Re: Whitney Houston Dead at 48
February 13, 2012, 08:18:44 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Paranoia + Constant Conspiracy Theories = Time for a vacation!

Her people were simply waiting for her to get out of the bathroom, to get her fixed up for the night. I'm making a note, that this is the SECOND smoker I've heard of/known, who's died in the bathtub! If I don't hear someone making noise from now on, I'm going to break the door down, I swear.

I've already made a bet with my best friend, on what I think happened: Heart Attack! It doesn't matter whether she took anything or not, because this is exactly what happened to my other friend, years ago!  :'( :'( :'(

SMOKING + Menopause can speed up Heart Disease, btw.

Women have different heart attack warnings than men; here they are:
Women's symptoms not as predictable

According to Patricia A.Grady, PhD, RN, Director of the NINR, "Increasingly, it is evident that women's symptoms are not as predictable as men's. This study offers hope that both women and clinicians will realize the wide range of symptoms that can indicate heart attack. It is important not to miss the earliest possible opportunity to prevent or ease AMI, which is the number one cause of death in both women and men."

PLEASE make a note of the symptoms - you could save the life of your mother, sister - even your own! :idea:

Women's major symptoms prior to their heart attack include:

Unusual fatigue - 70%
Sleep disturbance - 48%
Shortness of breath - 42%
Indigestion - 39%
Anxiety - 35%

Major symptoms during the heart attack include:

Shortness of breath - 58%
Weakness - 55%
Unusual fatigue - 43%
Cold sweat - 39%
Dizziness - 39%

Related NIH research into heart attacks in women includes possible ethnic and racial differences.

It doesn't matter whether she took Xanax, Alcohol, or whatever - if she had a Heart Attack, quite often the first sign is: A Heart Attack! In my family, only one person's survived their first attack...the others are dead.

"How does smoking affect my heart?
Smoking damages your heart in several ways:

The chemicals in cigarettes damage the walls of the arteries around your heart. This causes the buildup of fatty plaque that can harden and narrow the arteries. Smoking can also trigger these fatty plaques to burst and block the artery, causing a heart attack.
Smoking makes the blood more likely to thicken and clot, increasing your risk of a heart attack.
Smoking may trigger coronary spasms where the blood vessels of the heart are pinched or narrowed, causing chest pain or a heart attack.
The nicotine in cigarettes stimulates the release of chemicals that can raise your blood pressure.
Smokers tend to have high levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides—two types of blood fat that increase your risk of heart disease. Smoking also lowers HDL (good) cholesterol.
Does smoking increase my risk of heart attack or dying from heart disease?

A study that followed nearly 120,000 women nurses aged 30 to 55 for 12 years found that those who smoked were 4 times more likely to suffer a heart attack or die from heart disease than nonsmokers. The risks were even higher for women who started smoking before the age of 15—they were 9 times more likely to suffer heart problems. Smoking appears to be particularly harmful for young women. A combined analysis of 14 studies of heart disease patients showed that more than 70% of the women 45 years or younger were smokers.

Is smoking more harmful to women than men?

Smoking appears to increase a woman's risk of heart disease more so than a man's. In one study, smoking increased the risk of having a heart attack 57% more in women than in men. In general, women—especially younger women—have a lower risk of heart disease than men. Smoking seems to cancel out this natural protection.

Is light smoking harmful?

You don't have to be a heavy smoker to be at risk; even light smoking is harmful. In the Nurses' Health Study mentioned earlier, smoking just 1 to 4 cigarettes a day doubled the risk of having a heart attack or dying from heart disease.

Will quitting smoking help my heart?

Yes. Within 2 years of quitting, your risk of heart disease is cut by one third. After 10 to 14 cigarette-free years, your risk of heart disease is the same as a woman who never smoked. If you have already had a heart attack or been diagnosed with heart disease, it is even more important to stop smoking. Within 5 years of stopping , your risk of dying is cut by 36% compared with heart patients who continue to smoke.
Tink u make a good point with this post.I did not know Whitney was a smoker.I am a smoker myself and i have experienced very similar symptoms.The anxiety and fatigue are more common than the others.I am not saying that i believe she had a heart attack,but it is certainly a possibility.There are just so many weird coincidences that have me thinking foul play was involved.No disrespect,you make a very valid point,and u may be correct.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

February 13, 2012, 08:29:24 AM
I can't help but wonder about what this huge news of Whitney's death is masking about other events going on in the world.  CNN talked about nothing but Whitney last night and today most likely.

Meanwhile, there are protests in Greece, a country that could very well go bankrupt.

Iran is on the verge of making a huge nuclear progress announcement, and I've been reading that Israel was planning to (or did?) attack Iran last night, around the same time Whitney's death was announced to the world.  I also read yesterday that over 30 million people in Iran lost access to foreign email services like Gmail, yahoo and hotmail.

It would seem that Whitney's death is a very 'convenient' distraction to what's happening in other parts of the world.

You always have to question what you're not hearing about when the media intensely focuses on one huge story.
Andrea you are right on darling,the media wants us to focus on Whitney,while other very serious things are going on.You make a very good point,and i agree,this is what the medias job is,distract the public with Whitney,Josha Powell,and any other interesting story they can come up with.At the same time,they aint saying nothing about the serious issues that's going on,u are so right,how convenient.Btw,my name is Andrea too,lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

February 13, 2012, 08:47:10 AM
Michael Jackson “gone" before BET Awards, Amy Winehouse “gone" before VMA Awards, Whitney Houston “gone" before The Grammy Awards  :shock:   Nothing is coincidence.

got to admit those are some interesting timings of events.

Death cares not for coincidences nor numerology - only that he does his job right at God's beckoning, not any human's schedule.
Never mess with God and HIS plans.

What are you talking about?   I'm only stating the facts here which has nothing to do with numerology.  Plus, I am not of the belief that every death is God's plan.  Satan's schedule  is just as busy.
I totally agree.Some people believe that when someone is murdered,that is was Gods plan.I don't see it that way,either.Satan is very busy,he knows he only has a short time left.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2012, 08:47:48 AM
ilovemjforever
« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2012, 11:21:55 PM »
What the hell are u talking about.I have a lot of respect for Whitney,she was an icon to me.I am not paranoid ,and the Illuminati are real,and they are known to whack of celebrities.You don't find it odd,that she died on the eve of the Grammys.This is so eerily similar to M.J. and Amy Wine house.I don't know what your problem is but i don't appreciate all  those stupid smileys.My point is she was either murdered,or it could be a hoax.And again how dare you say i don't have respect for Whitney,i am crushed by her death,and if she was murdered i want the guilty parties to be punished.Is anything wrong with that?You sound like the paranoid one.

I apologise because I called you paranoid, I did a mistake and I know that it was too much.Please accept my apologise but when I saw that you wrote that she may be an illuminaty sacrifice  I lost it,because I tougtht at her daughter if she ever saw that  :( .As regarding the Illuminati I decided to respect your decision,even if I don't believe in this myth .PEACE  /white flag/
Apology accepted Applehead no hard feelings.It is just my opinion that her death might not be accidental or natural.I respect your opinion that you don't believe in this myth.My heart goes out to little Bobbie she lost her mother and that is very sad.I am sorry if i offended you by my post,it was just me stating my opinion.

Thank you very much  :) bearhug  !!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

February 13, 2012, 09:24:17 AM
I can't help but wonder about what this huge news of Whitney's death is masking about other events going on in the world.  CNN talked about nothing but Whitney last night and today most likely.

Meanwhile, there are protests in Greece, a country that could very well go bankrupt.

Iran is on the verge of making a huge nuclear progress announcement, and I've been reading that Israel was planning to (or did?) attack Iran last night, around the same time Whitney's death was announced to the world.  I also read yesterday that over 30 million people in Iran lost access to foreign email services like Gmail, yahoo and hotmail.

It would seem that Whitney's death is a very 'convenient' distraction to what's happening in other parts of the world.

You always have to question what you're not hearing about when the media intensely focuses on one huge story.
Andrea you are right on darling,the media wants us to focus on Whitney,while other very serious things are going on.You make a very good point,and i agree,this is what the medias job is,distract the public with Whitney,Josha Powell,and any other interesting story they can come up with.At the same time,they aint saying nothing about the serious issues that's going on,u are so right,how convenient.Btw,my name is Andrea too,lol.

Well hello Andrea!  Like MJonmind had said on a previous page, there is always something going on in the world that we regularly don't hear about.  I can't help but feel though, that Whitney's death was planned by...? The timing is very suspicious and the events surrounding her death even more so.  I don't know, it's just so tragic and shouldn't have happened.  But it's important to remain ever vigilant as to what else is going on elsewhere, when our attention is being diverted.  Perhaps her death was entirely accidental but I personally feel that's not the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2012, 10:16:23 AM
WOW this is so beautiful  :'(  :'( :'( !!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6-Oja05YMM&feature=related[/youtube]

This is for a larger view  :BEAUTIFUL  :shock:  :'(  !!!!

Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 01:24:55 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 13, 2012, 10:33:40 AM
I think we have all reason to remember her beauty and how much love she brought into our lives.

This is the fountain show from different angles:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVrMBiMgEk0&feature=related[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 13, 2012, 11:04:44 AM
WOW this is so beautiful  :'(  :'( :'( !!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6-Oja05YMM&feature=related[/youtube]

This is for a larger view  :BEAUTIFUL  :shock:  :'(  !!!!

oohh WOW!! Funny how there was also a Dubai Fountain Tribute for Michael too!!
Another "coincidence"???   :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMc5HSCOLoo[/youtube]
Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 01:25:26 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 13, 2012, 11:11:47 AM
Whitney Houston Few Pills Recovered at Death Scene

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... multiple medicine bottles were found in the Beverly Hills hotel room where Whitney Houston died ... but we're told there were NOT a lot of pills at the scene.

Among the pills ... ibuprofen (painkiller), Xanax (anti-depressant), Midol (for menstrual cramps), amoxicillin (for treating bacterial infections) ... and more.

We're told the amoxicillin was prescribed recently because Whitney had been suffering from a sore throat.

We're told some of the pills were old ... some issued in 2011 ... but some of the bottles were from 2012. We're told the bottles that were recovered at the scene did not contain a lot of pills.

Sources tell us ... some of the prescriptions were filled at the infamous Mickey Fine pharmacy in Beverly Hills ... where Michael Jackson had numerous prescriptions filled for Demerol and other drugs.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... it's possible Whitney suffered a heart attack caused by an adverse reaction to her medication, but it is simply too early to make an official call on the cause of death.

We're told the L.A. Coroner's Office has removed the hold on Whitney's body ... which means her family can now have Whitney transported back to Atlanta, where the singer will be laid to rest.

OK.
SO . . . . Were they Few or  multiple??
Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 11:13:45 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

February 13, 2012, 11:20:52 AM
TMZ seems to be pulling up a lot of weird parallels between Whitney and Michael.  The Mickey Fine Pharmacy (wasn't it shut down?) like Sim posted above, plus this article:

Showing videos Whitney visiting medical offices days before her death (like MJ) and the bottom video, the still shows the camera lights on her with her hand raised, which reminds me very much of the 'last video' TMZ got of Michael, where he is splashed in white light with his hand raised. It's all just too weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 13, 2012, 11:24:23 AM
From TMS article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[ . ...]
Sources tell us ... some of the prescriptions were filled at the infamous Mickey Fine pharmacy in Beverly Hills ... where Michael Jackson had numerous prescriptions filled for Demerol and other drugs.

MJ's Former Pharmacy -- What the DEA Seized

TMZ has obtained a document showing what the DEA removed from Mickey Fine Pharmacy last week -- the place that sued Michael in 2007 for non-payment of a bill of more than $100,000.
The doc shows on August 21, the DEA took "60 prescriptions, 29 patient print-outs, 3 copies of DEA Forms 222 (Order Forms), and copies of inventories of controlled substances."
Mickey Fine was used extensively by Dr. Arnold Klein and other doctors who treated Michael -- it's also where Jackson obtained prescriptions
for Demerol and many other drugs.

Hello MICKEY!! ;) :lol:

For those who don't understand  what I'm talking about, there's this Mickey thread:
"Say HI to Mickey Mouse! (What's he up to?)" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The pieces start falling just right, isn't it??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2012, 12:06:09 PM
TMZ seems to be pulling up a lot of weird parallels between Whitney and Michael.  The Mickey Fine Pharmacy (wasn't it shut down?) like Sim posted above, plus this article:

Showing videos Whitney visiting medical offices days before her death (like MJ) and the bottom video, the still shows the camera lights on her with her hand raised, which reminds me very much of the 'last video' TMZ got of Michael, where he is splashed in white light with his hand raised. It's all just too weird.
I agree,this is all to weird.I don't know,but i sense TMZ is trying to tell us something,but what.You know what else is weird,she died on Brandy's 33rd birthday.Coincidence?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 13, 2012, 12:28:50 PM
Whitney Houston Few Pills Recovered at Death Scene

Harvey is playing the "we give it a different meaning" piano full steam again.

"Recovered"? Lost and found?

Or was it "Discovered"?

Or Re-covered - "Found and covered again"?

Could we please return from "Molto Con Fuoco" to "Andante Grazioso"? Thanks, Harvey.

The holistic family doctor and the "Mickey is fine" pharmacy.
So DEA was at the pharmacy last week before Whitney passed?
They discovered prescriptions for Whitney as well, then?
Or was it after her passing that they connected some dots?

This "fell asleep" - "got drugs" - "could not sleep" - "was frightened" - "anti-depressant / anti-anxiety" - "acted weird" - "put under" - "bankrupt" - circus is not ending.
Never surrender  /white flag/
Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 12:37:18 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

loyalfan

February 13, 2012, 12:39:58 PM
and i notice it did not take long for the "SUN" newspaper to use the word "jacko" in a whitney headline,referring to the fact that similar medications to mj were found
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 13, 2012, 12:42:20 PM
ilovemjforever, Grace, Andrea, loyalfan: you've got some good points ! ;)

Right now I am experiencing a total  WTF?? state !!

I start feeling what that phrase really means: "The BEST is YET to come!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions