trublu

The pessimist in me thinks that possibly the many clues we've received come from the estate in order to create mystery around MJ much like Elvis as a marketing ploy. Not that I feel it was needed. MJ is a legend in any case. The most famous person in the world.

I also think that IF he has not faked his death then he must have been murdered. I really hope that this is not true.

We have no proof of anything, dead, alive, hoax, murder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Wasn't there another Murray, a middle-aged white man, who sat in the People vs. Conrad Murray trial...around that time there were pictures saying the white man is the real Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

bec

I think MJ is alive, faked his death, and this is his legacy. A weirdo death to go with his weirdo life.

I think the questions about his "death" and the "clues" that came after were just part of the show. It's his Elvis impersonation and having made the whole world aware of his mantra of obsessively always striving to be the best--keeps us all hanging indefinitely, waiting for him to top Elvis. But maybe he really doesn't care as much as we think/thought.

MJ is smart , and everyone knows as soon as someone dies they instantly transcend their earthly misdeeds.. or perceived misdeeds. He knew death was the only sure way he could revive his brand so his kids could have some sort of cushy life, because lord knows they were all going no where in 2009 pre-D day. With two strikes against them and having to forever bear that name, something had to be done and desperate times call for desperate measures and I think MJ was pretty desperate. His brand was in the gutter with seeming no hope of resurrection. Except for death, and he knew that, because everyone knows that. It's unspoken truth. As soon as some celebrity dies they get honored and their brand value increases, just automatically. So it's what he had to do, for his kids, for his mother, for himself.

So sure, he could have died normally, but when does MJ do anything normal? He didn't have a normal life, and it was all orchestrated and choreographed by himself post-1980 or so... so it stands to reason, just common sense here, that his death should follow suit.

Forget Murray, he's just a distraction. An actor, a player, a character. He probably did actually go to jail. What's 2 years for a couple mil? Who wouldn't do that? In my opinion, none of it matters, it's all just a show. Enjoy the gifts MJ left us, he's done. Well, done with his public "life" anyway. That's why everything has his stink all over it, because he IS in control, like he always was, but I no longer think this has any big meaning or will culminate in any big Bamsday event. It just is. Entertainment. I was entertained so I'm happy. I hope he is too, and I hope it all worked out the way he expected, but I doubt he cares because his "estate" has made a killing and that's all that mattered in the end. That was the goal, I believe, so mission accomplished.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curlsTopic starter

Good to hear from you bec, but how can I forget Murray when, as Suspicious said:

hummm murray is physically free yes but is still trapped by his circumstances . still struggling to prove his innocence so that he can
go back to the thing that is his passion his way of being productive.
Everyone else that had to be involved in MJ's 'death' are free to get on with their lives, but Murray's loose ends aren't tied up yet. Regardless of whether he is a real person or merely a 'character', his story is not over. It's no coincidence, IMO,  that Suspicious' comment also relates totally to MJ after 2005.

Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 10:42:42 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@bec

Totally agree with you, your words are my thought. And i'm more and more convinced that Murray - is only  a clue of Michael : a man who, after injustice has regained his freedom.

And  , as always, I'm waiting for..  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Hi all, I read all the thoughts, and I agree that Conrad Murray is the main actor in this hoax. We believe that MJ is alive, this makes CM is innocent. However, with MJ dead or alive, Murray should insist his innocence, after all have to get on with life and work. My intuition tells me that CM is a scapegoat who? do not know, but it is unthinkable that a cardiologist doctor do not know CPR. I think it's normal not to know the life of CM before the King of Pop, but from 2009 until it makes me angry to see this man always immutable in photos and interviews.
I just hope that someday we can know what really happened, we currently are seeing that the media are echoing the hoax, because it suits them or believe? MJ faked his death, and this is no longer a secret.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wasn't there another Murray, a middle-aged white man, who sat in the People vs. Conrad Murray trial...around that time there were pictures saying the white man is the real Murray.

Yes, i do remember that , i remember i searched him at google he came up right away, strange ,...i  can't find him anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

bec

Because it was just a misquoted pic.

Murray is MJ, he represents MJ. That's it. I don't think there's anything else there.

Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 02:14:45 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

OK,...but still isn't it strange that , several years ago he came up at google and now he don't? It's quite hard to erase pictures from the internet?
Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 01:26:45 AM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

RK

'White' Murray turned out to be a member of the defense team named Matt Alford. He was seated behind them at the trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Because it was just a misquoted pic.

Murray is MJ, he represents MJ. That's it. I don't think there's anything else there.

:th_bravo:    ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I like so many others think that Murray is the key figure in all of this and that he does represent Michael to a degree.

Do I think Murray is a real doctor? Yes I do. I base that on an article on his fathers death.

I'm sure everyone remembers that Murray's father lost his license for subscribing medication that he shouldn't have, why that was important information for us to find I don't know.

So if Murray is a real doctor, why did he agree to take the fall in a hoax? Maybe he truly is a really good friend of Michael's.

Is it possible the Murray that we see is not the real Murray? Yep.

Was he involved in this hoax or being used? I think he has been a part of this since day one. The reason I believe this is because of the telephone call that was placed from Murray's Las Vegas residence on June 25th, 2009 - one of the phone numbers that Michael Amir made sure we saw during the trial. That phone number belonged to a land line, not a cell like everyone wanted us to believe. Why would someone be calling from Murray's home on June 25th, 2009?

Lots of questions still remain unanswered, but I believe Murray does hold the key to all of this.

Love you Michael!

Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 01:09:06 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curlsTopic starter

... I think he has been a part of this since day one. The reason I believe this is because of the telephone call that was placed from Murray's Las Vegas residence on June 25th, 2009 - one of the phone numbers that Michael Amir made sure we saw during the trial. That phone number belonged to a land line, not a cell like everyone wanted us to believe. Why would someone be calling from Murray's home on June 25th, 2009?

I don't think I've ever heard of this before - could you tell me more about this phone call?

Also, without meaning to pry, I'm interested in what's made you start posting again after nearly 4 years away!
Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 06:32:08 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

but it is unthinkable that a cardiologist doctor do not know CPR.

and i have always wondered the same about the body guards. these weren't "the memphis mafia" they were supposed to be pro

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

@curls LOL! No mystery, the reason for not posting for so long is that I was actually a member someplace else.

As for the phone number, yes a call had been placed from Murray's home phone number on June 25th. Michael Amir showed it to the world when he was on the stand. Do you remember him holding up his cell phone and it displayed 3 numbers; cell, home and office. He said he wasn't sure if he had the right number listed for what place but the numbers belonged to Murray and both the defense and prosecution actually had to make a stipulation about all of the phone numbers involved (exhibit 52) which got me searching which ended up finding a site online that dealt with phone numbers and it was clear that the number listed for Murray's home was indeed a home phone number, not a cell.

Haven't been able to figure out who called though!

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions