SEHFTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4/15/2014 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ TV

Watch the video at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No "Thriller" ... no "Beat It" ... no King of Pop -- Michael Jackson would have missed out on all of that ... and so would the world if the Jackson 5 didn't make MJ such a star. 

At least that's Jermaine Jackson's take ... and who's gonna argue with him? Besides everyone.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

4/15/2014 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ TV

Watch the video at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No "Thriller" ... no "Beat It" ... no King of Pop -- Michael Jackson would have missed out on all of that ... and so would the world if the Jackson 5 didn't make MJ such a star. 

At least that's Jermaine Jackson's take ... and who's gonna argue with him? Besides everyone.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

hummm i am kind of wondering why his response wasn't more along the lines of my brother never would have said that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
hummm i am kind of wondering why his response wasn't more along the lines of my brother never would have said that.

:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

And so say Joe all the time too.... i mean he doesn't say it as clear but anytime i heard Joe talking about his son Michael, he always referred to "Michael, and his brothers" as if he never actually recognised any self made success in MJ's work.

Why are we so surprised now that those words are in Jermaine's mouth. I guess Michael knows about this cause i think he heard it about a thousand time in private (jsut my opinion OF COURSE)

This is nothing NEW, and i don't quite get they do a whole story with it...

Like everybody moved on, and TMZ is only launching on "MJ's Moon"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

suspicious mind

And so say Joe all the time too.... i mean he doesn't say it as clear but anytime i heard Joe talking about his son Michael, he always referred to "Michael, and his brothers" as if he never actually recognised any self made success in MJ's work.

Why are we so surprised now that those words are in Jermaine's mouth. I guess Michael knows about this cause i think he heard it about a thousand time in private (jsut my opinion OF COURSE)

This is nothing NEW, and i don't quite get they do a whole story with it...

Like everybody moved on, and TMZ is only launching on "MJ's Moon"

you know i doubt this is an uncommon perspective for members of groups to have if one or two go off on their own and exceed what the group accomplished together. human nature  :icon_lol: isn't that the battle every day human nature against divine nature within ourselves? after all jealousy was the original sin wasn't it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

:th_bravo:

Agree. Using the infamous “would never” (forgive me, Sweetsunset  :smiley-vault-misc-150: :icon_e_smile: ), contrary to TMZ’s claim (in the video link above), I too tend to think Michael would never tell Debbie Rowe that “the brothers didn’t have any talent, [that] the only other person in the family that had talent was Janet.” How is it to be known that Michael actually said these things to Debbie Rowe and, in turn, that Debbie Rowe actually repeated it to TMZ (or to some anonymous source that told TMZ) per the claim of TMZ/Harvey Levine in the video? Point being, regarding Michael and Debbie, it all remains hearsay.

Regarding Jermaine, notice in the video that Jermaine’s statement, “if it wasn’t cuz of the Jackson 5, [there] wouldn’t be no Michael Jackson,” is potentially taken out of context. What was the whole conversation? What was the particular question being asked by TMZ that prompted Jermaine to say what he did?
Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 10:23:09 AM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

come to think of it though i don't think this is the first that we have heard he was supposed to have said these things.  was it the glenda tapes , taraborrelli or somewhere else over the years?  am i making things up again?  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just noticed that the video link on TMZ's page now directs viewers to search for the video on YouTube, but maybe this will work:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InuXe8_pMPM&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 11:16:50 AM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

come to think of it though i don't think this is the first that we have heard he was supposed to have said these things.  was it the glenda tapes , taraborrelli or somewhere else over the years?  am i making things up again?  :LolLolLolLol:

IDK, :Crash:  :icon_razz: but the keyword is supposed.  Michael Jackson is supposed to have said and done a lot of controversial things over the years. :animal0017:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions