hopeTopic starter

Lets find him
July 01, 2010, 09:57:56 PM
It is sad to say that I think most of the non-believers WILL turn on him when/if he returns. I'm afraid of the anger and backlash of the ones that feel they have been hurt (not remembering his hurt), betrayed (forgetting the betrayal he faced everyday),and lied to (forgetting how he couldnt trust anyone because of lies). For most that believe he is dead; they have mourned him, buried him, and will now only remember him. Giving up on finding out exactly why he is gone. Most non-believers are divided themselves over who "killed" him, how and why. Same with people that believe he is alive, as I do. we all seem to have different theories and reasons. BUT, there is one important thing that we need to remember....Michael is gone, either from the earth or just from our sight, but he is gone, and WE have to find out why. I was in LA for the 1 yr anniversary, and I was amazed at the lack of interest in what happened to him. It made my heart ache. I know it has been a year, everyone is tired and frustrated,but we have yet to find one inkling of a clue of what happened to him. I am just as terrified and scared about that now then I was a year ago. Sony seems to be on cloud nine, Branca is making all kinds of deals, they have all been caught in numerous lies, Branca and Dileo are on Sonys payrole, Thome has fallen off the face of the earth, it has been said that Katherine and the children have yet to see any money, and from the way she is acting right now with the book and movies, it wouldnt surprise me. So, the way I see it, we have a few things to consider:
1. Michael has done this as a way for us to smarten up and see what mess our world is in.
2. He was ill and didnt want us to see him suffer, so he "left us" ahead of time.
3. He just wanted to have a peaceful life with his children, away from the stage he loved for 40 yrs.
4. He knew they wanted to kill him, and he stayed 1 step ahead.
5. The7. He is really truely gone.
I myself lean towards 1, 4,or 5
I just think its time that we start truely looking into what happened to him, instead of when he is coming back. His life could raelly be in danger right now.
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 8qzuwqosAQy did murder him, and because nobody is really digging into it and investigating them, they feel pretty safe to live off of Michaels blood, sweat and tears.
6. Murray is a true idiot and it was an accident.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Lets find him
February 26, 2015, 10:37:54 PM
Sometimes I wonder if he was sick and left ahead of time. But he was already a recluse most of the time anyway. so why plan to tell the world early that you're dead? . My heart hurts either way.  :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions