Front

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 17, 2012, 05:29:32 PM
I suggest we not get our undies/drawers/thongs/boxers -- whatever you call them -- into a twist...unless you want to be that perpetual pretzel forever lost & floating in outerspace, grasping at every twinkling star while you're drifting through the dark, trying to untether that wedgie…..speaking OF…perhaps we should give Michael a little SPACE --- outside of the inflated balloon!, which seems to have PRESSurized as of late.

Now, before anyone jumps on the "we've-been-patient-for-3-plus-years" bandwagon and "you don't understand" la la la….."you haven't been here the whooooole timE" etc etc etc…..oh, really! MAY I suggest that you take a look back and READ my posts.  I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you. Yes, YOU. I have tried to offer comforting words--and not JUST words but words of TRUTH…..and attempted to do my best to shed a little light in times of darkness. MOST of which were accepted and appreciated. And this is NOT a horn-tooter by any means…point being: like I have stated previously, the support and appreciation goes BOTH ways. Do you think MJ doesn't appreciate the love & support here ---- even from those who seem like they are ready to bite his head off and spit him out if he doesn't BAM by THEIR deadline? Hmmm, yea I would dare to say with CERTAINTY!…I_DEED he does.   

Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone. And that REMAINs the case. Evidence speaks for itself----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I would only ASK…..that you all be kind to each other while "sitting in the waiting room". Silence is not cause for alarm.  No need to be frantically looking for that red EXIT sign above the door.

Remember: MJ is quite good at transforming into the Master Of Illusion. The words and events that shall unfold in tHIS story "book" are no different---since they were written by him. Did you know that MJ likes word games? Yes, of course you did. So---beyond the twists and turns of the (seemingly) shapeshifting "plot", open your eyes (and mind) a little more…..and WAIT for the next epoch before closing the book…..

Don'T take mere words at face value.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 17, 2012, 05:56:15 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I suggest we not get our undies/drawers/thongs/boxers -- whatever you call them -- into a twist...unless you want to be that perpetual pretzel forever lost & floating in outerspace, grasping at every twinkling star while you're drifting through the dark, trying to untether that wedgie…..speaking OF…perhaps we should give Michael a little SPACE --- outside of the inflated balloon!, which seems to have PRESSurized as of late.

Now, before anyone jumps on the "we've-been-patient-for-3-plus-years" bandwagon and "you don't understand" la la la….."you haven't been here the whooooole timE" etc etc etc…..oh, really! MAY I suggest that you take a look back and READ my posts.  I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you. Yes, YOU. I have tried to offer comforting words--and not JUST words but words of TRUTH…..and attempted to do my best to shed a little light in times of darkness. MOST of which were accepted and appreciated. And this is NOT a horn-tooter by any means…point being: like I have stated previously, the support and appreciation goes BOTH ways. Do you think MJ doesn't appreciate the love & support here ---- even from those who seem like they are ready to bite his head off and spit him out if he doesn't BAM by THEIR deadline? Hmmm, yea I would dare to say with CERTAINTY!…I_DEED he does.   

Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone. And that REMAINs the case. Evidence speaks for itself----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I would only ASK…..that you all be kind to each other while "sitting in the waiting room". Silence is not cause for alarm.  No need to be frantically looking for that red EXIT sign above the door.

Remember: MJ is quite good at transforming into the Master Of Illusion. The words and events that shall unfold in tHIS story "book" are no different---since they were written by him. Did you know that MJ likes word games? Yes, of course you did. So---beyond the twists and turns of the (seemingly) shapeshifting "plot", open your eyes (and mind) a little more…..and WAIT for the next epoch before closing the book…..

Front thank you for your always comforting words, you have made my night (it's almost 01.00 a.m Dec 18 here) I have never wondered about your words but the general forum mood was making me feel weak sometimes, it's good to have you here bringing us light again.
God bless you Front.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Adi

December 17, 2012, 06:04:26 PM
I suggest we not get our undies/drawers/thongs/boxers -- whatever you call them -- into a twist...unless you want to be that perpetual pretzel forever lost & floating in outerspace, grasping at every twinkling star while you're drifting through the dark, trying to untether that wedgie…..

:LolLolLolLol:

I almost spat my morning coffee all over my monitor when I read your 1st line!

Thanks for a good laugh - but also especially for being here.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
December 17, 2012, 06:05:23 PM

Front thank you for your always comforting words, you have made my night (it's almost 01.00 a.m Dec 18 here) I have never wondered about your words but the general forum mood was making me feel weak sometimes, it's good to have you here bringing us light again.
God bless you Front.

I love so much your words dear sweetsunsetwithMJ, and I'm totally with you !!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 17, 2012, 06:05:41 PM
BTW Front it's funny how you call this forum: " waiting room"  :LolLolLolLol: is this a waiting room for the BAM?  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2012, 06:06:11 PM
thanks front for your words and for stopping by.. i'm positive that despite the hmm events that have transpired here lately every single person here appreciates Michael and loves Michael for what he is.. Hoping everything will plan out the way he planned, the way he wishes. i don't know what will happen, but i sure as hell hope for a bam as well.. so count me in you guys! we know the Truth is he is alive. what happens next is out of our hands. but like NDW says; What is, is what is supposed to be. Rest is just you arguing with Life. Love is the only remedy in times like these, in love we find refuge. Love is the ONLY thing we need to be spreading around. We create our reality.. the mind, the body, the soul..together! we must use THAT FORCE, it's got a lot of power, you know.. we are taken care of, we must trust that. LOVE and PEACE and LIGHT to the glowing hearts of all of you wonderful people, front, TS and Michael included. I love you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 17, 2012, 06:08:14 PM

God bless you Front.

I love so much your words dear sweetsunsetwithMJ, and I'm totally with you !!!  :bearhug:

I love you more my "cara bella blankie"  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
December 17, 2012, 06:26:41 PM
Well, I can't tell where the Exit is...

... So I guess I'll just stay put...and add another load of laundry to the spin-cycle.

Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 07:07:27 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 17, 2012, 06:28:00 PM

Thank you Front. : )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 17, 2012, 06:28:14 PM
Front thank you.  You do have a great way with words.  I hope I didn't add to the pressure because I'm here to give support.  There's no way I can close this "book" any time soon.  I will certainly be waiting for the next epoch.   I'm learning so much too and talking to people from around the world.

Love You           :icon_e_smile:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

paula-c

December 17, 2012, 06:47:41 PM
speaking OF…perhaps we should give Michael a little SPACE

So true
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 17, 2012, 06:55:12 PM

Thank you for passing by Front!  :)

There's no way I can close this "book" any time soon.  I will certainly be waiting for the next epoch. 
+1  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 17, 2012, 07:50:11 PM

Love you front   :bearhug: Thanks for stopping by!!

By the way in Australia they are also known as Jocks, Dacks, Knickers, Budgie smugglers, bog catchers, LOL

Sorry folks... I am not usually one to be crude. But couldn't help myself...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

December 17, 2012, 07:56:41 PM

Am I the only one just focused on the word games part? Lol

Here are the words/letters that are oddly capitalized in this post:

OF SPACE PRESS E MAY READ YOU JUST TRUTH MOST NOT BOTH BAM CERTAINTY I_DEED ONCE REMAIN ASK EXIT HIS WAIT

Ummm that's all I got for now. lol I wonder if all the oddly capitalized words/letters in his and BACK's posts spell out a message... and that's one layer of the word game. Hmmm....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions