gwynnedTopic starter

I just stumbled upon this but my jaw dropped when they said about the media frenzy created by a generous Chinese billionaire providing dinner and money to the homeless, 'IT WAS LIKE THE KING OF POP HIMSELF HAD COME BACK TO LIFE!!!!  Seemingly in reference to said Chinese billionaire's rendition of We Are the World in Chinese. 

Starts about 30 seconds in.

[youtube]GIYqtujPKWU&hd=1[/youtube]

As this was posted today, the 26th, the dinner date likely fell on the 5th anniversary.  I have speculated for some time that Michael has something to do with RT.  Just a hunch really, but.... who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just stumbled upon this but my jaw dropped when they said about the media frenzy created by a generous Chinese billionaire providing dinner and money to the homeless, 'IT WAS LIKE THE KING OF POP HIMSELF HAD COME BACK TO LIFE!!!!  Seemingly in reference to said Chinese billionaire's rendition of We Are the World in Chinese. 

Starts about 30 seconds in.

[youtube]GIYqtujPKWU&hd=1[/youtube]

As this was posted today, the 26th, the dinner date likely fell on the 5th anniversary.  I have speculated for some time that Michael has something to do with RT.  Just a hunch really, but.... who knows?

Intresting and strange in the same time lol  ;).....thank you for this Gwynned.Btw I don't know why but their faces looks kinda familiar to me  :icon_e_confused: :

Have you seen this story from january also??.......two women who INTENTIONALLY set themselves on fire  :icon_eek:  :suspect: .

I wonder who this chinese guy is really :icon_bounce:  .......maybe an actor lol :icon_geek: !!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

OMG  Did you see the faces of those women?????  Ghoulish.  What kind of person would parade them around like a freak show at a 3 ring circus???   ;D

I like this excerpt from the article, emphasis added:

[quoteFinally, Chen had the two women display their horrific burns, which seared off their hands and left their faces masks of scarred flesh.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook][/quote]

:WTF:
Shouldn''t the word be 'masses' not 'masks'???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
This hoax has always been connected to the fIre from the start:1- same number of days since Michael's birth till Pepsi fire and since Pepsi fire to his "death" as you see the fire is in the middle of both dates, 2- Dave Dave interview at the Larry King.

Btw did you hear about the mystery millionaire....could it be related to those news about the chinese millionaire?  :icon_e_surprised:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions