No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Re: Whitney Houston Dead at 48
February 13, 2012, 02:30:22 PM
I wish TMZ , etc.. wouldn't show these pictures of the bathroom and "her final meal". It think it's totally disrespectful and in poor taste.

I believe this was a terrible tragedy, a mistake on her part to mix alcohol and medication and she simply passed out in the bathtub. I feel horrible for the family, especially her only daughter. My prayers have been constant since this happened, as I'm sure others are too.

I am glad that friends and celebrities are reaching out to her family. Tyler Perry seems like a kind soul offering up his plane like he did.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 13, 2012, 02:32:23 PM
BIZARRE Similarities!!!
Amy Winehouse Autopsy Inconclusive, Further Toxicology Tests Needed [VIDEO]
Amy Winehouse Dead: Possible Reasons - A Broken Heart + Drugs and Drink Cocktail (PHOTOS)

"There have been speculations that the British singer died because of a drug and alcohol binge."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 13, 2012, 02:44:03 PM
I wish TMZ , etc.. wouldn't show these pictures of the bathroom and "her final meal". It think it's totally disrespectful and in poor taste.

I believe this was a terrible tragedy, a mistake on her part to mix alcohol and medication and she simply passed out in the bathtub. I feel horrible for the family, especially her only daughter. My prayers have been constant since this happened, as I'm sure others are too.

I am glad that friends and celebrities are reaching out to her family. Tyler Perry seems like a kind soul offering up his plane like he did.

Blessings.

Great words and  and thoughts
I totally agree with you.

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

February 13, 2012, 02:46:39 PM

Sweet  :cry: she speaks about Michael..  bearhug

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAMNo38EeFo[/youtube]

Thanks for sharing these videos. I think I need to stop watching them because my heart becomes angry all over again at the way she was treated in her last days. 

I remember videos of some of her final concerts that didn't go so well. Her fans were so quick to jump on the wagon and love her when she was on the top of her game but when trouble struck they quickly tore her down. No, that wasn't the reason for her drug problems but I'm sure the pressure put on by "fans" certainly didn't help.

For the most part I think that is where Michael's fans differed than others because they constantly stood by his side even during hard times, and maybe it's because they knew he really loved them. IDK.

The same things that she said about Michael deserving love, compassion, and respect applies also to her and I hope now that she's no longer here to grace us with her lovely presence that people will stop to consider their actions towards others and maybe show a little more love, compassion, and respect to all.

Whitney - God bless you and thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 13, 2012, 02:51:33 PM
 bearhug  In these moments  I understand even more how is  important this our Hoax Family.....

Love you Voice  bearhug, love you all  bearhug
Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 02:54:02 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 13, 2012, 02:52:27 PM
HEART ATTACK - in the BATHTUB- 3rd July 1971 - Jim Morrison
HEART ATTACK - 16th August 1977 - Elvis "died"
HEART ATTACK - 26th June 1979 - Elvis' father died
HEART ATTACK - 25th December 2006 - James Brown died
HEART ATTACK - 25th June 2009 - MJ "died"
HEART ATTACK - 23rd March 2011 - Liz Taylor died
HEART ATTACK - 23rd July 2011 - Amy Winehouse died
HEART ATTACK - 24th August 2011 - Frank Dileo died
possible?? HEART ATTACK ?? - in the BATHTUB 11th February 2012 - Whitney Houston died

I took this screen shot^^  from a video about exposing the music industry. I don't remember exactly which one from this series: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 03:00:27 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 13, 2012, 03:28:16 PM
Jermaine Jackson on twitter
"The right words fail me to sum up the sense of loss following the passing of Whitney ... a wonderful woman, a true heart, and an immense artist. Now is not the time for anyone to indulge in negative speculation. It is a time to honor her talent and a voice which the world enjoyed. She is gone too soon, but that incredible voice will live on as an eternal reminder of her timeless talent. Rest in peace my friend." You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Beverly Hills PD Whitney Was NOT Murdered!!!

In case you were secretly wondering, NO ONE killed Whitney Houston ... this according to the police department currently investigating the singer's death.

A rep for the Beverly Hills Police Department -- the precinct that responded to Whitney's death scene at Beverly Hilton hotel Saturday -- just spoke at a news conference, claiming detectives are currently pursuing a death investigation ... NOT a homicide investigation.

The rep Lt. Mark Rosen adds, "This is a normal investigation for death of someone of [Whitney's] age."
According to Rosen, the preliminary investigation is nearly complete -- pending final coroner findings.

Barack Obama I'm Praying for Bobbi Kristina

President Barack Obama is concerned about Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina after her recent hospital scares ... this according to a rep for the White House.
Press Secretary Jay Carney just released a statement -- claiming Obama's thoughts and prayers are with Whitney Houston's family, especially her daughter.

TMZ broke the story ... Bobbi was taken to the hospital Saturday night and again on Sunday. We're told Bobbi was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable" after her mother's death.
Family members fear Bobbi might be suicidal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 13, 2012, 03:31:23 PM
Whitney Houston's Final Meal Rx and Alcohol

Will anybody seriously consider a glass of Champagne and a Heineken being "dangerous alcohol leading to a heart attack"?

Pharisaism go away.
Heineken?
I swear there's stronger waters than that on this planet and nobody seriously appreciating a beer once in a while will be fond of a Heineken if there are alternatives on the table.

Or is this the "only decaffeinated coffee is true coffee and healthy" wave?
Such as Botox and breast implants and the "you look ever younger" chase?

Come on, American paranoia of everything that is not invented in a plant's laboratory with gloves on
- leave me alone.

Where's the lizard sushi last supper report for Michael, Harvey?
Nothing better to offer than standard medication and a Heineken? I dare you. Put the bar higher, Harve.
Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 03:39:12 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Galaxy

February 13, 2012, 03:31:54 PM
God forgive me, but I didn't believe in the Whitney dead news since second 1.

Call me crazy or hoax-fried but I believe this is all part of MJ's hoax-scenario!
If they announce later on that she also died of a heart attack , then it's gonna be clear as daylight to me!

The only possible way that this isn't true and that they are all dead, is that this is someone else's scenario! (read TPTB/Illuminati), otherwise... I can't explain all these similarities and coincidences!! this is all crazy!!  :shock:

I believe that this is all part of the hoax as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

February 13, 2012, 03:38:39 PM

Blessings.

Well said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 13, 2012, 03:39:07 PM
Grace & Galaxy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Re: Whitney Houston IS DEAD - accept it!!!
February 13, 2012, 03:46:04 PM
They deemed it not murder, btw.

Natural causes, or side affects of addiction is all we're left with.
My friend who suffered high blood pressure and smoked cigarettes? They said the bath water was much too HOT, and killed her instantly...there could be a similarity here.

And if you think this is a hoax, I want you to WATCH this video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THOSE are tears of real grief, of losing a friend! Whitney is definitely DEAD, people - no doubt about it. No one's holding back; no smiles.

Here's another video, of a friend HIDING Whitney's ADDICTION: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When dealing with Addicts, you can't ever give them any Champagne again; no beer; no alcohol, ever again! It's like putting bullets in the chamber of a gun, and putting it against your head, and playing Russian Roulette! Full-blown addiction is when there's only one empty chamber.

Addiction, you need your friends to slap your friends up side your head!
Kelly messed up, man - she messed up...Whitney did NOT have a naturally raspy voice at all; the people around the person who's addicted, enabled her!!

This has nothing to do with Michael whatsoever. I'm completely disgusted and floored, that so many of you are trying to tie the two together - and call her death a hoax!  :(

LOOK at her loved one ones truly grieving!! Even Bobby Brown wigged out, at his concert

Real life isn't tidy; death is messy and disgusting. After attending the Pre-Grammy parties, I'm 1000% sure, Whitney Houston is DEAD.
Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 03:49:14 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 13, 2012, 03:47:10 PM
TMZ seems to be pulling up a lot of weird parallels between Whitney and Michael.  The Mickey Fine Pharmacy (wasn't it shut down?) like Sim posted above, plus this article:

Showing videos Whitney visiting medical offices days before her death (like MJ) and the bottom video, the still shows the camera lights on her with her hand raised, which reminds me very much of the 'last video' TMZ got of Michael, where he is splashed in white light with his hand raised. It's all just too weird.
^^ ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX7HNTaiyxE&feature=g-all-u&context=G2ba18fcFAAAAAAAAKAA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jam4truth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You ain`t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.
February 13, 2012, 03:49:10 PM
Hello everybody *wink*
so I guess it's the time to upgrade my status from lurker to 'poster'. Kirk Franklin (Gospel singer) tweeted the following (read from buttom to top):

Please retweet that as well. Thanks..
12 Feb Kirk Franklin Kirk Franklin @kirkfranklin

Ok.. Her level of success created a lot of pressure on her life. She was my friend. I'm not sharing what I feel; I'm sharing what I know.

Not fair...

Success killed her...

Wow.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt