@RandyJackson8
July 03, 2011, 08:49:34 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "reveron1958"
Randy Jackson - Q & A on Twitter Saturday 2nd

[quote[highlight=#8000bf:3mb6i3q1]]Oh I forgot to mention[/highlight:3mb6i3q1]this coming Sat at 11am I will be having a Q and A

I will be answering all questions from [highlight=#ff00bf:3mb6i3q1]fans and general public[/highlight:3mb6i3q1]. So please b there. [highlight=#ff40bf:3mb6i3q1]There are some things that I want to b known[/highlight:3mb6i3q1]

Its been a while since I've tweeted, and [highlight=#bfff40:3mb6i3q1]there are some things I need help and support with.[/highlight:3mb6i3q1] That's Sat july 2nd 11am Pac time

so what was the line of conversation that way rollin right along that made him forget? not.fans and the general public . does this make anyone think that more people need to be asking wtf is going on , in order to get some things settled. some people that it won't just seem like crazy fan stuff?what are the things that he wants made known? that the money is not going to michaels family. does he mean all of the family or does he mean specificly that michaels children are not being provided for?and if they are watching his tweets are they watching other things? and what are they doing with what information they get ? does this me michael remains in jeopardy and the family can't reveal things or does it mean they are watching you and are manipulately you?
don't know if i am just feeling super crazy today or not. i wish i had not been working at the time this was goin on. :(  was kind of strange the little deal with ever who jumped in there with all of the accusations. who are these people in katherines affairs that someone asked about?  what happened to howard mann?[/quote]

Great questions, for sure. I found it to be odd too because he didn't seem to be very focused. He just got on and answered a few questions and that was it. I'm not sure who those two people are either - but we should investigate to find out. It's funny how some people seem to know so much that isn't in the news, right?

Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

@RandyJackson8
July 03, 2011, 09:03:02 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "reveron1958"
Randy Jackson - Q & A on Twitter Saturday 2nd

[quote[highlight=#8000bf:2s2bzpi9]]Oh I forgot to mention[/highlight:2s2bzpi9]this coming Sat at 11am I will be having a Q and A

I will be answering all questions from [highlight=#ff00bf:2s2bzpi9]fans and general public[/highlight:2s2bzpi9]. So please b there. [highlight=#ff40bf:2s2bzpi9]There are some things that I want to b known[/highlight:2s2bzpi9]

Its been a while since I've tweeted, and [highlight=#bfff40:2s2bzpi9]there are some things I need help and support with.[/highlight:2s2bzpi9] That's Sat july 2nd 11am Pac time

so what was the line of conversation that way rollin right along that made him forget? not.fans and the general public . does this make anyone think that more people need to be asking wtf is going on , in order to get some things settled. some people that it won't just seem like crazy fan stuff?what are the things that he wants made known? that the money is not going to michaels family. does he mean all of the family or does he mean specificly that michaels children are not being provided for?and if they are watching his tweets are they watching other things? and what are they doing with what information they get ? does this me michael remains in jeopardy and the family can't reveal things or does it mean they are watching you and are manipulately you?
don't know if i am just feeling super crazy today or not. i wish i had not been working at the time this was goin on. :(  was kind of strange the little deal with ever who jumped in there with all of the accusations. who are these people in katherines affairs that someone asked about?  what happened to howard mann?

Great questions, for sure. I found it to be odd too because he didn't seem to be very focused. He just got on and answered a few questions and that was it. I'm not sure who those two people are either - but we should investigate to find out. It's funny how some people seem to know so much that isn't in the news, right?

Blessings.[/quote]
yes we need to check out the new characters at least  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
@RandyJackson8
July 03, 2011, 09:04:34 PM

don't know if i am just feeling super crazy today or not. i wish i had not been working at the time this was goin on. :(  was kind of strange the little deal with ever who jumped in there with all of the accusations. who are these people in katherines affairs that someone asked about?  what happened to howard mann?

Blessings.

I don't know if you guys have watched the hoax video where they linked Howard Mann with the Mann Act. He can be someone who was included to the hoax by Michael himself with a purpose of reminding people about the Mann Act.

Mann Act

The Mann Act, named for US Representative James Mann, is also called the White Slave Traffic Act of 1910. The Mann Act makes it illegal to transport a person into or out of a state, territory, or any possessed land of the United States for the purpose of immoral sex or prostitution. This law has been used to prosecute sexual relations between adults and minors, perpetrators of human trafficking, and polygamists. Violation of the law is a federal offense and a felony.

The Mann Act was designed to discourage interstate commerce that related to prostitution, debauchery, and immorality. The still law focuses heavily on the movement of individuals. This is because the motivation behind this legislation was to curb immoral sexual activities, although it was deemed that Congress does not have the power to regulate such activities. Congress does, however, have the power to control transportation between states.

Immoral sexual activities. Sounds familiar with Michael's trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

@RandyJackson8
July 04, 2011, 01:10:47 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"

yeah i wondered about that way back the first time i heard about howar mann. but then now is he gone from the picture and who are these other two people in katherines business affairs that apparently family members are leary of?

Blessings.

I don't know if you guys have watched the hoax video where they linked Howard Mann with the Mann Act. He can be someone who was included to the hoax by Michael himself with a purpose of reminding people about the Mann Act.

Mann Act

The Mann Act, named for US Representative James Mann, is also called the White Slave Traffic Act of 1910. The Mann Act makes it illegal to transport a person into or out of a state, territory, or any possessed land of the United States for the purpose of immoral sex or prostitution. This law has been used to prosecute sexual relations between adults and minors, perpetrators of human trafficking, and polygamists. Violation of the law is a federal offense and a felony.

The Mann Act was designed to discourage interstate commerce that related to prostitution, debauchery, and immorality. The still law focuses heavily on the movement of individuals. This is because the motivation behind this legislation was to curb immoral sexual activities, although it was deemed that Congress does not have the power to regulate such activities. Congress does, however, have the power to control transportation between states.

Immoral sexual activities. Sounds familiar with Michael's trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

@RandyJackson8
July 13, 2011, 08:14:31 PM
Randy is really active tweeting tonight...he just posted something quite interesting

Hey everybody out there! I need your help with something...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

suspicious mind

@RandyJackson8
July 13, 2011, 08:30:30 PM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Randy is really active tweeting tonight...he just posted something quite interesting

someone has approached him and wants to do a story on his next Q&A  :?  based on the last i think it will be a short story  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@RandyJackson8
July 13, 2011, 08:34:59 PM
HAHA yes!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

suspicious mind

@RandyJackson8
July 17, 2011, 12:00:33 PM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"

someone has approached him and wants to do a story on his next Q&A  :?  based on the last i think it will be a short story  ;)

he tweeted a little more about this. sorry i don't know how to get them here. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@RandyJackson8
July 17, 2011, 04:27:34 PM
So ...
Im wondering If [glow=red:2v4q9sdv]Randy answered MHJDC[/glow:2v4q9sdv] for a reason?
I mean, he must have checked where that name came from, and what it stands for, and I think it's clear the [glow=red:2v4q9sdv]"C" stands for CONSPIRACY[/glow:2v4q9sdv] and the [glow=red:2v4q9sdv]"H" for HOAX[/glow:2v4q9sdv] right?
and the question is sort of hoax related... or am I just losing my mind here?

[glow=red:2v4q9sdv](This tweet below is a ReTweet on Randy's Twitter page)[/glow:2v4q9sdv]

[font=Comic Sans MS:2v4q9sdv]
MJHDC_ @randyjackson8 Hundreds have asked about the legality of the will yet no mention ... Yet Taaj's pointless questions are answered ... *SMH*
[/font:2v4q9sdv]

[glow=red:2v4q9sdv]Now this is randy's answer to MJHDC_[/glow:2v4q9sdv] (I copied/pasted all the tweets in one sentence so it's easier to read)

RandyJackson8:
[font=Comic Sans MS:2v4q9sdv]This is a good question. [glow=red:2v4q9sdv]There r so many things wrong with this will.[/glow:2v4q9sdv] Where do I start???? First & foremost... [glow=red:2v4q9sdv]I know this is not the setup that my brother would have wanted.[/glow:2v4q9sdv]The will is terribly flawed.... Misspellings & discrepancies, etc. The only reason why this will passed through was because....While we were in shock & grief, they did a good job of attacking us from all angles with contracts, the movie, the will,countless legal docs When u r in such grief, it's hard to process business. And things of this importance need special attention with a clear head. They didn't allow us to have this time. The will was lost in the shuffle. The will was of great importance, but at that time, giving my brother a proper burial was more important. It was all so overwhelming, we're all still in shock [glow=red:2v4q9sdv]I can't say too much... But please know, it's not over.[/glow:2v4q9sdv][/font:2v4q9sdv]

I find it a bit hard to believe, that the will is terribly flawed, because the family was putting together 'the burial'.
Because a will is not something you agree with overnight, IMO the family could have waited to look in to the will AFTER 'the burial', since that was their main priority.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

@RandyJackson8
July 17, 2011, 06:39:11 PM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
So ...
Im wondering If [glow=red:80azip3c]Randy answered MHJDC[/glow:80azip3c] for a reason?
I mean, he must have checked where that name came from, and what it stands for, and I think it's clear the [glow=red:80azip3c]"C" stands for CONSPIRACY[/glow:80azip3c] and the [glow=red:80azip3c]"H" for HOAX[/glow:80azip3c] right?

[glow=red:80azip3c](This tweet below is a ReTweet on Randy's Twitter page)[/glow:80azip3c]

[font=Comic Sans MS:80azip3c]
MJHDC_ @randyjackson8 Hundreds have asked about the legality of the will yet no mention ... Yet Taaj's pointless questions are answered ... *SMH*
[/font:80azip3c]

[glow=red:80azip3c]Now this is randy's answer to MJHDC_[/glow:80azip3c] (I copied/pasted all the tweets in one sentence so it's easier to read)

No you are not going crazy

RandyJackson8:
[font=Comic Sans MS:80azip3c]This is a good question. [glow=red:80azip3c]There r so many things wrong with this will.[/glow:80azip3c] Where do I start???? First & foremost... [glow=red:80azip3c]I know this is not the setup that my brother would have wanted.[/glow:80azip3c]The will is terribly flawed.... Misspellings & discrepancies, etc. The only reason why this will passed through was because....While we were in shock & grief, they did a good job of attacking us from all angles with contracts, the movie, the will,countless legal docs When u r in such grief, it's hard to process business. And things of this importance need special attention with a clear head. They didn't allow us to have this time. The will was lost in the shuffle. The will was of great importance, but at that time, giving my brother a proper burial was more important. It was all so overwhelming, we're all still in shock [glow=red:80azip3c]I can't say too much... But please know, it's not over.[/glow:80azip3c][/font:80azip3c]

I find it a bit hard to believe, that the will is terribly flawed, because the family was putting together 'the burial'.
Because a will is not something you agree with overnight, IMO the family could have waited to look in to the will AFTER 'the burial', since that was their main priority.

No you are not loosing your mind Missyb007! When i saw this tweet for the first time i was like WHAT?!  :shock:.
Maybe i'm going to be a little bit mean saying this, but they are grown up men! They can't just blame it on someone or something, they should be in charge of the situation. They had lot's of time going to these countless interviews, but they couldn't properly handle the legal documents. IF (i don't know what must happen for me to believe in it)  Michael really have died, they should've said STOP! WE ARE NOT READY TO DEAL WITH IT RIGHT NOW!
Sorry  :oops:, but i just had to say it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

@RandyJackson8
July 17, 2011, 10:54:54 PM
i am a little  :? if the will is what it is why would anyone be coming to them for anything. i don't get that. am i just missing it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@RandyJackson8
July 18, 2011, 06:42:40 AM
I don't understand it eahter @ suspicious mind.
Maybe because La Toya ( of all people) had to sgn the death certificate?
So she is "in control" of the will? IDK just guessing here :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

@RandyJackson8
July 18, 2011, 08:38:34 AM
The will was of great importance, but at that time, giving my brother a proper burial was more important.

Sorry, but this is a large family with access to lawyers, accontants, advisors etc. It is hard to believe EVERYONE was too busy with the funeral arrangements to be interested in the will.  :shock:

Seems like bulls*** for the following reasons:

1. How many families are NOT interested in the contents of a wealthy relative's will?  ;)
2. Surely they could have delegated 1-2 family members to check out the will while the others organised the funeral? :roll:
3. Why didn't the name John Branca ring alarm bells with any of them?

Slightly off topic, does anyone have a photo of John  McClain? I don't believe I have ever seen one!

Karen x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

@RandyJackson8
July 18, 2011, 01:44:33 PM
Missyb007 wrote:

So ...
Im wondering If Randy answered MHJDC for a reason?
I mean, he must have checked where that name came from, and what it stands for, and I think it's clear the "C" stands for CONSPIRACY and the "H" for HOAX right?

(This tweet below is a ReTweet on Randy's Twitter page)

Now this is randy's answer to MJHDC_ (I copied/pasted all the tweets in one sentence so it's easier to read)

RandyJackson8:
This is a good question. There r so many things wrong with this will. Where do I start???? First & foremost... I know this is not the setup that my brother would have wanted.The will is terribly flawed.... Misspellings & discrepancies, etc. The only reason why this will passed through was because....While we were in shock & grief, they did a good job of attacking us from all angles with contracts, the movie, the will,countless legal docs When u r in such grief, it's hard to process business. And things of this importance need special attention with a clear head. They didn't allow us to have this time. The will was lost in the shuffle. The will was of great importance, but at that time, giving my brother a proper burial was more important. It was all so overwhelming, we're all still in shock I can't say too much... But please know, it's not over.

is true, not be here talking about a couple of dollars are millions of dollars ... and also that "burial" by almost 3 months  suspicious//  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@RandyJackson8
July 18, 2011, 02:04:50 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Missyb007 wrote:

So ...
Im wondering If Randy answered MHJDC for a reason?
I mean, he must have checked where that name came from, and what it stands for, and I think it's clear the "C" stands for CONSPIRACY and the "H" for HOAX right?

(This tweet below is a ReTweet on Randy's Twitter page)

Now this is randy's answer to MJHDC_ (I copied/pasted all the tweets in one sentence so it's easier to read)

RandyJackson8:
This is a good question. There r so many things wrong with this will. Where do I start???? First & foremost... I know this is not the setup that my brother would have wanted.The will is terribly flawed.... Misspellings & discrepancies, etc. The only reason why this will passed through was because....While we were in shock & grief, they did a good job of attacking us from all angles with contracts, the movie, the will,countless legal docs When u r in such grief, it's hard to process business. And things of this importance need special attention with a clear head. They didn't allow us to have this time. The will was lost in the shuffle. The will was of great importance, but at that time, giving my brother a proper burial was more important. It was all so overwhelming, we're all still in shock I can't say too much... But please know, it's not over.

is true, not be here talking about a couple of dollars are millions of dollars ... [glow=red:2vi5msxv]and also that "burial" by almost 3 months  suspicious[/glow:2vi5msxv]//  mj_bad/

Good point made by you and others. It took three months to do the burial and they couldn't of had a few members handle other affairs? Well we know that Jermaine and LaToya were busy with interviews but what about the rest of them. Let's not forget the Jackson family is HUGE they could of had the entire family working on different projects so other things wouldn't have been so fouled up. Of course I think it was fouled on purpose for the hoax. If everything was perfect we wouldn't have anything to be suspicious over.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions