Dave Dave on Larry King Live

Re: Dave Dave on Larry King Live

Postby Cameron » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:53 am

heartphantom wrote:I don't think this is Michael because Michael the perfectionist and the master of disguise would have presented a perfect imitation of Dave Dave.(burned neck skin ie)

Maye he didn't present a perfect copy of Dave Dave for us to see. :)
A clue that it was not Dave Dave and so we think it's him.
moonwalk_/
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "
Cameron
Believer
Believer

Postby heartphantom » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:15 am

I bet you 'd say that. What took you so long :lol:
Ok, but i still mantain my opinion..
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~ Voltaire
heartphantom
Believer
Believer

Postby all4loveandbelieve » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:47 am

all4loveandbelieve wrote:Ok I found the picture of Michael as the mayor. I will post both pictures and let's see if there is a resemblance. Look at the dave dave picture left, look at his neck, he has burned skin. Look dave dave on the right look at his neck, very smooth. The eyes of the Mayor is the same eyes of dave dave on the right. What do you guys think?

davedave1.jpg

ht_mj_ghost_making_of_the_mayor_100624_ssh.jpg

The picture on the left of the real Dave Dave, his neck is also skinnier then the Dave Dave from the right... If it is not Michael as some you say, then who can it be?

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson
all4loveandbelieve
Believer
Believer

Postby Le Papillon Bleu » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:11 pm

all4loveandbelieve wrote:Ok I found the picture of Michael as the mayor. I will post both pictures and let's see if there is a resemblance. Look at the dave dave picture left, look at his neck, he has burned skin. Look dave dave on the right look at his neck, very smooth. The eyes of the Mayor is the same eyes of dave dave on the right. What do you guys think?

davedave1.jpg

What if all of them is MJ? mj_bad/
Le Papillon Bleu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Cameron » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:37 pm

all4loveandbelieve wrote:

davedave1.jpg

The picture on the left of the real Dave Dave, his neck is also skinnier then the Dave Dave from the right... If it is not Michael as some you say, then who can it be?

Elvis. mj_dance/

beerchug
Cameron
Believer
Believer

Postby DREAMSandTRUTH » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:58 pm

MJonmind wrote:DREAMSandTRUTH, I just watched your 3 videos and they're great, very helpful to go over older info. Thanks for posting the links! 8-)

You are welcome MJonmind, I'm glad you found it helpful :)
DREAMSandTRUTH
Believer
Believer

Postby DREAMSandTRUTH » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:16 pm

davedave1.jpg

The photo you found of Michael as the mayor is so great, his eyes in this mask look very-very similar to his eyes when he wears the DD-mask. Thanks for posting it! :)
I looked for a photo like this a year ago, but I only did search for a good moment I could have captured in the Ghosts video and the "making of the Ghosts" videos, and I couldn't find such a clear shot/photo of him. So thanks again!
DREAMSandTRUTH
Believer
Believer

Postby hope » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:05 pm

@ Cameron .........about Elvis elvis_/ .......LMFAO lolol/
ImageImageImage
hope
Soldier
Soldier

Postby all4loveandbelieve » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:20 pm

DREAMSandTRUTH wrote:

davedave1.jpg

The photo you found of Michael as the mayor is so great, his eyes in this mask look very-very similar to his eyes when he wears the DD-mask. Thanks for posting it! :)
I looked for a photo like this a year ago, but I only did search for a good moment I could have captured in the Ghosts video and the "making of the Ghosts" videos, and I couldn't find such a clear shot/photo of him. So thanks again!

@DREAMSandTRUTH you are welcome. I couldn't find one, but it came to me when I was searching for some other stuff. lolol/ I find the eyes are the same, it is Michael for sure. blessings

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson
all4loveandbelieve
Believer
Believer

Postby Cissy » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:15 am

Oke i'v been following on you tube this video for a long time
http://youtu.be/En5Q4syywcw

There are a lot of comments lately.
Look at the comments ofMeloniesue the last hours.
She also comments on a lot of other video's about Dave Dave.

When you take a look at her You Tube chanel....it is not available
Cissy

Postby jacilovesmichael » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:34 am

LOL...everytime I feel any kind of doubt, I always come back to Dave Dave. If that's not Michael Jackson then the sky isn't blue!
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Image GIFSoup
jacilovesmichael
Believer
Believer

Postby Le Papillon Bleu » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:36 pm

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4_TWWeqtXs&feature=related[/BBvideo]
Especially from 0:58
Le Papillon Bleu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby wishingstar » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Le Papillon Bleu wrote:[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4_TWWeqtXs&feature=related[/BBvideo]
Especially from 0:58

C'est magnifique!

This is one of the best comparison videos I have seen....thank you so much for posting it Le Papillon Bleu!

Have a beautiful day!
Blessings
wishingstar
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Le Papillon Bleu » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 pm

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt1Zi08u3Ds&feature=channel_video_title[/BBvideo]
Le Papillon Bleu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby wishingstar » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Le Papillon Bleu wrote:[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt1Zi08u3Ds&feature=channel_video_title[/BBvideo]

And another one....wow these are amazing Le Papillon Bleu!
Thank you again.....blonde lady must have been compared as well.....I wonder what that
was like. Do you know what program he is using? Also, love that music.....very hoax-like, lol!

Thanks again!
Blessings Always
wishingstar
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AnaMarcia » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Most intriguing is the voice and posture. Has anyone here ever heard the voice of the real Dave? The voice is very equal, especially when he says "well" and when he ends a few words.
I wanted too much to hear Dave's voice to compare!
ImageImageImage

"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!
AnaMarcia
Soldier
Soldier

Postby scorpionchik » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:06 pm

Le Papillon Bleu wrote:[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt1Zi08u3Ds&feature=channel_video_title[/BBvideo]

To me it's like an X-ray pictures of body parts to find arthritis. :lol:
Can someone translate what finding are? I can guess, but I come up with results that confusing.
EndlesslovetoMJImageImage
scorpionchik
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Le Papillon Bleu » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:17 pm

wishingstar wrote:

And another one....wow these are amazing Le Papillon Bleu!
Thank you again.....blonde lady must have been compared as well.....I wonder what that
was like. Do you know what program he is using? Also, love that music.....very hoax-like, lol!

Thanks again!
Blessings Always

The program is Photoshop
I agree too...those videos are good! :D
Le Papillon Bleu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Le Papillon Bleu » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Oh yes...the voice...that's another thing that makes me shiver when i hear the LKL -dave......it's like he's trying to sound different than he is.....and i always laugh when i hear him saying "my mother shouldprize (surprised) me "
Le Papillon Bleu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby MJonmind » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:53 pm

scorpionchik wrote:

Can someone translate what finding are? I can guess, but I come up with results that confusing.

I also don't understand what the creator is trying to prove with the photoshop. Can someone explain? Thanks!

I'm convinced it's Michael for many detailed reasons. Way back at the beginning, when I was first playing the LKL video, my son (not into the hoax at all) walked into the room and immediately said, "That's Michael's voice, why is he looking like that?"
MJonmind
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Cameron » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Belles vidéos papillon bleu, je ne les ai jamais vu avant. :)
Cameron
Believer
Believer

Postby Cameron » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:05 pm

MJonmind wrote:
scorpionchik wrote:

I also don't understand what the creator is trying to prove with the photoshop. Can someone explain? Thanks!

I'm convinced it's Michael for many detailed reasons. Way back at the beginning, when I was first playing the LKL video, my son (not into the hoax at all) walked into the room and immediately said, "That's Michael's voice, why is he looking like that?"

Hi !
The creator of the videos use this software to compare part of the body between "DaveDave" and Michael Jackson, for exemple the two moles on the chin that Michael have, using photoshop and some process with the colours and filters, he find these two moles on the "DaveDave" chin, showing that it's maybe the same person.
Cameron
Believer
Believer

Postby Cissy » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:01 am

Cissy

Postby Cissy » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:19 am

http://youtu.be/akLBsd72jB8

Comments of Meloniesue again

And I saw Akon met Michael Jackson on this forum and at 04.20 he calles Michael....off all names....Dave.
This is not a coincidence anymore.

Dave Dave LK is the only living proof from Michael himself.
I've seen the video a 1000 times
I can feel it, i can see it, i can hear it and sometimes it's very annoying because you know something is not right about Dave Dave.....but you can't put your finger on it.
Maybe Michael and Dave started this as a game way back in 1998. Trading places....
The photo from Dave in the chair that's Dave, but the interview with Leeza......there I have it again that annoying feeling.
Cissy

Postby Loes » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:06 pm

Cissy wrote:Here's Dave Dave's voice when he was a kid.
http://www.nbcuniversalarchives.com/nbcuni/clip/5112544920_s11.do

Great find!
His eyes are really brown .... :shock:
Why do they seem to be blue on some photo's?

Loes
Believer
Believer

PreviousNext

Return to CNN / Larry King