I don't want to unnecessarily read further into this beyond the literal context, but in the context of discussing mind control, this made a shiver run down my spine.  But even in the literal context, it is so sad and distressing to me that he had to go this far to protect himself and his family.  No one should have to live like that.  Period.

This is from the last part of the video segment, at 7:26...
The bodyguards said that Michael would "cover mirrors in hotels, avoid mirrors in public, if he got into an elevator he would shield his eyes from them.  He feared there were cameras behind a lot of the mirrors."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

See blog for information about mirrors and mind control:
Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,

Related thread:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

I had the exact same thought, my friend...the EXACT same thought and the EXACT same shivers...
it makes my heart break all over again if the Illuminati Theory is indeed true...as if his life wasn't tortured enought already without the spectre of that!
It's very hard to wrap one's mind around, isn't it? And yet, on a certain level, it seems almost glaringly obvious....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

That IS scary.   :?

But at the same time, there ARE a lot of instances where people put cameras behind mirrors and we're ALL being videotaped without our knowledge.

There tend to be cameras behind mirrors in some hotels when people are spying illegaly - and legally in their elevators & lobbies and in store dressing rooms to catch shoplifters(although it also violates the privacy of non-shoplifters as well   :oops: ).  Any mirror can be a 2 way mirror with someone watching or filming from the other side without your knowledge.

So his precautions - even without the possible illuminati connection - are very sound and logical.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
I don't want to unnecessarily read further into this beyond the literal context, but in the context of discussing mind control, this made a shiver run down my spine.  But even in the literal context, it is so sad and distressing to me that he had to go this far to protect himself and his family.  No one should have to live like that.  Period.

This is from the last part of the video segment, at 7:26...
The bodyguards said that Michael would "cover mirrors in hotels, avoid mirrors in public, if he got into an elevator he would shield his eyes from them.  He feared there were cameras behind a lot of the mirrors."

See blog for information about mirrors and mind control:
Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,

Related thread:
Oh God, I thought the same thing.. Oh, poor, poor, poor sweet, precious Michael.. It fits in so well..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions