No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: Whitney Houston Dead at 48
February 13, 2012, 12:49:04 PM
Whitney Houston Body Moved From Coroner's Office

VIDEO :
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Whitney Houston's body has been removed from the L.A. County Morgue in a Coroner's van and is currently en route to an L.A. funeral home ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Whitney's family will now take possession of the body and it will be flown back East by private jet in the next few hours.

The Coroner would not comment on transportation details, but we've confirmed the body is in the van seen in the video.

The body should be arriving at the airport by noon Pacific time.

Whitney Houston Family Told She Died from Rx NOT Drowning

Whitney Houston's family was told by L.A. County Coroner officials ... the singer did not die from drowning, but rather from what appears to be a combination of Xanax and other prescription drugs mixed with alcohol ... this according to family sources.

We're told Coroner's officials informed the family there was not enough water in Whitney's lungs to lead to the conclusion that she drowned.

Our sources say the family was told Whitney may well have died before her head became submerged.

And family sources tell us ... it was actually Whitney's aunt, Mary Jones, who discovered Whitney's body in the bathtub. Mary had laid out Whitney's dress for the evening on the bed and then left for about a half hour. When Whitney didn't come out of the bathroom, Mary entered, pulled Whitney out of the tub and began administering CPR.

And we're told ... Whitney's mom has arranged to have the singer's body flown back to Atlanta, as early as tomorrow. The family was told the Coroner has no problem releasing the body because there is no evidence of foul play --  and unless cops put a hold on the body, it can be flown back East.
Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 01:02:19 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 13, 2012, 12:55:24 PM
Celine Dion Drugs Killed Whitney Houston

Celine Dion isn't waiting for the coroner to give an official cause of death for Whitney Houston because she apparently knows what killed her ... drugs.

Speaking to "Good Morning America" today via phone, Dion wasted no time pinning Houston's untimely passing on drug abuse. She told Robin Roberts, "Whitney has been an amazing inspiration for me ... It's just really unfortunate that drugs, bad people or bad influence took over. It took over her dreams. It took over her love and motherhood."

Dion immediately linked Houston's death with other famous people who died from drugs. She went on to say, "When you think about Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe and Michael Jackson and Amy Winehouse, to get into drugs like that, for whatever reason. Is it because of the stress and bad influence? What happens when you have everything?"

A cause of death has not yet been determined, but sources close to Houston's family tell TMZ the coroner has told them she died from Xanax and other prescription drugs mixed with alcohol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 13, 2012, 12:59:34 PM
Whitney Houston Death Beverly Hills PD Speaks Out [LIVE]

The Beverly Hills Police Department is expected to make a statement this morning concerning the death of Whitney Houston.

The BHPD responded to the scene at the Beverly Hilton hotel Saturday where Whitney's body was found, submerged in a bath tub.

Cops say first responders were told ... "Ms. Houston was discovered in her bathtub by a member of her personal staff at approximately 3:30 pm on Saturday February 11th. She was underwater and apparently unconscious.  Ms. Houston was pulled from the tub by members of her staff and hotel security was promptly notified."

The news conference is scheduled for 11:15am.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 13, 2012, 01:04:12 PM
Most of the copy-and-paste journalists were not even getting the right hotel name out of their fingers - not to mention out of their mouth.

Cuckoo!

It was Beverly Hilton Hotel, not Beverly Hills Hotel!

"Burn all tabloids" was circumscribing the situation in a too limited perception, I'm afraid.

Nonsense blubbering scribblers have become a plague all over the information channels and so-said "serious" media are not exempt. Sigh.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
February 13, 2012, 01:09:11 PM
Sony/ATV is NOT "THE" only publisher, nor the largest, I think the second though.  YET, they hold publishing rights to the largest artists.
As in ones who have "died".  Things that make you go hummmm
"Michael Jackson"
Whitney Houston
John Lennon (The Beatles anyhow)
Elvis Presley
James Brown
Jimi Hendrix
James Morrison
This cant be a coincedence fordtocarr,this is very shady to say the least.All of those celebs died very mysteriously.Well i dont know whether theyre all dead,but this makes u wonder what the hell is going on.

Seems to me, that these performers 'WE'RE" top performers at one time. The music that SONY will make off them with every song played is...ching ching.....

What seems like it consistent, is that these performers we're all trying to make come backs, but have been slow on the comebacks. With these artists comes royalties on the songs Sont already has.

I feel if the artist retires on his own & isn't plagued by negative press, Sony will continue to make money, off the artists prevous music, because he left on a positive note.

When the artists gets bad "press", added in the artists using drugs, some fans are turned off by that, & could deter from buying again if the artist tries to make a come back & is still battling negative "press".

I'm going to give you a GREAT EXAMPLE.....     

Brett Favre

I"m from Wisconsin, bout 30 miles from Green Bay. When Brett retired as a Green Bay Packer, fans rushed out to buy his jersey, his books, magazines, etc....He retired as a Packer......so we thought.......then he decides to come out and say he wants to play football, but plays mind games with his fans & NFL league as a whole. He comes out of retirement. Plays for the Jets......( mind you, his #4 wasn't a big hit on NFL gear, etc) then he decides to he's going to play for the Vikings. (same #4) with now the fans from not only Greenbay feeling dejected, now he's got Jet fans feeling betrayed, & Viking fans feeling the same way. 

When Brett retired as a Packer, I bought his retirement books, newspapers, etc......everyone felt great he was retiring as a Green Bay Packer.....money is rolling in because he started with Green Bay, he retired a Packer......well......

The companies that make thier most money off a artist/athelete is when they come into the business. They are "fresh", not enough of the private struggles don't come in till later in their career.

So you have Brett, who "retired", as a Packer, then he decides to come back, but now the true colors of Brett have surfaced, (arrogant, selfish, drug addiction (which came out when he was still playing for Green Bay, but he was young enough to redeem himself) & then WANTS  to play for another team in our same division?

Packer Fans we're buying his #4 in record sales, when Brett retired as a Green Bay Packer. He left a postive words of encouragement upon leaving the fans.

When he decided to "un-retire", & then his  arrogance of his selfishness surfaced, (which he kept masked pretty damn good in Green Bay) the sales of #4 just plummetted.

I won't buy anything of Brett Favre's of any #4 again. (Green Bay, Jets, or Vikings)

To me, Brett isn't "marketable" anymore in his younger Green Bay image.

NFL apparrel doesn't product his numbers like they did before, they cut their losses, & continuing to keep up the image of his younger days, just makes him look stupid.

So when an athlete/artist is in the prime of stages, the (record labels/NFL, ) have to keep that image going as long as they continue to make money.

Once that athlete/artist retires, then wants to make a come back, & their imaged has been tarnished by use of drugs, bad press. or just bad choices, they might have a chance.

But in the final stages of making the record labels/NFL apparrel money, the fans have to have a POSITIVE image of their athlete/artists LEAVING the industry. So welcoming them back can be POSITIVE.

If during the "off time" the athelete/artists is plagued with drugs, police, selfishness, arrogance, etc....the $$$$ that can be made off that person has just vanished.

By looking at the list of names on the SONY list of "unexpected disappearances/death" are artists that we're in the prime with the songs that SONY already owns. Any new songs, that are made after a "come back" won't bring them the royalties that we're there before the artists had his/her personal woes.

So athletes/artists can become .....disposable!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 13, 2012, 01:13:38 PM
Whitney Houston Death Beverly Hills PD Speaks Out [LIVE]

The Beverly Hills Police Department is expected to make a statement this morning concerning the death of Whitney Houston.

The BHPD responded to the scene at the Beverly Hilton hotel Saturday where Whitney's body was found, submerged in a bath tub.

Cops say first responders were told ... "Ms. Houston was discovered in her bathtub by a member of her personal staff at approximately 3:30 pm on Saturday February 11th. She was underwater and apparently unconscious.  Ms. Houston was pulled from the tub by members of her staff and hotel security was promptly notified."

The news conference is scheduled for 11:15am.

LIVE NOW
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 13, 2012, 01:17:19 PM
 WTF?? WTF?? WTF??

Diddy Hospitalized

Diddy was hospitalized this AM for an extreme migraine ... TMZ has learned.

The mogul hosted a post-Grammy party at the Playboy Mansion Sunday night.  After the party, Diddy went home and got symptoms of a massive headache.

Diddy's entourage became so concerned ... they drove him to the UCLA  emergency room -- btw, the same place where Michael Jackson was pronounced dead.

Diddy was treated and is back at home ... feeling a lot better.  A Diddy source tells us ... the migraine was unrelated to anything that went down at the Mansion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2012, 01:21:31 PM
Sony/ATV is NOT "THE" only publisher, nor the largest, I think the second though.  YET, they hold publishing rights to the largest artists.
As in ones who have "died".  Things that make you go hummmm
"Michael Jackson"
Whitney Houston
John Lennon (The Beatles anyhow)
Elvis Presley
James Brown
Jimi Hendrix
James Morrison
This cant be a coincedence fordtocarr,this is very shady to say the least.All of those celebs died very mysteriously.Well i dont know whether theyre all dead,but this makes u wonder what the hell is going on.

Seems to me, that these performers 'WE'RE" top performers at one time. The music that SONY will make off them with every song played is...ching ching.....

What seems like it consistent, is that these performers we're all trying to make come backs, but have been slow on the comebacks. With these artists comes royalties on the songs Sont already has.

I feel if the artist retires on his own & isn't plagued by negative press, Sony will continue to make money, off the artists prevous music, because he left on a positive note.

When the artists gets bad "press", added in the artists using drugs, some fans are turned off by that, & could deter from buying again if the artist tries to make a come back & is still battling negative "press".

I'm going to give you a GREAT EXAMPLE.....     

Brett Favre

I"m from Wisconsin, bout 30 miles from Green Bay. When Brett retired as a Green Bay Packer, fans rushed out to buy his jersey, his books, magazines, etc....He retired as a Packer......so we thought.......then he decides to come out and say he wants to play football, but plays mind games with his fans & NFL league as a whole. He comes out of retirement. Plays for the Jets......( mind you, his #4 wasn't a big hit on NFL gear, etc) then he decides to he's going to play for the Vikings. (same #4) with now the fans from not only Greenbay feeling dejected, now he's got Jet fans feeling betrayed, & Viking fans feeling the same way. 

When Brett retired as a Packer, I bought his retirement books, newspapers, etc......everyone felt great he was retiring as a Green Bay Packer.....money is rolling in because he started with Green Bay, he retired a Packer......well......

The companies that make thier most money off a artist/athelete is when they come into the business. They are "fresh", not enough of the private struggles don't come in till later in their career.

So you have Brett, who "retired", as a Packer, then he decides to come back, but now the true colors of Brett have surfaced, (arrogant, selfish, drug addiction (which came out when he was still playing for Green Bay, but he was young enough to redeem himself) & then WANTS  to play for another team in our same division?

Packer Fans we're buying his #4 in record sales, when Brett retired as a Green Bay Packer. He left a postive words of encouragement upon leaving the fans.

When he decided to "un-retire", & then his  arrogance of his selfishness surfaced, (which he kept masked pretty damn good in Green Bay) the sales of #4 just plummetted.

I won't buy anything of Brett Favre's of any #4 again. (Green Bay, Jets, or Vikings)

To me, Brett isn't "marketable" anymore in his younger Green Bay image.

NFL apparrel doesn't product his numbers like they did before, they cut their losses, & continuing to keep up the image of his younger days, just makes him look stupid.

So when an athlete/artist is in the prime of stages, the (record labels/NFL, ) have to keep that image going as long as they continue to make money.

Once that athlete/artist retires, then wants to make a come back, & their imaged has been tarnished by use of drugs, bad press. or just bad choices, they might have a chance.

But in the final stages of making the record labels/NFL apparrel money, the fans have to have a POSITIVE image of their athlete/artists LEAVING the industry. So welcoming them back can be POSITIVE.

If during the "off time" the athelete/artists is plagued with drugs, police, selfishness, arrogance, etc....the $$$$ that can be made off that person has just vanished.

By looking at the list of names on the SONY list of "unexpected disappearances/death" are artists that we're in the prime with the songs that SONY already owns. Any new songs, that are made after a "come back" won't bring them the royalties that we're there before the artists had his/her personal woes.

So athletes/artists can become .....disposable!

Very interesting.  I can't help my mind from thinking that it's quite ironic.  In the long run, we know Michael is alive, and scooping up the chaching from royalties on these other dead artists, but it does again make one wonder about Sony or "the catalog" being part of the reasons for the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 13, 2012, 01:44:21 PM
Tito Jackson on twitter :shock: smiley_spider

"CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just had to pop in i and say hey
my prayers go out for Whitney and her family
what a talent
had to make time to say that
she did michael"s 30th in new york in 2001
she wowed me--
i will be back soon--promise
much love-peace and happiness"

hummmm.... yeah I can feel it!!!

Tito Jackson on twitter
"i said it is tito time
tito time"

TITO time ?? This reminded me of Michael in "Ghosts": "it's GAME time!"  :lol: :lol:

POST-edit: error correction - it was someone else re-twitting Tito ... I thought it was him tweeting again! but it's good I caught what I had missed the first time, namely the "TITO time" part  :lol:

Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 01:51:14 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

February 13, 2012, 01:46:06 PM
Whitney Houston Few Pills Recovered at Death Scene

Harvey is playing the "we give it a different meaning" piano full steam again.

"Recovered"? Lost and found?

Or was it "Discovered"?

Or Re-covered - "Found and covered again"?

Could we please return from "Molto Con Fuoco" to "Andante Grazioso"? Thanks, Harvey.

Yeah, and add to that a little "Ritardando"  at the end because right now I don't understand anything at all!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MJonmind

February 13, 2012, 01:49:39 PM
The day before she dies, Whitney seems extremely passionate about kissing and loving, almost like the goodbyes that Michael gave at Klein office, not long before his “death”.  Like she somehow KNEW...

Hessouttamylife
Plus, I am not of the belief that every death is God's plan.  Satan's schedule  is just as busy.
I respectfully disagree, because God is almightly and always in complete control.
1 Samuel 2:6
6The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.
Job 1:2121And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 13, 2012, 02:06:56 PM
TMZ is a lot of shit, so far, i e seen are many contradictions and large differences in what happened on June 25, nothing that would make me think that Whitney is alive, i cannot stop thinking about the time it was declared dead 3:55 am, the day of the death February 11 and its age 48 years, the numbers are also used to do harm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 13, 2012, 02:15:04 PM
I can't help but wonder about what this huge news of Whitney's death is masking about other events going on in the world.  CNN talked about nothing but Whitney last night and today most likely.

Meanwhile, there are protests in Greece, a country that could very well go bankrupt.

Iran is on the verge of making a huge nuclear progress announcement, and I've been reading that Israel was planning to (or did?) attack Iran last night, around the same time Whitney's death was announced to the world.  I also read yesterday that over 30 million people in Iran lost access to foreign email services like Gmail, yahoo and hotmail.

It would seem that Whitney's death is a very 'convenient' distraction to what's happening in other parts of the world.

You always have to question what you're not hearing about when the media intensely focuses on one huge story.

And i agree with what he said Andrea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 13, 2012, 02:15:18 PM
Whitney Houston's Body To Be Flown Back East On Tyler Perry's Jet

Whitney Houston's body will be transported to the East Coast today on Tyler Perry's private jet ... TMZ has learned.
We're told Whitney's body is currently on its way to the airport -- and the plane will take off as soon as it arrives.

Sources tell TMZ, Tyler Perry rushed to the L.A. hospital Saturday as soon as he heard about Whitney's death -- and immediately offered up his private plane to the family.
We're told Whitney's funeral is taking place somewhere in New Jersey later this week.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

In this next article TMZ is making assumptions! they start saying that the possible cause of death was a heart attack!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whitney Houston's Final Meal Rx and Alcohol

Whitney Houston consumed alcoholic beverages shortly before she died, and the mix of prescription drugs and booze could have produced the fatal result.

TMZ has obtained photos of the room where Whitney died, showing remnants of her final meal.  We're told she ordered a hamburger, fries, a turkey sandwich and jalapenos.  The picture also shows a Heineken can and an empty champagne glass.  Sources say the glass had been filled with champagne.

The picture (below) was shot in the bathroom after Whitney's body was removed and shows a tray which contained the turkey sandwich and jalapenos.  Family sources say Whitney ate the burger and fries and took the turkey sandwich and jalapenos into the bathroom where she planned on eating both items after her bath.

If you look closely you can see water on the bathroom floor.

As TMZ first reported, authorities told the family Whitney may have suffered a fatal reaction from mixing drugs and alcohol, possibly leading to a heart attack.

God forgive me, but I didn't believe in the Whitney dead news since second 1.

Call me crazy or hoax-fried but I believe this is all part of MJ's hoax-scenario!
If they announce later on that she also died of a heart attack , then it's gonna be clear as daylight to me!

The only possible way that this isn't true and that they are all dead, is that this is someone else's scenario! (read TPTB/Illuminati), otherwise... I can't explain all these similarities and coincidences!! this is all crazy!!  :shock:
Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 02:18:47 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions