After being a huge believer since 6/25/09 and studying every last detail like Dave Dave and fake funeral photos iv yet become more convinced, my wife watches tv and I see on NBC they are focusing on the word believe and on dateline, one of her shows she likes there are episodes of faked deaths it seems the media is attracted towards Mike's hoax and are inspired by it but don't reference to it but instead give clues I know this is a crazy thought but its my real opinion. I wish we could all see michael again and like sweet says it will likely take him ten plus years I thought this all along I wish he would just come back I have this idea to help Michael I think we need to somehow form a support group and agree to help him when he returns and where could he be? I'm thinking he's in a house in the woods somewhere and also think of this, michael Jackson is the most famous person alive or even ever in history still alive so I do not believe he was broke like they said no matter how many homes he bought or other debts he had there's no way ever he was broke I think he gave a huge amount to the government themselves and then went into hiding ands I believe he did it for his safety or he might have just gotten sick of fans. Michael is the kindest person and I know that he's still helping family,children and people all over but my wish is to help him realize we know he's alive and we need him back! He was saying he wanted to. Get into. Film maybe this is work in progress. :screaming-7365: Michel where did you.........go?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

[imgYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login][/img]
so i saw this and it got me to thinking. i wanted to see something of wade dancing as an adult.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    i was kind of like  :WTF: when i saw this . remember the video for behind the mask? what do you all think? am i a total nut case? ( ok don't answer that out loud  :smiley_abuv:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Wade Robson is full of bs. Nobody believes him and honestly I think posting Robsons name just give fuel to the fire. Hes broke as a joke and after he broke up JT and Britney up, he has ZERO credibility in Hollywood and cannot be trusted at all. He can't even really get a job and now he knows this is the easiest way to put money in his account. Anybody can cry wolf, but it doesn't make any of it true. I never thought MJ was guilty. No parent in their right mind would take money if they truly thought someone was guilty. They would want the pedo under the jail. kwim?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Michael Jackson Sex Abuse Accuser Wade Robson Wants To Review MJ's Molestation Criminal File!!!

Michael Jackson's lawyers for his estate are in a legal tug of war with Wade Robson who claims the late singer molested him for seven years starting when he was seven-years-old.
Robson's lawyers are trying to get MJ's legal team to give them access to the late singer's Santa Barbara molestation criminal file, but the estate legal team are balking at that request!
The docs that are being requested by Robson's lawyers are the following:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Michael Jackson Sex Abuse Accuser Wade Robson Wants To Review MJ's Molestation Criminal File!!!

Michael Jackson's lawyers for his estate are in a legal tug of war with Wade Robson who claims the late singer molested him for seven years starting when he was seven-years-old.
Robson's lawyers are trying to get MJ's legal team to give them access to the late singer's Santa Barbara molestation criminal file, but the estate legal team are balking at that request!
The docs that are being requested by Robson's lawyers are the following:

Sounds off... he wouldn't need the estate to "give" him the court documents. They are public record. All you have to do is contact the courthouse and pay for the copies. Anyone can do it... even you and me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

A great article by MJ Truth Now that ties Wade Robson to AEG
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A great article by MJ Truth Now that ties Wade Robson to AEG

Thanks  :),this fit well with the phrase........  "everything is CONnected" :LolLolLolLol:  :thjajaja121:  :icon_geek: !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What day is the civil case scheduled for? Or has it been thrown out?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

A hearing is set for October 2014
More info here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Thanks for that link RK, I too was wondering what was happening with this case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks, RK!   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eydTdYhEPcs&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Do

One of the things I would like to talk about (as in 'the other scenarios) but yet I'm afraid to.....
How can we be a 1.000 % sure that Wade Robson, and others who came forward, are all liars?
(Please, all I want is a decent discussion, and in no way am I accusing anyone. If this discussion is not allowed, then I ask a moderator to delete this post).
Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 09:01:23 AM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

I have read the trials transcripts, it gave me a good  and very clear vision  of how they tryed to frame MJ. And how the acussers have lied. it was always about the money in everything. I  have read in transcripts and other  sources. and yeah i know MJ did pay out , there  was in the clausule, that  MJ never admitted he had abused or touched that Kid. Both parties had signed that, ask yourself would you do the same if it was  son?  , i know i would not, if someone would touch or abuse my son, he would be dragged to court, there would be no money in the world that could pay of someone touching my son.

Remember MJ had his trial, and there was a jury,   MJ was acquitted of all charges.
Everyone knows the minorty of people all over the world were feeding by press/media, we know the media has made him look guilty before the trial had even started. So i bet even jury members were some sort of indoctrinated by the media, i have read or saw an interview with one of the jury members, who said they would have found him guilty if he was, but there were no grounds to find him guilty, to me it felt like they were even eager to say he was guilty, but there was nothing to condemn MJ.. Nothing!

Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 05:51:11 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
― Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal