suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
About Jermaine's song, he mentioned it in his book.  I don't have it with me right now but from what I remember, Jermaine said he recorded the song when he was angry at Michael (I can't remember why).  But Jermaine also said he didn't write it, that it was Babyface and someone else and that Jermaine never intended to release it.

Yep...that is what I have read also. I think the story was that Jermaine was about to work with these 2 big wigs, and that Michael lured them away from the project and they ran after the bigger [biggest] star. This left Jermaine upset as he saw his shot for mega stardom snatched from his fingers.  The story goes that the 2 record producers ended up getting replaced , and Michael went with another producer.  After which they went back licking their wounds and gathered up Jermaine to start on the initial project. But as they were all venting about their dealings [ or no dealings] with MJ, they penned this little ditty and recorded it as a goof off.  Jerms thought they were just mucking around letting off steam. He never dreamed that they would actually leak it to that DJ who played it on the launch of Black and White.  Jermaine got used big time and worst of all, he still cops all the blame for this from MJ fans to this day.  I say the 2 producers pulled off quite a scam here. They dissed MJ and got Jermaine to pay for the whole rap.   

that doesn't exactly leave mike looking as pure as the driven snow either , does it? just sayin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

diggyon

I can't believe we're talking about an old story here. This happened ages ago. I'm sure the two brothers forgot about it. This is exactly what I meant with not interfering in family problems. Now every one is giving his own opinion and suddenly we have a good a guy and a bad guy. Why don't we just forget about it!! This is not for investigation purposes!! It has nothing to do with the hoax!
Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 08:27:58 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

@diggy...I agree, it's completely pointless and has no bearing, whatsoever, on the hoax...not to mention, it's all 'gossip', which should be 'beneath' us by this point.  I'm actually finding a lot of things pointless lately....when compared to what's going on in the world.  The escalation that is occurring right now in the Middle East is extremely troubling....and we're sitting here trying to decipher hoax 'clues', talking about stuff that's none of our business and stuff that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

I've been watching live feeds of the Gaza strip and it's heartbreaking to hear and see bombs going off everywhere.  No matter the issues, no matter the conflicts, no matter which 'side' one is on...there are innocent people, including children, that are being killed.  The timing of it all makes me think that it's about to get REAL bad worldwide....the sh*t is about to hit, and hard.  And, all the while, we're being distracted by some guy's supposed extramarital affair....which, IMO, is all a guise anyway to cover up something really sinister that went on and is going on.

Trying to stay positive and keep the love alive during these times is like waiting on rain during a drought.

It's time to focus on things that actually matter.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
I think you are right diggy. The subject is "worn out" now.
I´m going to lock the thread.

Thank you @mindseye for posting (it´s good that we are aware of what is going on with that book) and @everyone for contributing.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions