SEHFTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4/19/2014 1:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Watch da video here yo: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tito Jackson calmly and coolly defended his brother Jermaine, who told TMZ earlier in the week, "If it wasn't for the Jackson 5, there would be no Michael Jackson."

Tito told our photog in Calabasas Friday ... Jermaine was misunderstood, and he explains why.

Tito also bristled at Debbie Rowe's comment to us ... the Jackson 4 are all bad influences on Michael's kids.

TMZ broke the story ... Debbie intends to seek guardianship of Paris and Prince -- her biological kids -- and would also like to bring Blanket along for the ride, because she believes the current guardianship is damaging all 3 children.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

perhaps what he meant was it should have been me.  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Everyone knows perfectly well that it is the exact opposite...  :icon_razz:  maybe the Jackson really want to anger Michael and provoke his  reaction....   :michael-jackson: :icon_rr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I tend to agree with what Tito says in the video above (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), that “it’s gettin’ to be a little twisted :icon_twisted: from his [Jermaine’s] meaning.”                           

Also notice in the video above what Tito—i.e., not just “a source” this time but Tito himself—said about Debbie Rowe allegedly seeking guardianship: “you know, that whole thing, I’m not familiar with it at all. . . . I don’t know anything about it.” That said, as mentioned last week in a thread now long forgotten (
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ), the following is again noteworthy:

In the article above, “Jackson Brothers - Debbie Rowe Already Abandoned Her Kids Once,” it states “Tito, Randy, Jermaine, and Jackie tell us, '[The children] are well loved and well taken care of. We are quite taken back [sic] that Ms. Rowe has decided now to enter their lives, after she abandoned her children many years ago for money.'" All of them spoke to TMZ about this? If memory serves me, this and other statements in the article may have been general statements made by one or two of the brothers years ago, in the months following 6/25/09 (when Debbie was first connecting with the children) (?), not statements recently given to TMZ regarding current stories.

All the recent stories TMZ has posted about the Jacksons and/or the Jacksons versus Debbie Rowe seem “twisted” upon closer inspection. TMZ is doing a good job: :ghsdf:
Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 07:55:18 PM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
All these TMZ articles about Jackson family are just baloney, MJ uses them to refill the time he needs for whatever behind the scenes.
Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 12:45:51 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Do

All these TMZ articles about Jackson family are just baloney, MJ uses them to refill the time he needs for whatever behind the scenes.

Sweet, I have to ask you this again: how do you know for sure Michael is still alive and that all this 'balony' is used by him to prolong the hoax because of whatever is happening behind the scenes?? Is it because of frontback on twitter or something you experienced during your visit in the USA? I would hate to see you get hurt again...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
I'm not so sure, I do not think an attitude of MJ. Using the family to "fill"?. Regarding the comment of Jermaine, I think Michael "glow" from the beginning. In fact the only one that took his career to the top, was Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Yes, and the other brothers just came along for the exciting ride!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sweet, I have to ask you this again: how do you know for sure Michael is still alive and that all this 'balony' is used by him to prolong the hoax because of whatever is happening behind the scenes?? Is it because of frontback on twitter or something you experienced during your visit in the USA? I would hate to see you get hurt again...

Good question. If there is a hoax, it seems likely that TMZ is in on it, which of course has been discussed in-depth on the forum (e.g., the way TMZ reported the “death” on 6/25/09 hours before any official announcement was made and before any major media outlet, and plus there are the things Harvey Levine [head of TMZ, for those unfamiliar] has said on-camera in the past years [e.g., the “if Michael were dead” comment, and so on]). However, outside of possibly being part of or in on a MJ hoax, TMZ is basically a tabloid, in the business of fabricating celebrity news for the purpose of $elling sensational gossip and potential slander to interested readers. Recent stories about the Jacksons and/or Debbie Rowe versus the Jacksons seem more like tabloid news as opposed to hoax news.Thoughts?
Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 07:19:48 AM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

i'm a man that stays on this side of calabasas  :icon_e_confused:huh?
Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 01:56:40 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

perhaps what he meant was it should have been me.  :Pulling_hair:

My choice ( in a Kennedy way, ofcourse  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_biggrin: ) would be this:

“I thought it would be me.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I'm not so sure, I do not think an attitude of MJ. Using the family to "fill"?. Regarding the comment of Jermaine, I think Michael "glow" from the beginning. In fact the only one that took his career to the top, was Michael.

Marum did you forget to put on the "MICHAEL WOULD NEVER" t-shirt?  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Don't worry about me I won't be hurt cause there is nothing to be hurt about, I just KNOW
Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 12:34:22 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think we misunderstood Jermaine because had made similar comments not once in the past. He had been jealous of Michael always. He is one in general. He also was jealous of his little brother marrying his ex wife.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I don't think we misunderstood Jermaine because had made similar comments not once in the past. He had been jealous of Michael always. He is one in general. He also was jealous of his little brother marrying his ex wife.

There are no problems among Jackson family, Michael likes controversy and his family follow his instructions, in return they are earning a lot of money cause they are under the spotlight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions