Sarahli

Re: Official back & Front thread
March 26, 2012, 01:31:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael Jackson:
"It's been the children. I am holding on for them or else I wouldn't have made it. I really wouldn't have made it.....God gave me a mission, I feel to do something for them and they have given me the support and the belief and the love to hold on, hold on. When I look in the mirror I feel healed all over again. It's like being baptized. It's like God saying, "Michael, everything will be okay," when I look in the eyes of a child."

"With just a little love and a little caring, I have seen kids totally turn around. Where you can't find any cancer at all anymore in their body. I've done it a lot of times. I'm not trying to say I'm Jesus Christ. We should just give a little more attention to the power of love and caring and faith and prayer."

"I've always believed that the real measure of celebrity success was not just how famous he becomes, but what he does with that fame and fortune...an enormous effective medium to focus attention and mobilize resources for a worthy cause. I have been blessed with so much and have an opportunity to do what few others can...I accept this award as....a commission to do more for mankind."

Dear I'mconvinced, it’s great to see you again.  :)

It seems that you have been doing a fair bit of travelling! Your positive attitude is very refreshing and infectious. I also join you in having faith in Front.

Thank you for posting the lyrics to "All In Your Name", and what Michael has said himself. It’s truly a great song and what I feel Michael is all about.

Blessings to you and your daughter.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

March 26, 2012, 04:59:34 PM
Everyone has probably already realized this little bit of information, but in Sign 1....there is this sentence....
 Nor do the authorS have membership in any religious organization.
 Authors is plural.  So more than one person or perhaps more than two people were involved in writing  sign1. I guess that would have to affect the feel, style and subject matter of the entire post.

Could be the hoax 'Trinity' as shown in the News of the World article's comments by S.T.U.D.Y, Lisa, and Jesse P.  That's where I believe the evidence points to at this point. Or simply MJ and Elvis would be authorS.  From what we've learned thus far, they alone have the proven background love for reading firstly the Bible, and also a wealth of off-the-beaten path and not so available material on 'true religion of love' for this world encompassing all faiths and more, with thousands of books in their libraries.  Hey, what could Elvis have been quietly doing all these years since 1977, where he's not so visible--READING! Lisa could be the go-between to some extent. She has strong love for both of them, and perhaps is the glue.

Sarahli, I agree the newest song, All in your name, is what MJ is all about.
Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 05:02:13 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 26, 2012, 06:33:03 PM
Imo the reasons for Michael to fake his death were: money, safety-protection from extortion, and to protect his kids. "Cleaning" his image is crucial for his kids to have a less stressful life. Michael was not the mega star any more due to the accusations he suffered. He was hated and criticized by the same society that once loved him.

By his death many "old" fans reached him again and new ones emerged, discovering the man we never knew...and still don´t.

Yes, i think equal and with respect to the Bam perhaps he is going to give some signal to their fans, I do not think that is going to appear in public, would be crucified once more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2012, 09:55:09 PM
I couldn't resist posting this snippet from Monty Python's "Life of Brian" at this point. Sorry...a tongue in cheek moment from me - I adore Monty Python humour from way back.

8-)    :lol:  :lol:

[youtube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  [/youtube]

:lol: :lol: Made my morning! This is so funny... too funny!
They sure got it right: "she" is a virgin and he is the Messiah.  geek/

This "discover the man you never knew" sounds to me more like advertisement for the product TII and not so much what beLIEvers like to think.

It was unprecedented that the subtitle was changed in the course of the campaign from

"Like you've never seen him before"
to
"Discover the man you never knew".

Isn't the same message? Do you see more in it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

March 28, 2012, 11:38:45 AM
We've used this thread in the past to discuss and dissect what we feel are the ultimate purposes for this hoax. The whole spectrum of opinion and ideas get covered in our collective interpretations of who we think Michael is.  We range in opinion from the new messiah /archangel Michael.... to somewhere in the middle [me]....all the way to a lovely guy with a big heart.  We also tend to put him on a pedestal [very easy to do when we consider his talent, his heart of love and compassion and that melting smile :-* ]But lately I can't shake the thought that perhaps Michael also wanted to know and experience what it was like to just be a regular person, something that was never afforded Him in the circumstances he lived in. Imagine how hard it must have been for him to interact with people just like us. To carry on a conversation without an hysterical girl crying and swooning. [ Or like me, blurt out the most stupid thing and then turn bright red and be unable to talk]  I remember reading where he said that people won't be themselves around him. However,  this hoax would provide the perfect oportunity for Michael to develop a character [besides the obvious guiding lights of TS and Front] and participate in the forum and experience real warmth and true friendships free from any ulterior motives, just as a fellow human being, and not as the myth  or legend "Michael Jackson".  I find it wonderful, delightful  to imagine him enjoying the simplicity and joy of  real freedom behind a user name we would never in a million years guess would actually be Michael. He would have the character down pat too.  Cause the boy can act.
 Anyhow, I do believe you are living and experiencing that childhood you missed out on Michael.  Free to be real even though behind the mask or front of a character. Not only is the hoax a wake up call to humanity....it is also a vehicle for you to experience an important element of childhood we all just take for granted, to be part of a group of friends.  And that we are, here. Regardless of interpretations, differing opinions and ideologies, we are here together anyhow and remain so. Take notice world. It can be done. We are the proof of that working model.  Thankyou for this hoax Michael. It is quite simply..... astounding.     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 28, 2012, 11:44:24 AM
Agreed, RK, seems that way to me too.

And also agreed, thank you for the hoax, MJ. It has been such a wonderful gift, it has changed my life forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 28, 2012, 02:13:59 PM
would he do that? would he :suspect:? I wish I knew. I would say he would do that but it's just speculation based on very thin "evidence".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 28, 2012, 04:37:20 PM
If nothing comes of this, and it turns out TS is a fraud come Jan. 1, 2013. And it turns out MJ just wanted to be left alone, and have a little fun while retreating from public life, I'm totally good.  It has been the rush of my life, the adrenaline thrill I've longed for.  My ordinary life is going fine, but it was the knowing I had THIS to come to everyday, this little bit of heaven, MJ and MJ-family-you that is going to be hard to go without. If I was mistaken about what I feel MJ's purpose was/is, I will just re-adjust my thinking--I'm quite flexible. It's not like I'm selling my house and packing my suitcase to camp out at the Bam location!

Adi, loved the Monty Python video! :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 28, 2012, 07:48:50 PM
For sure, the hope of MJ coming back has helped many who felt sad and/or suicidal. So by that rule we can say that MJ "saved them".

We do miss Michael beyond wanting to know what happened to him. Him not coming back would break the hearts of so many.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

sandythyme

March 28, 2012, 08:02:04 PM
RK beautifully said, I agree completely.  Bec, I also agree, this hoax is a wonderul gift and you are so right....it has changed my life forever too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 28, 2012, 09:44:19 PM
NO COMMENTS, just smileys  :icon_e_biggrin:

Everyone has probably already realized this little bit of information, but in Sign 1....there is this sentence....
 Nor do the authorS have membership in any religious organization.
 Authors is plural.  So more than one person or perhaps more than two people were involved in writing  sign1. I guess that would have to affect the feel, style and subject matter of the entire post.

Could be the hoax 'Trinity' as shown in the News of the World article's comments by S.T.U.D.Y, Lisa, and Jesse P.  That's where I believe the evidence points to at this point. Or simply MJ and Elvis would be authorS.  From what we've learned thus far, they alone have the proven background love for reading firstly the Bible, and also a wealth of off-the-beaten path and not so available material on 'true religion of love' for this world encompassing all faiths and more, with thousands of books in their libraries.  Hey, what could Elvis have been quietly doing all these years since 1977, where he's not so visible--READING! Lisa could be the go-between to some extent. She has strong love for both of them, and perhaps is the glue.
:th_bravo:

If nothing comes of this, and it turns out TS is a fraud come Jan. 1, 2013. And it turns out MJ just wanted to be left alone, and have a little fun while retreating from public life, I'm totally good.  It has been the rush of my life, the adrenaline thrill I've longed for.  My ordinary life is going fine, but it was the knowing I had THIS to come to everyday, this little bit of heaven, MJ and MJ-family-you that is going to be hard to go without. If I was mistaken about what I feel MJ's purpose was/is, I will just re-adjust my thinking--I'm quite flexible. It's not like I'm selling my house and packing my suitcase to camp out at the Bam location!
+ 1

Sometimes I wonder if you're not my alter ego!!  :icon_lol:

@RK:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

March 28, 2012, 10:46:19 PM
I confess... it would break my heart. I might pretend that it wouldn't but we're all friends here right? It would be A Very Bad Thing in bec's world.

There's two things I am really looking forward to:

1. The allegations being addressed, I want MJ vindicated once and for all. I want the world to know how wrong they were about him, how he could never touch a child inappropriately, and how EVIL truly DOES exist in this world in the hearts of men. I want to see MJ apologized to and his reputation rightfully restored. I want the world to know that they were WRONG about him and I want them to feel BAD about it.

and,

2. MJ shocking the world by doing what he does so well, his craft, his life's work, THIS HOAX needs to be recognized world wide for the genius work of art that we KNOW it to be. The earth will quake, he WILL leave their jaws on the floor... but only if they KNOW as we do. That day must come.

MJ can do these things... I KNOW he can do them. I want to watch it happen.

(oh. and i'd really like a hug, but that's just me being selfish)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

March 28, 2012, 11:02:27 PM
Oh yeah baby!!!!! to all you wrote above Bec. Now that is the perfect ending to this masterpiece. Especially the vindication for chi/mo and the cap in hand apology. I want/need to see that with these two eyes. That was the initial argument I had with God way back in 25th June.....RK to God....well, you messed this one up....He didn't even get to see you working on his behalf to clear those false allegations and restore what was lost.......God to RK.......Well, 6 weeks later and  finally you stop muttering to yourself in your head long enough to listen to your spirit.....He's not dead! :icon_idea: .....RK to God....sorry for shaking my fist at you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 28, 2012, 11:14:15 PM
Yeah that convo you had with God, RK? I didn't get to have with anyone except my own head, but it was the same convo. Man, those were some bad days. Now there's a second chance of sorts, so yeah, you're damn skippy it would break my heart if he didn't finish this. Sorry for the brutal honesty, and I'm really sorry if it's not what I'm supposed to think and feel at this point but, it's what really drives me, it's what eats at me and won't allow me to walk away from this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

March 29, 2012, 12:08:53 AM
Bec and RK, your posts were just so heart-stirring and bang on!  :D
A big hug for each of you! :bearhug: :bearhug:
And a sweet video!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can you imagine if MJ had held up a sign like that!  All HELL would break loose!! :icon_pale:

June 25, 09, I hardly noticed the news, but half-heartedly looked up info on MJ, a stranger to me. As I got to know him, this ache started in my heart that only grew (I was taking walks every day and just crying my heart out while listening to his music) till the time, a few weeks later, I started thinking hoax possibilities, and found the old site.  But it was the enormity of the injustice that simply blew me away, and that I hadn't even gotten to know him while he was alive--no second chance for me to have appreciated him.  It struck me, also the enormity of the gem of a person that the world had no clue about.  It bothers me so much that everywhere I would mention MJ's situation, most would have a look of destain cross their face.  The lies they've been told are deeply embedded in people's minds.  Then like you've said Bec, while we've experienced the sheer extraordinary magnitude of this "death hoax", the world totally is missing it.

But I  KNOW that MJ stopped the world on the day of his death.  He surely KNOWS how to stop it again, and this next time will be a hundred times more powerful and breathtaking and vindicating!!  I've come to really believe he has an army of Friends all helping him with this, who love him as much as we do, and are going to make sure this BAM is 200% successful! "The earth will momentarily shake!"

Simpa,  , right back atcha! 
Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 12:14:01 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions