Its her

Re: List of questions about the past 4+ years
August 31, 2014, 04:38:00 AM
1.   What is your username and has it always been the same?
Its her, the same, yesterday, today and could be 4ever.

2.   What made you look into the hoax and when?
The interview at Neverland with Larry King, Jermaine and his “flies circus”    :thjajaja121:, suggesting that something smells about everything Jermaine says, or even at Neverland in general!

3.   What do you think is his reason to hoax his death?
Multiple personal reasons (lifelong, heartfelt personal goals behind the scenes, such as "loosing the bonds of wickedness, opening eyes, setting the captives free, turning many to righteousness", oh, and revealing his massive 30 year Illusion :icon_e_surprised:, etc ), but mostly to top everything ANY performer has ever done, as The Greatest Show On Earth, Ever.

4.   Who do you think are 100% in on the hoax?
I believe MJ has had people keeping his secrets, small and large, since the mid 70s, beginning with concealing his birth certificate (I don’t think it was concealed until then)! Those in on the Hoax include everyone in the Liberian Girl, This Is It, and MJ Death, Memorial & Funeral films; Every celebrity who has also mysteriously “died” under dramatic, almost soap opera circumstances (David Carradine, JFK Junior), especially with a significant other (of theirs) dying soon after; Michael’s immediate family, friends and everyone on his payroll, including those who said  :icon_albino: they “dressed” or we “saw”,  :icon_rolleyes: handle his “corpse”; Every celebrity who has publicly commented on his death, including President Obama, Donald Trump, Paul McCartney, Larry King and Whitney Houston, who whadda ya know, has died herself, now! I also believe that he has cleared such a humongous cloak and dagger deception with National Security, for legal reasons and his own safety (the government  :suspect: doesn’t like grandiose surprises which make them appear inept and stooge-like), which would necessarily include the President of the U.S., and as many Federal and local law enforcement people as it takes to turn a blind eye on purpose to things which are part and parcel of MJ’s Illusion. Also every person who has assisted MJ in OTHER hoaxes, probably as practice efforts leading up to the REAL THING, such as his fake marriages and fake Pepsi commercial mishap. His Hoax Biographers Randy Taraborelli and Rabbi Shmuley Boteach :icon_eek: , and all his attorneys! It would be quicker to name those NOT in on this hoax.   :LolLolLolLol:  Oh yeah, Evan Chandler, Jack Nicholson, and Dame Elizabeth Taylor, too. She would not have cooked in the heat for hours at his funeral unless she knew HE would know and be disappointed if she simply sneaked out sparing herself that torture! She knew he had not died. :D

5.   Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return?
Of course he will come back---what kind of movie plays no ending credits?? What kind of actor in a play takes NO bow at the end????? But, will anyone believe it is really him? Nah. His own long time fans don’t even recognize him now from the millions of pictures of his doubles. When and how? Errr, “Remember remember, the 5th of November…” Idk how, but I expect some fireworks. Perhaps he is making a movie for theater release, an O.J. type narrative called "How I Did It" which the trailer will suggest another kind of movie, but he will  :WTF: really use to 'splain THAT he did it (Hoax his death) and how. :icon_e_wink: Don't choke on yer popcorn, when he walks back in to yer life!! :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: ha ha ha ha

6.   Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?
Heck, YES! He LIKES to watch. (And, I think he simply can’t resist playing with us!) Not to mention the pure genius, of inventing a way to anonymously keep his finger on Fan Pulse, so he can act accordingly if it begins to weaken (or, race dangerously  :icon_e_wink:)…I have had many suspects. When I actually believe the person we think we “know” as “Michael Jackson” is not a fictional character being played by cleverly handpicked actors, but a puppet Master lurking over his favorite project, I suspect  :animal0017: those who display a certain wry and challenging wit, almost mocking us. Remember, this is a guy who believes he can get with any female on earth, according to the conversation leading into the album song, You Rock My World. The “peacockery” (display and stomp ;)) is unmistakable to me in certain posts, but whether I am right or not remains to be seen. I suspect “he” has spoken to every one of us at one time or another. Very, very sociable and quietly friendly guy. Makes you wish he was real.   

7.   How long do you think this hoax was in the planning? Please explain why.
THIS Hoax was seeded into being in the late seventies. I think he spent at least a decade perfecting his magic trickery and effects for his live shows, and when his solo Thriller film took off like wildfire, he realized that he could actually pull even a Rabbit of THIS magnitude out of his hat. He’s stated that since his dad Joseph scared him that one night by appearing in the open window wearing some frightful mask, he NEVER forgot that FEELING (of THRILLING FRIGHT and of course in his Moonwalker book, he shared his heartfelt dream to MAKE people FEEL things very strongly through his work). What’s more rattling than shock and fear and death? And, to take the edge off it all, he DID foretell it all in his lyrics over the years, what he WOULD do---just so as not to give anyone a real heart attack. But of course, EVERYONE completely forgot it-- if anyone ever DID even get what he was doing, beforehand, and the world cried like the brokenhearted hopeless anyway!

8.   Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?
Yesssssssss! I think we need to take another, deep look at the Liberian Girl video. And I also wonder why NO one has mentioned that the movie Men In Black is on TV two - four times a week ALL this year so far! I’ve never seen a movie played so much in my entire life watching TV. I believe there is something in that movie which relates to this Hoax, and that it will keep playing until someone spots it. It dawned on me a few years ago, that if an industrious individual had a burning desire to make movies all his life, he would NOT wait until he was middle aged to do it! Someone else might, “after the kids leave the nest” or, to gather some start-up money, or some other excuse, but NOT Michael Jackson, someone whose every project turns automatically into pure gold, WHY would HE wait until he was fifty years old and now that movies are mostly digital??? I think he has been making movies since the eighties, no matter WHOSE names are on them.  :icon_eek:   And Men In Black is significant to this Hoax in a big way, whether he made it, wrote it, or as a sponsor, just tucked something into it, subliminally, as Hollywood is notorious for. What else could Keep Watchin mean?? Unless he meant keep watchin for JESUS, but it seems to me that that has been abandoned here, right? or not? :icon_e_confused:

9.   Which part of the hoax do you like less?
Vicious arguing between fellow BeLIEvers. Not so much anymore, but it has been hairy at times. So unpleasant. Passengers here, on this adventure, saying say rude things under cloak of Usernames, with no respect or consideration for a fellow rider’s feelings, which they would never say to anyone in person. (Which they would never say to MJ himself or anyone representing him as an insider here, either, if they knew.) Some of it may have been started by Mr. “Wanna Be Startin Somethin” himself  ???, but, it’s still the part I liked least.

10.   What do you think is the best hoax video / YouTube channel?

11.   Do you think O2 guy was MJ?
I don’t think “MJ” is MJ!! I think he has consistently hired that part out after Thriller… :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

12.   What old topic should be discussed again you think?
Liberian Girl short film, and why each person is in Michael’s video? What do each of them have to do with MJ? Also, films which have Michaelish elements in them, possibly on purpose, as pawprint-proofs leading straight to him!!!!! :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:

13.   If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point, which 3 things will that be?
{One} would be the uncanny, spot on mention or actual predictions in his works, lyrics and short films, of events, situations, sentiments and people :icon_exclaim:
{Two} would be “The Estate” hitting the ground RUNNING, with regard to tripling his net worth, when his death was supposedly a paralyzing shock to everybody. Sudden death tends to bring everyone to their knees for a good while, not instantly mobilize personnel enough to crank out three Hoax films and what else do ya know? A live Hoax Death website (Amy's, I mean)

{Three} would be just the speed with which the whole CIRCUS sprung up right on the tail of the reported “death”, as if it were serious, expeditious,  :omg:  :omg: damage control :affraid: :affraid:. There was the “announcement” of MJ taken to the hospital and a small vigil of locals outside holding their breaths, then, at the hour of death and into the night, hoards of overwrought people sobbing their hearts out. I think maybe three of them interviewed were MJ-plants, to dramatize the mourning process---especially the chubby lady holding her little boy to her chest and scaring him to death, bawling all over him as if MJ was his daddy... but the MILLIONS of OTHER sobbing people were very real, and it appeared to me to be the world’s turn to shock MJ out of his royal sox, and into scurrying to stop all the real crying he really, really had not prepared himself for :icon_exclaim: This guy scripts e  v  e  r  y  thing, even some hysterical mourners...and I felt some apprehensive alarm there--hard to describe---when the audience took over the "stage" there, and almost became the story!!  THE very NEXT DAY, Larry King and Jermaine Jackson played like Groucho and Harpo Marx (respectively), at Neverland. Then Auntie Jemima (the syrup lady), MJ’s “spiritual advisor” came out of the woodwork saying he was begging her for drugs…

On Thursday when a newsman was all choked up as he reported MJ dead, I believed it was real.  :'( But by Monday, not so much.  :o It was just too ridiculous, even though it got worse and worse, over the top! the details, I mean. I posted already on this subject somewhere here, and I have used these arguments on non believers without success. But, whatever; Jesus predicted once that sometimes people won’t even believe when one “comes back from the dead”. I know that is true! If MJ does reappear, swearing that this whole death adventure was a Hoax, some will still not believe it. He already knows this and had documented proofs over and over in his work and history that yes, it HAS been planned and carried out according to that plan since whenever he thought it up. The truth will be in the math, I think.

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.
I KNOW people already think I am crazy. If I told you, it would frighten the crap out of you. I think Michael Jackson discovered something when he was studying the human brain, and when he exposes this, it WILL be the greatest demonstration of freedom EVER--just as someone said!!  :bowdown: :bowdown: Go WATCH Men In Black. People will not believe it, but he will be able to prove he has used this :icon_albino:  technology himself on the world to accomplish his Illusion.
It’s not the ONLY thing this Hoax will have accomplished, but everything he has planned is related to RE-conditioning folk to think for themselves, to right wrongs, and to give everyone with “an ear to hear” the facts they have needed for decades and decades in order TO think correctly for themselves. There will be some who will go back asleep, just as surely as a person rolls over on their other side to continue sleeping, though awakened briefly, but it won’t be that he didn’t change the rest of their world, ANYWAY, too. :michael_jackson-1135: ???  :over-react-smiley:. For some of us, he’s had our full, rapt attention for five years. Souza said he was trying to make us SEE. I think his reappearance will be the other shock, the second "shoe drop", the  :icon_e_biggrin: awaited shock, one more chance to wake everyone up, so as many as possible can “see”.   :multiplespotting:

15.   What made you laugh the hardest the past 4 years?
Jermaine's flies---SO annoying  :icon_lol: until I calmed down and "got it"--- omiGOSH!; the notion of Michael Jackson  :D begging for anything from anyone, let alone drugs  :TongueOutSmiley: ; my being referred to as “Its who”.  :icon_e_surprised: Hysterical! And, way before that, Ginafelicia remarked one time, in her way, “Why oh why, am I here obsessing over Michael Jackson, when I should be out spending my husband’s money?”  I thought, “WHAT?? :icon_e_surprised: YEAH, does the guy even know your heart is not his???” But then I realized no one could resist Michael Jackson’s spell, and yes, you know her sweety had to wait around for her to get her “MJDHI fix” every day. Hah ha ha ha. :icon_lol: That tickled me for months---picturing every time she posted, her husband and his money with cobwebs on them, in the back seat of the Hoax coach, while she worried about MJ online!! She was funnier than cr@p. Haven’t heard from her in a while.  :icon_e_sad:
Oh, and I think Michael Jackson is THE nuttiest. I’ve enjoyed discovering this. I never knew. :icon_e_biggrin:

16.   Anything else you want to share or questions you think should be added?
Yes. I wanted to explore more, what “new career” or shocking new turn in life MJ could possibly have planned for himself, which he or others thought might anger or upset some of his fans. We talked about it a while back, for a few pages and then, without coming to any conclusions, nevermore. We know he has been at work these last five years, producing all kinds of entertainment. When is this change in his career, supposedly, to commence? Is it one of those, "Is That Scary For Ya?", just a rumor to make us all mad, or has he already shifted into his new career, right under our noses? I think the latter. But it’s nothing to get huffy about, so maybe I am wrong. Any thoughts? Also, I think we've become quite a little club here, and as such we should each be issued a Secret Decoder Ring :icon_exclaim:  :icon_bounce:  :icon_albino: :bearhug:

JK. :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

curls

August 31, 2014, 03:14:03 PM
I know I've said it many times before but I love your writing Its her!   I don't agree with everything you say but it would certainly be amazingly awesome if the gist of your theory ever turns out to be correct.  I don't have your confidence, but you always remind me of how it might be, and take me to a happy place, even if just for a few moments!  :icon_e_biggrin:
Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 03:15:12 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

September 01, 2014, 03:35:55 AM
I know I've said it many times before but I love your writing Its her!   I don't agree with everything you say but it would certainly be amazingly awesome if the gist of your theory ever turns out to be correct.  I don't have your confidence, but you always remind me of how it might be, and take me to a happy place, even if just for a few moments!  :icon_e_biggrin:

Aaaaaawwwwww! :bearhug: Thank you for telling me! :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

September 07, 2014, 07:11:38 PM

Iamhere4mj – on here, yes

I was at work when I heard the news and just like everyone else I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. As I watched all of the news reports that night calmness overcame me and I knew Michael was alive. The reason is very personal and for some it would sound absolutely bizarre.

Maybe this belongs in question 14! LOL!

I believe that the hoax was not to be as it has turned out to be.

I think Michael was pulling off the hoax to get back at the media (it started with that radio show) and to see how the world really viewed him but something happened. Either he or his kids were in danger and something had to be done.

Most of the Jackson family, Kenny, Travis, some of the This Is It crew, Branca and McClain, FBI, some of the LAPD, Conrad Murray, Nicole Alvarez, Alberto Alvarez, his kids of course, Randy Phillips and so on.

5.   Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return?

I have believed with my whole heart that Michael would return up until recently. Maybe because so much time has gone by and there is less and less information being reported, but then I go over everything again and I ask myself, how could he not come back?

There is no way he would be away from his kids forever. I do think he sees them but not as much as he should.

Michael will slip in quietly (maybe as Miss Blondie), play with us and then BAM! Not sure of any specific date though.

6.   Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?

You bet he reads the forums – I believe he was also on the LKL blogs! I don’t know if he posts on forums but every once in a while there is a post that comes out of nowhere and you never see another post from that person again.

I think Michael had thought about a hoax many times over the years but every time it was about to happen something delayed it. But it couldn’t be delayed anymore.

I think it started when he left the US in 2005.

Does everyone remember the recording studio he was at in 2006?

Well on their website after Michael passed, there was this:

After being left fall into a dilapidated state, the stud farm and house was purchased by Paddy and Claire Dunning, the owners of the award-winning Grouse Lodge Recording Studios and Coolatore House. It was purchased in trust for their client, Mr. Michael Jackson, who had hand-picked the house to become his Irish estate. Michael was recording nearby and had a deep love for Ireland. Creatively and personally the country allowed him a freedom he had not experienced in years. And the first stages of what would have been the comeback of the century were plotted in Westmeath. Working with the very best in local labour and working to designs Jackson had made with a local architect. Amongst many features was a state-of-the-art wooden extension which features four brand-new bathrooms and culminates in a spectacular roof garden with 360 degree panoramic views of the Westmeath countryside.

Sadly, he never got to see the finished house which Paddy and Claire, who are also members of the Georgian society, restored to its former glory in 2009. The future is what you make of it.

The above has been replaced with this:

After being left fall into a dilapidated state, the stud farm and house was purchased by Paddy and Claire Dunning, the owners of the award-winning Grouse Lodge Recording Studios and Coolatore House and members of the Georgian society. It was restored to its former glory in 2009 and is now available for rent.

8.   Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?

Because of all of the information that we have and at the speed it was given, we have overlooked a lot of things and should always go back in time and re-look at things.

Since I am somewhat new here, I haven’t had a chance to go over all of the posts and see what has been talked about.

My favorites are the autopsy report, the ambulance at the hospital (that day and the other day) and the 02 press conference.

All of the bickering.

I don’t watch hoax videos anymore.

YES!

Who is buried at Forest  Lawn?

13.   If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point, which 3 things will that be?

I only need one: Listen to the beginning of Hold My Hand. Michael says I’m Alive and akon says They got it MJ.

What more proof do you need than Michael saying he is alive and akon confirming what the believers have known all along?

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.

I believe there are two Michaels. And who would be the other Michael? I believe it’s Brandon, Marlon’s twin.

1.   That odd statement from Marlon about Brandon at the memorial and a transcript that I found from CNN where someone stated that Brandon had spearheaded the whole thing.
2.   There are 10 children depicted in the Michael cd mural – Brandon is painted in as being around 12 years old and if you look close enough it is like he is hiding between Michael and Marlon.
And who could look more like Michael other than a family member?

Probably when Blanket wiped his hand on his mouth and then shook Oprah’s hand during the interview with the kids and Katherine and Joe.

The most surprised moment was when Miss Katherine stated in the Oprah interview that Dr. Murray told her that Michael was no longer with them. All along it had been made to be that there was no contact between Murray and the family at the hospital.

I’ve been going through the autopsy threads and maybe I missed it, but I’m not seeing anything discussing the diabetes test that had been done. It came back that the diabetes was well under control.

If that autopsy was not on Michael and Michael didn’t have diabetes, then who was that test done on? Or does Michael have diabetes?

Also, there are huge similarities between Michael’s and Whitney’s deaths. It is a possibility that Whitney is still alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2014, 03:54:50 AM

Iamhere4mj – on here, yes

I was at work when I heard the news and just like everyone else I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. As I watched all of the news reports that night calmness overcame me and I knew Michael was alive. The reason is very personal and for some it would sound absolutely bizarre.

Maybe this belongs in question 14! LOL!

I believe that the hoax was not to be as it has turned out to be.

I think Michael was pulling off the hoax to get back at the media (it started with that radio show) and to see how the world really viewed him but something happened. Either he or his kids were in danger and something had to be done.

Most of the Jackson family, Kenny, Travis, some of the This Is It crew, Branca and McClain, FBI, some of the LAPD, Conrad Murray, Nicole Alvarez, Alberto Alvarez, his kids of course, Randy Phillips and so on.

I have believed with my whole heart that Michael would return up until recently. Maybe because so much time has gone by and there is less and less information being reported, but then I go over everything again and I ask myself, how could he not come back?

There is no way he would be away from his kids forever. I do think he sees them but not as much as he should.

Michael will slip in quietly (maybe as Miss Blondie), play with us and then BAM! Not sure of any specific date though.

You bet he reads the forums – I believe he was also on the LKL blogs! I don’t know if he posts on forums but every once in a while there is a post that comes out of nowhere and you never see another post from that person again.

I think Michael had thought about a hoax many times over the years but every time it was about to happen something delayed it. But it couldn’t be delayed anymore.

I think it started when he left the US in 2005.

Does everyone remember the recording studio he was at in 2006?

Well on their website after Michael passed, there was this:

After being left fall into a dilapidated state, the stud farm and house was purchased by Paddy and Claire Dunning, the owners of the award-winning Grouse Lodge Recording Studios and Coolatore House. It was purchased in trust for their client, Mr. Michael Jackson, who had hand-picked the house to become his Irish estate. Michael was recording nearby and had a deep love for Ireland. Creatively and personally the country allowed him a freedom he had not experienced in years. And the first stages of what would have been the comeback of the century were plotted in Westmeath. Working with the very best in local labour and working to designs Jackson had made with a local architect. Amongst many features was a state-of-the-art wooden extension which features four brand-new bathrooms and culminates in a spectacular roof garden with 360 degree panoramic views of the Westmeath countryside.

Sadly, he never got to see the finished house which Paddy and Claire, who are also members of the Georgian society, restored to its former glory in 2009. The future is what you make of it.

The above has been replaced with this:

After being left fall into a dilapidated state, the stud farm and house was purchased by Paddy and Claire Dunning, the owners of the award-winning Grouse Lodge Recording Studios and Coolatore House and members of the Georgian society. It was restored to its former glory in 2009 and is now available for rent.

Because of all of the information that we have and at the speed it was given, we have overlooked a lot of things and should always go back in time and re-look at things.

Since I am somewhat new here, I haven’t had a chance to go over all of the posts and see what has been talked about.

My favorites are the autopsy report, the ambulance at the hospital (that day and the other day) and the 02 press conference.

All of the bickering.

I don’t watch hoax videos anymore.

YES!

Who is buried at Forest  Lawn?

I only need one: Listen to the beginning of Hold My Hand. Michael says I’m Alive and akon says They got it MJ.

What more proof do you need than Michael saying he is alive and akon confirming what the believers have known all along?

I believe there are two Michaels. And who would be the other Michael? I believe it’s Brandon, Marlon’s twin.

1.   That odd statement from Marlon about Brandon at the memorial and a transcript that I found from CNN where someone stated that Brandon had spearheaded the whole thing.
2.   There are 10 children depicted in the Michael cd mural – Brandon is painted in as being around 12 years old and if you look close enough it is like he is hiding between Michael and Marlon.
And who could look more like Michael other than a family member?

Probably when Blanket wiped his hand on his mouth and then shook Oprah’s hand during the interview with the kids and Katherine and Joe.

The most surprised moment was when Miss Katherine stated in the Oprah interview that Dr. Murray told her that Michael was no longer with them. All along it had been made to be that there was no contact between Murray and the family at the hospital.

I’ve been going through the autopsy threads and maybe I missed it, but I’m not seeing anything discussing the diabetes test that had been done. It came back that the diabetes was well under control.

If that autopsy was not on Michael and Michael didn’t have diabetes, then who was that test done on? Or does Michael have diabetes?

Also, there are huge similarities between Michael’s and Whitney’s deaths. It is a possibility that Whitney is still alive.

Yes that was "fun" lol  :LolLolLolLol:......but wait and see Blanket in "action" again ,he did not want to be kissed by Toy .The way he turned his head tho lol  :icon_lol:  ;)!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSfRdkOhULk[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2014, 09:27:04 AM
1.   What is your username and has it always been the same?

My username is NJackSwing91 and it has remained the same since I started posting (which was fairly recent).

2.   What made you look into the hoax and when?

I started looking into the hoax after watching MJ music videos, which was earlier this summer.  I was surprised to see the videos for Hold My Hand and Hollywood Tonight because I didn’t realize they had released an album in 2010. Starting in the Fall 2008 up until a couple years ago, I had some personal/family hardships so I couldn’t keep up with MJ news.  I was devastated when they reported his ‘death’ in 2009. I remember hearing about the trials afterwards, but couldn’t look into them more. 

3.   What do you think is his reason to hoax his death?

I believe his reasons to hoax his death has something to do with the 2005 trial. 

4.   Who do you think are 100% in on the hoax?

Everyone that was at Carolwood that morning on 6/25/2009 (Conrad, security, children, nannies, cook), paramedics, high-ranking individuals that work at UCLA Medical Center, and high-ranking individuals that work for the government (local, state, and federal) know the details on how Mj faked his death that day, although not everyone knows why, where to find him, or what he's up to right now.  I believe there are many others that know MJ had faked his death, but were never given the details on how he pulled it off or where he is located.  They were simply paid off to do a certain task and then keep their mouth shut (Coroner, medical professionals during the trial, AEG, some people at Sony).  I think the less information they know the more likely the hoax will work.  I think the Jackson family did not know immediately that MJ faked his death, but have eventually learned about it through their network of people (except Jermaine…I think he knows everything). They, too, do not have information about how it was done or where to find MJ. 

5.   Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return?

Yes, I believe MJ will return, but he will make it appear as if he wasn’t planning to return at all.  He would plan it out as if someone had slowly uncovered all the facts and then call him out on it revealing his exact location.  OR he would make it look like he had been kidnapped.  I think he is waiting to uncover some truth about people behind the 2005 trial. 

6.   Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?

I believe MJ reads the forum as an observer. 

7.   How long do you think this hoax was in the planning? Please explain why.

I believe MJ has been planning his death since the end of the 2005 trial and that he used help from the Nation of Islam.  When I say this, I don’t mean the Nation itself (as an organization) was involved, just that Mj used members of the Nation to help him.  He had to wait a few years to pull this off because of the Marc Schaffel and Deiter Weisner lawsuits, but also to collect more information on people. 

8.   Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?

I’m still reading through previous posts, so I don’t know yet if anything has been overlooked.

9.   Which part of the hoax do you like less?

I don’t like reading tabloids.  They have nothing to do with the hoax.  But, I end up reading their reports anyway looking for clues or inconsistencies.

10.   What do you think is the best hoax video / YouTube channel?

The best hoax video I’ve found so far is the one where they research the origins of the stretcher seen in the gurney picture.  The stretcher he is laying on is from early 2002 and UCLA no longer used this type of stretcher in 2009.  I like the channel MJHoax4Believers the best. I also follow Pearl Jr. videos.

11.   Do you think O2 guy was MJ?

Yes

12.   What old topic should be discussed again you think?

I think we should discuss the 2005 trial more.  Is it a coincidence that there now has been child abuse allegations once every decade since the 90s? There are people behind this and I think MJ is trying to reveal them.  They may be persons that we may not even know.

13.   If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point, which 3 things will that be?

The Weekly World News re-posting that MJ would fake his death on 6/20/09.  Someone must have known what was going on or MJ was behind this.  The second one would be the stretcher video I spoke of earlier.  I can’t think of a third one, yet.

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.

I believe members of the Nation of Islam have helped immensely in the planning and the execution of the ‘faked death.’ There are some aspects of the hoax that they do not oversee (like the Sony Believe Campaign).  I believe MJ has different people working on different parts of the hoax.  Right now, I believe some members of the NOI are working with MJ to help uncover truth about people behind the 2005 trial.  The Nation and its members are still a mystery to me, but I hope to do more research on them especially people associated with MJ and his family.  I read a lot of news reports that are unfavorable to the Nation and I don't completely agree with some of the Nation's views or beliefs.  But, this is a very large organization with a large network of people and may have the resources to help with the hoax.  Also, some members may only follow the Nation to a certain extent and not actually convert. 

15.   What made you laugh the hardest the past 4 years?

I don’t think I laughed really hard at anything the past 5 years.  Again, I had some things going on in my life so I couldn’t really pay attention. 

16.   Anything else you want to share or questions you think should be added?

No.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2014, 12:21:38 PM
1.   What is your username and has it always been the same?

michaelslady

2.   What made you look into the hoax and when?

I knew that something just didn't feel "right". I have been a fan for over 25 years and MJ has been a HUGE part of my life. but for some reason, I couldn't shed a tear when I heard the news. When I saw the lack of emotion in the family at the memorial, lack of his closest friends there and Paris' fake crying speech, I knew something wasn't right.

3.   What do you think is his reason to hoax his death?

1) the illuminati 2)needing a normal life 3) tired of all the lies, gossip 4) the Jackson family 5) sick and tired; both mentally and physically exhausted

4.   Who do you think are 100% in on the hoax?

Jermaine, the coroner, Joe Jackson, Paris, Janet, Corey Feldman and I may edit this to add others once I think on it more

5.   Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return?

I honestly sometimes think that he never went away. kinda hiding in plain sight. but then, sometimes I think that he is far far away from everyone. But then, the kids are too happy right? Dads gotta be close by. I am not sure he will return publically as Michael Joe Jackson/ KOP. Not sure he will ever return to the public eye. Or maybe I am hopeful, because I just cant tolerate knowing that I will never ever see him again. I am so conflicted. But the public would dog him worse if he came back as himself. If he walked away, it had to be for a major reason. He didn't come to that decision overnight.

6.   Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?

I think so. He has to know what everyone thinks right? Or maybe he simply doesn't care anymore. Once he decided "this is it", he washed his hands of everything Michael. But that's not MJ, I don't think. If I follow my suspicion, then yes, he reads the forum. YES, YES, YES, YES, I do have a suspect.  :icon_razz: :icon_razz:

7.   How long do you think this hoax was in the planning? Please explain why.

Some things make you go hmmm way back in the 80s and 90s. But why not just leave then? Sometimes I think it was planned in a rush, rush in 2009, which is why theres so many holes and gaps. Like a last minute, let me grab my suitcase, sort or thing. 2001 also raises a red flag for me too. The Invincible album says sooooo much.

8.   Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?

I think we need to analyze every song from Dangerous, History and Invincible albums closely, layer by layer, lyric by lyric. I think we need to look at the songs of Janet also. And look more at Katherines side of the family instead of just observing the Jacksons all the time. 2 sides to every story  :bearhug:

9.   Which part of the hoax do you like less?

the silliness, the makebeLIEvers. the people that pretend to be MJ, Paris or Prince online

10.   What do you think is the best hoax video / YouTube channel?

mjfanforeverandaday was good, but seemed to hit a dead end wall; Pearl Jr, and JonellStar was great.

11.   Do you think O2 guy was MJ?

yes, no, yes, no; can I get back to you on this one? :screaming-7365:

12.   What old topic should be discussed again you think?

all of it. Peter Lopez, 100 North Carolwood Drive, Murray,

13.   If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point, which 3 things will that be?

the ambulance, the burial, Larry King interviews

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.

yes. the Biblical connection possibility. still cant prove that yet though can we? but I see a lot there. or maybe that's the deception. idk for sure. that the president knows something about all of it.

15.   What made you laugh the hardest the past 4 years?

Joe Jackson reading his text messages on tv. Jermaines constant slipups, the overall fakeness of every single Jackson family member. they are very poor actors. Conrad Murray singing on live tv, and last but not least; Dave Dave :affraid:

16.   Anything else you want to share or questions you think should be added?

I will edit and add later when I get my thoughts together  :WTF:
Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 12:45:03 PM by michaelslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
November 10, 2014, 12:21:23 AM
Jujubii. Hasn't changed since I joined.

After 5 weeks of despair following 6/25/09, I somehow found this site.
I know it sounds strange, but I can not remember for the life of me HOW I found this forum...but I am so, SO glad I did. It absolutely made my Christmas, and a happy new year of 2010, upon discovering the forum, watching videos and ESPECIALLY watching that Dave Dave interview that promised me Michael was STILL ALIVE somewhere.
Oddly enough, on June 25th as soon as I heard the news and before the crying began, the very first words out of my mouth regarding Michael's being gone was: "It's a hoax!"

Inability to take the life he'd been living for about 40 years. At some point before June 2009, probably as far back as 2007, Michael most likely felt his spirit was completely destroyed after the 2005 trial and everywhere he went he risked the crushing emotional blow of someone calling him a freak and a child molestor and a fake - no matter how many fans knew the truth.
Yes, he's wanted to live a normal life with privacy for forever-- but he did not want to give his identity up. His name- his family... but giving up the fame would be just fine.
Had Michael /Joseph/ Jackson died, Michael /Joe/ Jackson -- living somewhere in peace -- could successfully raise his children, watch them grow up AND witness them finally have the normal life he wants for them... (a clue of this was his finally going out with his kids WITHOUT their masks on in earlier June 09)
...with no distractions such as death threats (he apparently feared for his life a LOT) or tabloids or media/paparazzi/particularly crazed fans bothering him anymore. (he loves us, I'm positive of that, but we have to be honest and take the "Billie Jean" types as a reality, too).

His kids. There is NO WAY he would deceive them and leave the emotional trauma of their father dying and leaving them all alone in the world and watch them suffer. I believe they know more than anyone else.
Katherine also seems to know (remember her going out to buy sleeping bags THE SAME DAY (if not the next) her son 'died'?). Lawyers should. FBI must if this is indeed a witness protection thing, which I feel strongly it IS. Also, Kenny Orteg Conrad Murray. Joe Jackson (I still remember his weird... non-caring attitude in the days immediately after Michael 'passed' 'About what, Larry [King]?").

I want him to. I miss the days when he was actively AROUND, but then I remember his deep loneliness and suffering and I go... "no. You know what, Michael? Go be happy. Just show me a sign that you are ALIVE AND WELL. PLEASE."
Although Michael's words once of wanting to "shock the world" echo in my head, and his clear attitude of wanting to do something incredible with his artistry/showmanship was very obvious in TII and throughout his career, I can not imagine him faking his death and then returning all "o hai i'm back". He is too intelligent and considerate all at once -- what he did, I believe he did for his life.
But I also trust his creativity and knowledge, so if he wants to return, he WILL find a way that will make sense, will not come off as a soulless publicity stunt, and may perhaps reveal something particularly disturbing about the media and its brainwashing effects on us that make us believe celebrities are not human beings with souls. So, Michael... if it does not risk your safety and your well-deserved privacy/obscurity...  COME. BACK. "In your own time", of course.

I have heard things about how MJ is incredibly technology/internet-savvy and loves lurking around, and then I'll read something (e.g., from his bodyguards' stories in some new book of theirs) that says he avoided the internet entirely. In this modern world it is impossible to live without internet knowledge, so I'm leaning more towards... yes, Michael is present here, possibly as a guest. Posting... maybe not, depends on how brave he's feeling and if he has some very important message for us to understand through his anonymity.

As I mentioned earlier, definitely sometime after 2005. A lot of people here, as I read through this topic, think he planned this as far back as in the 80s - I doubt it, seeing as he was on top of the world back then. Post-1993, however, I can believe, as his instincts to take drastic measures to go hide and start his life over started kicking in at that time. My gut feeling, however, tells me: AFTER the 2005 trial. The drained, tired, frail, broken yet still beautiful man I saw leaving court for the last time that day-- his appearance answers this question for me without words. He was desperate. The gears may have started turning in his head at this time, seeing as very soon after this he went M.I.A. pretty much somewhere on the other side of the world.

BeLIEvers are called into question, or crazy, because of the lack of answers for questions such as 'why would Michael do this', 'would he really do this to his children/fans/family', 'how can he pull off something so huge without getting caught/arrested', and especially 'if he's coming back, does he REALLY think the world will accept him after he has faked his death, no matter how valid his reasons may be? Come off it. Michael is human and he died like a human, he would not even begin to think of HOW to do this or see reason to.'
These questions NEED to be addressed more. At least in my opinion. :>

The murder theories, the Vegas-like comeback theories, the Illuminati stories, the numerology, the Bibllical stuff. No offense meant at all to anyone who holds these theories to be absolutely true, but the importance in understanding all the events since June 25th is in observing and thinking, not creating (stories in our heads). Read between the lines, find the grey areas between black and white, and discover all the holes in this Swiss cheese of a 'death'. The more we pay attention to what has already happened, the better we can understand what REALLY happened behind the dramatic scenes, what could be happening right now, and also, what may happen in the future.

All of them. They each serve a great purpose in ways of opening our minds to different interpretations, and our eyes to seeing all the sequences of events from 6/25 onward in a new way we missed before. ESPECIALLY if you're a non-beLIEver.

Yes. It was Michael, but behaving sliiiightly differently. And he had his reasons to do that, even though I can't say I understand them well yet.

A question my own mom wonders about to this day: "WHO was filming the ambulance leaving?". The validity of the video where it looks like Michael, or SOMEONE under that sheet is sitting up as he's being carried into UCLA (?). Did ANYONE working at UCLA - other doctors, nurses, paramedics - see Michael there that day. Why LAX closed for 2 hours on 6/25 and only one private jet left... the death certificate should seriously be revisited and torn apart like the fabrication that it is right to the last detail.

The funeral, and memorial service. The surfboard-looking, flat, bodyless gurney. The young, healthy MJ lying in the ambulance and HOW THE HECK WAS THAT PICTURE TAKEN when the only windows in that ambulance were TINTED BLACK for privacy.

I haven't told a soul beyond like, one friend that I feel strongly that MJ is very much alive, and I don't plan on telling anyone the one thing I believe that would make me look crazy: that Michael did this because he feared for his life and the safety of his children... not to mention how I STILL feel Conrad Murray IS MICHAEL in disguise. That guy's voice, his SINGING voice, his weird Michael-ish mannerisms and his hands... seriously, am I the only one who sees this?

[color]Laughing about this has not been easy for me, no matter how obvious the fact is becoming that Michael did not die... but I remember giggling once when I believe someone called Forest Lawn to ascertain as to whether Michael was there or not, and the person at Forest Lawn said "no" or something to this effect![/color]

Not at this time, other than sorry I've been gone for ages, and I honestly hope nothing has happened to render this hoax non-existant and this is all in our imagination. ;.;
Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 12:29:30 AM by jujubii
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

November 22, 2014, 11:42:36 PM

Maralah. Always the same.

Since June 25, 2009, so much has been inconsistent and unbelievable.

To escape his enemies. To branch away from celebrity.  To find solidarity and peace.

Michael, Janet and legal counsel are 100% in. Anyone else that has played a part is in on a "need to know" basis.

He will not come back. He is gone for good. It is in his best interest to stay away.

Read the forum? Hmmmmm...I have no idea.  Post? No.

It was a consideration for many years. Timing was key.

A little more focus on Janet's activity two years before and since June 25, 2009.

Affect on his children.

Pass.

Yes.

Nothing I think of.

1. Study this Hoax Forum
2. Study this Hoax Forum
3. Study this Hoax Forum

I believe that Michael moves about in public in disguise.

Not to be a stick in the mud. Nothing has made me laugh.

None.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2014, 01:27:55 PM
It's Billie J and has always been since 2010 :)

It was some days after the Michael Jackson memorial service was shown on  TV,I was on YT to watch it again and there
I stumble upon Jonell star tv's YT channel , her Michael Jackson death hoax video's got my attention immediately.From
then I was definitely hooked.

I think it is for many reasons:
-Take a well deserving break from the spotlights, to live the life he wants to live it with his children/family ect.
-So he can get Justice for the child molestation.
-Taking care of his own health,MJ has gone through a lot of very bad things in life that nobody could understand really if they have not been in his shoes.And if he didn't would of faked his death,maybe he really would be dead now

-If they think MJ's dead, then they will say or do things that they wouldn't do if MJ was alive.Knowledge that's good to know for MJ that he can use later on,Get it?!

MJ's children and the Jackson family (obviously,no need to explain any further), a few close friends,Lawyers he trust like Thomas Mesereau (who can keep track that no laws are broken during the hoax, so he can return safely without breaking any laws). I Believe that the less who knows about the hoax the better.

I think MJ does what he can to come back & as fast as he can. When? during the James Safemoney & Wade Robfake hearing or after, or if it goes to trial during that or after.

I hope I don't get banned for this but *LOL* Ohh Yes,because I believe strongly that the member called "Front" aka "Frontback" aka "Back" who has posted  here on the forum and on twitter... also is Michael Jackson himself. So Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Michael *Waving hysterically* Love you 4ever :-*

I'm not sure but, from late 80s when he signed the wrong year to 1998 instead of 1988.He was giving hint of a hoax in the "Leave me alone video" maybe?!But I don't think he really started planing the hoax until after 1998.

8.   Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?.

We probably have,but I can't come up with anything right now.

All the fakes saying they are Michael Jackson on twitter: Lil baby fish,Peter pan 777 something, MJviva...

Jonell star tv, MJforeverandaDay, Pianogames and much more.

Yes, it was MJ acting as a bad version of himself,acting the high-on-drugs-gait...

Don't know yet.

13. If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point,which 3 things will that be?
1.Watch Jonell star tv,pianogames and MJforeverandaday's YT channels
2. Read as much as you can on this forum,because it is a LOT of interesting things written about the Mj hoax on old and new clues from MJ & his children...
3. But must of all Open your eyes & ears for the MJ clues that comes out.And Remember: There's no such thing as a coincidence!.If you are giving hints after hints that Michael Jackson is still alive, like how many coincidens could it be!Read between the lines people!

Naaah :-P

Ohh that's tough; I've had to say( I know somebody here has already written this but: Murray singing for Anderson cooper LOL and all Jermaine Jackson slip ups and some of La toya's slip ups.

Am I the only one who the first years of the MJ hoax lay sleepless a few hours, just because you couldn't stop thinking about the clues,like could it really be true,is MJ still alive???( I don't lay sleepless now so much,bc I Know MJ is alive.  :TongueOutSmiley:
Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 01:53:20 PM by Billie J
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

rhanso32

December 28, 2023, 10:29:40 PM
does annyone know who that youtuber who has done dancing in the video with a mask over his face
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions