diggyon

Re: Whitney Houston Dead at 48
February 13, 2012, 03:51:09 PM
What if there was really a plan that many celebrities disappear in a strange way !!!  I don't know what kind of effect this could have on the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 13, 2012, 03:52:51 PM
Speaking of WATER . . . WATER . . . WATER . . .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGL099t8i2s&feature=g-all-f&context=G2c25306FAAAAAAAAPAA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLbOBoa8vD8[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
February 13, 2012, 03:56:52 PM
Whitney Houston killed by prescription drugs and alcohol, not drowning, say coroner officials

(NaturalNews) Yesterday NaturalNews reported that Whitney Houston was likely the latest victim of the pharmaceutical industry and its deadly, toxic prescription drugs. Her body was found near her medications, which included Lorazepam, Valium, Xanax, and a sleeping medication (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...).

It has now been revealed by TMZ that L.A. County Coroner's officials told Houston's family that she died from a toxic combination of prescription drugs and alcohol. Importantly, there was not enough water in her lungs to have drowned her, meaning she died from the drugs and then sank into the tub.

"The singer did not die from drowning, but rather from what appears to be a combination of Xanax and other prescription drugs mixed with alcohol ... this according to family sources," reports TMZ (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...).

The family was also told that Whitney died "before her head became submerged."

Yet another victim of the pharmaceutical industry and its deadly medications
The evidence now conclusively points to the fact that Whitney Houston has been killed by the pharmaceutical industry. She had no death wish, no suicidal behavior, and no intent to kill herself. There was no evidence of foul play. She thought she was merely taking "anti-anxiety drugs" that would help her relax, but instead she was killed by an FDA-approved product, prescribed by state-licensed doctors and dispensed by licensed pharmacies.

She was killed, in other words, by "western medicine" (sometimes called "conventional medicine").

FDA-approved pharmaceuticals kill more Americans every year than died in the entire Vietnam War (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). Pharmaceutical drug deaths dwarf acts of terrorism (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and automobile accidents. There is no greater scourge of death and destruction on our modern civilization than the drug companies and their deadly, toxic products.

Elvis and Marilyn Monroe were also killed by the drug industry's medications
Whitney Houston is not the only celebrity killed by Big Pharma's drugs. The industry's toxic chemicals also killed Elvis, Heath Ledger, and Marilyn Monroe (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). And hundreds of thousands of people are killed every year who aren't famous -- they just die quietly in their beds as yet more victims of the greed-driven pharmaceutical industry whose products are more deadly than terrorism.

No other industry is granted so much latitude and government approval to sell deadly products which kill those who consume them. Only the pharmaceutical industry, with its deadly vaccines that kill teen girls (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and its toxic chemotherapy (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) is given near total immunity by the government to keep on killing innocent people like Whitney Houston.

And those who aren't outright killed by their drugs are routinely harmed by those drugs or made into prescription drug addicts. Big Pharma is an industry of death that will continue to kill our beloved singers, artists and fellow citizens and family members unless we demand an end to the drug culture marketing of prescription pills and a return to medical sanity. The FDA legalized pharmaceutical advertising on television in 1997, and since then, drug use (and drug deaths) have skyrocketed across America.

Whitney Houston's death must serve as an urgent reminder that pills are not the answer, and that those who seek to alter their moods, physiology or biochemistry through Big Pharma's deadly drugs are only playing Russian roulette with their lives.

Share this story to help spread this warning: Prescription pills are NEVER the answer! If you want to be healthy, turn to nutrition, dietary improvements, exercise, sunlight and time with nature. Eat organic, non-GMO foods. Take high-end superfood supplements. Get regular exercise and consider starting a home garden. You cannot "chemicalize" your way to good health. The body and mind need Mother Nature, not synthetic chemicals made in a pharmaceutical factory.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

Re: 2012 Movie: Escaping the Game
February 13, 2012, 04:12:40 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What if there was really a plan that many celebrities disappear in a strange way !!!  I don't know what kind of effect this could have on the media.

2012 movie for fall: Escaping the Game - Lindsay Lohan's first movie after Rehab, as an investigator.

For those who have too much, want too much, this world is a playground, where their fantasy becomes a reality. A world very few of us know; the celebrity lifestyle. What happens when a young star in Hollywood is offered a way out of stardom? This is a tale of a famous young star that cannot handle the pressure of everyday celebrity life. He cannot continue to live a controlled life and a victim of what most seem to be a dream. Like "Bourne Ultimatum" meets "Eagle Eye" our hero tries to escape from the watchful eye of the public and learns that there is a way out by hiring an underground secret company that has been faking the deaths of our most cherished lost celebrities for years... Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Elvis Presley, TuPac, Notorious BIG, Princess Diana and many more who live on this lost celebrity island in the Pacific. We see how these celebrities are living today... Written by Nathan Folks 

Plot Summary | Add Synopsis
Plot Keywords: Death
Taglines: Celebrities cannot handle their life, are chosen to fake their death to live on a hidden island amongst other famous celebrities from the past.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 13, 2012, 04:30:00 PM
Regarding the 2012 movie "Escaping the Game" mentioned by Tink above^^, I had written extensively last year on my FB page.
For those interested and who do not have FB accounts, here it is:
Sorry if some of the links are not available anymore, taking into account more than 7 months have passed since I posted this:

[ link to ALL my MJ & Elvis ARTICLES: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ] - SimPattyK

Hello dear beLIEvers... or should I say .... KNOWERS! ;) ♥ I've been very intrigued by this whole "MJ - Dubai Island theory" lately so I did some research on the Internet! GOD bless Internet! :)) And of course I've found a lot of interesting things... clues...connections...confirmations...well call them as you like :) So this is an UPDATE of my first article on this subject. ENJOY and Think for yourselves! Love you all ♥ L.isten O.bserve V.erify E.volve ♥

I. Some key words to start with----- )) Escape; the Game; Brett Ratner; Grucci; fireworks, Movies; Hollywood; Dubai; Palm Island; celebrities; fame; mass-media; lies; lyrics; truth. ♥

II. VIDEOS:

1. PALM DUBAI - MICHAEL JACKSON ISLAND - THIS WAS MICHAEL JACKSON IDEA -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   2. Michael Jackson And the Island- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  3.  THE PALM ISLAND !!! HeeeHeee ♥ - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  4.  The Emerald City in the Wizard of OZ is identical to the Hotel on MJ-Dubai Palm Island!! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   5. Face Value - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  6.  Fireworks by Grucci - Atlantis The Palm Grand Opening Dubai 2008 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(lots of spectacular fireworks! just like MJ likes in his concerts and V from "V for Vendetta" movie:)  :p )
And guess who were present there !? Well what a "coincidence": Lindsay Lohan, Quincy Jones and Janet Jackson !!! here you can see some photos: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ; the work there has started on the island in 2001!)

Pay really close attention to Kenny Ortega's words during the rehearsals of "This Is It", especially those that I've underlined down here: 
    "This Is It- transcript-Kenny ORTEGA: "So we open the show, as you know, with all the lights down. We're gonna create a spectacular opening with pyrotechnics. And we want some sizzles and some cracks and some pops. We have our video that is called "Glimpses and Flashes. And that's where Light Man comes out on the gantry,  above the stage" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now after you read Kenny's words, think about this: What happens after Michael's "death" (death symbolized by Kenny' words "with all the lights down") in 2009 ? On July 4th 2009 an interesting FireWorks TRIBUTE to Michael  during the Macy 33rd Annual Fire work - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - So this is it! This was the "spectacular opening" of MJ's hoax that Kenny Ortega described above ^^ ? what do you think? ;)

Here's the most interesting part!  In the video at no. 6 above here ^^ you can see the 2008 Firewoks opening Ceremony for the Palm Island in Dubai was done by Grucci!!! Well I came across this article called "Off the Wall": You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  where we can read that: "Bermuda’s 400th anniversary celebration culminated with a spectacular !!! Grucci-esque fireworks show and and that the winning boat (remember Kenny Ortega said: "floating") was a Michael Jackson-themed barge featuring a 40-foot tall King of Pop wrapped in red lights, a giant illuminated glove[...]" (so it's the Light Man that Kenny Ortega was talking about! "floating above the stage" ).

Here's a more descriptive article of the event: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Notice the choice of the title: "Join the parade!" - What is that title??? I mean... like the Elephant parade passing by Staple's center the same day of Michael's memorial? like the syntagm "the greatest show on Earth"? See what I mean? Check out the other blogs on this link ^^ And read between the lines..search for keywords even if the content of texts doesn't really say anything clear or blunt... I don't know, maybe I am wrong and I'm seeing things where they aren't, but I feel there's something "fishy" about this blog and the whole "Bermuda" thing on it... I'd like to know your opinions about this, please :)

I'll give you just 2 more links of articles from this same David LaHuta's -"Bermuda Shorts"-blog ^^ - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Again the title caught my eye! "From the Headlines" - it made me think of "Breaking News", tabloids BS and stuff like that; also notice the refined irony and black humor in the tone of this article (like in almost all the articles touching MJ-subject on that blog )... it's like criticizing the whole hypocrite "circus" of actions and publications around MJ's death/tributes & so on an so forth...clearly hinting toward people who had never liked MJ, but now suddenly after his death fell the urge to "remember" him ;) Then take a look at the title of this article: Curtain Call - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login SUGGESTIVE! isn't it? ;) even if the content is not quite likewise...

I also looked a bit into David LaHuta's biography-the author of this blog ^^ - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and if my suspicions are correct...that he might have been working with MJ on the hoax, his blog being some sort of a "sharing island-escape-clues" to the fans/beLIEvers, then I thought it interesting the way he describes himself, starting with this: "International adventurer, television host and seasoned journalist" - made me think of Michael's speech "It's an adventure, a big adventure"; Let's continue with DL's description: "Originally from New York City, David has also lived in Bayswater, London; Lund, Sweden; St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands and is currently based in Bermuda (since 2010) where the adventurous outdoors man enjoys sailing, spearfishing and snorkeling near his home in Southampton." - So he also loves nature! (sounds familiar?), he has made a lot of splendid photos with beautiful landscapes, TV shows, etc... he has an entertainment career, received awards, etc...In my opinion, judging from all this, he is a person that Michael would be interested in "collaborating" with on his secret-island escapism-project, releasing those riddle-like short articles on his "Bermuda shorts" entitled blog, to give the fans some clues about the hoax.. I also guess that Bermuda is a "symbol" for MJ-Dubai - Palm Island", like a cover-up name ;) What do you think about that?

Michael had a "thing" with the ISLAND theme way back before his "death" in 2004 for ex. - "Miss Cast Away and The Island Girls" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and also - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Take a look at the island on the movie poster, doesn't it look familiar to you?? ;) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login --Just type on Google "Michael Jackson island" and you'll be amazed of how many interesting results you'll find!
  1.  Michael Jackson - Water Angel  ♥  a very suggestive fan-made video!! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2.  The Game- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  3.  Going Hollywood- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  4.  Michael Jackson's Death ft. Lindsay Lohan - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 5.   "I'm afraid for my life." Michael Jackson - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 6.   Cracking the Code - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 7.   Somewhere Over the Rainbow- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   8. an Interesting classic movie -MANHUNT OF MYSTERY ISLAND SERIAL TRAILER 1945- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   9. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  10.  Dubai Fountain - Burj Khalifa - Thriller - Michael Jackson - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well well well.... in 2008 The Opening of PALMS Place Hotel!!! and besides PALMS!! they also talk about a "blow up show that the Jacksons will do soon! with everybody in the family involved!" how about that! they've always said it openly! everything was right in our face! hummmm.... :p:p:))) - Don't beLIEve K.N.O.W! K.now N.ow O.ver W.ondering (LMAO :))) Whaaaat??? LaToya & Jackie - interview at "PALMS Place" ??!!!! hellooo!! :))) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Palm Islands Dubai - documentary on construction:

part 1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

part 2 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... re=related

part 3 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... re=related

part 4 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... re=related

III. ARTICLES:

1.   Michael Jackson Dubai Island Designs - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  2.  Janet Jackson at  Dubai Palm opens with star-studded party - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  3.  "Michael Jackson had spent a sum of $1.5 million on a new mansion in his own private island in Bahrain" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4. "At the end of June 2005, Michael Jackson went to Bahrain, the tiny 33-island archipelago in the Persian Gulf known less for its isolation than for playing host to the U.S. Navy's Fifth Fleet: If Jackson wanted to get away from all things American, he chose poorly. So why Bahrain? Blame his own brother - Jermaine, who is a friend of the son of the ruler of Bahrain. Jermaine must have impressed on his brother that he could get himself some private acreage and recharge in Bahrain [...]" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

5. Michael Jackson Island Dubai - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  6.  A relaxed Michael Jackson visits Dubai - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
7. Jackson in Dubai: Buffalo wings, speedboats - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  8.  Dubai Wants to Build Michael Jackson Island? - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  9.  Michael Jackson island proposed for Dubai - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  10.  Michael Jackson Island - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and also - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  11.  Jackson Island - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  12.  Who Will Built Man-made Michael Jackson Island? - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

13.  Lindsay Lohan pays tribute to Michael Jackson - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  14.  TMZ - Lindsay Lohan and MJ -- The Bodyguard Connection - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  15.  Lindsay Lohan Gives Michael Jackson’s Former Bodyguard Alberto Alvarez A Tryout - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IV. Plot Summary for Escaping the Game (2012) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"According to reports Lindsay Lohan has nabbed a role in an movie titled “Escaping The Game”. This is a golden opportunity for her as she will be starring along side one of the lead actors from “The Amazing Spiderman” Chris Zylka.

The story is about celebrities who are so overwhelmed by fame they fake their deaths and move to a remote island. Ironically, Lindsay will be playing a detective pursuing the truth behind all of these famous disappearances.

It sounds like Lindsay landed the lead character in this movie and that is great for her. The shooting is said to be starting in the summer and take place in the US and Spain."

Well guess who the director of the movie is?? Brett Ratner !! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login So, let's resume this: This movie is about celebrities who want to escape their fame and the media circus by appealing to the services of a secret company who helps them fake their death and escape to a remote ocean island. The main character is Lindsay Lohan!! and the director, Michael's good old friend! well yeahhh!!! read the whole plot of the movie, it's really interesting - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

About Brett Ratner: *** Michael Jackson with Brett Ratner at the set of  the movie"Red Dragon".- he invited Michael during the recording of this movie from the famous Hannibal trilogy - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** Plot: A retired FBI agent with psychological gifts is assigned to help track down "The Tooth Fairy", a mysterious serial killer; aiding him is imprisoned criminal genius Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter (Anthony Hopkins). *** Inside Red Dragon_part1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ---)) Look at minute 06:18 - the main character says "I thought he was gone and now he's back!" - it's exactly the "sex scene" loll that you can see Michael had assisted in the first video I gave you here ^^ so I guess this is a clue, a clear reference to Michael's hoax! *** Interview of Michael by his good friend Brett - part 1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So besides the movie"Red Dragon" which is a Psychological !! ;) P :)) Other references I saw: first the DRAGON - I guess you all saw Michael's blouses, shirts and jackets imprinted with a dragon on them! So check out these MIND BLOWING links: *** DRAGON MAN: Michael Jackson appears at the Millennium World Music Awards in Monaco in 2001. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** Michael Jackson tribute at Neverland Ranch's Dragon Coaster in Coney Island - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** the “Thriller” dance for Dragon*Con‘s world record attempt. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** Michael Jackson Dragon - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Games - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ---)) SO.... what can I say? I am THRILLED and I send thriller KISSSSSSES to our favorite RED DRAGON ♥ ♥ ♥

1.MICHAEL JACKSON ESCAPE - Pay attention to Michael's lyrics in the song "coincidentally" entitled "ESCAPE" !! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  2.  Fox News "predicts" the death of Michael Jackson, Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ( At minute 3:22 in you are being told that Michael Jackson, Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan are going to die within 5 years. - see the print screen-photo I've added down here )
   3. In-Depth Look into Michael Jackson & Lindsay Lohan Cases- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  4.  Conrad Murray Who is Lindsay lohan- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 5.  Michael Jackson's Death ft. Lindsay Lohan - Daughter to Father - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

V. Single "Hollywood Tonight " ~ Cover-ArtWork

part 1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    part 2 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Lindsay Connections in part 3 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    the Pantages connection- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    The hoax-TMZ-Charlie Sheen and others...- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So my friends, what do you think? What are we to beLIEve of all these facts or just simple "coincidences" ?? Can we hope that Michael had this GENIUS idea of creating a remote isolated heavenly ISLAND for celebrities to ESCAPE from the mass-media circus they were living in... from their nightmare....escape to a dream-island ? hummm... I can't wait to see what's up next! - I keep thinking of Michael's phrase "The Best is yet to come!" ♥ LOVE you all ♥
Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 04:46:16 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

February 13, 2012, 04:59:18 PM
LoveShyMichael quoted
FDA-approved pharmaceuticals kill more Americans every year than died in the entire Vietnam War (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). Pharmaceutical drug deaths dwarf acts of terrorism
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and automobile accidents. There is no greater scourge of death and destruction on our modern civilization than the drug companies and their deadly, toxic products.

And those who aren't outright killed by their drugs are routinely harmed by those drugs or made into prescription drug addicts. Big Pharma is an industry of death that will continue to kill our beloved singers, artists and fellow citizens and family members unless we demand an end to the drug culture marketing of prescription pills and a return to medical sanity. The FDA legalized pharmaceutical advertising on television in 1997, and since then, drug use (and drug deaths) have skyrocketed across America.

They could be making a statement through celeb deaths about pharma drugs, but it is ignored after a short grieving period sadly.

"Fated" says it all.
Friday, February 5, 2010
"Fated" to be published this June.
Okay, so this Youtube video was being RT on my twitter page like crazy.

Everybody assumed it to be true without doing any investigating themselves. Well, I searched the web, sent out a few Tweets and I can now confirm that this video is correct.

Special thanks to 4_BeLIEvers for tweeting me this link:

The story is that, Michael Jackson co wrote a comic book with Gotham Chopra. The story line is about a pop star who tries to kill himself and fails. People think he's dead when he's actually alive. The comic is to be published June of 2010.

"Publishers Weekly recently reported that the book, called Fated, about a pop icon named Gabriel Star who takes on superhuman powers, will be published in hardcover next June"

Here is a photo from the comic

Kinda looks like Michael doesn't it?

The title of this comic is Fated. It was co written between Gotham Chopra and Michael. Gotham's father Deepak Chopra made this statement in his tribute to Michael on June 26, 2009.
 "his sudden death yesterday seemed almost fated.""

This comic is going to be published in June of 2010. Michael "passed" in June of 2009. It will be published one year from his "death". Strange isn't it?

Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 05:03:43 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 13, 2012, 05:03:58 PM
WOW this is so beautiful  :'(  :'( :'( !!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6-Oja05YMM&feature=related[/youtube]

This is for a larger view  :BEAUTIFUL  :shock:  :'(  !!!!

This is so beautiful.    :-\   :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

February 13, 2012, 05:55:44 PM
LoveShyMichael quoted
FDA-approved pharmaceuticals kill more Americans every year than died in the entire Vietnam War (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). Pharmaceutical drug deaths dwarf acts of terrorism
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and automobile accidents. There is no greater scourge of death and destruction on our modern civilization than the drug companies and their deadly, toxic products.

They could be making a statement through celeb deaths about pharma drugs, but it is ignored after a short grieving period sadly.

"Fated" says it all.
Friday, February 5, 2010
"Fated" to be published this June.
Okay, so this Youtube video was being RT on my twitter page like crazy.

Everybody assumed it to be true without doing any investigating themselves. Well, I searched the web, sent out a few Tweets and I can now confirm that this video is correct.

Special thanks to 4_BeLIEvers for tweeting me this link:

The story is that, Michael Jackson co wrote a comic book with Gotham Chopra. The story line is about a pop star who tries to kill himself and fails. People think he's dead when he's actually alive. The comic is to be published June of 2010.

"Publishers Weekly recently reported that the book, called Fated, about a pop icon named Gabriel Star who takes on superhuman powers, will be published in hardcover next June"

Here is a photo from the comic

Kinda looks like Michael doesn't it?

SNIP! Get your facts straight on this one, please.

That's from a comic book in the late '80s by DC comics series called WASTELAND, issue #16! Issue is called Heartshadow.
WRITTEN BY JOHN OSTRANDER, drawn by Rick Magyar.

"It's a pretty dark story that deals with the psychology of obsession, depression and the way the two feed into each other. It's also an interesting counterpoint to many of Jackson's more jokey, parody-fueled cameos by in various comics over the years. The adult-oriented anthology series "Wasteland" featured a story chronicling the downward spiral of a lonely girl named Shari Evenson whose obsession with a familiar-looking "dark prince named Michael" eventually leads her to take her own life."

Please stop ripping off Ostrander and Magyar - you're misrepresenting their work as others. Then the fair use act isn't abused.
you know.

Also, if you look closely at the art, it's done in 1980s style, which is dots to print - before computers were used. Photoshop is used today.

To me? There's no greater scourge on this planet, than misrepresenting other artists/writers works as someone else's!  8)
Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 06:00:15 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Tink

February 13, 2012, 06:09:35 PM
And this is what the DEA requires all doctors to use, who are registered to write Opiates (tamper resistant Rx pads): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As long as the person's real name is used, then the DEA has everything straight. I do have a feeling that many doctor's are going to have
their wrists slapped over this. There will be some bro-haha, and then only if they're caught, will they be penalized.

It's illegal for others to access anyone's medical records, other than those with a reason, period, the end! The woman who got into Farrah
Fawcett's records broke the law!

More info:http://www.rxpaper.com/CA-pad-order-CART.html
Doctors must register with the DEA, it's quite complicated - but it's done so, to weed out those who'd give out drugs freely.

FYI - this came down, either 2008 0r 2009, because of either Heath Ledger or Michael Jackson. I've been on pain medication for about 10 years now, and I do remember when docs didn't need this special paper, filed with the DEA.

In other words: Each, and every pill I swallow that's a schedule drug, is recorded by the DEA.
It's like that for everyone, who takes Opiates.

Please feel free to post these links where appropriate. It did take some digging.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 13, 2012, 06:14:40 PM
Whitney's Death: An Earlier Incident?

EXCLUSIVE — Whitney Houston’s death made for a long day’s journey into night at the Beverly Hilton. While the Clive Davis Grammy dinner had to proceed downstairs in the ballroom–with 800 guests already filing in as the news was breaking–Whitney remained in state, so to speak, in her fourth floor suite. She was not removed until just moments before the party ended–a little after midnight. She’d been in the suite, discovered in her bathtub. But there were many people in the suite when this happened at 3:50pm including her daughter Bobbi Kristina, her brother Gary, sister in law Pat Houston, and another player in this story — a nightlife friend who’d been guiding her around town the last few days as she was photographed in states of duress.

What you don’t know is that around 11pm, paramedics were called back to the fourth floor. Security and police raced back to the 4th floor. A medical wheelchair with restraints was brought in through the back entrance to the hotel. Bobbi Kristina “freaked out”–well, she’d been upstairs for hours with her mother’s dead body in the next room. It was understandable. The paramedics thought they were going to to have to take her to the hospital. But calm was restored. For ten minutes, though, security cleared the entire lobby of the hotel while the concert was going on inside the ballroom. I was out there at that moment, and it was one of the strangest scenes ever.

Then there’s the mysterious story of a leak that occurred the night before from Whitney’s group of suites. A man on the third floor right underneath Houston’s suite suddenly experienced water cascading into his bathroom from above at 2:30am. It wasn’t just a trickle. The man called security, then went upstairs to the fourth floor to see what was going on. He swears to me that it was Whitney’s bathtub that was overflowing. He also says that a flat screen television had been been broken–the screen was smashed. My sources at the hotel say there was a “leak” but that it wasn’t from Whitney’s room. “They [her group] have a lot of rooms up there,” says the hotel source. My source, this man, insists that he was told it was Whitney Houston’s room. It does seem to have been part of her group of rooms.

There are many mysteries here. None of them have been reported or solved by TMZ or one of the other muckracking tabloids. I know the man who had to pull Whitney out of the bathtub yesterday and attempt to give her CPR. He told me, “She was already dead. There was nothing I could do.”

More on Whitney’s death and the Grammy party follows in the next post. And believe me, dear readers, this isn’t easy. I’ve known Whitney Houston and her family for over 25 years. She was a beautiful girl with a big heart. She was full of optimism. Her mother is one of the finest people. The people who worked for and with her were devoted to her. When the shock turns to anger there will be a lot of finger pointing. But in the end, Whitney ruled her own .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 13, 2012, 06:18:48 PM
Whitney Houston’s Death and The Secret-Society, Called The Music Industry

I was asked by a family member, who knows I’m an occult researcher, to look into Whitney Houston’s death, as being a sacrifice. Now, I don’t usually do too many articles on the illuminati and their connections with the music industry, because there are thousands of researchers that investigate this sort of thing, but when I looked into this one I figured it was worth sharing my opinions with the world.

Before I get into my research I want to say that I was a Whitney Houston fan and I never judged her as a crackhead, like many others. I know that it is strong people within the music industry and she was definitely one of them. She started out in the Choir and her first solo performance was “Guide Me O Thou Jehova”. Whitney was one of the few entertainers who got a record deal, because of her true talent and not because of connections and affiliations that she had. She paved the way, with her voice and image, for many diva’s that would come after her. Whitney is free from the body and free from the matrix, which means her mission here was complete.

Even though there is tons of research proving it, many people don’t believe that there is a secret society that controls the music and film industry. This is mostly due to ignorance and those people that make this claim are usually the ones who have done zero research into the topic. They simply make these statements because they don’t want to awaken from their celebrity dream world and that is ok. This is why the owners of the matrix put so much money and time into promoting celebrities, because the celebrities are the stars that keep the matrix alive to billions. Whitney Houston sold over 100 Million records and generated Billions of Federal Reserve notes (dollars), Euro’s, and pounds, for the world rulers. But more important than the money, Whitney Houston represented an image to the world and images in the matrix have to be controlled to their end.

I was in the music industry and anytime I involve myself in something I do research to see what I am getting myself into. When I did my research on the music industry I found out that there are 3 major labels that own the Industry and all of the smaller labels within it. These labels are Sony, Universal, and Warner Brothers. Now, what most people don’t realize is that these record labels are all owned by certain Elite families. Just because a company is a publically traded one doesn’t mean that it can’t be privately owned. A publically traded company is broken down into three parts, bonds, preferred stocks, and common stocks.  A corporation is issued bonds from a bank and it then begins to invest into itself with the banker money. The stocks are issued out,first to the preferred stockholders, and then the general public gets a shot at investing into the stocks, as common stock holders.

A corporation is simply a vehicle, called an artificial person in law, that is used to move finance from one place to the next. The bond holders are the true owners of the corporation and as I said above the bond holders are bankers. It is common knowledge that the global Elite run the world through the practice of banking, which is rooted in lending. The Rothschild family are the money manipulators and masters who control banking in Europe and the Rockafeller’s control banking here in the Corporate U.S. Thus, at the end of the day the entertainment industry is controlled and owned by the bankers, just like every other industry.

Everything that takes place in public is first planned in private through secret societies. This is the way the world has always worked and the music industry is no exception to this. Before a entertainer is given a recording contract they must first be a member of a secret society. A so called X member of the illuminati, who was a music executive in the 70’s spoke about this publically, his name was John Todd. According to Todd, every musician and entertainer in the music industry and Hollywood, has to be a initiated wizard or witch before they are offered a recording contract. This is what some writers have called the selling of the soul or light to Lucifer. In his speeches John Todd further demonstrates that after the record is cut and the master is finished, it is then given to a coven of witches and wizards who conjure up a demon. Once the demon is conjured the witches and wizards ask the entity to attach itself to every copy or duplicate that is sold to the public, which guarantees the success of the record and also takes control of the listener. If you want to research Todd’s work in full I have all of his recorded material on MP3 and would be glad to send it to you. (Email me at 13signsastrology@gmail.com)

The point I am making above is that the music industry is a cult and once one gets a record deal they are now an initiate and are a part of the cult for life. Whitney Houston was no exception to this rule and she took the oath back in the 70’s. Once the oath is pledged you become the property of the record labels and the machines and you can NEVER retire. The only way out of the game is death! If you think I’m lying, please email me with one entertainer who has successfully retired from the industry, never to come back again. There is no way out.

Whitney Houston reached the peak of her career in 1992 when she starred in the film Body Guard, with Kevin Costner. If you notice all of the big entertainers have to do a film when they reach their peak so that they can generate more capital for their masters aka the label. Whitney had a pristine image, for the most part, and this is why many, including myself, respected her. In her music and even in the Body Guard film she played the type of person she was in real life. Little did Whitney know that the people that control the industry love to breakdown the image of pure and clean folks and this is exactly what they set out to do after the Body Guard film. She later starred in Waiting To Exhale and Cinderella, but information began to leak that she was often late for interviews and a no show sometimes. This was around the same time she met and would eventually marry Bobby Brown.

You see, in the music industry nothing happens without the consent of the label and Whitney meeting and marrying Bobby Brown was no different. The life of an entertainer doesn’t stop when the cameras go off, the entertainment spills over into your personal life, because as I said above, when you sign the deal you are now the property of the labels. The labels allowed Whitney to Marry Bobby Brown and if one does any investigation they will see that her life began to go downhill shortly after. Now I’m not blaming Bobby for Whitney’s fall, because he took the oath and made a deal with the goat just like her, so I believe they used Bobby to make Whitney’s life more interesting and to begin to tarnish her image. Like I said the music industry is not for the pure hearted and Whitney was a pure soul indeed! The labels knew what kind of person Bobby was and they knew he would be a good pick for their goals with Whitney. So, the labels began to work rituals based on Bobby and Whitney’s relationship, remember everybody in the game aka the industry plays a part even when the cameras go off.

Whitney Houston stated in her interview with Oprah in 2010 that she was attracted to Bobby because he, “took control of her and their relationship, and she liked that.” In reality Bobby was acting as Whitney’s handler, which is a term used in mind control. A handler is one who is used within a mind control experiment to break another and to get them to do what the controllers of the experiment want, this was Bobby’s role. The labels wanted to spice up Whitney’s life aka destroy her pristine image, which they had been targeting since she got into the industry. You may wonder why they would want to do a thing like this, but if you’re not in the industry then you can’t imagine how diabolical the people are who run the show. These people thrive on drama, sex, violence, and drugs. As they say, sex sales! Entertainers are products of the elite and they are treated as such, they (The Elite) don’t give a shit about human values morals and the likes. The people that are behind the scenes are master witches and wizards and their goals are constant control and power.

Whitney Houston was addicted to cocain and she became infamous for this habit. You have to ask you’re self why was she addicted to cocain, because from a metaphysical point of view, people that use drugs are using them to cover up something. According to her 2010 interview with Oprah, Whitney said, “Bobby would draw eyes all over their home.” Could these be the all seeing eye that depicts Lucifer’s eye within the occult. I already proved above that these people are witches and wizards. She further states that, “Bobby was her drug”, which further proves that she was using the drugs as an escape from her life with Bobby. Whitney wasn’t happy with herself and the way her life was ending up and in the same interview with Oprah she even referred to herself as “the devil.”

According to Bobby Brown’s sister, who would go on drug binges with the couple, “Whitney hallucinates and sees demons when she’s high; she bites and beats herself black-and-blue but blames the devil for the injuries.” Bobby’s sister Tina goes on to say that,  Houston sees ‘demons’ everywhere she goes, and beats herself up while saying “The Devil be hitting me.” Tina claimed that drugs have made Whitney so paranoid she sees evil apparitions and once drilled a spy-hole in her bathroom to look for “demons.” She said: “She’ll point to the floor and say, ‘See that demon. I’m telling you somebody’s messing with Bobby.’ She always thinks it’s something to do with Bobby.” She added: “She breaks everything – mirrors, phones, cabinets, appliances.”Now, ask yourself, what’s really going on within the music industry? Is it just drugs or was Whitney demon possessed? Why are all of these celebs hooked on drugs and why are all of these celebs dying young?

Whitney was of no use to the industry anymore because as many of you know she couldn’t sing the way she use to. The drugs and the demons drained her life force, because Whitney was pure and wasn’t built for demonology. Whitney was sacrificed aka thrown from the freedom train, and done away with a day before the grammy’s as a industry ritual. She was found dead in a bath tub within the hotel of Clive Davis’s pre- Grammy Awards party. This was a ritual, just like every other aspect of Whitney’s life. Whitney was born on August the 9th and died on February 11th. (9-11) 9-11 is a numerical code used by the elite to perform human sacrifice rituals and Whitneys death was no exception. She died a night before the Grammy’s because within the occult one can harness the energy of the deceased to attain the ends of their choice. Whitney’s energy will be used for the awards tonight and this is why the media jumped all over her death before the cause was even discovered. This is a ritual folks.

My last piece of information that I will submit, about the occult connections to the music industry, is Madonna’s performance at the Super Bowl. This performance, by Madonna, was a High priestess ceremony. The costume worn by Madonna speaks volumes as to her rank with the secret society within the music industry. Madonna was interviewed, prior to the Super Bowl, on Anderson Cooper show and she said, “The Superbowl is kind of like the Holy of Holies in America. I’ll come at halfway of the “church experience” and I’m gonna have to deliver a sermon. It’ll have to be very impactful. Don’t take her words for granite, as she is telling you that her performance was a ritual. The Holy of Holies is the name of the most sacred place found within Solomon’s Temple. No one was ever permitted to enter the Holy of Holies but the High Priest. This privilege was only granted on the Day of Atonement, to offer the blood of sacrifice and incense before the mercy seat. Whitney Houston was the Blood sacrifice that was offered on the Sabbath day, or Saturday, exactly 7 days after Madonna’s performance.

So there you have it folks. The music industry is really a secret society in disguise and it’s much more than music. If you’re considering being an entertainer do your research and know what you’re getting yourself into. Without knowledge of the occult one doesn’t stand a chance of surviving within the music and film industry. If you enjoy your own self expression and individuality then the industry isn’t for you. Once the deal is made your life will be ritualized and controlled forever.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2012, 06:40:03 PM
The day before she dies, Whitney seems extremely passionate about kissing and loving, almost like the goodbyes that Michael gave at Klein office, not long before his “death”.  Like she somehow KNEW...

Hessouttamylife
Plus, I am not of the belief that every death is God's plan.  Satan's schedule  is just as busy.
I respectfully disagree, because God is almightly and always in complete control.[/font

1 Samuel 2:6
6The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.
Job 1:2121And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

What I’ve stated is my belief.  It doesn’t change my mind one bit what anyone else believes and I won’t try to change theirs.  But I have the right to believe what I choose to and I believe that there is a batttle between good and evil and cannot accept that death and destruction is always caused by only the good side.  But again, I am stating this as my belief and not trying to tell you that you are wrong.  Please give me the same courtesy and respect.
Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 06:42:43 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
February 13, 2012, 07:01:56 PM
And this is what the DEA requires all doctors to use, who are registered to write Opiates (tamper resistant Rx pads): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As long as the person's real name is used, then the DEA has everything straight. I do have a feeling that many doctor's are going to have
their wrists slapped over this. There will be some bro-haha, and then only if they're caught, will they be penalized.

It's illegal for others to access anyone's medical records, other than those with a reason, period, the end! The woman who got into Farrah
Fawcett's records broke the law!

More info:http://www.rxpaper.com/CA-pad-order-CART.html
Doctors must register with the DEA, it's quite complicated - but it's done so, to weed out those who'd give out drugs freely.

FYI - this came down, either 2008 0r 2009, because of either Heath Ledger or Michael Jackson. I've been on pain medication for about 10 years now, and I do remember when docs didn't need this special paper, filed with the DEA.

In other words: Each, and every pill I swallow that's a schedule drug, is recorded by the DEA.
It's like that for everyone, who takes Opiates.

Please feel free to post these links where appropriate. It did take some digging.

Tink, the government breaks the law EVERYDAY, there is NO CONSQUENCES...PERIOD!

Your doctor works for BIG PHARMA!! 
BIG PHARMA KILLED....SAY IT FOR WHAT IT IS... BIG PHARMA KILLED WHITNEY HOUSTON WITH THE TOXIC SHIT THEY CALL ....PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION!

Do American's really think their medical records are confidential?
Do American's know when they order a pizza from local pizza joint that your information is sold to local police departments so they can get you on a warrant?
You better hope your pizza arrives before the sheriff does.

And if you think your doctor has your best interest in mind......let me tell you they dont.......I'll tell you why....

When I was on my adderall, I was taking 60 mg in morning & 60mg in afternoon. The highest dosage my doctor ever prescribed. When I was going thru what I thought was depression, I went back to my doctor, he wanted to add ANOTHER anti-depressent.

I said no, i suggested an increase in my adderall. which I was at 50mg x2 daily. He said he wanted me to see a therapist to get thier opinion. I went there, she asked me why I wanted an increase, not knowing anything about the man-made disease of ADHD, I said I was getting distracted easily.  Bam...was there for less than 10 minutes....she gave me the prescription for 60mg x2= 120 mg a day.....

When I brought the prescription in to get filled....there was always a delay with it going thru to my insurance company. I asked the pharmacist....how come there is a delay everytime I get this prescription filled? Pharmacist said she has to call insurance company to get it approved. But never told me why.....

I blew it off.....got my prescription & left......

I wasn't until after I was off my prescription that i called my insurance company on some claims & I decided to ask about why the pharmacy had to call everytime I got my Adderall filled.

What she said blew my mind...........Ma'am the dosage you we're on 120mg. It comes up with a warning of POTENTIAL OVERDOSE!....she asked if my doctor or pharmacist ever mentioned this when they prescribed this high of dosage for me?

NEVER, NEVER did my doctor, therapist, or pharmacist EVER MENTION A POSSIBLE OVERDOSE.

This is one example of "how they don't care about us"..........by Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 13, 2012, 07:08:07 PM
 :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

February 13, 2012, 07:36:34 PM
@Paula...thankyou for posting this article. Something here is way off. The dates, Clive Davis' party happening downstairs while Whitney's body lies 4 floor above. How brazen and in your face are these people becoming. Or are they convinced that it's only conspiracy 'nutters' who will see and talk about this while others go along with the reasoning that Whitney was in bad shape and it was inevitable [albeit the day before the grammies coincidently   :?]
Whitney was of no use to the industry anymore because as many of you know she couldn’t sing the way she use to. The drugs and the demons drained her life force, because Whitney was pure and wasn’t built for demonology. Whitney was sacrificed aka thrown from the freedom train, and done away with a day before the grammy’s as a industry ritual. She was found dead in a bath tub within the hotel of Clive Davis’s pre- Grammy Awards party. This was a ritual, just like every other aspect of Whitney’s life. Whitney was born on August the 9th and died on February 11th. (9-11) 9-11 is a numerical code used by the elite to perform human sacrifice rituals and Whitneys death was no exception. She died a night before the Grammy’s because within the occult one can harness the energy of the deceased to attain the ends of their choice. Whitney’s energy will be used for the awards tonight and this is why the media jumped all over her death before the cause was even discovered. This is a ritual folks.

Jennifer Hudson....be careful...they are already throwing your name around as heir apparent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions