all4loveandbelieve

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is the most sane thing I have read in this forum ever.
I agree with you, and it should be the focus.

Ah! really? Thank you, I have been in this forum for 2 yrs, and others have done wonderful investigations. I feel that you haven't read everything in this forum.. It is a little insulting to us that have been here for a very long time. I welcome you to this forum, and looking forward in reading your posts. Maybe you can come up with more accurate informations.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Alright let me clear a few things up quick.

1. I'm not claiming to be a Miss/Mr X. Haha I'm just a regular 17 year old.
2. I'm a newbie to this account. But I'm certainly no newbie to the information I've been studying since I was 13. (Illuminati, NWO) When the news said Michael died I instantly wanted to figure out what happened, because instinctively I thought of the Illuminati first. I've only lurked this forum for a few months, though.
3. I feel bad that the people who have been here a long time are getting offended. I don't want any tension all I wanted to do is start an group where everyone has a common denominator to work on. Where there would be no "he's alive / he's dead" fights.

These people either killed Michael or they're after him. Don't you want to just get to the bottom of it? I know for a fact that I don't like these people. I want them exposed. I want the whole world to know. Let's pretend we're all equal on this forum. Pretend we all signed up on exactly the same date. Or we can just forget sign up dates. We can all just work together on this. For Michael and for the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
I think you are right empyreal.  We need to expose them in order to help Michael and also The World.  Let's do it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

2. I'm a newbie to this account. But I'm certainly no newbie to the information I've been studying since I was 13. (Illuminati, NWO) When the news said Michael died I instantly wanted to figure out what happened, because instinctively I thought of the Illuminati first. I've only lurked this forum for a few months, though.
3. I feel bad that the people who have been here a long time are getting offended. I don't want any tension all I wanted to do is start an group where everyone has a common denominator to work on. Where there would be no "he's alive / he's dead" fights.

These people either killed Michael or they're after him. Don't you want to just get to the bottom of it? I know for a fact that I don't like these people. I want them exposed. I want the whole world to know. Let's pretend we're all equal on this forum. Pretend we all signed up on exactly the same date. Or we can just forget sign up dates. We can all just work together on this. For Michael and for the world.

I personally am not offended teen. You are got late in here to suggest to study illuminati whereas that homework has been passed already. You and I, and Michael J Jackson along with his Army of Love cannot fight against army of illuminaty chatting about it on this forum or even trying to do something.
Expose? they have been exposed long time ago, we have  journalist video who has been studying and following illuminati for years. There are videos, books, articles about them out there. It is not a secret.
Someone tried to kill MJ and I believe he is alive and escaped with no return. Simple.
Your turn without preface.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

@alfarle I've thought about that over and over again. These people are extremely crafty. Let's say they did manage to kill Michael. They could easily make it seem like a hoax to cover their tracks. And since everything is eerily similar to Elvis's death (which a LOT of people believe is a hoax) it would make it even more believable. Everything they do is closely connected with their numerology, which we've seen a LOT of during this whole ordeal. Kind of like this.. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have to agree.This people are very crafty,as well as powerful.Although i believe Michael outsmarted them,i still realize there is a chance that they could be the ones doing the hoaxing.I just cant get it out of my head,that these people own the media,but yet they televise the trial,knowing that M.J faked his death.That does not add up to me.What if there reason for the hoax,is to distract us and keep us occupied,while they are ironing out their plan for the NWO.Don't get me wrong i believe that Michael is alive,but i choose to be open to the possibility that maybe we are being tricked by the puppet masters.Remember they are the masters of deception.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
It may not be a secret but in my opinion not many people have woken up.  They don't really know about it or they don't believe it.  If it gets to the main stream media it may wake more people up.  If it is about a big star then more people will pay attention.    I think that is the goal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Without preface? Ma'am, you suggested that I might be another "Mr/Miss X" so I clarified and explained who I am. I understand this is frustrating and you've been at it a long time but please don't snap at me just because I'm new to this username, and a teenager. I don't have the mindset of a teenager so that should be all that matters. Otherwise, you don't know me at all. If I hadn't said my age you'd never know and you wouldn't be able to discriminate and call me "teen". Actually, you said some judgmental things right off the bat, before I even mentioned my age. I'm not sure what I did to make you mad but I'm sorry that it led to this. I know I'd never discriminate against you, especially for your age.

As far as them being exposed, of course many people have tried. And there is a little bit of exposure. But there are still a lot of people who don't have a clue. My mission isn't over until the world knows. Also, I wasn't claiming that could fight against them by "chatting in this forum." I know there's so much work to do that it's nearly impossible. NEARLY. I came here first because I know you all are a bunch of intelligent people. I also mentioned in the first post that I was happy a lot of you already know about the Illuminati. I knew you guys already studied it. But it's not over. So I don't think I'm late. It's never too late.

I hate arguing. Let's just be friends? We're both fighting the good fight. We have no reason to not get along.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You want to say you are mature for your age. Good for you or may be not for different reasons. But that's off the topic. What is your theory of hoax and its connection to illuminati, and who are they in relation to Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

@alfarle I've thought about that over and over again. These people are extremely crafty. Let's say they did manage to kill Michael. They could easily make it seem like a hoax to cover their tracks. And since everything is eerily similar to Elvis's death (which a LOT of people believe is a hoax) it would make it even more believable. Everything they do is closely connected with their numerology, which we've seen a LOT of during this whole ordeal. Kind of like this.. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow....I've never thought about it from that perspective. Great observation. I really do hope he beat them to the punch. But besides the fact that the Illuminati could be indeed playing with us mentally and emotionally, yet and still, his family throws off a lot of clues. They do keep saying that he was "murdered"...just like Jimmi Hendrix was murdered(illuminati involved)...tupac and so forth. Sigh.....I know why, without really KNOWING "why". It's crazy how I even had a dream last night that everyone in the world finally found out the truth. If it were only that easy. We just have to keep researching for the truth with 3rd eye, third ear, and hearts and minds open.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

I really like the way you mediate and think. Your aura so far is very refreshing about the topic because I'm starting to observe that some on here aren't even really entitled to their OWN opinion without getting called out on it or cyberly jumped on . It's a serious conversation piece and research but shouldn't be serious  to the point where offensiveness takes place. We should ALL be in this TOGETHER as MJ would want it...as ONE. It's all for L.O.V.E. and that's the way we should speak to each other....with love. :) So thanks for the fact on that matter. And thanks for being so persistent and optimistic about your pursuit of exposing the evil doers in this case. #Welcome! bearhug 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

I have to agree.This people are very crafty,as well as powerful.Although i believe Michael outsmarted them,i still realize there is a chance that they could be the ones doing the hoaxing.I just cant get it out of my head,that these people own the media,but yet they televise the trial,knowing that M.J faked his death.That does not add up to me.What if there reason for the hoax,is to distract us and keep us occupied,while they are ironing out their plan for the NWO.Don't get me wrong i believe that Michael is alive,but i choose to be open to the possibility that maybe we are being tricked by the puppet masters.Remember they are the masters of deception.

I too believe he is alive. I will stand by that til the day I die. haha. But you're right...."what if"? It's a HUGE puzzle that we have yet to figure out and there is still yet sooooo much for us to learn ...even outside of the topic of the Illuminati . The owners of that youtube page I described seemed to have so much inside info as for what certain videos meant, and were SO stagnant in their belief that MJ was dead, I was just nearly laughed at when I spoke on MJ being alive. They still spoke with love being of the Muslim belief so that made me feel a bit better and a bit open minded to the fact that the Illuminati could indeed be a part of this hoax. It's always good to keep an open mind to BOTH sides of where things could be coming from. We have to have eyes like a fly....Millions of visions. haha.  :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :? 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You want to say you are mature for your age. Good for you or may be not for different reasons. But that's off the topic. What is your theory of hoax and its connection to illuminati, and who are they in relation to Michael?

I prefer not to say whether or not I think he's alive at this point. But I will say, we all agree that the Illuminati have supreme elite powers, right? They control whatever they want. Everything from cartoons to the music industry. So it makes sense that they could control the judicial system. I think we all agree there was something funny going on in court. But why would Michael Jackson be able to alter the judicial system to make a fake court case for himself? But on the other hand, we appear to be getting "clues" from people who should be way closer to Michael than the Illuminati. It's all controversy and I believe it's like that on purpose. I don't want to focus on this, though because I think at this point it's all about personal intuition. And nobody can change someones intuition.

Ok, I'm going to be as flat out and short as possible.
Your question: "What is your theory of hoax and its connection the illuminati and who are they in relation to Michael?"

Michael was a already huge threat to the Illuminati.

He exposed their racism in a his 2002 Harlem speech.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7WP4prIwUQ[/youtube]

Even before that, Part 2 of Black or White (which was cut out of the official music video) was his way of breaking free from them.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e3CAN6VWgE[/youtube]

I'm sure you've seen both these videos and you probably know there are sooo many more out there. He broke free and it infuriated them. They went to extreme lengths to get the public against him, using the media. I know you know what I'm talking about. Then on the "This Is It" tour he planned to "expose the world's biggest kept secret." They definitely couldn't have that so they decided it was time to exterminate him. And maybe he did out think them. He said before he out thought Sony, and that Tommy Mottola was the devil. Jermaine said that Michael was about to convert to Islam. And as you can see from what @2good2btrue posted. Michael contacted the NOI for help. The Illuminati's number one priority is probably demonizing Islam / Muslims. (9/11) They HATE them. The Illuminati are racists. I also believe they also set up Princess Diana's car crash. She was going to marry a Muslim man. The Illuminati couldn't have a Muslim child in their blood line if they had children. They also knew that more people would accept Muslims if Princess Diana married him. Micheal knew this. That's it in a tiny little nutshell. I have so much I could explain but you just asked my theory so I thought I'd keep it basic for now at least. May I ask what you think about all this?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really like the way you mediate and think. Your aura so far is very refreshing about the topic because I'm starting to observe that some on here aren't even really entitled to their OWN opinion without getting called out on it or cyberly jumped on . It's a serious conversation piece and research but shouldn't be serious  to the point where offensiveness takes place. We should ALL be in this TOGETHER as MJ would want it...as ONE. It's all for L.O.V.E. and that's the way we should speak to each other....with love. :) So thanks for the fact on that matter. And thanks for being so persistent and optimistic about your pursuit of exposing the evil doers in this case. #Welcome! bearhug 

Thank you very much! I agree 100%, we are one.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you very much! I agree 100%, we are one.

bearhug

You're very welcome.  ::P Keep on keepin on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I prefer not to say whether or not I think he's alive at this point. But I will say, we all agree that the Illuminati have supreme elite powers, right? They control whatever they want. Everything from cartoons to the music industry. So it makes sense that they could control the judicial system. I think we all agree there was something funny going on in court. But why would Michael Jackson be able to alter the judicial system to make a fake court case for himself? But on the other hand, we appear to be getting "clues" from people who should be way closer to Michael than the Illuminati. It's all controversy and I believe it's like that on purpose. I don't want to focus on this, though because I think at this point it's all about personal intuition. And nobody can change someones intuition.

Ok, I'm going to be as flat out and short as possible.
Your question: "What is your theory of hoax and its connection the illuminati and who are they in relation to Michael?"

Michael was a already huge threat to the Illuminati.

He exposed their racism in a his 2002 Harlem speech.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7WP4prIwUQ[/youtube]

Even before that, Part 2 of Black or White (which was cut out of the official music video) was his way of breaking free from them.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e3CAN6VWgE[/youtube]

I'm sure you've seen both these videos and you probably know there are sooo many more out there. He broke free and it infuriated them. They went to extreme lengths to get the public against him, using the media. I know you know what I'm talking about. Then on the "This Is It" tour he planned to "expose the world's biggest kept secret." They definitely couldn't have that so they decided it was time to exterminate him. And maybe he did out think them. He said before he out thought Sony, and that Tommy Mottola was the devil. Jermaine said that Michael was about to convert to Islam. And as you can see from what @2good2btrue posted. Michael contacted the NOI for help. The Illuminati's number one priority is probably demonizing Islam / Muslims. (9/11) They HATE them. The Illuminati are racists. I also believe they also set up Princess Diana's car crash. She was going to marry a Muslim man. The Illuminati couldn't have a Muslim child in their blood line if they had children. They also knew that more people would accept Muslims if Princess Diana married him. Micheal knew this. That's it in a tiny little nutshell. I have so much I could explain but you just asked my theory so I thought I'd keep it basic for now at least. May I ask what you think about all this?

You're right about how the Illuminati feels about ppl in the middle east (Islam). Farrakahn(sp) spoke on this matter during a radio interview saying (not verbatim) how it's their agenda to make Islamic ppl look like the enemy....Now Idk about all of the FACTS so don't judge me to whomever is reading this but he also says that  Gadaffi (sp) was actually trying to help build up Libia but yet and still they portrayed him to be the enemy. I still have yet to do my research on that matter, but I wouldn't doubt that it makes any sense ....Dave Chappelle has also spoken on how the Illuminati is using the "blk man" as the puppet hence the reason that some songs end up being an influence and contributing to blk on blk crime. I'm not saying that other races aren't involved and aren't un aware of the illuminati's tactics and hidden agendas. It can happen to anyone...so pls don't get me wrong.  It's so much politics involved it's not even funny....IT'S SCARY!

I just saw a video maybe two days ago explaining how a lot of these politicians have an agenda to kill off the lower and middle class....so it can be nothing but the rich rich rich. This is geared towards certain countries(genocide), and of course certain classes, races, religions, etc.

The medical practices are brainwashed (some) ....obviously, and then some. To be honest, before I even opened my eyes about this hoax and the reason behind it, I haven't been to the doctor in a year due to a personal experience which was nearly deadly but I won't elaborate too much. But I found out then, ppl don't care now a days, and this is a HUGE wake up call....that was a huge wake up call.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal