Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigation Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigation Image Map      Michael Jackson Fan Forum Michael Jackson Fan Forum Image Map      MJDHI Bar MJDHI Bar Image Map

Author Topic: Whitney Houston Dead at 48  (Read 92187 times)

diggyon

Re: Whitney Houston Dead at 48
« Reply #250 on: February 13, 2012, 02:46:06 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Whitney Houston Few Pills Recovered at Death Scene

Harvey is playing the "we give it a different meaning" piano full steam again.

"Recovered"? Lost and found?

Or was it "Discovered"?

Or Re-covered - "Found and covered again"?

Could we please return from "Molto Con Fuoco" to "Andante Grazioso"? Thanks, Harvey.

Yeah, and add to that a little "Ritardando"  at the end because right now I don't understand anything at all!!!!

Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MJonmind

« Reply #251 on: February 13, 2012, 02:49:39 PM »
The day before she dies, Whitney seems extremely passionate about kissing and loving, almost like the goodbyes that Michael gave at Klein office, not long before his “death”.  Like she somehow KNEW...

Hessouttamylife
Plus, I am not of the belief that every death is God's plan.  Satan's schedule  is just as busy.
I respectfully disagree, because God is almightly and always in complete control.
1 Samuel 2:6
6The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.
Job 1:2121And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

paula-c

« Reply #252 on: February 13, 2012, 03:06:56 PM »
TMZ is a lot of shit, so far, i e seen are many contradictions and large differences in what happened on June 25, nothing that would make me think that Whitney is alive, i cannot stop thinking about the time it was declared dead 3:55 am, the day of the death February 11 and its age 48 years, the numbers are also used to do harm.

paula-c

« Reply #253 on: February 13, 2012, 03:15:04 PM »
I can't help but wonder about what this huge news of Whitney's death is masking about other events going on in the world.  CNN talked about nothing but Whitney last night and today most likely.

Meanwhile, there are protests in Greece, a country that could very well go bankrupt.

Iran is on the verge of making a huge nuclear progress announcement, and I've been reading that Israel was planning to (or did?) attack Iran last night, around the same time Whitney's death was announced to the world.  I also read yesterday that over 30 million people in Iran lost access to foreign email services like Gmail, yahoo and hotmail.

It would seem that Whitney's death is a very 'convenient' distraction to what's happening in other parts of the world.

You always have to question what you're not hearing about when the media intensely focuses on one huge story.

And i agree with what he said Andrea.

SimPattyK

« Reply #254 on: February 13, 2012, 03:15:18 PM »
Whitney Houston's Body To Be Flown Back East On Tyler Perry's Jet

Whitney Houston's body will be transported to the East Coast today on Tyler Perry's private jet ... TMZ has learned.
We're told Whitney's body is currently on its way to the airport -- and the plane will take off as soon as it arrives.

Sources tell TMZ, Tyler Perry rushed to the L.A. hospital Saturday as soon as he heard about Whitney's death -- and immediately offered up his private plane to the family.
We're told Whitney's funeral is taking place somewhere in New Jersey later this week.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

In this next article TMZ is making assumptions! they start saying that the possible cause of death was a heart attack!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whitney Houston's Final Meal Rx and Alcohol

Whitney Houston consumed alcoholic beverages shortly before she died, and the mix of prescription drugs and booze could have produced the fatal result.

TMZ has obtained photos of the room where Whitney died, showing remnants of her final meal.  We're told she ordered a hamburger, fries, a turkey sandwich and jalapenos.  The picture also shows a Heineken can and an empty champagne glass.  Sources say the glass had been filled with champagne.

The picture (below) was shot in the bathroom after Whitney's body was removed and shows a tray which contained the turkey sandwich and jalapenos.  Family sources say Whitney ate the burger and fries and took the turkey sandwich and jalapenos into the bathroom where she planned on eating both items after her bath.

If you look closely you can see water on the bathroom floor.

As TMZ first reported, authorities told the family Whitney may have suffered a fatal reaction from mixing drugs and alcohol, possibly leading to a heart attack.

God forgive me, but I didn't believe in the Whitney dead news since second 1.

Call me crazy or hoax-fried but I believe this is all part of MJ's hoax-scenario!
If they announce later on that she also died of a heart attack , then it's gonna be clear as daylight to me!

The only possible way that this isn't true and that they are all dead, is that this is someone else's scenario! (read TPTB/Illuminati), otherwise... I can't explain all these similarities and coincidences!! this is all crazy!!  :shock:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 03:18:47 PM by SimPattyK »

blankie

« Reply #255 on: February 13, 2012, 03:25:37 PM »

Sweet  :cry: she speaks about Michael..  bearhug

« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 03:27:15 PM by blankie »
LOVE YOU MORE

voiceforthesilent

« Reply #256 on: February 13, 2012, 03:30:22 PM »
I wish TMZ , etc.. wouldn't show these pictures of the bathroom and "her final meal". It think it's totally disrespectful and in poor taste.

I believe this was a terrible tragedy, a mistake on her part to mix alcohol and medication and she simply passed out in the bathtub. I feel horrible for the family, especially her only daughter. My prayers have been constant since this happened, as I'm sure others are too.

I am glad that friends and celebrities are reaching out to her family. Tyler Perry seems like a kind soul offering up his plane like he did.

Blessings.
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimPattyK

« Reply #257 on: February 13, 2012, 03:32:23 PM »
BIZARRE Similarities!!!
Amy Winehouse Autopsy Inconclusive, Further Toxicology Tests Needed [VIDEO]
Amy Winehouse Dead: Possible Reasons - A Broken Heart + Drugs and Drink Cocktail (PHOTOS)

"There have been speculations that the British singer died because of a drug and alcohol binge."

blankie

« Reply #258 on: February 13, 2012, 03:44:03 PM »
I wish TMZ , etc.. wouldn't show these pictures of the bathroom and "her final meal". It think it's totally disrespectful and in poor taste.

I believe this was a terrible tragedy, a mistake on her part to mix alcohol and medication and she simply passed out in the bathtub. I feel horrible for the family, especially her only daughter. My prayers have been constant since this happened, as I'm sure others are too.

I am glad that friends and celebrities are reaching out to her family. Tyler Perry seems like a kind soul offering up his plane like he did.

Blessings.

Great words and  and thoughts
I totally agree with you.

moonwalk_/
LOVE YOU MORE

voiceforthesilent

« Reply #259 on: February 13, 2012, 03:46:39 PM »

Sweet  :cry: she speaks about Michael..  bearhug

Thanks for sharing these videos. I think I need to stop watching them because my heart becomes angry all over again at the way she was treated in her last days. 

I remember videos of some of her final concerts that didn't go so well. Her fans were so quick to jump on the wagon and love her when she was on the top of her game but when trouble struck they quickly tore her down. No, that wasn't the reason for her drug problems but I'm sure the pressure put on by "fans" certainly didn't help.

For the most part I think that is where Michael's fans differed than others because they constantly stood by his side even during hard times, and maybe it's because they knew he really loved them. IDK.

The same things that she said about Michael deserving love, compassion, and respect applies also to her and I hope now that she's no longer here to grace us with her lovely presence that people will stop to consider their actions towards others and maybe show a little more love, compassion, and respect to all.

Whitney - God bless you and thank you.
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

blankie

« Reply #260 on: February 13, 2012, 03:51:33 PM »
 bearhug  In these moments  I understand even more how is  important this our Hoax Family.....

Love you Voice  bearhug, love you all  bearhug
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 03:54:02 PM by blankie »
LOVE YOU MORE

SimPattyK

« Reply #261 on: February 13, 2012, 03:52:27 PM »
HEART ATTACK - in the BATHTUB- 3rd July 1971 - Jim Morrison
HEART ATTACK - 16th August 1977 - Elvis "died"
HEART ATTACK - 26th June 1979 - Elvis' father died
HEART ATTACK - 25th December 2006 - James Brown died
HEART ATTACK - 25th June 2009 - MJ "died"
HEART ATTACK - 23rd March 2011 - Liz Taylor died
HEART ATTACK - 23rd July 2011 - Amy Winehouse died
HEART ATTACK - 24th August 2011 - Frank Dileo died
possible?? HEART ATTACK ?? - in the BATHTUB 11th February 2012 - Whitney Houston died

I took this screen shot^^  from a video about exposing the music industry. I don't remember exactly which one from this series: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 04:00:27 PM by SimPattyK »

SimPattyK

« Reply #262 on: February 13, 2012, 04:28:16 PM »
Jermaine Jackson on twitter
"The right words fail me to sum up the sense of loss following the passing of Whitney ... a wonderful woman, a true heart, and an immense artist. Now is not the time for anyone to indulge in negative speculation. It is a time to honor her talent and a voice which the world enjoyed. She is gone too soon, but that incredible voice will live on as an eternal reminder of her timeless talent. Rest in peace my friend." You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Beverly Hills PD Whitney Was NOT Murdered!!!

In case you were secretly wondering, NO ONE killed Whitney Houston ... this according to the police department currently investigating the singer's death.

A rep for the Beverly Hills Police Department -- the precinct that responded to Whitney's death scene at Beverly Hilton hotel Saturday -- just spoke at a news conference, claiming detectives are currently pursuing a death investigation ... NOT a homicide investigation.

The rep Lt. Mark Rosen adds, "This is a normal investigation for death of someone of [Whitney's] age."
According to Rosen, the preliminary investigation is nearly complete -- pending final coroner findings.

Barack Obama I'm Praying for Bobbi Kristina

President Barack Obama is concerned about Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina after her recent hospital scares ... this according to a rep for the White House.
Press Secretary Jay Carney just released a statement -- claiming Obama's thoughts and prayers are with Whitney Houston's family, especially her daughter.

TMZ broke the story ... Bobbi was taken to the hospital Saturday night and again on Sunday. We're told Bobbi was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable" after her mother's death.
Family members fear Bobbi might be suicidal.

Grace

« Reply #263 on: February 13, 2012, 04:31:23 PM »
Whitney Houston's Final Meal Rx and Alcohol

Will anybody seriously consider a glass of Champagne and a Heineken being "dangerous alcohol leading to a heart attack"?

Pharisaism go away.
Heineken?
I swear there's stronger waters than that on this planet and nobody seriously appreciating a beer once in a while will be fond of a Heineken if there are alternatives on the table.

Or is this the "only decaffeinated coffee is true coffee and healthy" wave?
Such as Botox and breast implants and the "you look ever younger" chase?

Come on, American paranoia of everything that is not invented in a plant's laboratory with gloves on
- leave me alone.

Where's the lizard sushi last supper report for Michael, Harvey?
Nothing better to offer than standard medication and a Heineken? I dare you. Put the bar higher, Harve.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 04:39:12 PM by Grace »
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Galaxy

« Reply #264 on: February 13, 2012, 04:31:54 PM »
God forgive me, but I didn't believe in the Whitney dead news since second 1.

Call me crazy or hoax-fried but I believe this is all part of MJ's hoax-scenario!
If they announce later on that she also died of a heart attack , then it's gonna be clear as daylight to me!

The only possible way that this isn't true and that they are all dead, is that this is someone else's scenario! (read TPTB/Illuminati), otherwise... I can't explain all these similarities and coincidences!! this is all crazy!!  :shock:

I believe that this is all part of the hoax as well.

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

MichaelsAngel

« Reply #265 on: February 13, 2012, 04:38:39 PM »

Blessings.

Well said.
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

SimPattyK

« Reply #266 on: February 13, 2012, 04:39:07 PM »
Grace & Galaxy

Tink

Re: Whitney Houston IS DEAD - accept it!!!
« Reply #267 on: February 13, 2012, 04:46:04 PM »
They deemed it not murder, btw.

Natural causes, or side affects of addiction is all we're left with.
My friend who suffered high blood pressure and smoked cigarettes? They said the bath water was much too HOT, and killed her instantly...there could be a similarity here.

And if you think this is a hoax, I want you to WATCH this video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THOSE are tears of real grief, of losing a friend! Whitney is definitely DEAD, people - no doubt about it. No one's holding back; no smiles.

Here's another video, of a friend HIDING Whitney's ADDICTION: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When dealing with Addicts, you can't ever give them any Champagne again; no beer; no alcohol, ever again! It's like putting bullets in the chamber of a gun, and putting it against your head, and playing Russian Roulette! Full-blown addiction is when there's only one empty chamber.

Addiction, you need your friends to slap your friends up side your head!
Kelly messed up, man - she messed up...Whitney did NOT have a naturally raspy voice at all; the people around the person who's addicted, enabled her!!

This has nothing to do with Michael whatsoever. I'm completely disgusted and floored, that so many of you are trying to tie the two together - and call her death a hoax!  :(

LOOK at her loved one ones truly grieving!! Even Bobby Brown wigged out, at his concert

Real life isn't tidy; death is messy and disgusting. After attending the Pre-Grammy parties, I'm 1000% sure, Whitney Houston is DEAD.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 04:49:14 PM by Tink »
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyK

« Reply #268 on: February 13, 2012, 04:47:10 PM »
TMZ seems to be pulling up a lot of weird parallels between Whitney and Michael.  The Mickey Fine Pharmacy (wasn't it shut down?) like Sim posted above, plus this article:

Showing videos Whitney visiting medical offices days before her death (like MJ) and the bottom video, the still shows the camera lights on her with her hand raised, which reminds me very much of the 'last video' TMZ got of Michael, where he is splashed in white light with his hand raised. It's all just too weird.
^^ ;)

jam4truth

« Reply #269 on: February 13, 2012, 04:49:10 PM »
Hello everybody *wink*
so I guess it's the time to upgrade my status from lurker to 'poster'. Kirk Franklin (Gospel singer) tweeted the following (read from buttom to top):

Please retweet that as well. Thanks..
12 Feb Kirk Franklin Kirk Franklin @kirkfranklin

Ok.. Her level of success created a lot of pressure on her life. She was my friend. I'm not sharing what I feel; I'm sharing what I know.

Not fair...

Success killed her...

Wow.....

diggyon

« Reply #270 on: February 13, 2012, 04:51:09 PM »
What if there was really a plan that many celebrities disappear in a strange way !!!  I don't know what kind of effect this could have on the media.
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimPattyK

« Reply #271 on: February 13, 2012, 04:52:51 PM »
Speaking of WATER . . . WATER . . . WATER . . .

LoveShyMichael

« Reply #272 on: February 13, 2012, 04:56:52 PM »
Whitney Houston killed by prescription drugs and alcohol, not drowning, say coroner officials

(NaturalNews) Yesterday NaturalNews reported that Whitney Houston was likely the latest victim of the pharmaceutical industry and its deadly, toxic prescription drugs. Her body was found near her medications, which included Lorazepam, Valium, Xanax, and a sleeping medication (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...).

It has now been revealed by TMZ that L.A. County Coroner's officials told Houston's family that she died from a toxic combination of prescription drugs and alcohol. Importantly, there was not enough water in her lungs to have drowned her, meaning she died from the drugs and then sank into the tub.

"The singer did not die from drowning, but rather from what appears to be a combination of Xanax and other prescription drugs mixed with alcohol ... this according to family sources," reports TMZ (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...).

The family was also told that Whitney died "before her head became submerged."

Yet another victim of the pharmaceutical industry and its deadly medications
The evidence now conclusively points to the fact that Whitney Houston has been killed by the pharmaceutical industry. She had no death wish, no suicidal behavior, and no intent to kill herself. There was no evidence of foul play. She thought she was merely taking "anti-anxiety drugs" that would help her relax, but instead she was killed by an FDA-approved product, prescribed by state-licensed doctors and dispensed by licensed pharmacies.

She was killed, in other words, by "western medicine" (sometimes called "conventional medicine").

FDA-approved pharmaceuticals kill more Americans every year than died in the entire Vietnam War (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). Pharmaceutical drug deaths dwarf acts of terrorism (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and automobile accidents. There is no greater scourge of death and destruction on our modern civilization than the drug companies and their deadly, toxic products.

Elvis and Marilyn Monroe were also killed by the drug industry's medications
Whitney Houston is not the only celebrity killed by Big Pharma's drugs. The industry's toxic chemicals also killed Elvis, Heath Ledger, and Marilyn Monroe (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). And hundreds of thousands of people are killed every year who aren't famous -- they just die quietly in their beds as yet more victims of the greed-driven pharmaceutical industry whose products are more deadly than terrorism.

No other industry is granted so much latitude and government approval to sell deadly products which kill those who consume them. Only the pharmaceutical industry, with its deadly vaccines that kill teen girls (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and its toxic chemotherapy (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) is given near total immunity by the government to keep on killing innocent people like Whitney Houston.

And those who aren't outright killed by their drugs are routinely harmed by those drugs or made into prescription drug addicts. Big Pharma is an industry of death that will continue to kill our beloved singers, artists and fellow citizens and family members unless we demand an end to the drug culture marketing of prescription pills and a return to medical sanity. The FDA legalized pharmaceutical advertising on television in 1997, and since then, drug use (and drug deaths) have skyrocketed across America.

Whitney Houston's death must serve as an urgent reminder that pills are not the answer, and that those who seek to alter their moods, physiology or biochemistry through Big Pharma's deadly drugs are only playing Russian roulette with their lives.

Share this story to help spread this warning: Prescription pills are NEVER the answer! If you want to be healthy, turn to nutrition, dietary improvements, exercise, sunlight and time with nature. Eat organic, non-GMO foods. Take high-end superfood supplements. Get regular exercise and consider starting a home garden. You cannot "chemicalize" your way to good health. The body and mind need Mother Nature, not synthetic chemicals made in a pharmaceutical factory.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

Re: 2012 Movie: Escaping the Game
« Reply #273 on: February 13, 2012, 05:12:40 PM »
What if there was really a plan that many celebrities disappear in a strange way !!!  I don't know what kind of effect this could have on the media.

2012 movie for fall: Escaping the Game - Lindsay Lohan's first movie after Rehab, as an investigator.

For those who have too much, want too much, this world is a playground, where their fantasy becomes a reality. A world very few of us know; the celebrity lifestyle. What happens when a young star in Hollywood is offered a way out of stardom? This is a tale of a famous young star that cannot handle the pressure of everyday celebrity life. He cannot continue to live a controlled life and a victim of what most seem to be a dream. Like "Bourne Ultimatum" meets "Eagle Eye" our hero tries to escape from the watchful eye of the public and learns that there is a way out by hiring an underground secret company that has been faking the deaths of our most cherished lost celebrities for years... Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Elvis Presley, TuPac, Notorious BIG, Princess Diana and many more who live on this lost celebrity island in the Pacific. We see how these celebrities are living today... Written by Nathan Folks 

Plot Summary | Add Synopsis
Plot Keywords: Death
Taglines: Celebrities cannot handle their life, are chosen to fake their death to live on a hidden island amongst other famous celebrities from the past.
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyK

« Reply #274 on: February 13, 2012, 05:30:00 PM »
Regarding the 2012 movie "Escaping the Game" mentioned by Tink above^^, I had written extensively last year on my FB page.
For those interested and who do not have FB accounts, here it is:
Sorry if some of the links are not available anymore, taking into account more than 7 months have passed since I posted this:

[ link to ALL my MJ & Elvis ARTICLES: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ] - SimPattyK

Hello dear beLIEvers... or should I say .... KNOWERS! ;) ♥ I've been very intrigued by this whole "MJ - Dubai Island theory" lately so I did some research on the Internet! GOD bless Internet! :)) And of course I've found a lot of interesting things... clues...connections...confirmations...well call them as you like :) So this is an UPDATE of my first article on this subject. ENJOY and Think for yourselves! Love you all ♥ L.isten O.bserve V.erify E.volve ♥

I. Some key words to start with----- )) Escape; the Game; Brett Ratner; Grucci; fireworks, Movies; Hollywood; Dubai; Palm Island; celebrities; fame; mass-media; lies; lyrics; truth. ♥

II. VIDEOS:

1. PALM DUBAI - MICHAEL JACKSON ISLAND - THIS WAS MICHAEL JACKSON IDEA -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   2. Michael Jackson And the Island- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  3.  THE PALM ISLAND !!! HeeeHeee ♥ - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  4.  The Emerald City in the Wizard of OZ is identical to the Hotel on MJ-Dubai Palm Island!! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   5. Face Value - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  6.  Fireworks by Grucci - Atlantis The Palm Grand Opening Dubai 2008 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(lots of spectacular fireworks! just like MJ likes in his concerts and V from "V for Vendetta" movie:)  :p )
And guess who were present there !? Well what a "coincidence": Lindsay Lohan, Quincy Jones and Janet Jackson !!! here you can see some photos: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ; the work there has started on the island in 2001!)

Pay really close attention to Kenny Ortega's words during the rehearsals of "This Is It", especially those that I've underlined down here: 
    "This Is It- transcript-Kenny ORTEGA: "So we open the show, as you know, with all the lights down. We're gonna create a spectacular opening with pyrotechnics. And we want some sizzles and some cracks and some pops. We have our video that is called "Glimpses and Flashes. And that's where Light Man comes out on the gantry,  above the stage" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now after you read Kenny's words, think about this: What happens after Michael's "death" (death symbolized by Kenny' words "with all the lights down") in 2009 ? On July 4th 2009 an interesting FireWorks TRIBUTE to Michael  during the Macy 33rd Annual Fire work - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - So this is it! This was the "spectacular opening" of MJ's hoax that Kenny Ortega described above ^^ ? what do you think? ;)

Here's the most interesting part!  In the video at no. 6 above here ^^ you can see the 2008 Firewoks opening Ceremony for the Palm Island in Dubai was done by Grucci!!! Well I came across this article called "Off the Wall": You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  where we can read that: "Bermuda’s 400th anniversary celebration culminated with a spectacular !!! Grucci-esque fireworks show and and that the winning boat (remember Kenny Ortega said: "floating") was a Michael Jackson-themed barge featuring a 40-foot tall King of Pop wrapped in red lights, a giant illuminated glove[...]" (so it's the Light Man that Kenny Ortega was talking about! "floating above the stage" ).

Here's a more descriptive article of the event: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Notice the choice of the title: "Join the parade!" - What is that title??? I mean... like the Elephant parade passing by Staple's center the same day of Michael's memorial? like the syntagm "the greatest show on Earth"? See what I mean? Check out the other blogs on this link ^^ And read between the lines..search for keywords even if the content of texts doesn't really say anything clear or blunt... I don't know, maybe I am wrong and I'm seeing things where they aren't, but I feel there's something "fishy" about this blog and the whole "Bermuda" thing on it... I'd like to know your opinions about this, please :)

I'll give you just 2 more links of articles from this same David LaHuta's -"Bermuda Shorts"-blog ^^ - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Again the title caught my eye! "From the Headlines" - it made me think of "Breaking News", tabloids BS and stuff like that; also notice the refined irony and black humor in the tone of this article (like in almost all the articles touching MJ-subject on that blog )... it's like criticizing the whole hypocrite "circus" of actions and publications around MJ's death/tributes & so on an so forth...clearly hinting toward people who had never liked MJ, but now suddenly after his death fell the urge to "remember" him ;) Then take a look at the title of this article: Curtain Call - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login SUGGESTIVE! isn't it? ;) even if the content is not quite likewise...

I also looked a bit into David LaHuta's biography-the author of this blog ^^ - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and if my suspicions are correct...that he might have been working with MJ on the hoax, his blog being some sort of a "sharing island-escape-clues" to the fans/beLIEvers, then I thought it interesting the way he describes himself, starting with this: "International adventurer, television host and seasoned journalist" - made me think of Michael's speech "It's an adventure, a big adventure"; Let's continue with DL's description: "Originally from New York City, David has also lived in Bayswater, London; Lund, Sweden; St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands and is currently based in Bermuda (since 2010) where the adventurous outdoors man enjoys sailing, spearfishing and snorkeling near his home in Southampton." - So he also loves nature! (sounds familiar?), he has made a lot of splendid photos with beautiful landscapes, TV shows, etc... he has an entertainment career, received awards, etc...In my opinion, judging from all this, he is a person that Michael would be interested in "collaborating" with on his secret-island escapism-project, releasing those riddle-like short articles on his "Bermuda shorts" entitled blog, to give the fans some clues about the hoax.. I also guess that Bermuda is a "symbol" for MJ-Dubai - Palm Island", like a cover-up name ;) What do you think about that?

Michael had a "thing" with the ISLAND theme way back before his "death" in 2004 for ex. - "Miss Cast Away and The Island Girls" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and also - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Take a look at the island on the movie poster, doesn't it look familiar to you?? ;) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login --Just type on Google "Michael Jackson island" and you'll be amazed of how many interesting results you'll find!
  1.  Michael Jackson - Water Angel  ♥  a very suggestive fan-made video!! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2.  The Game- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  3.  Going Hollywood- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  4.  Michael Jackson's Death ft. Lindsay Lohan - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 5.   "I'm afraid for my life." Michael Jackson - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 6.   Cracking the Code - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 7.   Somewhere Over the Rainbow- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   8. an Interesting classic movie -MANHUNT OF MYSTERY ISLAND SERIAL TRAILER 1945- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   9. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  10.  Dubai Fountain - Burj Khalifa - Thriller - Michael Jackson - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well well well.... in 2008 The Opening of PALMS Place Hotel!!! and besides PALMS!! they also talk about a "blow up show that the Jacksons will do soon! with everybody in the family involved!" how about that! they've always said it openly! everything was right in our face! hummmm.... :p:p:))) - Don't beLIEve K.N.O.W! K.now N.ow O.ver W.ondering (LMAO :))) Whaaaat??? LaToya & Jackie - interview at "PALMS Place" ??!!!! hellooo!! :))) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Palm Islands Dubai - documentary on construction:

part 1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

part 2 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... re=related

part 3 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... re=related

part 4 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... re=related

III. ARTICLES:

1.   Michael Jackson Dubai Island Designs - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  2.  Janet Jackson at  Dubai Palm opens with star-studded party - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  3.  "Michael Jackson had spent a sum of $1.5 million on a new mansion in his own private island in Bahrain" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4. "At the end of June 2005, Michael Jackson went to Bahrain, the tiny 33-island archipelago in the Persian Gulf known less for its isolation than for playing host to the U.S. Navy's Fifth Fleet: If Jackson wanted to get away from all things American, he chose poorly. So why Bahrain? Blame his own brother - Jermaine, who is a friend of the son of the ruler of Bahrain. Jermaine must have impressed on his brother that he could get himself some private acreage and recharge in Bahrain [...]" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

5. Michael Jackson Island Dubai - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  6.  A relaxed Michael Jackson visits Dubai - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
7. Jackson in Dubai: Buffalo wings, speedboats - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  8.  Dubai Wants to Build Michael Jackson Island? - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  9.  Michael Jackson island proposed for Dubai - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  10.  Michael Jackson Island - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and also - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  11.  Jackson Island - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  12.  Who Will Built Man-made Michael Jackson Island? - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

13.  Lindsay Lohan pays tribute to Michael Jackson - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  14.  TMZ - Lindsay Lohan and MJ -- The Bodyguard Connection - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  15.  Lindsay Lohan Gives Michael Jackson’s Former Bodyguard Alberto Alvarez A Tryout - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IV. Plot Summary for Escaping the Game (2012) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"According to reports Lindsay Lohan has nabbed a role in an movie titled “Escaping The Game”. This is a golden opportunity for her as she will be starring along side one of the lead actors from “The Amazing Spiderman” Chris Zylka.

The story is about celebrities who are so overwhelmed by fame they fake their deaths and move to a remote island. Ironically, Lindsay will be playing a detective pursuing the truth behind all of these famous disappearances.

It sounds like Lindsay landed the lead character in this movie and that is great for her. The shooting is said to be starting in the summer and take place in the US and Spain."

Well guess who the director of the movie is?? Brett Ratner !! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login So, let's resume this: This movie is about celebrities who want to escape their fame and the media circus by appealing to the services of a secret company who helps them fake their death and escape to a remote ocean island. The main character is Lindsay Lohan!! and the director, Michael's good old friend! well yeahhh!!! read the whole plot of the movie, it's really interesting - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

About Brett Ratner: *** Michael Jackson with Brett Ratner at the set of  the movie"Red Dragon".- he invited Michael during the recording of this movie from the famous Hannibal trilogy - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** Plot: A retired FBI agent with psychological gifts is assigned to help track down "The Tooth Fairy", a mysterious serial killer; aiding him is imprisoned criminal genius Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter (Anthony Hopkins). *** Inside Red Dragon_part1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ---)) Look at minute 06:18 - the main character says "I thought he was gone and now he's back!" - it's exactly the "sex scene" loll that you can see Michael had assisted in the first video I gave you here ^^ so I guess this is a clue, a clear reference to Michael's hoax! *** Interview of Michael by his good friend Brett - part 1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So besides the movie"Red Dragon" which is a Psychological !! ;) P :)) Other references I saw: first the DRAGON - I guess you all saw Michael's blouses, shirts and jackets imprinted with a dragon on them! So check out these MIND BLOWING links: *** DRAGON MAN: Michael Jackson appears at the Millennium World Music Awards in Monaco in 2001. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** Michael Jackson tribute at Neverland Ranch's Dragon Coaster in Coney Island - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** the “Thriller” dance for Dragon*Con‘s world record attempt. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** Michael Jackson Dragon - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Games - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ---)) SO.... what can I say? I am THRILLED and I send thriller KISSSSSSES to our favorite RED DRAGON ♥ ♥ ♥

1.MICHAEL JACKSON ESCAPE - Pay attention to Michael's lyrics in the song "coincidentally" entitled "ESCAPE" !! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  2.  Fox News "predicts" the death of Michael Jackson, Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ( At minute 3:22 in you are being told that Michael Jackson, Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan are going to die within 5 years. - see the print screen-photo I've added down here )
   3. In-Depth Look into Michael Jackson & Lindsay Lohan Cases- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  4.  Conrad Murray Who is Lindsay lohan- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 5.  Michael Jackson's Death ft. Lindsay Lohan - Daughter to Father - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

V. Single "Hollywood Tonight " ~ Cover-ArtWork

part 1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    part 2 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Lindsay Connections in part 3 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    the Pantages connection- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    The hoax-TMZ-Charlie Sheen and others...- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So my friends, what do you think? What are we to beLIEve of all these facts or just simple "coincidences" ?? Can we hope that Michael had this GENIUS idea of creating a remote isolated heavenly ISLAND for celebrities to ESCAPE from the mass-media circus they were living in... from their nightmare....escape to a dream-island ? hummm... I can't wait to see what's up next! - I keep thinking of Michael's phrase "The Best is yet to come!" ♥ LOVE you all ♥
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 05:46:16 PM by SimPattyK »

* Permissions

• You can't post new topics.
  • You can't post replies.
  • You can't post attachments.
  • You can't modify your posts.

web statistics