BARRY SHAW...MICHEALS DOUBLE MAN???

Re: BARRY SHAW...MICHEALS DOUBLE MAN???

Postby Ijustcantstoplovingu » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:59 am

DooDoo wrote:I asked him to add me but he didn't so far; he uploaded pics of the trial and of London 2009 saying it's him in those pics and not Michael. He said he's been working for Michael since 1994, he says he can't sing or dance, he's just a double.I don't know what to think, I'd like to investigate 8-) I'll let you know if he adds me

So is he claiming he attend the 2005 trial in Michaels place! Personally I think that is very very far fetched. :shock:
Ijustcantstoplovingu
Believer
Believer

Postby AgentBJ » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:28 am

Hmm...the "MJ" with the sunglasses confuses me. :D
Last edited by AgentBJ on Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
AgentBJ
Believer
Believer

Postby Aintnosunshine » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:55 am

Well, if it`s true that it is actually this guy we all became familiar with since at least 2001 already (remember the autograph sesssion at N.Y. Virgin record store - sky-blue silky dress) and also during the 2005 trials (who would blame him for using a double for these humiliating court appearances?) ...

... well, then why not using him for recent show-ups at rehearsals?

And if so, is it so far fetched that this would give a perfect explanation for everything what followed?

Assuming he stayed in the house that night, probably having another plastic surgery done (where Propofol was used), something went wrong resulting in "the gentleman not breathing" ... At the hospital, even the family might have been baffled. And maybe the real MJ who probably did business (or even slept) somewhere else wasn`t able to prevent Jermaine`s statement in time ...

Oooh, excuse me, Jackson family for just thinking this way ...
L.O.V.E. Aintnosunshine

Aintnosunshine
Believer
Believer

Postby DooDoo » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:27 am

Ijustcantstoplovingu wrote:
DooDoo wrote:I asked him to add me but he didn't so far; he uploaded pics of the trial and of London 2009 saying it's him in those pics and not Michael. He said he's been working for Michael since 1994, he says he can't sing or dance, he's just a double.I don't know what to think, I'd like to investigate 8-) I'll let you know if he adds me

So is he claiming he attend the 2005 trial in Michaels place! Personally I think that is very very far fetched. :shock:

Well, he's got an album with Michael's pic ( but he claimed it's him and not Michael in those pics) and some pics are of the 2005 trial. It seems weird to say the least to me that Michael sent him to the trial. He said he was Michael's personal double and he played MJ with his fans and I'm ok with that, but going to court? well, ...WOW :o

you are my life

speechless, that's how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
DooDoo
Believer
Believer

Postby liegi » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:20 am

This does not sound so far-fetched as it seems. I've heard that he used doubles for years too. But how would it tie in with the hoax?
liegi
Soldier
Soldier

Postby loveratheart4mj » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:56 am

This is a discouraging day for me :( So many LIES.....GAMES......my heart hurts.....all i know is I love Michael and im tired. I want this to come to a end so we can all go back to living.
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~
loveratheart4mj
Believer
Believer

Postby loyalfan » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:13 pm

ME TOO...I AM EXHAUSTED FROM ALL THIS.........CANT SLEEP.....CRY ALL THE TIME.....DONT KNOW WHO...OR...WHAT TO BELIEVE........COME BACK SOON MICHEAL.........I MUST LIE DOWN IN THE PADDED CELL FOR A WHILE......XXXX
loyalfan
Believer
Believer

Postby fa » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:29 am

There are some possibilities to consider:

1)He can be a fake...
2)He can be a real MJ´s double
3) He can be MJ diguised as a non MJ

I think it´s easy for us to get an answer. Why don´t ask Larry King to interview this Barry Shaw guy?
We can do it sending messages in LK´s blog. I think it would be very intersting because we can take of the mask of a fake or just see our MJ playing a MJ´s double rule.

Maybe Barry Shaw is his new identity, so he can go out in streets without desguises because he is just Barry, not MJ!!!! hahahahahaha
Genious!

Let´s start asking LK to bring Barry Shaw to tell his story! What do you think about it?
fa
Soldier
Soldier

Postby llebreknit » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:45 am

Come on! the man in the video es Michael Jackson all time !!
llebreknit
Believer
Believer

Postby fa » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:20 am

Yep!
For me it´s MJ all the time too.
So if this guy really exists he is just MJ desguised as a MJ´s double.
That´s why i´ts so important to put this guy in an TV interview.
If he really existis he is MJ in desguise!
fa
Soldier
Soldier

Postby simalves » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:18 am

I always thought and have commented in the other threads - that the best disguise for Michael would be a double. And I think that TNZ version that he purposely acted differently in some shots to make people doubt there was a double used in TII is true.

Maybe Joe and a few others fanned the flames sending everyone out on a wild goose chase looking for the doubles in the movie. And now Michael can live as a double. Maybe soon the children will get in touch with him and then want to spend time with him as he reminds them of their daddy. Lets see where this goes.

If Barry Shaw was real, we would have heard of him earlier or he would be present at the burial or he would have been interviewed - especially if he appeared for the court hearings. Those hearings were most definitely Michael though - lol.

Interesting that Barry says he cannot dance or sing. Is that an indication that he does not want to perform again and only be behind the camera???
simalves
Soldier
Soldier

Re: BARRY SHAW...MICHAELS DOUBLE MAN???

Postby simalves » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:23 am

I love the last line in his facebook info.

Love as always, only this time as Barry and not Michael.
simalves
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Venus » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:43 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Is this it?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEeUjYivVfc[/youtube]

It's real Michael everywhere. Don't take this video as a gospel. Who did it just wanted to be rated.
Come one! You can do the same thing yourself. Like say Michael has a body double Michaelangelo and put some of Mikes pictures together. You'll have at least several thousands of views. :)

But what bothers me is Tohme Tohme who grab Michael everywhere like he is his slave and his face is so aggressive. :evil: How could Mike allow this man around him. It's not that simple. There should be serious reason why this man took all the control over the man. :?
L.O.V.E. you all
Venus
Believer
Believer

Postby Datroot » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:05 pm

That's not proof to me.
I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER
Datroot
Believer
Believer

Barry J. Shaw

Postby angranity » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:48 am

"The man at O2 wasn't Michael, but one very identical. Almost like a twin, his name is Barry J. Shaw and he is Michael Jackson's personal body double who has been working with him for over 15 years (until the hoax)." :ugeek:

I am not completely sure as if Barry J. Shaw even exists but here could be some proof on how we can "tell the difference". Okay, here is a picture of Barry Shaw (from his MySpace profile), and then the O2 guy.

Okay, I don't know if Michael has used bracelets before but as you can see. This man has the bracelets of the same color as the man at O2. Coincidence? I can't tell. You tell me.
And yes, I am male!
angranity
Believer
Believer

Postby ForstAMoon » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:04 am

merged with the existing thread
ForstAMoon
Believer
Believer

Re: Barry J. Shaw

Postby suspicious mind » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:23 am

angranity wrote:"The man at O2 wasn't Michael, but one very identical. Almost like a twin, his name is Barry J. Shaw and he is Michael Jackson's personal body double who has been working with him for over 15 years (until the hoax)." :ugeek:

I am not completely sure as if Barry J. Shaw even exists but here could be some proof on how we can "tell the difference". Okay, here is a picture of Barry Shaw (from his MySpace profile), and then the O2 guy.

Okay, I don't know if Michael has used bracelets before but as you can see. This man has the bracelets of the same color as the man at O2. Coincidence? I can't tell. You tell me.

hmm the one from court makes me think of the brashir part with the burgandy shirt when he was using the makeup so much and stuff. i guess was supposed to be in florida. huh that would be interesting if michael substituted a double for some parts of the interview. as for the 2005 hearings it might not matter who was going in and out only who was actually sitting at the defendants table or giving testimony if needed.

Good people do not need laws to tell them how to act responsibly. While bad people will find a way around the laws
Plato : 427-347 B.C.

With a firm reliance on divine providence
suspicious mind
Believer
Believer

Postby suspicious mind » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:40 am

does anybody remember a thread there was a video of whoever and they were saying hi i'm barry shaw and on their face it was really white or there was bright light on it. but they were kind of gigglie like it was michael pretending to be someone else? :oops: have i lost touch with reality again :? it has been such a long road with so many twist and turns :?

Good people do not need laws to tell them how to act responsibly. While bad people will find a way around the laws

suspicious mind
Believer
Believer

Postby allforlove » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:05 am

suspicious mind wrote:does anybody remember a thread there was a video of whoever and they were saying hi i'm barry shaw and on their face it was really white or there was bright light on it. but they were kind of gigglie like it was michael pretending to be someone else? :oops: have i lost touch with reality again :? it has been such a long road with so many twist and turns :?

I know one where he joked he was Adrian Grant, you don't mean this one I suppose?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXsVInbnv4Y&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
allforlove
Believer
Believer

Postby suspicious mind » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:17 am

allforlove wrote:
suspicious mind wrote:does anybody remember a thread there was a video of whoever and they were saying hi i'm barry shaw and on their face it was really white or there was bright light on it. but they were kind of gigglie like it was michael pretending to be someone else? :oops: have i lost touch with reality again :? it has been such a long road with so many twist and turns :?

I know one where he joked he was Adrian Grant, you don't mean this one I suppose?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXsVInbnv4Y&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

yeah. sorry i got the names confused . who is adrian grant?

what is with the blinding white face?
that is what creeps me out . i have and i know that others have dreamed about those times with the really white face.

suspicious mind
Believer
Believer

Postby allforlove » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:07 am

suspicious mind wrote:
allforlove wrote:

yeah. sorry i got the names confused . who is adrian grant?

what is with the blinding white face?
that is what creeps me out . i have and i know that others have dreamed about those times with the really white face.

Maybe it's just bad quality?
This one is also very bright but sure is funny! :lol:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2iFoQwJnwM&feature=fvst[/youtube]
allforlove
Believer
Believer

Postby starchild » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Adrian Grant is the creator of Thriller Live. According to the article at this link, Grant and MJ first met in 1990:
http://mjforeverlove.wordpress.com/2011 ... end-alive/
It's all for L.O.V.E.
starchild
Believer
Believer

Postby ~Souza~ » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:21 pm

Whatever his name might be, there is a double that fools the whole bunch, for years and years already. There is just something off sometimes and the differences are small, but they are there. I have collected tons of pictures in the past 2 years and there are pictures where I can see immediately that it's him, but there are also pictures that are just...off in some way. It's the expression in the eyes, the mouth differs and the ears don't match. I can see it clearly since the BAD era, and I even get the feeling he was there before that already when I look at some pictures and videos. But this double is so good that either it was not O2 dude, or the double acted weird on purpose.

There are some people who say that Michael suddenly changed, he became more polite, nicer, more shy (talking about private life here and I don't know where I read that anymore), I am not saying MJ himself is an unpolite @sshole, but I do think there is a chance that a lot of fans are 'cheering for the wrong man' if you get what I mean. Is it MJ, or is it his double you love so dearly? Reminds me of what bec and I talked about on msn regarding 'Behind the Mask'... "Who do you love? Is it me? I don't know". So many fans think he had so much surgery on his face, while I think he hadn't. Will the fans believe it's him? It's something I have had in my head since the beginning. Something is up with it, I just can't put my finger on it.

Listen to Trump talking about the 2 Michael Jacksons

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soXm_uLPSsg[/youtube]

"Human knowledge consists not only of libraries of parchment and ink - it is also comprised of the volumes of knowledge that are written on the human heart, chiselled on the human soul, and engraved on the human psyche."

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
~Souza~
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby PureLove » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Barry Shaw was a fake character and his FB account was deactivated long time ago. Those are all Michael in the pictures he showed like it was him. Just someone who is playing with people's feelings. Do not waste your time with these kind of liars.

I personally do NOT believe Michael has a twin or has a double that looks EAXCTLY like him. But I do believe that Michael wanted to create an illusion of a double that looks so close to him because that would be useful for his safety! Especially after he comes back, he doesn't want everyone to recognize him and probably he wants people to fall into contradiction if it is Michael or a double. So I do believe that he wanted to create the illusion of a double on purpose and he asked his family to tell about doubles in TII. It wasn't because there were really doubles in TII but he wanted to create the double illusion. The same voice double rumor came from the family again for the last album. There's a reason why we heard this double rumor and I believe that it came from Michael and for safety purposes.

CAN YOU SEE WHAT I SEE? IT IS TOO INCREDIBLE TO BE REAL,
TOO REAL TO BE A DREAM!
PureLove
Soldier
Soldier

Postby little Bear » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:29 pm

If that isn't Michael, I don't know who michael is anymore.. But I'm pretty convinced most of those pictures were Michael =)
little Bear
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Other Odd Things