Hey guys! I hope everybody is doing well! I actually liked the video.The desert, beach and its rather simple. It reminds me of a these Vines that Prince Jackson posted, actually now that i think about it they are very similar.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rouxie

Well , Maybe it's not his best video yet the song is amazing , Also the female dancer eeh not so much they could've picked someone better
And No Curls i don't think this video is from his work

August 13, 2014. Jermaine to Oprah
Jermaine stated that the music he was hearing in the A Place With No Name video “is not Michael — at all.” He expressed his belief that Michael did not release the song because he did not want it out. Jermaine said he did not think Michael would have put “all these hip-hop beats” in the song. According to Jermaine, “Michael would die over again if he heard what they were doing.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

bec

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
.... Gimme a break, MJ, you're better then this tired old crap.

So do you think MJ is still in control and this video is his work??

I'm honestly not sure that I care either way anymore. My country is basically burning down as we speak and there's bigger problems to worry about. I wish MJ the best and I hope he's satisfied with how his project turned out. I have been entertained thoroughly and that's all he ever promised. I haven't bought this album and probably won't buy any further albums because it's all too sketchy anymore. But plenty of other people will so it's all good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Hello I just want to say to everyone hello I been here reading daily and want to say that everyone has been noticing really great things especially michaelslady imho and I personally think the video is ok but I believe Michael doesn't want to many people thinking he is alive, since excape has been released only lnfsg has been on the radio so I figure he doesn't want to make it obvious to media and radio hosts because then every non believer would consider and then more people would turn to the hoax, but one of the things I wanted to say was we need some new threads on Michaels newest messages like in his music lol it's been quiet but soon he is going to be back I can tell  :abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Bec, well, if he is behind it, (and other posthumous albums/videos), and continuing to make music etc has been part of this post death project, then I'd have to suggest he isn't satisfied with how it's turned out. They have not been overwhelmingly well received. Probably just proves the general shallowness of acceptance and likeability depending on who one thinks is responsible for the production. A good way for him to find out if people really like his work ... or just him!

But somehow I don't think he gives a damn either/any way - remember him saying he owed Sony another album, a box set or something, and he said they could have something he wrote like ages ago, i.e. he could satisfy Sony (maybe with no thought for the fans/public) with no effort on his part.

You're right, why should we care?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@TypeOnegative, thanks for noticing my posts. I have noticed a lot of things lately and I am just trying to sort thru them all. I have many back and forth feelings on sooo much. Anyway, I agree, I don't think he wants too many people to know whats going on. He doesn't want Sony to be aware of too much. He knows that only a certain few will understand. I don't think he wanted to put his "genius" touch on the videos anymore because that would let the cat out of the bag. kwim?

Nobody else on this planet has his creative genius, so the secret would be revealed. See Mike was born to shine, born to be a star. He can't not be creative in some form or fashion. Its in his blood. Even if he thought he never wanted anything else to do with music, he just can't help himself. So he just gives a little bit. I do feel that hes giving more in another artistic way though. With movies.

I have bought the new cd Xscape. I love it. Took me awhile to decide whether to get it or not. I finally did because I want to keep his legacy alive. I wish I could without supporting Sony. But then, MJ owned half of Sony  :icon_razz:. I have heard a couple of things on the cd that made my mouth hit the floor. Very interesting. I will start a separate post of that later when I get the chance. I have some cookies in the oven right now lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

@TypeOnegative, thanks for noticing my posts. I have noticed a lot of things lately and I am just trying to sort thru them all. I have many back and forth feelings on sooo much. Anyway, I agree, I don't think he wants too many people to know whats going on. He doesn't want Sony to be aware of too much. He knows that only a certain few will understand. I don't think he wanted to put his "genius" touch on the videos anymore because that would let the cat out of the bag. kwim?

Nobody else on this planet has his creative genius, so the secret would be revealed. See Mike was born to shine, born to be a star. He can't not be creative in some form or fashion. Its in his blood. Even if he thought he never wanted anything else to do with music, he just can't help himself. So he just gives a little bit. I do feel that hes giving more in another artistic way though. With movies.

I have bought the new cd Xscape. I love it. Took me awhile to decide whether to get it or not. I finally did because I want to keep his legacy alive. I wish I could without supporting Sony. But then, MJ owned half of Sony  :icon_razz:. I have heard a couple of things on the cd that made my mouth hit the floor. Very interesting. I will start a separate post of that later when I get the chance. I have some cookies in the oven right now lol

I just don't think it's like Mike to put out anything mediocre, which I think this video is, UNLESS, there is something (a clue?) hidden inside.  In other words, we are all discussing the quality etc., but not looking at his intention in releasing this video.  I can't help but think he intended it to be mediocre.  A fan suggested it looked like a Jeep commercial and I would have to agree.  I am still asking myself why?  Why bother with a mediocre video? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

^^^ You are assuming he is behind this video. He may have had nothing to do with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Another thing, with this single and video, they've left out the part (included on the album version) about him looking at the pictures of his 'family and girl'.  Isn't that sort of a critical part of the story? The dilemma of being in this wonderful place with no name or going back to his real world?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions