diggyon

Re: Official back & Front thread
June 17, 2012, 10:30:48 AM
Aussie, I really like your post nd for me this is the quotes of the day:

WE DONT OWN MICHAEL!

he has nothing to prove.

Michael doesn't need to proof anything because even if he did there still will be people who will deny it. So i wouldn't bother myself to make them believe anything if i were him.

@hesouttamylife
Thank you so much! At least some one agrees to move on!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

~Souza~

June 17, 2012, 01:03:17 PM
Thread is re-opened and merged with old thread. From now on the posts will be on topic and without bitch fights. I have deleted a lot of comments and not always because I disagreed, but to keep it clean of fights. If it makes you feel better: I deleted my own too.

Maybe we can get back to Front/Back and leave .net behind us. It's not worth it, I don't want threads on here like they have about us on there. Let's just ignore it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 17, 2012, 03:47:23 PM
That was a good idea!

"Thread is re-opened and merged with old thread"

Which was the old thread? when reading here I got to the page 320 and needed to jump to the last one, but still is the same thread.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

June 17, 2012, 03:49:09 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That was a good idea!

"Thread is re-opened and merged with old thread"

Which was the old thread? when reading here I got to the page 320 and needed to jump to the last one, but still is the same thread.

The "For those who are losing faith, let's take a look back, shall we?" thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2012, 04:10:24 PM
     Totally agree Souza,   THANK YOU    :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 17, 2012, 04:18:38 PM
Ok, ok.

So, back to Back. Do we know who Back is or was yet?
@those who read at that MJ site where Back was posting, is this Back posting more up there?

About a week ago I found a blog on internet talking about this Back character, but did not save the page, so I can´t find it to post the comments. However, the members of the blog had different theories. From a MJ fan, to a body guard, to a friend and to a brother. Some also believed Back was Michael then but - how could Michael post in a forum when he was in the court? - was the question.

Almost 3 years have passed and still we would like to know the identity of that person, because if Back is MJ, then Michael still is with us.

Another thought that crossed my mind, is that there are some companies which offer post-mortem services which includes taking care of all the social media and net activities that person had when being alive. However, those companies just inform people that the blogger, member or poster of certain social net just died and no longer will be participating. So this scenario makes no sense either.

Listening to Paris´s last interview with Oprah made me a bit sad and lead me to question again if all the "holes" in this MJ´s case were just created having on mind that when a star as Michael is would die, all this mess, conspiracies, mourning and hoaxes were just expected and just another way to cash money in.

Imo, if Back - the character- would one day contact us and let us know who s/he is, many of us would also "rip", for good or bad.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

June 17, 2012, 04:32:25 PM
Some also believed Back was Michael then but - how could Michael post in a forum when he was in the court? - was the question.
Yes I read that as well, but I have never seen posts of back around those times, but we only have a few saved. Maybe someone could dig up more posts, because I'm sort of banned there for some reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 17, 2012, 04:38:07 PM
Oh boy, seems like I need to make an account to read that forum. Can only read the 1st page. Needs to be done some other time. Late here.

Could those of you who have access find out the latest "Back" post, please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

June 17, 2012, 05:10:39 PM
Back's last known activity is June 22, 2010, when he posted this:

I presume you have a Mother and Grandmother(s) somewhere in your lineage, or else you wouldn't exist. Bearing this in mind, why don't you think about them the next time you chose to demonstrate your ice-cold nature & approach towards Katherine Jackson.

This issue is very much beyond a message board and recycling of responses...It's personal. I mean, really! There are various family members who frequent this board and that should come as a suprise to noone. So imagine the affect these constant, unchecked, verbal assaults are having on those who have reason to care for her. This very beautiful person should NEVER be subjected to such foolishness. NEVER--EVER-EVER-EVER-EVER----Dammit---EVER. Especially on a forum that ONCE stood on principle and supported Michael by also RESPECTING the ones he LOVED the most. Mr. Taylor, you should aknowledge that Michael would never have associated himself with any forum demeaning his mother. AT ALL..PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite frankly, I could give 2 _ _ _ _ _ about an opinion regarding different ventures and issues of money. Relegate that opinion to a gas can and set a match to it! Perhaps Levin will "report" it.

I've continiously warned that this repeated lambasting of Katherine will end in regret. 24/7 Pressure, do you know what it feels like? After losing a Son nearly a year ago, you're reminded of just how fragile any element of life can be. Then you find yourself facing the fact that your youngest Son just had a medical scare. Do you know what that feels like? That being compounded pressure. Do you?

Imagine anyone questioning the character, sincerity, competence and motivation of YOUR Mother.

What would you do?

Unfortunately, for me, I think resolution to this issue will only happen face-to-face.

Pleading has only fanned the flames!

Keep WATCHIN'.......

I say 'last known activity' because ALL accounts at MJJC have shown the date of July 25, 2011 2:57pm as both the 'join date' and the 'last visit date' since that date.  There is no way to tell if Back has ever signed on to MJJC since that last post...which is kinda interesting considering Front was asked to sign on as Back and shortly afterwards, all the dates on MJJC went haywire and haven't been fixed in almost a year.  Might just be a coincidence, though, like everything else.

Back had 489 posts on MJJC...all of which have been deleted off the forum, except for 3 of them (that's all I can access anyhow through his profile).  So unless someone has saved screenshots...other than ones we've got posted here, then they're gone.

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Front

June 17, 2012, 05:17:30 PM
*staggers into the thread…looks around to make sure he's in the right place*

back to front…..front to back…..I'm getting dizzy.
But the GOOD news is…both threads are now re-opened and merged. So, perhaps the uhmm…dilly-dallying was a blessing in disguise.

Hate to bring this up again --- and not to disrespect anyone who doesn't wish to be reminded of this bullsh^t again but I feel it's necessary and needs to be clarified…..

Although I was 99.9% certain that it was CLEAR the first time, apparently A FEW people either a) didn't get it or b) DID get it but insist on twisting words and shadowing in dark illusions to fit their OWN deluded little fairytale. Front never, never --- I shall repeat, NEVER! --- made a generalized address to ANY members of ANY forum. Front has stated a million times over, the ONLY thing that matters when the day is said and done is believing and trusting in Michael. He is in CONTROL. If you think he doesn't know what he's doing, then perhaps YOU are in the wrong place. To reiterate---do you believe/trust Front? yes? no? well, guess what? it matters not! do you believe/trust in the Easter Bunny? it matters not! Do you believe/trust MJ? ah…there ya go.
By the same token,, if you're a vanilla icecream fan, GO to the vanilla icecream thread…..do NOT participate in chocolate icecream discussions because you WILL be stumbling out that door bamboozled and COVERED with chocolate icecream from head to toe.

And if it's STILL not clear…..Front was addressing the tabloid ASSociatES and their Devil-driving, dinged-up, damaged, e-coli-infested, ugly-azz LAME TRAIN caboose--which they constantly TRY (and FAIL worse with every attempt!) to alter the tracks of the Hoax Coach with their acquisitivene$$. If you are not in said category, move right along --- it doesn't apply to you. If you FEEL addressed by Front's calling outs….then PERHAPS it's time to check that man (or woman) in the mirror.

I, for one, would REALLy like the juvenile bashing and senseless arguing among members AND among boards to STOP. But I WILL say…..if a TA stinks up the place with their toilet-water breath I WILL defend Michael, the Jackson Family, and his plans. Furthermore, if a hater joins this board with the SOLE purpose & intention of belittling ANY of the members here, mods and/or admin…I will CONTINUe to defend them as I have done in the past.

During probably the darkest and trying time in Michael's life, his family & fans defended him…with every step of the way--they BELIEVED in him. Yea, I think it's pretty safe to say that it's mutually reciprocated in THESE times of darkness.

cute little smileys and nicknames are irrelevant and not needed at this time. I think I've made myself clear enough.

p.s. monkey is still waiting for that kiwi…….
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

June 17, 2012, 05:20:13 PM
PErhaps a few "DEtAiLS" were overlooked. As Front stated long ago regarding that particular picture, it IS "Mr. Jackson's hand"--BUT…it's merely a fraction of an entire post.

MJonline:
We already knew it was MJ's hand, but now we know it where it was taken from.

:moonwalk_:

glADIator:
I think a few of those tabloid ASSociatES have been banned from here and are the very ones now bitching about you and us in a VERY fast shrivelling and insignificant shoebox....... pathetic and worse behaviour than a  tanty from a 2 year old who missed out on an icecream.

:icon_e_wink:

Turtle Dude,
Trade you some freeze-dried mealworms for that banana phone. Well deserved.

Found it... :D

Right hand

Throne

Christ & Krishna

Coexist

The Feather Dance

A boy and a girl sit in a tree
sharing laughter and joy and simplicity
the songbirds coalesce in perfect harmony
the drone of the outside world becomes silent
a feather flutters by, dancing on the wind
invisible caresses felt from within
and they wonder, "Which bird is it? From where does it come?"
one bird flying overhead calls out, "Does it really matter? For we are one."

Later that evening, walking amidst the orange and green
where silhouettes of feathers dancing can be seen
they no longer wonder from where that feather came
for the knowing is in the moon, stars, sun and rain
and so they dance…

Front:
PErhaps a few "DEtAiLS" were overlooked. As Front stated long ago regarding that particular picture, it IS "Mr. Jackson's hand"--BUT…it's merely a fraction of an entire post. 

I wonder which entire post Front was referring to: the 'MJ hand - throne - Christ + Krishna - coexist - feather poem' post OR "Mr. Jackson's hand" of this post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login posted by Sunrise on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

I quoted this part:

Starting in December 2008, unknown tabloid gossipmonger Ian Halperin began spreading a string of health-related rumors about Michael Jackson while promoting his upcoming unauthorized book and film on the star (it is understood that Diane Dimond has also been involved in the project). 

Tabloid ASSociatES  :icon_evil:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

~Souza~

June 17, 2012, 05:22:13 PM
Great Front, maybe we can now continue the investigation. TA's don't have a chance here, you can trust ME if you can.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

June 17, 2012, 05:39:37 PM
@Front: monkey needs MORE kiwi?

Here you go:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

June 17, 2012, 05:49:50 PM
Thanks for stopping by Front  :icon_razz:  My faith in Mike is rock-solid, so I'm A OK in that department...it's what allows me to fall asleep at night, trusting and knowing that a) he's alive (based on everything I've seen/researched), and b) he knows exactly what he's doing (based on his resume).

And at the end of my day, that's really all that matters to me.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

June 17, 2012, 05:56:59 PM
Not sure why my posts got deleted, but anyway they were to the same gist as go to the other ice cream stand if you don't like the ice cream being served here. (still puzzled as I didn't think mine were the controversial posts...)

Anyway moving on..

@ front one of my posts also gave you a bunch of hugs to thank you for your presence regardless of WHO you are. And I'm putting them back again  :bearhug: :bearhug:
Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 05:58:55 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail