Latest News > Michael Jackson News

Michael's NEW ALBUM....Nothing to do with Sony!

<< < (11/18) > >>

CC:

--- Quote from: "tabloidburn" ---i remember posting this somewhere else here before:

watch out for any new mike-material coming from another label!

mike is thru with sony, the tii-boxset was the last thing he had to do for them (box set and one or tow new songs that he wrote 'ages ago'...) and sony can only put a claim on unreleased material from the time they had a contract with mike himself, now the estate is the contract partner. but that also refers to material from when mike was a sony artist, since they represent the musical legacy, not the person in regards to sony. newly discovered also doesn't mean new material in terms of recently created. anything that mike did outside of sony is 'free'. as mike said himself, he's a 'free agent' now...as a matter of fact, he doesn't even need a label, he is his own. he can just release the record, throw it out there, no label needed... :mrgreen:  

i'm waiting to see 'ghosts' re-released. that is mike's masterpiece, imo, and it's not sony, but 'kingdom entertainment', mike's own company... :mrgreen:

edit: as far as i know, 7even was released partly on the net but was never available as an album
--- End quote ---

WOW :shock:
WE THINK THE SAME! LOL!
I CAN´T WAIT TO SEE THIS...
I´M WAITING... IT´S ABOUT TIME! :mrgreen:

whisper:

--- Quote from: "Melzy777" ---
--- Quote from: "loveratheart4mj" ---
--- Quote from: "whisper" ---I think he means after Human Nature when KO told MJ to drink water and then MJ started to say '' water  ,   water  ''.......
--- End quote ---

Yep he was giving us just a teeny taste of his new song and we didnt even know it!!! ooO(smiling with tears)Oooo
--- End quote ---

Are you sure it's after Human Nature?? It's definitely after Billie Jean on mine. Or is this some sort of different country / different version issue?  :?:
--- End quote ---

Oh yes !! I meant BJ ! my bad  :oops:

LaLove09:
BAM!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D

voiceforthesilent:

--- Quote from: "DancingTheDream" ---Apparently the Cascios are piddled off this news has been leaked..  they think that $ony are trying to force their hand in some way into handing the music over.

Ive had it on good authority that this news has been leaked and not by the Cascios.

Believe it, arabian nights...  this is some good news that is all real.

Think about it.. it makes total sense.    $ony never thought Michael Jackson would "out think" them.  He vowed $ony would never get their hands on any of his new material..  and now it seems they aint!!!!
--- End quote ---

Question: who would leak this information if the Cascios didn't?

Invincible1:

--- Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie" ---God... I'm so confused...  :shock:
So Michael and SONY ARE enemies???
--- End quote ---

:lol: Mee too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version