Re: Official back & Front thread
May 03, 2012, 11:38:23 PM
@Wish...you're the sweetheart  :icon_razz:  I've been feeling down for the past couple hours and that dolphin pic just brought a huge smile to my face....it was exactly what I needed. 

I think it's best I just go to sleep now while I'm smiling lol. 

Thanks for being a star  :bearhug:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

curls

May 04, 2012, 12:43:58 AM
Souza's hand written note jumped out at me as proof (not that any were needed in my case) that Front's notes were meant to convey far more than the words that were written. We (and he) don't need to write our messages with pen and paper, take a photo of them, get them on our computers, transfer them to a post here. We simply type what we want to say - job done! if you're going to go through the handwritten rigmarole I just described, you're obviously trying to convey something more.

And then I come to bec's handwritten note and I'm falling off my chair laughing because I recognised her writing as being similar to my own and I actually sat here and wrote out her very words on a piece of paper, glancing at hers just to get the wording right you understand, not to copy, and then checking to see if I am, in fact, bec!!!  :icon_lol:

(Verdict: strong similarities in the way we join capital letters, but bec is neater and not pretending to be me!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2012, 01:50:45 AM
Oh I just HAD to get on the "note" bandwagon!

I HOPE you can read my writing (because I really don't wanna type it out).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 04, 2012, 02:46:28 AM
Oh I just HAD to get on the "note" bandwagon!

I HOPE you can read my writing (because I really don't wanna type it out).

That's beautiful....love it.  Thanks for sharing, and I love your photoshopped pictures...What program do you use lil wendy??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 04, 2012, 03:50:12 AM
......sigh.....I think I need a hug...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 04, 2012, 04:16:57 AM
May the 4th be with you Front  :elvis-1405:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 04, 2012, 04:20:41 AM
I never thought and do not now think that the trial was fake, I've made that clear. I think MJ baited the DA, yes, I think he baited Sneddon to come after him. Or at the very least, he did not change his behavior so as to remove suspicion. Instead of hiding he chose to confront the stigma, confront the rumors. He knew the relationships he had with children were 100% wholesome and loving, he knew there was nothing wrong with his conduct, and certainly nothing unlawful, so he defiantly stuck it in everyone's face and essentially dared them to come get him. They had NOTHING on him, they would never have anything on him and he knew it. Put up or shut up time? One would think, good luck trying to press charges on an innocent man. Perhaps he truly didn't believe THAT level of evil really does exist in the world, in the hearts and minds of children. Children had never betrayed him before, he said it, many times. Suddenly now a child stabs him in the back, in the most evil method possible. It's entirely possible that it's that simple. MJ didn't bet on having to watch his back from a child, and so he was tricked, he was fooled, it would be his Achilles heel, after all.  You want to get to Michael Jackson? Get to him through a kid.

Exactly what I meant. And I don't think he was fooled by Bashit, I think he knew who and what he was dealing with, but it comes down to the Arvizo's again: I don't think he had seen THAT coming. Jordie didn't really want to do what he did either, they drugged him. And still he didn't want to testify against him. The pure evil in that case came only from adults and they simply made sure the kid would play along.

The Arvizo's on the other hand is a complete different story. They played along voluntarily. The evil in this case came from the kids themselves as well, after everything Michael had done for them. Like you said, I don't think he ever saw THAT coming. I know I would not have. So indeed, he must have thought 'try to get me, you have nothing against me'. But Sneddon had the Arvizo's, he had an alleged victim who was willing to testify.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

May 04, 2012, 04:23:17 AM
@Souza, to write forum member names sounds like a good idea. However, I am not very familiar with Michael´s handwriting but when comparing Front notes with others of Michaels I do see differences in certain motions. But once, again. I can´t tell.

If i am honest, the only thing that would convince me is to see MJ oficially in flesh, back on earth!
I just have a very hard time imagining MJ writing notes of encouragement to us and talking in riddles that many of us do not get the meaning of.

I am also "afraid" to find out that we hoaxers are just being played by some heartless person behind a pc.
I do see a colorful scale of emotions here and it makes me sad to be reading everywhere that we are a bunch of lunatics. Not that I would care by now, but I don´t want to relate myself to the Elvis fans, waiting forever and never.

"Our sanity" depends on the so called BAM and a note talking about not losing hope does not help nor confirms much.

We are talking about love and friendship here.

Hi Miss G. I know exactly what you mean. We are in Hoaxland riding our little Hoax Coach IN our colorful little straightjackets, and where nothing is real but all is possible. We have been turned around so much, in this push me pull you ride, it is hard to know which end is up, because we are ALL wearing fake names, and masks, especially MJ. Every theory has been dissected to pieces and put together in a sort of collage which kinda sorta makes sense--enough to be encouraging, that we were right all along---MJ DID fake his death! And Elvis probably did, too. But Elvis doesn't (not even secretly) walk through and talk with his fans on a website.

If this Hoax has taught us anything since 2009, it is to question things---at least don't swallow everything whole with a vacant smile, with your brain out of gear. But with our brains IN gear, it shouldn't be so hard to KNOW MJ IS here.

TS said to stop trying to guess who the messenger is, and just accept or reject the message for any truth in it. Yet NOW MJ seems to want to be known here. I think HE thinks he feels safe, here with us, and this is SUCH a high compliment, girls!! I think that ONLY a guy who has had to hide himself from billions of wild loving arms would proceed so cautiously. JMO. TS said a profound thing, which has proven true. He said if he told us who he was we wouldn't believe even HIM. Maybe Front didn't want to be bashed like another troll...although I don't get the impression he fears anything.  ;D

How CAN we KNOW, in Hoaxland who an anonymous masked person is? Either he was MJ and :icon_albino: STILL could not prove it, or he was someone else, which we wouldn't accept, because he knew we WANTED him to be MJ... How IS MJ going to even BAM, if BELIEVERS won't believe it's him?  :suspect: :icon_e_confused:

All this talk about Front being MJ is kind of late, I think. Late in the game. Didn't he just come right out and TELL us, last year, around August 11, that he was that Hoax-Prophet, Back or TS or both? And didn't we decide that at least one of those are MJ??  I'm sure Front began trying to tell us he was Back, from his first few posts...he certainly had the brain-frying riddles down to a science...I NEVER met one other person on earth who talks like that. The chance of them not being the same person are slim and none! When folk were wondering what happened to Back---if he was MJ and MJ did not die---where the heck was he posting these hoax days?---Front SAID he had ALWAYS been here---he NEVER LEFT. TS said he was reading HERE for months before posting anything. That is a lot of information to STILL doubt that he is MJ, don't you think?

Well, we KNOW MJ is here with us. It is nonsensical to think the guy who masterminded a hoax would not have a finger on the pulse of his little Hoaxees, even though nonbelievers just cannot see this! And it is just wrong to think that MJ being here, would allow some sadistic clown to play with all his girls' hearts!! We don't even have to be concerned about that. :bearhug:

Is there anybody ELSE who COULD be MJ, better than an informed nut like Front? (I mean without suspecting each other  as if we are in some TwilightZone paranoia.  :over-react-smiley:) Think about all we know about Front, BESIDES the handwritten notes.

Is is remotely possible that another individual could have the intellect to so expertly elaborate on each of Back's (disappearing, remember!) posts and come here to try to act like him just to punk a bunch of Hoaxees on a site that didn't even exist in 2005??? The chances of anyone even thinking this up AND wanting to do it, are astronomical. Front can ONLY be a BENEVOLENT insider---someone at the table, in the war room, planning this Adventure, or watching it be planned, at least 20 years ago. It's not so much concrete positive evidence, it is more back door, by default. It's like a story I heard once about an artist who carved something (it may have been "David") out of marble and was asked how he got THAT out of that jagged rock. He said he simply chipped away everything which was not "David". If we chip away everything Front CANNOT be, we can see who he is. It works. :icon_geek:

How could he NOT be Michael Jackson? If Front is not MJ, why is he allowed to represent himself as MJ? What happened to troll-clobbering? How come Front gets all kinds of toys to play with just for asking??? Who died and made HIM, MJ?

Oh.

:TongueOutSmiley:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

curls

May 04, 2012, 04:40:46 AM
^^brilliant post Its her!  And so nice to see you getting back into your old style of posting!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 04, 2012, 05:00:36 AM
***error***
Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 05:40:48 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

May 04, 2012, 05:09:23 AM
Oh its her, I simply love your posts, a reason why I came out of my silence! I believe your right! Again, it's the same old rule: truth hidden in plain sight! One of many things I learned from this hoax is to change perspective while looking at things! It's like the glass of water that's half empty but also half full and it's up to us what to see!

@ it's her: I like your wisdom and really respect all your post ! ! It's sad that you don't post much ! ! 

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 04, 2012, 06:13:47 AM
Jesus! That was SOME post!  @It'sHer: you're now officially on my top 5 beLIEvers!!

[...]If this Hoax has taught us anything since 2009, it is to question things---at least don't swallow everything whole with a vacant smile, with your brain out of gear.
But with our brains IN gear, it shouldn't be so hard to KNOW MJ IS here.
TS said to stop trying to guess who the messenger is, and just accept or reject the message for any truth in it.
 Yet NOW MJ seems to want to be known here. [...]
  :affraid: You know, I've been having the same feeling lately!! NOW he seems to just let himself go... little by little, but more than ever! :icon_bounce:
For now I just don't know what to do with that... I am extremely happy and over excited
I've always thought about how it's gonna be! Knowing that he's among us, I always wondered if he would want us to clearly show him we know it's him or just let him play his Game until he feels safe/ready to expose himself... The fact that we KNOW he's with us is because he let us know that! he gave us enough details/clues/hints so that we KNOW!! Isn't that the KOOLEST thing that ever happened to you!!?? OMG! I can't believe we're actually living these moments! Feels like in a dream! Guys we better enjoy every second of this because the end is closer and closer and something tells me that we'll MISS these times so bad when this will be all over!

[....]I think HE thinks he feels safe, here with us, and this is SUCH a high compliment, girls!!
Exactly! He seems to feel safe with us... Indeed his secret is safe with us, because everybody else thinks we're crazy!
That's the GENIOUS part of it all!! Michael created the perfect disguise/cover-up not only for himself, but for us too!! We're all disguised as LUNATICS!! LMFAO  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: We are sooo priviledged! so lucky!!

[....] I'm sure Front began trying to tell us he was Back, from his first few posts...he certainly had the brain-frying riddles down to a science...
I NEVER met one other person on earth who talks like that. [...]
+ 1
You put it all so weell: "brain-frying riddles down to a science" ---- > best proof of how clever the person behind that ID is!
Last year...when there was that crazyness with all the fakers starting to pop out of everywhere on YT, FB, twitter, blogs, etc... I always told myself and to others too: If Mj wants to be among us and communicate with us, he most probably would find a more clever way to do it than just post "mysterious" videos on YT or post "I love you/Did you miss me?/Spread the Love/Don't judge me/I'm hurt" type of messages on FB & Co... When I read TS and Front messages for the first time, I had this moment of "illuminaton", thinking: "WOW! This is either the most experienced, clever/manipulator faker OR he's the real deal!! In time, I got more and more convinced that he's our MAN!!

[....] Well, we KNOW MJ is here with us. It is nonsensical to think the guy who masterminded a hoax would not have a finger on the pulse of his little Hoaxees, even though nonbelievers just cannot see this!
And it is just wrong to think that MJ being here, would allow some sadistic clown to play with all his girls' hearts!! We don't even have to be concerned about that. [...]
Just as he feels safe with us, we feel safe with him. It's just reciprocal!! almost telepathic!

[....] It's like a story I heard once about an artist who carved something (it may have been "David") out of marble and was asked how he got THAT out of that jagged rock. He said he simply chipped away everything which was not "David". If we chip away everything Front CANNOT be, we can see who he is. It works. :icon_geek: [...]
I just LOVED LOVED how you said this!!! Loved that analogy to Michaelangelo and his perfect David!!
@It'sHer: million thanks for your AMAZING post!! Love you!  :bearhug:

Oh its her, I simply love your posts, a reason why I came out of my silence! [...]
I was wondering where you were... Hope you're ok!?
Nice to have you back, diggy! :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 06:20:25 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

May 04, 2012, 06:43:55 AM
@Its her...your post is just amazing! You put down on keyboard everything what most of believers think and feel! thank you for that!  :th_bravo:
I agree with you that there is not much people who has this excellent writing skills like Front has..it shows he is extremely well-read. I read somewhere that Michael has over 10,000 books at his house..quite big collection.. :)
Michael`s lawyer about Michael: "He loved to read. I enjoy philosophy and history and everything myself, and it was very nice to talk to him, because he was very intellectual, and he liked to talk about those things. And few people had an opportunity to really experience the kindness of him and his family. And few people really had the opportunity the have these intellectual discussions about great thinkers and writers. Freud and Jung – go down the street and try and find five people who can talk about Freud and Jung.  :th_bravo:

Nowadays it is really rare to meet people who are interested in philosophy and psychology and have a nice conversation about such a things.. :smiley_abuv:
I just love it, it would be nice to spend lovely time discussing intellectual matters
  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Sarahli

May 04, 2012, 07:11:07 AM
The new Pepsi campaign with Michael and Nicki Minaj ....there will be a remix of her song "Moment 4 Life" ...... interesting ..... and the campaign is called "Live for Now"

....the momment of now  :icon_e_biggrin:

Is this one big DOT we have had connected?   :icon_mrgreen:

Are the people refusing to see the connection of Front to MJ still going to be denying it? I wonder what else is to come.

I_deed Adi, another great connection!  :woohoo2:

Michael Jackson and Nicki Minaj Star in New Pepsi Ads

Pepsi has struck a deal with Michael Jackson’s estate to use him in a new global ad campaign, Live For Now.

AP reports that the rollout will vary by country, but will include a TV ad, special-edition cans featuring Jackson’s image, and chances to win leather jackets inspired by his style. Jackson first teamed up with Pepsi in 1983 and in 1984 was the famous incident where Jackson’s hair caught on fire while filming a Pepsi commercial at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. Jackson suffered severe burns and Pepsi gave Jackson $1.5 million as a result.

Jackson’s campaign will first be seen in the United States and China within the next few weeks, which coincides with the 25th anniversary of his album Bad. The campaign will spread to two dozen countries by fall.

On Monday Pepsi is launching an ad on television featuring Nicki Minaj. The advertisement features a remixed version of her song “Moment 4 Life.” In her first official photo released for the campaign, we see this singer/rapper all dressed in pink (hair included) holding onto a can of Pepsi. The commercial is titled “Now in the Moment” and was filmed in Argentina earlier this year.

:multiplespotting:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

May 04, 2012, 07:13:49 AM
@ MissG, I agree with Souza:

But I don't get the excuse that MJ would not post on a forum like that. He has been posting cryptic messages and symbols for over 2 decades, so why would this be so weird? I think the notes will all fall into place when the time is right. Maybe we don't have to get it all yet.

We also have to remember that the sample you have posted dates PRE-HOAX. There was NO REASON to be “cryptic” then. However THIS is NOW and a totally different situation. Wouldn’t you say?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."