SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: Official back & Front thread
December 17, 2012, 09:46:04 AM
Quote from: those too afraid to NOT worry and just be happy
BAM.. so obsessed with Bam.

I declare myself: OFFICIALLY OBSESSED WITH BAM and PROUD to be and COUNTING the days!  :TongueOutSmiley:

Beware: it's CONTAGIOUS! RUN while you can!  :affraid:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

December 17, 2012, 09:59:36 AM

LOL Sim, I love your honesty.  Nothing wrong with wanting a BAM, MJ gave us that word himself!

p.s. just noticed the "quote" name...  :LolLolLolLol:
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 10:01:12 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 17, 2012, 10:08:13 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NEVER, during the course of all these hoax years, would I have imagined that we would be denied and spoiled the anticipation joy of discussing about the BAM and about Michael’s return! People making other people feel guilty for daring to hope for a happy outcome of all this! OR feel ‘silly’ or ‘selfish’ because they’d love to see Michael back or because we put our hopes on him! I mean how ABSURD is that?!! I just can’t understand it!! We have been receiving so many blatant signs and positive winks/clues/countless twits and everything we needed to have in order to keep calm and positive through this difficult waiting-period! YET the uncontrolled reactions and the hurtful statements, the panic and the chaotic atmosphere seem to throw most of us into complete amnesia and ignore the FACTS that we know and of the TRUTH that we know!!

It's a pity I feel so sad but the reality is that is the first time that I am ashamed of being a BAM supporter I feel like guilty and I am being one of those crazy here who wants Michael to BAM, where are those sentences with which I felt comforted in the near past where it was said that BAM was needed to clear Michael's name because he shouldn't remain as a drug addict as a minor abuser as a Jacko Wacko? who did invent the word BAM: Sim, Aussie, Mary, YoungMack, myself (sorry I pick up these names as I am 100% sure they want a BAM) or Michael himself on TII? You all know that I don't like to criticise because that's not my style but in this case I am feeling a hypocrisy veil covering some members faces because they are talking in a different way they are really thinking (Bec this is not addressed to you because I really know you are having a very hard time) and that is because they don't want to feel silly if Jan 1st 2013 arrives and BAM doesn't happen, I am a BAM supporter and I think BAM will happen in a way or other and I really wish it for the sake of Michael and not for my own sake as some might be thinking.

@ Sim thank you very much for your enthusiasm concerning BAM, if Michael's BAM was depending on the enthusiasm of the members lately on this forum BAM would never happen, I as Sim think that BAM is the culmination of all that hard work that Michael did to make this hoax happen, where are those magic words: Michael is a genius, he is pulling off this hoax in a brilliant way, Michael is gonna give a lesson to the mainstream media by popping suddenly up and say to the entire world don't never believe what is written just find out by yourself and so on.....
@Leliani don't never leave us you are a beautiful human being and I as the rest have enjoyed and appreciated every and each of your posts.

And to finish I don't usually say so much I love you or things like that but in this case I love you all so much and I really mean it, PLEASE don't destroy this beautiful community if you really love Michael, if somebody is playing games so let them play but what it's true is that we are not playing when it comes to Michael, who said that it's being a devilish behaviour in here? that is a very nasty word that doesn't fit in this community, period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 17, 2012, 10:11:31 AM
Quote from: those too afraid to NOT worry and just be happy
BAM.. so obsessed with Bam.

I declare myself: OFFICIALLY OBSESSED WITH BAM and PROUD to be and COUNTING the days!  :TongueOutSmiley:

Beware: it's CONTAGIOUS! RUN while you can!  :affraid:

Please write me on your list  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 17, 2012, 10:26:56 AM
@Sweet & @Andrea: you are now officially contaminated!

Don't leave the restricted hoax-area!

:icon_lol:
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 10:31:53 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

December 17, 2012, 11:29:03 AM

Don't leave the restricted hoax-area!

:icon_lol:

count with me Sim  :icon_razz: B.A.M.tastic day/evening to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

December 17, 2012, 12:53:54 PM

It's a pity I feel so sad but the reality is that is the first time that I am ashamed of being a BAM supporter I feel like guilty and I am being one of those crazy here who wants Michael to BAM,

Honey you don't have to feel sad nor ashamed of believing as strongly as you do ! we are all here with you , no matter what , with or without a Bam , we're a family of believers ! 

where are those sentences with which I felt comforted in the near past where it was said that BAM was needed to clear Michael's name because he shouldn't remain as a drug addict as a minor abuser as a Jacko Wacko?

As much I wanna help you overcome your sadness , I just gotta disagree with this one . Michael's Bam isn't meant to clear his reputation for The Man we love isn't selfish . He wouldn't do that only to clear his name , I believe that by making a Bam all the masks will drop out and consequently , the true Him will be known .

who did invent the word BAM: Sim, Aussie, Mary, YoungMack, myself (sorry I pick up these names as I am 100% sure they want a BAM) or Michael himself on TII?  Hats off ! That's so true !
I am a BAM supporter and I think BAM will happen in a way or other and I really wish it for the sake of Michael and not for my own sake as some might be thinking.

Yes Yes Yes ! It will happen in a way or another ! I believe that all the frustrations and bewilderments are meant to happen as well . A Bam isn't a Bam if it is already predicted or expected . Michael said it himself " I'll look around a little bit , PLAY WITH THEM , snap my fingers and then Bam " He has surely looked around , he IS playing with us and with them as well I believe , there are two steps left : the act of snapping the fingers and the Bam .

And to finish I don't usually say so much I love you or things like that but in this case I love you all so much and I really mean it, PLEASE don't destroy this beautiful community if you really love Michael, if somebody is playing games so let them play but what it's true is that we are not playing when it comes to Michael, who said that it's being a devilish behaviour in here? that is a very nasty word that doesn't fit in this community, period.

I don't think we're being played . I actually believe that everything is well -planned and very organised . We just need to stop anticipating things and to just go with the flow . Michael has of course seen this coming , he knew that people will start losing hope and that their faith will start fading away , but this is the point of all of this . "Are we going to allow ourselves to be hopeless ?"  , " are we going to let people tell  to believe in ? " 
Even in moments of despair just like these , we should keep the faith , because without it , what are we ?

love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2012, 03:43:55 PM
This is my very first post (except for the one where I introduced myself) and I don't know if I can really attribute something to the discussion, but hey, I'm here now so I give it a go.

I have been reading here for a few months and one of the things that struck me on this board (except for the VERY interesting findings/facts/opinions on the hoax) was the way you guys interacted with each other. I have also said this in my other post, but I found it really remarkable and so refreshing. People that treat each other with respect. People that are kind to one another. People that express their love and friendship for each other (you even call each other family) without even having seen each other 'live'. I only know of one other board where people were also kind and respectful (a Dutch board about attachment parenting, so something totally different than this) and not rude, offensive or ridiculizing. It's really something to be proud of.

In this thread in particular, I see that the atmosphere is changing. And I blame stress for it. The deadline TS gave us for Michael to BAM is approaching rapidly, and I cannot imagine what it would be like for you guys to even consider it might not happen. You have given so much of your lifes to investigate the hoax. If Michael doesn't BAM by January 1st (which I certainly do not hope or think, but of course it is a possibility), it will be difficult. So I'm sure there's stress. And that makes it harder to be our kind, loving selves. Because you really are kind and loving, all of you. Believe me, as an 'outsider' I really feel that.

As far as the BAM is concerned, I really really really hope it will come (of course I do!), also for selfish reasons, I admit, because I miss him, and I want to be sure that he is indeed alive (I'm about 99% convinced, it would be nice, I mean absolutely fantastic, if that would be a 100%. Being a knower instead of a believer). It would make me feel better. I would be so happy for him and his children and family (although that will not be needed because obviously they know he never died). So yes, that's selfish. But more importantly, I think the BAM will have far-reaching effects on the world. Opening their eyes to not believe everything the media say/write/show them. Letting them think for themselves. And I think the fans, believers and non-believers, and hopefully other people as well, will really get the message Michael wanted to get across for so long. Because as you know (but many others out there don't) there is SO much more about him than just his incredible dance moves and fantastic songs.

Of course the BAM will not solve world problems. Michael can't do that. But he can certainly be a huge help. He has so many fans all over the world, and he will intrigue so many other people with this hoax and hopefully influence them and get them to change their behavior, to start with the man or woman in the mirror. Because in my opinion not so many people do that. The fact that there are so many boards on line in which people are just plainly rude and hurtful to each other proves this. But I also see it in my environment. Judgemental people that are not very kind and tolerant and helpful towards other people, their friends and family aside. It saddens me and it frustrates me. And I do (and will continue doing) everything I can to make sure my own children will not turn out like that. And giving the good example is in my opinion the key for this, not 'making them be nice' with rewards or punishment.

What I'm trying to say is that maybe in this stressful times we need to tolerate more from each other. I think everybody here has good intentions and a good heart. Let's keep that in mind.

As for the BAM, in Michael's words:

Keep the faith
Because it's just a matter of time.

You guys are wonderful. People like you give me faith and hope for this world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 17, 2012, 04:13:18 PM
After reading all posts I was thinking about Michael`s feelings on this..sometimes it is better to think twice and write then, not write first with boiling head. Everyone is creator of itselfs happiness, so I hope that those who felt sad, bad and unhappy feels better now! we are close to Christmas and it is huge reason to be happy!  :icon_razz: enjoy the time with your closest and everyday try to make somebody smile  :icon_razz:

Very true Emulik.  :icon_e_smile:

Shrimp, thank you for your post. Very true and uplifting. I also think that everybody here has a good heart and good intentions before all. We all want what is best for Michael and for the world in general.  We are a family and a team we musn't forget that and all the things we went through TOGETHER.  :icon_e_smile:

I think that there is no harm in wanting and wishing for Michael's return or BAM because we believe it is a part of the plan. If it wasn't we wouldn't be here and would have accepted that Michael just left and wanted to live away from the crazy world. But it isn't the case and we are here to show our support.

I don't want we forget all the times Front posted and made us happy just because of that lol and how he defended us when needed. I am sure he learned to appreciate all of us. I consider him a friend and someone who brought us joy. JMO of course. 

And put me on that list of BAMzified people!  :icon_lol:

:penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

December 17, 2012, 04:53:17 PM
My name is MJonmind, and I am "BAMzified".  ( :icon_lol: you know like AA! 12-step program.)

This is my very first post (except for the one where I introduced myself) and I don't know if I can really attribute something to the discussion, but hey, I'm here now so I give it a go.

I have been reading here for a few months and one of the things that struck me on this board (except for the VERY interesting findings/facts/opinions on the hoax) was the way you guys interacted with each other. I have also said this in my other post, but I found it really remarkable and so refreshing. People that treat each other with respect. People that are kind to one another. People that express their love and friendship for each other (you even call each other family) without even having seen each other 'live'. I only know of one other board where people were also kind and respectful (a Dutch board about attachment parenting, so something totally different than this) and not rude, offensive or ridiculizing. It's really something to be proud of.

In this thread in particular, I see that the atmosphere is changing. And I blame stress for it. The deadline TS gave us for Michael to BAM is approaching rapidly, and I cannot imagine what it would be like for you guys to even consider it might not happen. You have given so much of your lifes to investigate the hoax. If Michael doesn't BAM by January 1st (which I certainly do not hope or think, but of course it is a possibility), it will be difficult. So I'm sure there's stress. And that makes it harder to be our kind, loving selves. Because you really are kind and loving, all of you. Believe me, as an 'outsider' I really feel that.

As far as the BAM is concerned, I really really really hope it will come (of course I do!), also for selfish reasons, I admit, because I miss him, and I want to be sure that he is indeed alive (I'm about 99% convinced, it would be nice, I mean absolutely fantastic, if that would be a 100%. Being a knower instead of a believer). It would make me feel better. I would be so happy for him and his children and family (although that will not be needed because obviously they know he never died). So yes, that's selfish. But more importantly, I think the BAM will have far-reaching effects on the world. Opening their eyes to not believe everything the media say/write/show them. Letting them think for themselves. And I think the fans, believers and non-believers, and hopefully other people as well, will really get the message Michael wanted to get across for so long. Because as you know (but many others out there don't) there is SO much more about him than just his incredible dance moves and fantastic songs.

Of course the BAM will not solve world problems. Michael can't do that. But he can certainly be a huge help. He has so many fans all over the world, and he will intrigue so many other people with this hoax and hopefully influence them and get them to change their behavior, to start with the man or woman in the mirror. Because in my opinion not so many people do that. The fact that there are so many boards on line in which people are just plainly rude and hurtful to each other proves this. But I also see it in my environment. Judgemental people that are not very kind and tolerant and helpful towards other people, their friends and family aside. It saddens me and it frustrates me. And I do (and will continue doing) everything I can to make sure my own children will not turn out like that. And giving the good example is in my opinion the key for this, not 'making them be nice' with rewards or punishment.

What I'm trying to say is that maybe in this stressful times we need to tolerate more from each other. I think everybody here has good intentions and a good heart. Let's keep that in mind.

As for the BAM, in Michael's words:

Keep the faith
Because it's just a matter of time.

You guys are wonderful. People like you give me faith and hope for this world.
Wonderful wonderful post!

Sweetsunset and Jowayria, loved your posts!

MJJ4ever777 and Leilani81, I truly hope you will not leave us on this forum. I truly do love you both! Sorry for any hurt I've caused you.
 :bearhug:
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 04:56:10 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 17, 2012, 04:57:34 PM

Don't leave the restricted hoax-area!  :icon_lol:
count with me Sim  :icon_razz: B.A.M.tastic day/evening to you!

And put me on that list of BAMzified people!  :icon_lol: :penguin:
My name is MJonmind, and I am "BAMzified ".  ( :icon_lol: you know like AA! 12-step program.)

:affraid: There are more and more casualties! Told ya' !  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: 
It's highly CONTAGIOUS !!

You can still RUN though!  :icon_lol:

Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 04:59:02 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 17, 2012, 05:06:07 PM

[...]
Hello Shrimp and welcome here.
Thank you for your wonderful message and for the high level of positivity that you poured in. I loved reading you.

Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 05:06:37 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 17, 2012, 05:10:34 PM
@Front please....would you be so kind to tell us the reason why you posted that popcorn gif on one of the TIAI's threads? It's because some of us are wondering why you posted a smiling gif while we were expecting and stressed about TS_comments' reply, to the point that the hoax could be losing its credibility I know you meant well with it but an explanation would be so much appreciated.

I hope nobody get mad at me because of my post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 17, 2012, 05:13:06 PM
I'll happily join that BAMMY list.......I'd be lying if I said otherwise.

I really don't care what others think about me for wishing & hoping for a BAM.....they can think & say & write whatever they want, but it won't change what I think or feel about the BAM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 17, 2012, 05:19:59 PM
Okay, add me to the Bamzified list !  It's way too late to run away.   We're going to help "wake" the world up and help heal the world !!!   Get ready soldiers !     

"When the going get's tough, the tough get going" 

"Just remember, we're a family"

Love You All               :penguin:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions