Michael Jackson "did" meet and talk to Elvis Presley...

Michael Jackson "did" meet and talk to Elvis Presley...

Postby 2good2btrue » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:12 am

"When I was 16, we were doing Las Vegas every night, and Elvis Presley and Sammy Davis Jr. would sit me and my brothers in a row and lecture us. 'Don't ever do drugs,' they told us. I never forgot it."

"I would like some way to disappear where people don't see me anymore at some point. I don't want to grow old. I never want to look in the mirror and see that."

"(on being asked what he thought his funeral would be like in 2002] It's going to be the greatest show on Earth. That's what I want. Fireworks and everything."

These are all Michael Jacksons quotes taken from here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001391/bio
2good2btrue
Believer
Believer

Re: Michael Jackson "did" meet and talk to Elvis Presley...

Postby jacilovesmichael » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:11 am

He pretty much spelled it out for everyone back then! "Fireworks and everything..." makes me think of Independence day, which is today. Don't think it's bamsday..but today is definitely going to be a very different kind of 4th of July for me. And I think that was his intent.

No doubt in my mind that he knew Elvis well. It explains the marriage to LMP and so many other things in the hoax. I also like how he stressed the part about not doing drugs, implying that Elvis and him both had reasons to "leave" the life they were living and/or the drug use was only implied and exaggerated by the media. I still believe that he will return, though. I don't think that he will top it off with a world tour or anything but he will reveal that he's not dead - somehow.
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Image GIFSoup
jacilovesmichael
Believer
Believer

Postby CC » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:34 am

WE ALREADY SAW THE "GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH" AT MEMORIAL ON STAPLES... ;)
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?
CC
Soldier
Soldier

Postby scorpionchik » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Michael said "[on being asked what he thought his funeral would be like in 2002] It's going to be the greatest show on Earth. That's what I want. Fireworks and everything." There was no firework but show,right? I wonder why firework was missing?

Michael also has said "I would like some way to disappear where people don't see me anymore at some point. I don't want to grow old. I never want to look in the mirror and see that." It is possible Michael thought he looked too thin, not the same as before and decided it is a time to disappear, along with other reasons he had.
EndlesslovetoMJImageImage
scorpionchik
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Michael Jackson & Elvis Presley Similarities