xxmjxxTopic starter

Rihanna,s 777 tour.......
November 19, 2012, 02:26:22 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login......not sure if this has already been posted,sorry if it has.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: Rihanna,s 777 tour.......
November 19, 2012, 06:42:38 AM
wow! 7 days, 7 shows, 7 countries ! why don't they just kill her already?!  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

diggyon

November 19, 2012, 08:34:44 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
wow! 7 days, 7 shows, 7 countries ! why don't they just kill her already?!  :Pulling_hair:

May be she knows the plan already and is preparing to fake her death!!    :-[   :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
November 19, 2012, 08:44:53 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login......not sure if this has already been posted,sorry if it has.

I am not sure if this has something to do with Michael's 777 because these number is pointing out a Boeing 777, it could well be a wink to Michael's hoax but I am not sure, actually Rihanna is a very influential singer in the music industry so her tour could serve the purpose to hint Michael's hoax and BAM or another thought that was coming to my mind is that Justin Bieber and his Believe Tour could be hinting Michael's hoax and now Rihanna and her 777 Tour could hint Michael's BAM, just saying... :icon_rolleyes:

Ah I forgot it the first city to receive this tour will be London, will it be at O2 Arena? :icon_mrgreen:
Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 08:47:00 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyon

November 19, 2012, 09:35:52 AM

I am not sure if this has something to do with Michael's 777 because these number is pointing out a Boeing 777, it could well be a wink to Michael's hoax but I am not sure, actually Rihanna is a very influential singer in the music industry so her tour could serve the purpose to hint Michael's hoax and BAM or another thought that was coming to my mind is that Justin Bieber and his Believe Tour could be hinting Michael's hoax and now Rihanna and her 777 Tour could hint Michael's BAM, just saying... :icon_rolleyes:

Ah I forgot it the first city to receive this tour will be London, will it be at O2 Arena? :icon_mrgreen:

I'm not really sure if Rihanna 8s really drawing the attention to MJ's hoax. I thought she is sooo into Illuminati and devil worshiping. (Good girl gone bad, thanks to Jay-Z!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

paula-c

November 19, 2012, 02:01:53 PM
Do not believe that Rihanna is involved in the hoax of Michael Jackson, these topics that have nothing to do with Michael Jackson can publish in HoaxBook
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions