2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
HSK Exclusive – A man has come forward exclusively to HSK claiming he intends to file an affidavit with the  Beverly Hills and Los Angeles police departments. In the affidavit  this very reliable source asserts that the man known as Raffles van Exel (not his real name) was in fact the drug supplier for both Whitney Houston leading up to her death. HSK previously reported that the surname van Exel was taken from his stepfather.

The man coming forward resides outside of the United States and claims he has spoken to a detectives before, but at the time, his claims were “swept under the rug”. With the medical examiner and toxicology reports regarding the sudden death of Whitney Houston, being release yesterday people were left with more questions than answers.

The reports claim Whitney was using cocaine right up until moments before her death. The cause of death is listed as accidental drowning, which may or may not have been preceded by a heart attack due to corrosive artery buildup from chronic drug abuse. Other drugs found in her system at the time of death include: Xanax, Benadryl, muscle relaxer and marijuana.

He is what the source revealed to me:
“Raffles always enters the country illegally. The first time he was deported was 13 years ago after being arrested in Chicago for shoplifting. Raffles has been deported at least 6 times now.

Raffles comes into your life when your down. He latched onto Michael during the molestation trial. He got Whitney during her depression.

Raffles served no purpose except being the drug supplier in these celebrity camps which he infiltrated with lies. Pat and Gary new what Raffles’ role was, yet they still allowed him to remove all evidence from the room before paramedics and police arrived.
Pat and Gary also new that Raffles had taken and sold the photos (gurney and tub) to the tabloids well before they invited him to fly on Tyler Perry’s private jet as Whitney’s body was flown home.”

It’s been revealed via Forbes that the gurney photo, supposedly of Whitney Houston’s body being removed from the Beverly Hilton hotel was in fact actually Bobbi Kristina being taken to the hospital following a nervous breakdown. That photo was taken and sold by Raffles. Raffles is also the person who took and sold the photo of the tub where Whitney had died.

Raffles has also been fingered by the family of Jazz great George Benson after allegedly stealing $25,000 is cash from the Benson home. Raffles has been sued before as Raffles Benson, a name he assumed to commit fraud against unsuspecting victims, as evidenced in the exclusive video posted below. The Benson family previously issued him a order to “cease and desist” from using the Benson name.

Here is some of what another source revealed:
“Raffles was on SBS6 over here in Holland, he told the reporter that he was the “only” person authorized to clean all the drugs and paraphernalia out of the room.

I met Raffles through a friend, his stories were always so grandiose most people didn’t believe him. Then he would have pictures of himself with all these big American celebrities. So people figured some of what he said must be true.

A Dutch singer named Connie was conned by Raffles several years ago after Raffles told her he arranged for her to sing at the birthday party for then president G.W. Bush.  It never happened.”

With new evidence also exclusively received by HSK, we expect investigating departments to treat this the same as they do doctor prescribed pharmaceuticals. If still in the USA, Raffles is being sought after by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement department (ICE).

Was Raffles van Exel committing a crime by removing evidence from the room where Whitney lay dead? Of course he did. Don’t believe me.. Ask Dr, Conrad Murray.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Raffles, again.  Here's something I wrote on a different thread in connection to Whitney's death.  I find in very odd that a gossip columnist would suddenly employed by Forbes in February of this year and he 'breaks the story' about who took the Whitney photo?  Forbes is a serious financial magazine and has not historically traded in gossip.

And how is it that we, who have followed this farce now for over 1000 days  /scream/ have NEVER even heard of Raffles?

Kudos to whoever came up with that name.  Raffles van Exel.  And how did he manage an interview with Travis Payne and Louis Farakhan? When is the general public going to start questioning these ridiculous stories?

Why is FORBES covering the Whitney death? The bio on the author is interesting:

Quote:
About Me

I created and wrote the Fox411 column on Foxnews.com for ten years, from 1999 to 2009, where I broke stories about Michael Jackson and many other celebrities including Rosie O’Donnell, Mariah Carey, Madonna, Anna Nicole Smith, Britney Spears, among others. My long history in celebrity journalism includes writing the “Intelligencer” column at New York magazine, where I was considered the “expert” on OJ Simpson, and editing the now legendary Fame magazine, where I wrote cover stories on Paul McCartney, Whitney Houston, Paloma Picasso, Carly Simon, and dozens of other stars. My articles have appeared in Vogue, The New York Times, The New York Daily News, Redbook, US Weekly, Premiere, the Washington Post, and many other publications.
I also find his stats interesting.

Quote:
My Stats
Followers: 42
Contributor Since: February 2012
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

didn't this dude also do an interview with frank delio shortly after june 2009?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

Ask Dr, Conrad......
:!: :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

Interesting....
May be he is FBI cover ups who playing grug dillie -  that wl explain Whys on his easy path to many and even Most privacy-gated celebs.    Is he was also ups wth Lady D  and Paul?
Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 11:24:55 AM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Sidenote:
to: Arthur J. Raffles is a character created in the 1890s by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, a brother-in-law to Sir You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the creator of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Raffles is, in many ways, a deliberate inversion of Holmes — he is a "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,"

Life's a miracle.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

gwynned

Sidenote:
to: Arthur J. Raffles is a character created in the 1890s by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, a brother-in-law to Sir You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the creator of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Raffles is, in many ways, a deliberate inversion of Holmes — he is a "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,"

Life's a miracle.

You mean his appearance marks the prophesied appearance of the Anti-Michael?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I would think if there's any link, that it would be investigated...let the police and FBI do their work.
Something is interesting though...hm.... albino/
Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 06:17:48 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Whitney Houston Cocaine Death: Coroner's Report and Family Story Don't Match

Things are not adding up in the Whitney Houston death.

The LA County coroner says  Houston died from accidental drowning. They also found cocaine in her system and five other drugs. She also had coronary artery disease. She had “60 percent narrowing of the artery, suggesting a cardiac event,” said spokesperson Craig Harvey. Even if you haven’t watched “CSI” you can surmise that she did a hit of coke, had a heart attack and drowned in her bathtub on February 11th.

One source who was on the scene tells me that by the time 911 was called and security became involved, CPR wasn’t possible. “They tried it, but it seemed like she’d been dead for a while, longer than they say.”

There’s a weird jumble of information that comes along. Her sister in law, Pat Houston, told Oprah that it wasn’t drugs that killed Whitney. Remember when Pat said: “She was chasing a dream.” But now we know that dream was a nightmare that included coke, marijuana, Flexeril, and Xanax.

There’s the episode on Tuesday night, February 8th, when Whitney got into some kind of verbal fight with a contestant from “X Factor” in a nightclub. She emerged from the club, looking disheveled, with Pat Houston and her pal, Raffles van Exel. A picture of all three ran on TMZ on Wednesday, February 9th. Pat and Raffles each look upset. Pat admitted to Oprah that when she came out of the club, she was mad. What she didn’t explain: How the heck did Whitney Houston, a superstar, find herself in such a situation?

Business wise, this all becomes particularly sensitive regarding Whitney’s estate. Pat Houston went to court and had herself named executor, replacing the assigned executor. The estate is currently taking in a lot of money from sales of Houston’s records–far more than before Whitney died. Her albums are all over the charts. Insolvent in life, Whitney Houston is suddenly getting solid in death. But the people around her aren’t owning up to her actual lifestyle.

Oprah: Was drugs an issue for her before her death?

Pat Houston: I don’t think drugs were an issue for her before her death…High, absolutely not. Leading up [to her death]? I would say no.

Craig Harvey: The toxicology report suggests chronic [cocaine] use.

Coroner spokesperson Craig Harvey said on Thursday night that Whitney’s use of cocaine was “acute”, and that “cocaine was used just prior to her collapse.” Harvey said: “We know when she slipped under the water she was still alive.” But look at Pat Houston’s quote–and she was her manager, confidante, and sister-in-law.

Pat Houston to Oprah: “Drinking? She may have. She was loud sometimes, very much so.”

Craig Harvey said yesterday: “I don’t think there was anything really specific to alcohol found in the toxicology.”

There goes Pat Houston’s theory, right out the window.

Craig Harvey on when Whitney did the coke: “Probably some time in the immediate of her going into the bathtub, shower area and collapsing.”

But there was no cocaine found in the hotel room when police arrived. So it had to have been removed before the police arrived.

Of note: drugs and Whitney’s brothers are no strangers. Whitney’s brother, Pat’s husband, Gary Houston aka Gary Garland, was arrested in Shelby, North Carolina on March 7, 1996 for possession of crack cocaine. According to wire reports, he was found driving in a noted drug neighborhood with five rocks of crack cocaine and a crack pipe. He was charged with drug possession and resisting arrest. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Whitney’s other brother, Michael, was arrested in August 2001, charged with possessing cocaine, marijuana, drug paraphernalia and being under the influence of drugs by police in Ft. Lee, New Jersey. It was one month before Whitney’s startlingly thin appearance at Michael Jackson’s Madison Square Garden show. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There’s more: I told you yesterday that Raffles van Exel has been fingered by someone at the scene as the probable photographer of pictures sold to TMZ– of Whitney’s bathtub and food tray. I told you that only Pat and Gary Houston, and van Exel, had access to Whitney’s room at that point. Everyone involved in the story claimed that Whitney was found in her bathtub by her assistant, Mary Jones. But when I ran into Raffles van Exel in the lobby of the Beverly Hilton, he was bawling his eyes out, telling everyone who’d listen, “I found Whitney.”  He then proceeded to bring an entourage into Clive Davis’s party and attempted to sit at Whitney’s table.

Van Exel was on the fourth floor when Bobbi Kristina was taken to the hospital. A picture was sold to TMZ of a body wrapped in a white sheet, on a gurney, with the claim that it was Whitney Houston. I told you yesterday that it was not Whitney, but Bobbi Kristina. My source says van Exel took the picture, that he was in the hallway of the fourth floor when Bobbi Kristina was taken out. That would have been about 90 minutes to two hours into the Clive Davis party.

What are we missing here? Someone has some explaining to do, that’s for sure. Whitney had been fine on the movie “Sparkle” after doing intensive rehab with Warren Boyd. She had three months in between the wrap up of filming “Sparkle” and her death. Obviously, someone was getting her coke. Who was it? And how could Pat Houston not have been aware, nor did she tell Oprah. that Whitney was a “chronic” coke user–something that could not have been hidden in their inner circle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This dude is one shady character......these are some of the interviews he has done since MJ's hoax...........I have a bad feeling about him....LETS SEE HOW THE FBI handle this situation when they are told that this guy tampered with evidence.....

Does anyone know whether he was with Michael in the days leading up to his fake death???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1geVE2fM5pQ&feature=channel[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXsDSgJsrbA[/youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G9icdsKcxo
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G9icdsKcxo[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7NqrDLdN0A&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 12:45:37 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Someone believes the Raffles doing the interviews on Youtube is Michael - and called him on it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
 here are some videos of Raffles from 2003.......this is where Raffles shares his memories of Michael comes from.If you notice in these 3 videos .......his face is blurry.......Part 9..at 2.06sec....[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28xj_PcNqaA[/youtube]........
.Part10. at .01sec...[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54HR-p5pC_4[/youtube].........

Part 11..................[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbRWog8jUFs[/youtube]...........he appears at the 4.06 mark here carrying the cake,and this is at Neverland..............This from the documentary that Marc Schaffel put out in 2010...........There are 11 parts..........So my question is.........How did this guy become of all this?Surely he would have had to been screened?There has to be more than meets the eye here...........this was from 2003..They are titled Michael Jackson year 2003........

Michael and him clearly look like they know each other,and how on earth would he have got clearance to be part of this without being well screened?............Now fast forward to 2009..he is everywhere.......but very obscure when he interviews Frank and Travis,and of course all the other people you see he interviews.........and then of course there is the interview with Reverend Farrakhan in 2010. Now lets move forward to 2012, and we clearly see him at the BHH, and then he flies in the plane to for  Whitney's funeral.So maybe all is not what it seems with this character Raffles.In my mind Genius Michael wouldn't let this guy get that close without doing some research.Now isn't it also a coincidence that Ben Evenstaad is also seen in Michaels company in 2003?

We really need to investigate this man further...If the DEA haven't already.

WHO IS THE GUY??? He only opened a youtube account 3 days after MJ's death...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Re: WATCH ANDY KAUFMAN: MAN ON THE MOON!
March 25, 2012, 01:59:03 PM
Seriously - watch Andy Kaufman's Man on the Moon movie!

He could've pulled an Andy Kaufman on us ALL.

Possibly his cousin & he switching off, playing Raffles, because of the name having meaning from the past? I just watched the interviews this morning, and I see what tipped things off to an observer:

THE LACK of body language! It's been said that a woman can always spot Michael. It's like he pulled all that aura down, and bottled it. When I saw him say, "7 fans are hospitalized," and the guy he's interviewing almost laugh, it seemed oddly out of place.

Go watch Raffles interviews in sequence now, and what do you think? Is he the Man on the Moon?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

2good2btrue, I totally notice that in the many places we see him, his face is blurry. But the strange thing is that the faces around him are clear.  It's like when they don't want children's faces to be seen, they are blurred out, or innocent adults next to criminal are blurred to protect their reputation.  So why would only Raffles' face be blurred way back then, when no one else's is?

See now, this makes me ask the question again to any that know how to manipulate video. Tink?  Can people or faces, and voices be inserted seamlessly into video?  As seamlessly as Raffles in these videos?  Could Raffles have been inserted into the videos, or his face also with voice exchanging someone else's?

I still wonder about the video of MJ getting out of the SUV (insert video while news covers MJ's 'death'), and what looks like Conrad Murray slowly walking past and backing up, looking very weird. It would be the ONLY shot we'd have of MJ and Murray in the same picture.   I think MJ's having fun torturing us.  mj_bad/ crash/ smiley_spider /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

2good2btrue, I totally notice that in the many places we see him, his face is blurry. But the strange thing is that the faces around him are clear.  It's like when they don't want children's faces to be seen, they are blurred out, or innocent adults next to criminal are blurred to protect their reputation.  So why would only Raffles' face be blurred way back then, when no one else's is?

See now, this makes me ask the question again to any that know how to manipulate video. Tink?  Can people or faces, and voices be inserted seamlessly into video?  As seamlessly as Raffles in these videos?  Could Raffles have been inserted into the videos, or his face also with voice exchanging someone else's?

I still wonder about the video of MJ getting out of the SUV (insert video while news covers MJ's 'death'), and what looks like Conrad Murray slowly walking past and backing up, looking very weird. It would be the ONLY shot we'd have of MJ and Murray in the same picture.   I think MJ's having fun torturing us.  mj_bad/ crash/ smiley_spider /scream/

YES - it's done all the time, MJonmind! Look at the Matrix, anything with a green screen! Star Wars, Star Trek, any SFX movies!

We can now do it to ANY video, as long as we have the coordinates for the face, and we can then overlay the other person's face right on OVER! Look at Lord of the Rings, with GOLLUM!

See, what made me start thinking it was Michael myself? The CRUTCHES! Then, handling Joe, roflmao! Joe wasn't concerned at all, and it seemed awfully prankish to me!

I really, really think we've been had - in a major way. Raffles - Sir Conan Doyle, come one!

It's been said, that to disguise oneself as slightly unsavory character, to get the job done.
Perhaps this is what it's taking.

As for the "rock" video of Raffles, I saw that right leg start to do a Michael move, then HALT! I was like, oh, man, you've been
caught!

The interview with Dileo? The hair wasn't typical Raffles - it was over the top!

So, who knows. I'd call it a lead on Michael's trail.

BTW - If you look at the Enquirer, which had the cover of Whitney on it, right? WHO was interviewed inside, that attended the funeral? Whitney's EXsister-in-law! I'd think SHE is where to start, instead of framing someone else. For after all, isn't it much easier to hide a camera phone in a purse, pretend you're hiding a hanky in it, as you pull it up a hair, while taking aim while looking straight down? A dude can't pull that one off, uh-uh.

That's my best suggestion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal