micasjasTopic starter

This has been bugging me for sometime
November 01, 2016, 06:57:57 PM
Hey guys there is something that has been bugging me for some time now.

I notice that a lot of people are grasping at straws, reading Michael Jackson in everything they come across. To the point of it being so far fetched, it's ridiculous.
Some blurry background picture of someone with black hair must be him for sure.
Or someone with odd make up must be him.

While every slighty good video or clear image is shot down straight away and not even considered being real or looked into because it must be fake or one of an impersonator. Because his nose is too small or his chin is too big.

Why would a blurry picture be MJ for sure? But a clear image an impersonator? I don't get that. How is that even logical? Why is someone with black hair or make up automatically MJ but a guy that looks like him 100% except for his slightly bigger chin automatically an impersonator. I am sorry but I haven't seen one impersonator yet that looks like MJ naturally without tons of makeup on. Or one that looks like him 100% for that matter. You can clearly see if someone is an imposter.

I think a lot of people just like the mystery and the hunt and don't really want to find him. So therefor shoot down every small possibility of it really being MJ. If he can be someone looking like a caucasian guy why can't he be the guy with the bigger chin or smaller nose. The fact of the matter is that he has been gone for a long time, nobody knows what he looks like.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: This has been bugging me for sometime
November 02, 2016, 01:33:12 AM
This has been the same for over 7 years so better get used to it otherwise it will frustrate you to no end. I have been shaking my head and even banging it to my desk quite a few times, didn't change a thing. Just accept that some people like to see MJ in anything they see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions