anyone or anything. That can all be discarded now, it is no longer necessary for us to complete our end, our end can now be achieved in a sphere of unified conciousness and love, and this shall be translated in many ways as you shall see including virtually, technologically, electromagnetically and vibrationally and ro-matically (?) and in other ways which we shall soon explore together. A very exciting time is about to unfold.

In the upcoming months it will serve you well to be able to shift and then strain (?) with ease and great alacrity I recommend if you've not already done so to view two of my favorite movies and they are both ...take a look at both of these films it will give you some understand of what you will be faced with very soon in the upcoming dimensional shelves in our journey through the electromagnetic...that is if the....please have a look at this... asking for such references...so I would really like you to look at these two...please let me know by the way, comments...thank you all for all your letters I will address them very soon, happy July 13th.....(and then at the end he says THE TRUTH @5:02)

By the way, you can kind of hear the English accent, the way he pronounces his words.
And what happened to this website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I can't see the sign anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

_Anna_Topic starter

My version:

Good evening, Hollywood and the rest of the world from where I am, presently in Hollywood- California, on this evening of July 12th 2011 and I do realize and recognize that some of you are already on July 13th … it’s all relative . This… without some service that I must announce tomorrow’s originally scheduled events in front of the Hollywood sign, on July 13th, has been postponed. I knew that pulling off such events after making such a public announcement of it one year prior would be a difficult fit to pull off.
[…..]
There’s one thing that remained beyond my control in this entire equation.. and that, my friends, is you.. or most specifically – your safety. You see, my friends, there are those who do not wish to see us unites (?) for any sorts of public gathering. If I cannot guarantee you that each one of you will return back to your home completely unscarred, there is no… feasible for me to carry out the original scheduled plan and that since…because in terms I said before, the most important thing in this journey, my friends, is to […] an additional coma. I do not wish to increate more coma( phrase to be revised) Mrs. [….].. you and your […] have to fool us in our honest [……….]
The good news, however, my friends, is that you shall be rewarded with something even better for those soon … And I know this sound like more additional talk  and […] you are balking at this and you have every right to be disappointed and for this, I must simply ask for your apology .. but I tell you this: something amazing is about to occur and unfold *beep* and I can tell you that it is of such beauty and magnificence and inspiring … beyond this (?) that you can simply drop all and any remaining feelings of fear, negativity, hatred for anyone or anything. That can all be discarded now; it is no longer necessary for us to complete or […..] there was a fear of unifying the consciousness and love .. And this shall be translated into many ways as you soon shall see including virtually and technologically [….] and in other ways much we’ll shall soon explore together. And those exciting times about to unfold, in the upcoming months it will serve you right to be able to shift through them surely with ease and of great alacrity. I would recommend that if you have not already done so, to have a view of two of my favorite movies, and they are both by Hayao Miyazaki. The first is Spirited Away and the second is Howl's Moving Castle. Take a look at both of these films, they will give you some understanding of what you will be faced with very soon in the upcoming dimensional shift in our journey through dimensional magnetic […….]. But please take a look at this. And this is in response to many of you asking for such references to help prepare for this. So I really like the mystery and I enjoy very much the […]. Please let me know […]. Thank you all for your letters, I […] just very soon - here comes a backmasked expression for sure. I somehow understand “truth” at the end of the phrase.

I simply cannot understand some parts and I wish I could. Does anyone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Cameron"
The events that should have taken place today on 13th of July have been postponed ?
Interesting, because some rumors or "insiders" told that he would be back today.
This is not Michael Jackson, its V, informers did not said V will return on July 13th
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions