EchoTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
Grace Rwaramba Twitter
October 26, 2014, 10:31:23 AM
On Twitter, Grace Rwaramba has an account that is locked. However, another Twitter account has emerged with her name on it that is open to the public.  I have been observing it since late June 2014. The first tweet is June 28, 2014. I do not know if it is actually her. There are a few photos, including one with her and a baby and a selfie.

What caught my eye is that of 160 of the accounts that she allegedly follows, 47 of them are major media and journalism outlets (or closely related). In my vivid imagination I suppose that Grace would like to be closely wired to major news outlets in the event a major story breaks. Who knows...

In addition Grace and Latoya are mutual followers. Grace also follows Tito and Jermaine, along with a few extended Jackson family members.

There are a couple of other quirks that I noticed. But it is all continued speculation. Otherwise, I do not know what to think. I will continue to observe. And perhaps this may be useful to someone else...

Check for yourselves... Grace Rwaramba (@GRwaramba)  TWITTER

Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 10:34:24 AM by Echo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

suspicious mind

Re: Grace Rwaramba Twitter
October 26, 2014, 04:09:55 PM
always hard to know if these things are the real deal or not but she sure seems to follow a diverse selection of twitter accounts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

EchoTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
October 28, 2014, 12:01:38 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
always hard to know if these things are the real deal or not but she sure seems to follow a diverse selection of twitter accounts.

Very diverse selection. Kathy Hilton, Frank Cascio, Akon, Larry Levine...interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

October 29, 2014, 12:26:34 AM
Out of the Jackson brothers and sisters, she only follows three of them: Tito, Jermaine, and LaToya.  And only LaToya follows her back.  Given the length of time she had worked for Michael and practically helping raise his children, I would have thought she would be closer to the family. Also, she follows 3T and two other cousins, but not Prince?? And he doesn't follow her, either.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

EchoTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
October 29, 2014, 05:05:45 AM
Pending the authenticity of the account, regarding Prince, I think that Grace may be highly protective of his privacy. She may deem a public following as exploitive.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal