Re: Official back & Front thread
April 10, 2012, 08:04:47 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you not think Michael Jackson himself might decide to 'have a little fun' occasionally, throwing a few spanners in the works? I can totally see him doing that!

I doubt he would and if that is his way of dealing with things I personally would take many steps back regarding his "personality". Not that others may care but my belief it´s what matters to me.

Think for a second that it is not MJ but a man or woman who is locked up in a jail/mental institution and gets some free time to visit internet sites, or a lonely asocial person, or a hater, or an egomaniac, or a pre-teen playing around. The combinations are endless. would many think that it is ok to play around with ppl?

That is so true Gema - and I am confident that Michael's character would never, ever, say the things about his "fans" that BJ said to this person about MJ's fans and some on this forum. I will not divulge that information but let me say that if that was Michael I will have lost all respect for him as a respectable human being.

Gina - we don't talk against BJ because we have a personal vendetta against her, we speak against her because we know that she is a fake. And yes, she could very well be here. Hang in there - we're all in this together. Hugs.

I was searching the Internet about CM and the jail and found the projected release date as 10/28/2013. I'm not sure if it's been stated anywhere before.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

April 10, 2012, 09:42:26 PM
I never did get MJ vibes with Black Jack.  With PIM, and RT, I just thought they were creative and fun-loving, but also obviously wanting us to think they were MJ--a game. But only with TR's 21 gestation prediction coming true in Front, did I think there might be something for real. But that's all.

MissG, I know you don't believe in a Creator, but I believe He may be doing an ARG on a Galactic/Universal level, and Michael's is a dot of one by comparison.  Who knows, our Universe might just be inside a giant ball held by some child. Going the other way in size, each atom is like a solar system. It's all relative.  I know--I'm strange.

Gwynned
There ain't no cure so I come back day after day like a pathetic junkie.
I won't stop til I've had enough!
MJ junkie club. Waaaa…

"Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough"

[1st Verse]
Lovely Is The Feelin' Now
Fever, Temperatures Risin' Now
Power (Ah Power) Is The Force The Vow
That Makes It Happen It Asks No Questions Why (Ooh)
So Get Closer (Closer Now)
To My Body Now Just Love Me
'Til You Don't Know How (Ooh)
[Chorus]
Keep On With The Force Don't Stop
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

[2nd Verse]
Touch Me And I Feel On Fire
Ain't Nothin' Like A Love Desire (Ooh)
I'm Melting (I'm Melting)
Like Hot Candle Wax Sensation (Ah Sensation)
Lovely Where We're At (Ooh)
So Let Love Take Us Through The Hours
I Won't Be Complanin'
'Cause This Is Love Power (Ooh)
[Chorus]
(Ooh)

[3rd Verse]
Heartbreak Enemy Despise
Eternal (Ah Eternal)
Love Shines In My Eyes (Ooh)
So Let Love Take Us Through The Hours
I Won't Be Complanin' (No No)
'Cause Your Love Is Alright, Alright…

Jam4truth, crazy dream!  Do you often have similar dreams about other people, or premonitions, etc.?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
April 10, 2012, 10:07:55 PM
MjonMind,

I don't think you're strange.  Or, I might be strange along with you because I had a lot of the same thoughts as you.  The atom is arranged like a solar system.  The whole solar system is arranged like an atom.  What if the earth is just like a part of an atom ? What if we're part of something very large ?   Everything is relative.  It goes from the smallest to the largest but where does it start and where does it end ?  I don't think we'll ever know.

Love You

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

April 10, 2012, 10:34:56 PM
I had a dream last night. Michael was BAMming by giving a conference on TV with the officials and it was August!  :icon_e_surprised: Does this August have something special numerical with the hoax? I hope this is just one of the premonitions I have in my dreams!  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
Yeah, it could be one year from 777 days from death on August 10.
777 days and one year for simmering.
It's also his birthday . 54 years. 5+4=9   9 is the number of resurrection.
What else?

Frankly, I lost hope we'll see him again but still I'm going on because I can't stop.

I hope that dream of yours comes true much sooner  :icon_e_biggrin: ... maybe you were thinking about his birthday, rebirth. After the 'Unity' tour announcement I thought August.
I had a dream recently too... but don't know when. I've hoped for May because 555...alive :icon_question:  :Pulling_hair:  I don't see any BAM clues...yet.

Front...Where art thou?
Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 10:37:31 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Front

April 11, 2012, 10:03:56 AM
I don't see any BAM clues...yet.

Front...Where art thou?"

Front is seeing the many sides, many eyes…tossing and turning at the "I_tersection of lights". Unlike most, it is indeed black and white. Tumbling, bouncing, traveling "back" through tiME…every facet holds reason and rhyme.

we're takin' over.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 11, 2012, 10:14:21 AM
I don't see any BAM clues...yet.

Front...Where art thou?"

Front is seeing the many sides, many eyes…tossing and turning at the "I_tersection of lights". Unlike most, it is indeed black and white. Tumbling, bouncing, traveling "back" through tiME…every facet holds reason and rhyme.

we're takin' over.......

how was you Easter Front?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 11, 2012, 10:15:58 AM
I had a dream last night. Michael was BAMming by giving a conference on TV with the officials and it was August!  :icon_e_surprised: Does this August have something special numerical with the hoax? I hope this is just one of the premonitions I have in my dreams!  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
Yeah, it could be one year from 777 days from death on August 10.
777 days and one year for simmering.
It's also his birthday . 54 years. 5+4=9   9 is the number of resurrection.
What else?

Frankly, I lost hope we'll see him again but still I'm going on because I can't stop.

I hope that dream of yours comes true much sooner  :icon_e_biggrin: ... maybe you were thinking about his birthday, rebirth. After the 'Unity' tour announcement I thought August.
I had a dream recently too... but don't know when. I've hoped for May because 555...alive :icon_question:  :Pulling_hair:  I don't see any BAM clues...yet.

Front...Where art thou?

Gina, thank you. Yeah, I forgot about the simmering.  :icon_mrgreen: And hang in there girl! We will see him again!

Mindseye, actually I hadn't been on the forum for a couple of days when I had that dream and I wasn't thinking about Michael's birthday. I've had a couple of important premonitions in my dreams before and I'm just hoping this is one of them.
  :icon_mrgreen:

In 2005 (just a few days before the verdict in the trial was announced) I had a dream that the Media reported "Michael Jackson died at the age of 50" - (no shit!). As I woke up in shock I checked the news - it was only a nightmare and Michael was 46 years old at that time ;-) *puuh*

As the "unreal news" were breaking  on June 25th 2009 my initial thought was:                            "the public (the media) wanted him dead that so he showed it to them". So I guess my subconscious also connected the information "MJ - 6 months to live", lung disease and the pic in the wheelchair with it.

Wow! It's really interesting how you saw he was going to "die" at the age of 50. I don't believe in coincidences and your dreams looks like it was a premonition as well. Hope you have another one in which you see when he is going to BAM!  :icon_geek:  :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 11, 2012, 10:24:53 AM
Eyes to see the wondrous light,
Light to guide us through the night.
Touching, guiding, with our skin.
Joyful heart with love within.

Everyday, I come out and see.
Come out and see all the glee that's in me.
As I pray, I see in the air,
See in the air all the happiness there.

Faithful spirits, careful minds.
All of us his love combines.
He has given hope to strive,
Guide us, lead the righteous life.

Everyday, I come out and see.
Come out and see all the glee that's in me.
As I pray, I see in the air,
See in the air all the happiness there.
Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 10:27:03 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2012, 10:25:21 AM

All right... just wanna tell you i found out the bam's day, and this day fits with numerology, the place ,everything it is too much to be a coincidence it's just ..perfection . i don't want to tell more, really it's not difficult you can find by yourself.. i mean Are we talking about Michael Jackson? so if he comes back please, the whole world will see it .. okay, i give you a last clue 
the easter day to this date =  111 days 
well i leave you now :woohoo2:
love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 11, 2012, 10:41:28 AM

All right... just wanna tell you i found out the bam's day, and this day fits with numerology, the place ,everything it is too much to be a coincidence it's just ..perfection . i don't want to tell more, really it's not difficult you can find by yourself.. i mean Are we talking about Michael Jackson? so if he comes back please, the whole world will see it .. okay, i give you a last clue 
love

"Found out"? That would indicate that someone in the know told you. Are you sure you don't mean, "came up with a theory"?

In any case, 7/28/12, which is the date you are referring to, sounds too early to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 11, 2012, 11:12:17 AM

love

"Found out"? That would indicate that someone in the know told you. Are you sure you don't mean, "came up with a theory"?

In any case, 7/28/12, which is the date you are referring to, sounds too early to me.

no this is not a theory. Why too  early? i mean if your date is the date i'am actually referring to, why does it sound early to you? I think you don't really understand .
MJ only has ONE bam's date. he doesn't have B plan prepared.. this is NOT early, this is not a matter of time, MJ won't come back in 2040 or in 10 years..we are exactly in the third year since he "passed away"  an 2012 is a very  very symbolical year
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
April 11, 2012, 11:15:38 AM
@mimi: so why is that a perfect date? And what about the perfect place?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

bec

April 11, 2012, 12:04:44 PM

love

no this is not a theory. Why too  early? i mean if your date is the date i'am actually referring to, why does it sound early to you? I think you don't really understand .
MJ only has ONE bam's date. he doesn't have B plan prepared.. this is NOT early, this is not a matter of time, MJ won't come back in 2040 or in 10 years..we are exactly in the third year since he "passed away"  an 2012 is a very  very symbolical year

You think I don't understand? How could I understand? You're being mysterious and cryptic and alluding to something vaguely with the purposeful air of sounding like you know something the rest of us don't. Frankly, it's offensive and annoying. So spit it out or shut it because this nonsense grows really tiresome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

April 11, 2012, 12:43:30 PM

we're takin' over.......

You know, if I REALLY stretch things I can sort of make out a meaning in this! But I don't want to force things so I'll take it at face value - Front is having one of his poetic/cryptic/evasive days!

It's nice of you to call in but I'm afraid you're catching many of us overdosed on mystery and intrigue right now and in need of theraputic plain speaking.  :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 11, 2012, 01:09:03 PM
Curls,  it's the second time you speak my mind, today :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions